Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Trying something new ( invite only)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trying something new ( invite only) Empty Trying something new ( invite only)

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Madeline had spent a few weeks in bed per her father's order's recovering from the whole thing with Ahriman. Normally she would have protested, but Gawain's new old attitude was back and as refreshing as that was, she knew better to argue. Plus come to find out she had a few cracked ribs, broken nose, and some back injuries, that did in fact require bed rest. After the few weeks had past, Madeline decided she felt well enough to get out some. The first thing she wanted to do was find Titania and thank her. Plus she was curious about the whole coffee house thing. A store whose soul purpose was to sale coffee, it simply boggled her mind.

So on one sunny day, Madeline got up and managed to get dressed in her typical black tank top and blue jeans. After brushing her shoulder length brown hair,Madeline put on her sling, and headed for the stables. Once in the stables, she took Swifty out of his stall and lead him outside. Once outside she mounted and headed to Starbucks. When she arrived she dismounted and slap his rear so he could go graze. She looked around slowly as she walked up to the coffee house the aroma filled her nose and made her smile. Madeline walked inside and sat at the table.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Trying something new ( invite only) Empty Re: Trying something new ( invite only)

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Madeline would be in luck this day, for Xavier had released Titania, and she had made her way into work. If one hadn't met Titania before they might not even notice the small changes, or if they had only met her in passing, but there were a few small details. Like her smile, when she flashed it, seemed just a bit brighter, for instance. She knew she had let a few things slide, but not work, she had been available to them 24/7 with her phone and it really only was a few days. Everyone got a few days off here and there right? Thankfully her staff was the best staff ever. At least she thought so!

So when Madeline came in, Titania all decked out in her Starbucks gear was coming out from the back office, looking around the building seeing if anything or anyone needed her. It would be during one of those sweeps, that chocolate gaze would land upon Xavier's older half sister. A look to see that she was alone, and then she figured she should go be social, for she was alone at the moment, so hopefully she was not distrubing her. Besides a simple hello wasn't to much of a disturbance was it?

Steps were taken and she would stop right infront of the woman's table. Pause and smile! "Hello Madeline. How are you doing today?" That was a good start wasn't it? Nothing demanding, not to much really in case the woman was busy or waiting for someone, yet pleasent. At least that was what she was going for.
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Trying something new ( invite only) Empty Re: Trying something new ( invite only)

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Madeline had been reading the drink menu when Titania approached her. How many different types of coffee are there?Madeline thought.

She looked up and smiled at Titania sweetly. "Hello Titania, how are you. Just the person I wanted to see. Do you have time to sit for a bit, I was wondering if we could chat."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:28 pm

There were many different types of coffee, and side drinks too! Yes side drinks the non coffee drinks that the place served. Titania was actually quite excited for the higher version of the slurpee machine that they got. The sort that made crushed ice, then you just put liquied and it was a snow cone!

She looked around the store, it was rather slow at the moment, so she would smile. "Sure! If it picks up or if they need anything I'll have to go help. But a visit and a chat is good." Those words were spoken as she slipped down into the chair across from Maddeline. "It is good to see that you made it back from your...adventure alright." She didn't know what else to call what had happened besides an adventure and of course she did not know all the details.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Madeline smiled at Titania. "Thanks. Yeah an adventure sure. Look I was wanting to say thank you for keeping your calm when all this happened. I don't think I could of bared it if you had got hurt. Well that and Xavier would have never forgiven me. If you'd like I can explain what happened."

Madeline sat up a little with a twinkle in her eyes. "So how is my little brother doing these days. I haven't seen him in what two weeks now. I've been meaning to catch up with him, but Dad had me on bed rest for two weeks. Silly man thinks I can't take a punch."

Madeline realized she was rambling and quit. "So I've never had coffee before, and want to try some. Please tell me there is something chocolate flavored."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:29 am

She would return Madeline's smile. "If I would of went off half cocked, it would not of been very wise, and I could of gotten myself in trouble as well. I did watch out the window a bit, so I could tell Xavier about it, and was careful enough not to be seen." She had been rather careful of that, because her thought when she saw what happened was to get details to let Xavier know what she saw. She let out a small laugh, "Yes your brother and I are sort of fond of each other." That was a good way to put things wasn't it? And she paused, in thought, "Only if you want to tell me." She wasn't family and she didn't want to press people into talking about things, though it did seem more often then not, people found her easy to talk to.

