Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Faerie in the Garden

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Faerie in the Garden Empty A Faerie in the Garden

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:43 pm

-Kyra was having some jitters about the night of the St. Patrick's Day party so she decided it was time to go outside and get some fresh air and the best place for that was in the garden. She took a blanket and pillow out there with her. Laying the blanket on the ground and the pillow on the the blanket she laid down and just watched the sky and let herself relax and let all of her negative energy and thoughts escape her leaving her with the positive energies. She dozed off for a little bit enjoying the fresh air.-

Back to top Go down

A Faerie in the Garden Empty Re: A Faerie in the Garden

Post by Brayden Alexander Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Well it was exploring time, which concidering who it was, might be a good thing, might not be a good thing depending on what he could find to get into. And give Kyle time, he would find something to get into! anyways, concidering he hadn't been outside at all and with the twins, he made his way out dressed in a pair of oversized white jeans, a black long sleved shirt was covered with a white short sleved shirt, his black and bright green spotted hair was covered with a white beanie, his ears were like normal filled the the ear buds from his mp3 player. Hey since when did he go outside by himself without his music? Anyways the choice of places for him on this day, the garden of course, a bunch of stuff for him to get into out there. So to the garden he went, his brown eyes scanning around the area for a moment as he began walking, more like wandering aimlessly throughout that garden, stopping at a random tree now he began to look up it for a moment, it even crossing his mind to try to climb it. Another moment of studying that tree he decided against it and began to move on, walking further coming to a stop when what he was listening to ended, and a new song came on.

"Ohhhh good song good good song. Now if only I could find something to do, that would be even better"

Yep not good at all for everyone else, he was on a mission to find something to do, and he wasn't going to stop until he found it. And it wasn't soon after it he found what he was doing. mostly because he found a tree that he could climb. And he wasn't being quiet about it, granted he had no clue that he was right there by who was laying on that blanket. did it surprise you that he completely missed her when he was looking around for something to do? Anyways he finally after some effort made it up to a branch that could support his weight and he laid down on it, his back resting against the tree itself. Pulling his ear buds out and turning the volume completely up so he could hear the music as he laid there.

"I now deem this branch and tree to be mine!"

Laughing some as he remained laying there, he opened his eyes for a moment to look down.

"Now if only I know how I was going to get down from here." Closing his eyes now, he just laid there listening to the music that was playing, still unaware that someone else was right there by him!
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by The Odinson Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:17 am

As it was, the garden was a rather popular place tonight. moreover a popular place for those finding respite from the loudness surrounding the area. a place for relaxation and all that jazz.

Even Thor Odinson was here this night. though he found himself a good distance away from the pair under the tree, sitting in silence, his own eyes closed. the great hammer Mjolnir laid on the ground infront of him while he meditated in silence.
The Odinson
The Odinson

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:19 pm

-Kyra's eyes flew open as she heard the noise that someone else was making in the garden. She didn't realize she fell asleep until then and she was embarrassed for having done so in the first place. She watched the man from where she was laying and saw him go up the sturdy tree. Curious as to why he was laying in the tree instead of on the ground she flew up until she was hovering over him. Steadying herself she lays on her belly to where she was face to face with him and just hovered there watching him. She wondered how long it would take for him to notice her now and what his reaction would be. This type of action being completely out of the norm for her she was bound and determined to have a little fun. She had no clue there was someone else in the garden with them.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:55 pm

He had no clue that there was a third person there, at all. Heck he had no clue that, she was even up there with him. His eyes remaining closed as that music continued playing. It wasn't until the song had come to an end that he opened his eyes, more to see what song was coming on next. And like normal for Kyle, he completely missed her at first, his eyes looking at the mp3 player seeing what song was about to play, before his eyes caught something out of the corner of them. They now shifted to see her hovering there watching him. A slight jump out of being starttled for a moment before a glance to the ground, making sure he was still on the tree, yea for a moment he had actually thought he had fallen.

Finally his gaze made it's way back to her, blinking a couple times.

"You can fly! I've always wanted to fly, I tried before it didn't work!"

Quickly his mouth closed and he shut up and realized he had began to ramble on and on.

"I'm sorry, I was rambling, I do that a lot, it's normal for me....Hi!"

That little boyish grin was offered to her as he got himself back situated once more on that branch.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:01 pm

-Kyra couldn't help but laugh at him and sat Indian style still hovering in the air. She got lucky he didn't hit her with how she was facing him at that moment. She had a few thoughts and questions so being her she asked.-

Why didn't it work and why are you sitting in a tree? Is there something wrong with the ground?

