Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The Faerie and the Beast (invite only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Faerie and the Beast (invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Faerie and the Beast (invite only)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:15 am

She sighed deeply at his request but since he was being so fair she could be fair as well and talk to them and give them a chance but doesn't mean she has to like it. Taking his hand she shook it.

"Fine you have a deal. But I won't guarantee anything at all. I still might not like them."

Last edited by Kyra on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Faerie and the Beast (invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Faerie and the Beast (invite only)

Post by Beastie Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:29 am

"And that, my dear daughter, is fine. No guarantees. All I ask is you be civil and give them a chance. That is it. That is what we are agreeing to."

He refilled her glass and then spoke, "Now dig in. Desert comes soon."

He then grinned and said, "By the way, do i need to get you protection? You know if you want alone time."

His turn to catch her off guard, maybe payback for yelling at him.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:35 am

Nodding to him she picked up her drink but before she could take a drink she dropped it on the table and water and glass went every where even on her lap. She just sat there stunned and did a slow blink. What was she supposed to say to that. She wasn't even thinking of alone time that would require protection with Isah or anyone else for that matter. Her plans were to wait until she was married. She wanted it to be special and private and only with one person.

Last edited by Kyra on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:37 am

All he could do was sit there and chuckling. He looked at her and winked as well. "Need a new glass daughter dear?" He said, as if everything was normal.

Inside he was laughing so hard it hurt.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:43 am

She continued to just sit there blinking. What was she supposed to say to that.

"No I think I'm done now. What makes you think I would need protection for alone time? I'm not some cheap tramp you know. I have values and morales even though you and mom didn't raise me."

Last edited by Kyra on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:50 am

Now that one hurt. He set his fork down and looked at her. His eyes ice.

"You saying me and your mother do not because of what we did? Or maybe I do not because of what I have done? That is a choice I made, young lady. As you are making your choice. I was trying to be the concerned parent and trying to help. I know I was not there to raise you and I am glad you have values and morals."

That was all he said. Getting up he went for a drink.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:03 am

She closed her eyes when he got up not saying a word. It didn't come out the way she meant it. She only meant she wasn't going to go out and sleep with a bunch of people because she can. But she sees how that could come out wrong all together. She lowered her head not sure what to say or if there was anything to say to him after that one but she tried.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way."

Last edited by Kyra on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:24 am

He sighed.

"It is okay. Maybe I over reacted. I just get accused of that a lot. To some I am not a nice person and a man whore."

He chuckled at the word.

"So what shall we have for desert?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:34 am

She lifted her head with sad filled eyes that anyone would think such things about him. And of course if she ever heard anyone say that about him she would set them straight. He is a good person and deserves to be happy.

"I'm still sorry I didn't mean anything by it. We have a molten chocolate cake, german chocolate cake but I don't know why they call it that unless it came from earth and we have ice cream, chocolate, vanilla and strawberry and cherry too."

She grinned as she realized her lap was wet from the water and she started wiping it up. That fact must have evaded her.

Last edited by Kyra on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:37 am

He listened to her and nodded. "Ice cream? Yes please." he chuckled, "i think I will take the German chocolate thingie. "

he saw her wipe at her lap and looked at her. "Use the magick dear to make it dry. Will nto kill you this once."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:41 am

She canted her head and looked at him curiously wondering what magick he referred to because she didn't have magick. She was normal as far as she knew.

"What magick? I don't have any....I can only shift into other forms."

She wasn't playing dumb but Dre might think she was.

Last edited by Kyra on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:47 am

He just nodded. maybe it was a trick of her's. Who knew? But he would show her. He used a little bit of wynd and fyre, make a slight ly warm breeze hit her. Just long enough to dry things.

They were indoors, so no breeze could come through. "Better?" was all he asked.

