Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Faerie in the Garden

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Faerie in the Garden - Page 2 Empty Re: A Faerie in the Garden

Post by The Odinson Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:13 am

He was stoic, though not intentionally so. a lifetime of violence of war, coupled with the burden thrust upon him now by the death of his homeland and his people. Thoughts brought about in his mind as eyes wandered trhough the three people with whom he now shared company.

"Good evening, and fair tidings. I am Thor Odinson. I find myself, not unwell this night, I thank you for your asking.... Might I inquire as to your evenings?"

His voice was powerful, confidant, the man spoke as if nothing was higher then him. which technically was truth. as the leader of his people, none others sat above him.
The Odinson
The Odinson

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:29 am

Madeline's jaw liked to hit the floor, her father had told her tells of the God Thor, and his great battles. Madeline did a small curtsey. "It's an honor to meet you my Lord,. I grew up hearing wonderful stories about you. I'm a priestess of the Holy Isle of Avalon, is there anything I can do to help?

Last edited by Madeline Cauthon on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:49 am

Kyra not having heard of Thor Odinson simply smiled and trying not to giggle at Maddie for the way she was acting around him. She walked forward to introduce herself to him. She held out her right hand and spoke as her wings fluttered. Being three and a half feet tall she had to look up up at him and smiled as she spoke. Given the way he spoke and his attire she took a wild guess he was not from around here and thought it best to welcome him.

"I'm Kyra pleasure to meet you and I'm doing pretty good except for that near death experience a moment ago."

She did giggle knowing she wasn't that close to death from falling out of the tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Odinson Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:59 pm

A slow bow for the two ladies, a lowering of his head in greeting.

"The pleasure is returned in kind. The isle amongst the land of mists is not unknown to my kind, though as it is my kind hold little place on it. It honors us, that that tales of our past deeds grace such a place."

words spoken carefully, keeping level, no real inflection in his voice, though he did not sound unkind, simply not present. or not on the same level of thought."What is it that brought forth such an experience?" blue eys resting upon Kyra
The Odinson
The Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Stiill up there in that tree watching the interaction between the three of them down there as well, he laid back, his eyes closing as he laid up there. Letting them have their privacy down there. Though he was listening, for if anyone spoke to him.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:28 am

Madeline smled warmly, out of all the stories she had heard of the different Gods and Goddeses she had heard about or known Thor was by far her favorite. She felt like a giddy teenager meeting her favorite celebrity and the grin on her face showed it. She saw his eyes rest on Kyra, and Kyra. She turned her attention to a giggling Kyra.

"Kyra, allow me to introduce you to Thor, the God of Thunder, one of the most powerful Gods in the universe. Thor, this is my friend Kyra Dragonis-Darkmane, granddaughter of Venis Jordianthan, Goddess of Protection."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Kyra had been holding her hand out to Thor but he bowed instead. Placing her hands together rather and was about to answer his question when she heard Maddie introduce them like they hadn't already done so just moments ago. The information that was given to him now was not Maddie's to give, it is hers when she is ready to do so and feels she can trust the person she is giving it to and as far as she knows Thor is just a man and not what Maddie is claiming him to be. A mental link would be given to Maddie so she would not embarrass her in front of both of these men.

'Maddie, we are friends and that is why I am telling you in your mind and not out loud. If I wanted him to know my full name and who my father's mother was I would tell him myself. "I've learned enough from spending time with my parents that a name is sacred and can be used against you if in the wrong hands. Please do not do that again.'

She smiled with no hint of what just took place and spoke to Thor.

"First I would like to say it is a pleasure to meet you whether you be just a man or a god as my friend here claims. As for the woman she spoke of I do not give her the title of grandmother, she is merely the mother of my father. "

She took a breathe still trying to calm herself from that shock of what Maddie said and spoke again.

"You see I was up in this tree learning about some contraption called an MP3 player and Maddie here scared me and I fell but lucky for me I have the wings and didn't land hard on my bottom or worse my head."

To make sure he understood what she meant by wings she turned to the side and fluttered them before turning to face him again. The shy young lady was beginning to come back out rather than the upset young lady that was standing there moments before. Her lips held a grin that a child who has been caught doing something they shouldn't would have.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Odinson Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Thor cast a glance to Madeline, as she took the liberty of reintroducing Thor to miss Kyra, and there was a raise of his down when Maddie had said that Kyra was related to Venis. He had met Venis before, not one of his favorite people here at the inn. but Thor kept his opinions to himself. His opinions affected only Asgard, and he has already taken the proper steps after voicing his opinions there.

" You are correct Young Miss Kyra, though as is Madeline... I am a god, charged with the protection of all, lord of storms and King of Asgard... Though that is not to say that I am not just a man would be incorrect, men like gods, are fallible. Are not immune to the faults that life can bring."

Eyes carriedup to the tree in question, endlessly deep blue eyes watching the man up there for a moment."it is indeed fortuitous that you where do carry wigs miss Kyra, Good Eve to you sir." a not to the man before eyes carried down Kyra and Maddie again. On the plus side, though names had power, only a true name given through the lips of the names bearer would hold any real power. so Kyra was in the clear there.
The Odinson
The Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Kyra looked up at him curiously having some questions and she blurted the one that was on her mind after what he said first.

"If gods are not immune to faults that life brings then why aren't all men gods or all gods men?"

She simply nodded to him about her wings and she was grateful she had them. She hadn't always been so grateful for being different but since she came to the inn she has come to appreciate that difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:52 pm

~Sorry Kyra I didn't mean to give so much info way. It's just...well..it's Thor!! His sories are legendary, and he's even hotter in person. I know I sound like a giddy school girl. I guess I lost it for a minute.~

"By the way I didn't mean to sare you Kyra, and what is an mp3 player Kyra."

Maddie was curious to Kyra's question herself. She wondered what Thor's answer would be.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:28 pm

Kyra looked up at Maddie and nodded they would talk later in private. She was still waiting for an answer from Thor and answered Maddie while she waited.

"I don't know really...have to ask the tree climber up there he seems to know."

She smiled up at Kyle and then looked to Thor to see what he would say.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Odinson Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:53 am

"All gods are men, men by whom to live through. we sit as teachers... our trials and tribulations told down through the lands of midgard, through wich. lessons are learned, for if the Allfather can not seduce a woman not his wife without ramification... what hope do the humans?"

Thor, Hot? well he didn't know that, it wasn't his intention to look attractive. he simply hopes to look less militant while meeting new people. besides, Thor only had eyes for his simgle true love, the lady sif.

"And all men can be gods miss Kyra, all that is needed is a desire to teach, and be reveiered, and worshiped for it... though human ego, tends to conflict with such thoughts."
The Odinson
The Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:05 am

Hearing what Thor was saying it confused Kyra and she had questions but she didn't want to sound like a complete fool. She knew her father was a god and his mother was a goddess but it was already proven she did not get that part of him and some of her was a little upset about that but other parts were happy because that was one less thing she had to worry about and boy did she have things to worry about with her new life. She nodded again not really understanding everything he had said to her but she would think over it and have someone explain it if she can't figure it out on her own. She did get some of it though she wasn't a complete idiot. Before she could speak Maddie whispered to her and she simply nodded to her. Maddie would turn to Kyle and Thor and say her goodbyes.

"It was a pleasure meeting both of you but I must go tend to a few things."

She turned and quickly made her way back into the inn to see her father. Kyra watched her leave and turned back to Thor with a half smile.

"Seems there was a bit of a problem. Sorry about that. What if someone had the desire to teach but not to be reveered or worshipped would they still be able to be gods?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2