Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The Faerie and the Beast (invite only)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Faerie and the Beast (invite only) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Faerie and the Beast (invite only)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Kyra just sat there motionless her fork half way to her mouth when she heard what was said. She was stunned enough by the way this woman was speaking to her to drop her fork. The only thing moving on Kyra were her eyelashes. But that did not last long. She took a deep breath and for once her wings stopped fluttering which happened very rarely but in extreme cases of anger. She spoke low where everyone could hear her but with enough authority to let them all know she was not happy.

"Don't you dare think for a split second that you know anything about me and what I want. And as for his happiness it matters more to me than it will ever to you, either of you. Keeping my father entertained isn't all that goes in to making someone happy. A puppy or kitten could do that and I do not have a problem with my father making friends but I do have a problem with you now. I was trying to be cordial as I was asked to but since you suggest I am being otherwise then perhaps you should leave. And I am quite sure I will be on the other end of this at some point and my father and I will deal with it as it comes. I will not sit here and speculate how he will be or how I will be on that day. Here is your gift back I can see now it was less of a gift and more of a way to smooth things over and get me to like you. I do have to say though Sage you should take a lesson from your sister here and know when to keep your mouth shut."

With that she slid the box back to Sage and Rose and sat down trying to keep from showing her emotions or saying something more to any of them at the moment.

Back to top Go down

The Faerie and the Beast (invite only) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Faerie and the Beast (invite only)

Post by Beastie Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:03 am

Dre sat there and listened, when he heard what Sage said he kind of winced and knew he should have sold tickets. He knew many that would love what was about to happen. He stared at Kyra and watched her.

Okay the wings had stopped. That was good. Right? He thought so, until she spoke and he realized it was oh so not good. He listened to Kyra and his jaw hung open. Well she definitely had her mother's and his temper. What a bad combination that was for her. He almost felt for the man that might one day make her made. If the man made it past him first. which was a fat chance.

He sat there and decided to says something. "Ladies, if I may. I am sitting right here you know. Or did we forget?" He flashed one of his disarming smiles.

Then he spoke once more, "You three speak of my happiness, which warms my heart. But yet you go at each other like cats and dogs. Do you think that makes me happy?'

He looked at each one of them, "No it does not. This was suppose to be a night in which my daughter could meet two of my friends and they could carry on a conversation. Not trying to marry me off. Not at each others throats. not accusing each other, or assuming."

He looked at all three of them again and sighed. "It was once sand that a man would be better to count all the grains of sands on a beach, then to get into the affairs of women. I never believed that until now.

"Rose. Sage. I care for you two as my friends and thank you for being such. Kyra, you know I love you s much. You are my daughter.But I can not sit here and let you three fight and bad mouth each other and look into each thing the other does. Good night."

He rose and kissed each lady on the cheek, starting with Kyra. He then grabbed the rest of the German Chocolate cake and headed for his room.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:05 pm

She stopped and looked to her father as he spoke she was angry that was for sure but she felt she had a right to protect him after all he did tell her about how he was treated by previous women that he came in contact with and she was not going to let that happen again not if she could help it. The only emotion she showed was a hurt that he walked away instead of sending them away so they could finish their dessert in peace. Once he was out of sight she just sat and glared at the twits in front of her. A low growl was coming from her and she was seriously going to have to ask her father about that since when do faeries growl. She spoke with that growl to both women.

"I hope you both are happy now."

Not saying anything else she got up from the table and walked away from them. She would give him time to calm down before she went to talk to him but they needed to talk and she needed to understand. Lord only knew what she needed to understand but she needed that from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:20 pm

Rose sat quiet not because she did not have an opinion but because she did not want to upset anyone by those opinions. Kyra did have one thing right she did wish her sister would learn some constraint when dealing with the affairs of being friends with someone. They had been through this before and it turned out just like this. She started to apologize to Dre and Kyra but they were already leaving. She would seek them out later to apologize for what happened here tonight. Rose knows Kyra made up her mind about her the first time they met at the forge. Looking to her sister she spoke calmly.

*Why do you always have to do that? We want to be friends with him and you for all intents and purposes insult his daughter. We were the same way with our father and look where that got us. I will not let that happen in this case. Sage we care about him and want to see where it goes or at least I do and I am willing to let her come around in her time without being an intrusion. Can you? Whether we like it or not she is every bit apart of his life and if we ever get past being just friends then she will be apart of ours too. I love you my sister but please lets keep this friend...please for me.*

She sighed as she sat there trying to plead without saying to much about her feelings and the fact that she wanted to see things develop with Dre and Kyra if Kyra is willing to get to know her. Anyone with in ear shot would be able to see or hear quickly who was the older sibling here. Rose was not as easy to get riled up like Sage but that is only part of what makes them so different from one another. Rose knew Sage would not be happy about what she said but she at least hoped she would see the truth in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3