"Now for desert."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:49 am

Rose was a bundle of nerves as she looked at the invitation. She has met the young girl once but why would she be inviting her to have dessert with them. Did she not want to have her father all to herself. Rose got ready in a simple outfit it was a lavender dress she picked up in town that afternoon and it had shoes to match. It was quite a lovely outfit. She pulled her hair back and placed a necklace around her neck it was a silver chain with nothing on it. She figured when she received something worth putting on it she would but for now it was naked so to speak. After she was sure she was ready to do this Rose headed down to the lounge to where she would hopefully not be intruding in on their dinner. Once she was down at the lounge she stood where she thought they would be able to see her if they were ready for dessert or could shoo her away if they were still eating dinner. A smile crossed her lips as she watched them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:51 am

She smiled wondering how he did that and nodded to him as she got up to get their desert.

"Thank you it's much better."

She went and got some ice cream and the german chocolate cake for both of them and returned to the table with everything in hand and gave him a bowl and plate.

"Here you go."

Last edited by Kyra on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:57 am

He happened to look up as he sat down.

"Kyra, one of your guests have arrived."

That was all he said for the moment as he ate his desert. Flashing a smile and a nod to Kyra so she would know what he meant.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:32 am

Sage was nervous as well about meeting Dre's daughter. Sage picked a light blue dress and a pair matching shoes. She wore her long hair down. It was a very conserative look for Sage, but she had grown very fond of Dre, and wanted to make a good impression on his daughter.

As a token of friendship for Kyra from Sage and her sister, she had picked out a silver heart shaped locket with a pink rose enlaid on the top. She placed the locket in a baby blue jewerly gift box and met her sister down stairs in the lounge.

The Faerie and the Beast (invite only) - Page 2 Locket11
Sage
Sage

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:57 pm

By the time Kyra looked to where her father was nodding to both women were standing there. A low growl came from her where only her father could here it. She whispered before standing up.

"This would be so much easier to hate them if they didn't come at all."

A little giggle came from her as she briefly looked to her father. When she turned back to the twins a smile was plastered across her face. It was one of those smiled where the others knew the person wasn't thrilled about this but seemed to have little choice but to be nice to the others around them. She walked over to the twins and greeted them. Before she led them into the lounge she spoke to them in a hushed tone where her father may not be able to hear her but the ladies sure would.

"Ladies welcome and thank you for joining us for dessert. I want to make myself clear here, I don't think either of you are good for him but for him I am giving you both a chance. So please do not make me regret agreeing to this. Now let us go have that dessert with my father. There is plenty to choose from at the bar help yourself and then pull up a seat."

The same smile was there the entire time and even when she turned around to lead them to the table. Once back at the table she sat back down by her father leaving one of them no choice but to sit next to her and one next to him. Kyra wanted to see how they handled this without an argument. Picking up her spoon she began to eat her dessert.

Last edited by Kyra on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Rose's nerves did not lessen when her sister joined and waited with her. And they really did not lessen when Kyra came over to them. She smiled and started to speak but heard what Kyra had to say and a soft sigh escaped her lips. She thought to herself this was going to be one tough cookie to deal with and they have had their fair share of over protective people. Could they deal with this and get closer to Dre or would they be left by themselves if this young girl did not approve of them. She let the thoughts go knowing Dre would have the ultimate say in the matter. Before Kyra walked back to the table Rose spoke to her.

*Thank you for inviting us Kyra and you do not have to worry about us hurting him. We care for him even if that ends up only as a friendship. As of right now that is all we are to him but we would like to see if that grows into something more in the future. We will not rush him into anything if he does not wish it.*

She left it at that and walked behind Kyra to the table. She gave Dre a kiss on the cheek and whispered to him.

*Evening....she is a very beautiful young lady and you are lucky to have her.*

She walked over to the dessert tray and picked up a piece of the chocolate cake and a scoop of ice cream. Returning to the table she sat down and took a bite. Not sure if she should just start talking or wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:38 pm

He did not hear what Kyra had said to the twins or vice versa. If he did he probably would have shaken his head. He sat there enjoying his desert, until he felt the kiss on his cheek.