-Shrugging she thought it felt ok to her. Her head canted wondering what the contraption is that he had in his ears and what its purpose was. She had never seen anything like it.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:11 pm

He heard her questions, and even though he knew the answers or thought he did, he still had to think about it a few moments passed before he finally answered her.

"Ohhh me and flying, this is why."

He moved a hand to the collar of his shirt and lowered it so that she could see where his shoulder was and the scar that was at his shoulder/collarbone area

"Tried to fly by jumping off the roof of the house I was living at, at the time, didn't work and I broke my collarbone."

There was a nod of his head as he let go of the collar of his shirt now, letting that scar get hidden.

"No no no, there's nothing wrong with the ground either, I just...I like doing things differently, plus I kinda like it up here, instead of down on the ground, you know."

He grinned to her once more as he turned off that music

"The ground is nice, but come on, look around up here, it's so much nicer up here."
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:55 pm

-Kyra looked at the scar that he had shown her and cringed at the thought that he fell while attempting something she can do naturally. Maybe its because she can be up high when she wants that she chooses to stay on the ground so much or it could still be the fear that someone will chop of her wings if she uses them. Her wings fluttered at the thought that she wouldn't have them any more. It nearly made her stop flying but she knew that wasn't an option because then she would fall to the ground and probably hit every branch on the journey. She looked around like he suggested and it was rather pretty but it was pretty down there too. Continuing to look around she spots someone else in the garden but doesn't recognize them at all. Thinking about it she would have to introduce herself after she is done talking to the tree climber here.-

It is pretty up here but I would still be down there.

-Feeling a little brave she wondered about that contraption he was using. So how else to find out what something is but to ask.-

What is that thing you have there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:22 pm

He watched her, watched the reaction that she had when he showed her that scar. The scar and what he did to get it didn't bother him at all. But finally he did nod his head

"Well don't get me wrong, it is pretty down there too, who knows, depending on my mood, and everything I could be down there, or up here."

His gaze going back to this mp3 player and the ear buds, he pulled them out of his ears and held them out to her.

"You put these in your ears and it plays music."
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:37 pm

-She looked at the offerings like they were some work of the devil or something. Not that she knew what devil's work was or looked like. Taking the items she looked at them and him like they were all nuts. She was a smart girl and seen how he had them in his ear. Since he was offering she first wiped off the thingys that go in the ear and then placed them in hers. Sitting there for a moment she started banging the box thingy on the tree not so gently. Yelling at him cause she couldn't hear herself.-

I think this thingy is busted. I don't hear anything.

-She knocked in on the tree again trying to make it work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:12 pm

Well that got a small chuckle out of him as he watched her trying to get the mp3 playing to start working.

"Hun, I have to turn it on first."

He smiled to her once more as he held up the main part of it, to her.

"It's going to be loud right away since I listen to my music, well really really loud, so be warned."

And with that he turned that mp3 player on and instantly lowered the volume, hopeing that she didn't have to hear the louder then it should be music for too long
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:19 pm

-She felt really small well even smaller than she already was when he said it wasn't turned on. She watched as he turned it on and also caught him calling her hun. Not knowing how to take that she just let it go as him being nice. Kyra waited for the music to start and she screamed a little as it startled her because it was initially loud and she never heard this music before. Once it got started she settled herself on a branch by his and listened. Speaking loudly again.-

What am I am listening to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:21 am

That was a good question, what was she listening too at the moment. And leave it to Kyle to have forgotten he was holding the main part of that mp3 player and that he could have just looked on there. Instead he actually tried to move a bit closer to her to hear the music. It wasn't until a few moments later that he realized that he had it in his hand. He blinked a couple times with that oh yea look on his face and he got himself situated. Looking to the main part of it now he nodded his head in approval.

"Its a song called Spellbound. A very good song."

He nodded his head once more. His attention back on her, watching her listen to his music.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:14 am

Maddie had taken a break from the reception desk and bar to come out into the garden to do some light meditation, but then she her best friend Kyra, and a fellow she did not know talking up in a tree. Maddie walked to the tree to notice Kyra had on headphones. She sent Kyra a mental a link.

~What ya doin up there~
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:12 pm

-Concentrating on listening to the music and trying to listen to the tree climber still not knowing his name. She heard a voice in her head and it startled her causing her to jump and fall out of the tree. She nearly landed on the ground when she remembered she had wings and how to use them. With him holding the main part of the MP3 player the earphones yanked out of her ears. Landing with a thud on the ground not hurting herself as bad as she could have if she didn't have wings, panting trying to figure out what in the heck happened. She looked up to see Maddie and realized that was the voice she heard in her head. She spoke still panting to get her breathe and get her heart to slow down.-

Don't sneak up on a girl like that.....I was talking to the tree climber.