"Evening. Yes I am and thank you," he whispered back.

He then looked at all the ladies. "I am a lucky guy. In a room with three beautiful ladies. We sure I am living?" He chuckled at that.

He sat back to watch the fireworks and wondered absently if he should have sold tickets to this event. Especially knowing now what his daughter thought.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:11 pm

Kyra couldn't help but roll her eyes and growl a little at him as she watched the two bimbos as she thought they were but for some reason her father seemed to see something in them. She pushed her cake away since she seems to have lost her appetite. She decided to dig in with the questioning.

"So what makes you two think you are the right ones for my father?"

She sat there calm with her hands folded on the table and an unreadable expression on her face.

Last edited by Kyra on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:52 am

Sage sat beside her sister and placed the box in front of Kyra. Sage liked the young lady's spunk, it reminded her of her own, quick, and to the point.

"It's nice to meet you Miss Dragonis-Darkmane. I hope you accept this gift as a token of friendship from my sister and myself. As for as if we're good enough for your father, that remains to be seen. He does make us happy, and we like to think we make him happy. Only time will tell."

With that Sage smiled at Dre.
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:16 pm

Rose was sure she knew what her sister was thinking because she was thinking the same things but she also knew better than to voice those opinions because if she was a good judge at this point Kyra would not like being compared to them. She knew no one at any age wants to be told they are like someone else. Neither Sage or herself like it either. Rose kept her fingers crossed when Sage gave her the present, she truly hoped she liked it. She looked to Dre and Sage before looking back to Kyra with a smile.

*It is a pleasure to meet you again. I too hope you like this gift it is something we searched for and once we saw it we thought of you. And to answer your question for myself. I understand that in your eyes no woman save your mother will be good enough for your father. However, we would like the chance to try to be good enough for him. We don't expect you to accept us but we would like for you to get to know us. You might find you like us but you don't have to.*

Rose stopped and smiled at everyone holding her hands together tightly. She really didn't know what Kyra was thinking as far as Dre and Kyra's mom but she had a very good hunch she was a daughter too after all and she is sure she would feel the same if she were in Kyra's shoes. Her words were from her heart and she hoped everyone knew that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:12 am

Now he was the smart man. He returned the smile he was given, but other then that he kept his mouth shut. He learned from his and others experiences, that sometimes it is best to say nothing. especially when it involved women.

No, he did not need them to round on him. so he ate his desert and watched. though he tried his hardest to make it appear as he was not. maybe this would turn out good after all. But the next volley, he knew would be coming from his daughter. She did have her mother's temper.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:42 pm

Kyra let out a low growl as they sat down and she noticed Rose kiss her father and Sage smiling at him. She rolled her eyes when they started answering her question and gave her a gift. The gift was left unopened in front of her...she was curious but she wasn't going to let them know that. She spoke to them before taking a bite of her dessert.

"Well...I don't think either of you will be good for him. What do you two have in mind to change my mind on that?"

She could only imagine her father glaring at her for that one but they had to know how she felt. She looked at him out of the corner of her eye before she ate another piece of cake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:06 am

Sage admired the girls honesty. she knew all too well what it meant tobe protective of a father figure. She also had a feeling Kyra wanted her father back with her mother. So instead of trying to figure out what the young woman wanted to hear she decided to be honest.

"Honestly Kyra, I don't think there is anything we can say to change your mind. It's obvious that you love your father very much, and like most children who have parents that are apart, you probably wish more than anything your mom and dad would get back together. All I can tell you is that your happiness is what matters most to him, and his happiness is what matters most to us. The fact is your father makes us happy, and we'd like to think we keep him entertained. All we are wanting is friendship with your father, for now. I could see where you might have a problem with that. Just let me ask you one question Kyra, how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot, and you brought home some new gentleman friend to introduce to your father. Would you want him to be as cordial to him as you have been to us?"

With that Sage waited for a response.
Sage
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next