-She pointed to the man up there and held her chest bending over trying to catch her breathe still.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:31 pm

He watched the whole thing happen and he sat there, trying to figure out what it was exactly that he had just seen happen. His hand still holding the main part of the mp3 player, he looked down to the ground now to the two of them.

"Are you alright?"

Called down there, looking to the other person he didn't know yet, and that was when it hit him. He never introduced himself.

"Oh yea...I'm Kyle"
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:05 pm

-Hearing him call down to her she stands up and looks at him finally getting a name but she was quite fond of the name she gave him.-

I'm ok...I didn't land with a hard thud thank the heavens for these wings. Nice to meet you Kyle, the tree climber. I'm Kyra and this is Maddie she is my best friend.

-Looking to Maddie and introducing them.-

Maddie this is Kyle, the tree climber...a new friend.

-She stood there looking between the two a little shaking from that experience.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:40 pm

He waved from that tree after she was done introducing everyone to everyone. His hand that was not seen by them, wrapping around the branch to keep himself balanced.

"Hello Maddie, like wings there said. I'm Kyle the tree climber."

Yep Kyle already had a nickname for her too! Anyways he continued to watch the two of them down there, himself sitting up a bit now. Still making sure he wouldn't fall, cuz knowing Kyle, he was bound to fall eventually! Just not right now!

"It's a pleasure to meet the two of you."

He offered that little boyish grin of his to the two of them now as well
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:12 pm

-She smiled up at him and then back to Maddie with a slight laugh-

It seems I have a nickname. He is kind of cute though. What have you been up to?

-evil grin crosses her lips at a thought she just had.-

We need to have a girl talk session again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Odinson Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:15 am

Meditation only worked with deep and great concentration, and perhaps silence, and as it was there where none of that in the Garden now. and now, the man stood , wearing his battle wear as he usually tended to, Raising from his sitting, standing to his full near seven foot height, shoulders farther across then most refrigerators. As it was, He had made it his mission to learn better of those that inhabited this place, perhaps the sudden gathering was the greater of all sending him the message that he should do that. though before hand, a hand rose to the sky, pulling from the air a gathering of fog, shouding his body for a moment before ebbing away with the Gods Armor.

Leaving the Thunderer in his blue tunic, and cape, with leather breeches replacing the armored leggings what disappear into the tall boots on his feet. the winged helmet that sat upon his head had also vanished, letting the golden hair of Thor blow and twist in the dying wind. Only when Thor Thought he was less likely to seem as a militant beast of a man, he tucked Mjolnir out of sight at his back before he started towards the group.Though he would observe for a moment before interjecting. allow the mortals their conversation.
The Odinson
The Odinson

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Kyra was talking to Kyle and Maddie when she got something coming toward them out of the corner of her eye. She looked over to where she caught something movie and saw the man standing by watching them. She smiled and waved being the friendly one today. Speaking up she greeted the man.

"Hello, how are you enjoying the evening?"

She wasn't very good at small talk but she was willing to give it a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:37 pm

Maddie put her hand over her face to keep from laughing. She hugged Kyra once she was up. "Hello Kyra good to see you. Oh you know the same old same old trying to keep out of trouble. But yes I do have much to tell you so we need another girl sessions."

She turned her attention to Kyle. Maddie smiled warmly. "Nice to meet you Kyle. I think that is a good nickname for her. What brings you to New Haven?"
Maddie had felt the presence of another moving towards them as they were talking. Who ever they were, she could feel a great source of power. Like Kyra she turned to welcome the newcomer. "Hello there, how are you doing tonight, my name is Madeline Cauthon."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:52 am

Still up in his perch in that tree, that at that moment he claimed as his own. He offered a smile down to Maddie.

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well. And Yea I think it is a good nickname for her. Fits her perfectly."

He offered a smile, one of those little boyish grins of his to Kyra now as well. Before finally looking to the direction at which they were looking and talking as well. A wave from his perch as well.

"Ello....Kyle A pleasure."

His attention going to Maddie now.

"Me? starting a new life for me and my twin sons. That's about the jist of it."
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:57 am

Maddie liked him already. He was a pleasnt to be around and not bad to look at either. "You chose a good place to do it. I started out doiing the same myself. Twin boys huh, how old?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:52 am

He offered another smile down to Maddie, himself laying back once more on that branch. Yea he was rather comfortable up there, that the thought hadn't crossed his mind yet about how he was going to get off of there! But that would be for a different time indeed. As for now, his gaze continued to rain down on them down there.

"Yea, so far it looks like I have picked a good place to do it. Oh my boys, Aiden and Gavin, they are eighteen months right now."

There was that smile, a different one from before this, this was the smile of a parent
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next