She looked thoughtful for a moment, "I believe he is doing well." She wasn't going to be the one to say how much time they had spent together during the time that they were gone and her healing times. It really wasn't her place. She didn't know how to handle such questions either. If she was lucky something would save her.

She smiled, "We have lots with chocolate...do you prefer something that tastes only like chocolate. And do you prefer warm or cold?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:24 am

Plenty of time had passed since the last time he had seen Titania, and even though he knew it was not very professional for him to show up at her place of business, he went anyway. He could, after all, order something as an excuse, right? After the usual preparations for a quick trip, which included packing his custom-made duffel bag and opening the window, Xavier removed what clothing he wore, and initiated the trigger for his change. Would someone see him? Maybe, but again, humans tended to disbelieve stories told of monstrous wolves roaming populated areas, more so since they were usually told over one too many ales. So, he leaped nimbly from his window, hitting the ground at a dead run.

It was not long before he had arrived in the back-alley of the Starbucks, and in this seeming sanctuary from prying eyes, he returned to his human form, dressing quickly and walking out. A curious passerby lifted a brow curiously, as if to wonder aloud where that verdammt gi-normous wolf went. Xavier thrust his thumb in the direction of the alley, smirked, and shrugged. "No dogtags. Can you believe the things people let wander around loose?" Leaving the poor, shaken man to his thoughts, Xavier hurried along, pushing the door open and walking inside. Double jackpot! He wanted to see Titania, and he also had been meaning to speak with his half-sister. That they were together was serendipity, to say the least. Maybe he had racked up some good karma somewhere! Walking over to the table, he smiled, tilting his head toward them. "Ladies. Mind if I join in? I was at the inn and found myself beset by a monstrous thirst. Do you have anything in a green tea, possibly cold?" He winked surreptitiously to Titania, then nodded to a chair which was set at the same table. "This seat taken?"
Xavier
Xavier

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:10 am

Madeline had been trying to decide if she wanted something hot or cold, or something that just tasted like chocolate when she heard and saw her brother standing there. She was mighty happy to see him. She couldn't help but smile. "Look Titania, speak of him and he appears. Um I think I want something cold, that isn't all chocolate. Oh something big to. Dad told me if I was going to do this, to order the biggest thing on the menu."

Turning her attention to her brother, she started to stand and give him a hug, but her ribs still felt kind of tender. With her free arm she motioned to the chair he was referring to. "Hey little brother. We were just talking about you. Have you seen dad yet?"

Last edited by Madeline Cauthon on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:18 am

She was listening to Madeline when she caught sight of Xavier. Though her attention did not waver from his half sister, her smile did slip a bit bigger. And then he was at thier table, and she laughed at Madeline's words. "I shall have to remember that, both of us speaking of him, could be dangerous." A playful wink, before she turned that back towards Madeline. "So you want something big, with a chocolate twist, and cold?" She wanted to make sure she had the key ingredients that she was wanting to drink.

Then her attention was free to pay to Xavier. She grinned over to him, before she could not help but ask, after Madeline had spoken mind you. "Something like a green tea? Not just green tea?" A pause, "Did you want a green tea mixed with something?" Standing she would look around a moment, before moving next to Xavier and pressing a quick kiss to his cheek, and stepping back. She figured a quick kiss wouldn't get her in trouble, and it would let him know that she was glad to see him. Being on the clock she thought a hug or anything else would be wrong. Of course, she could of took him to the back office, but that wasn't something she would do when his half sister was there too, that would of just been rude. So that is what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:35 am

Xavier smiled widely at their words, then even more widely when Ti kissed his cheek. He, too, was having thoughts of the back office, but he didn't want to get her into trouble. So, he would sit down at the table, folding his hands in front of him and nodding. "I trust you, Ti. I adore green tea, so whatever you think I'll like, I'll give it a try." He winked to her, grinning broadly, then turned to Madeline. "So, we've been needing to talk. What do you do for fun? I only ask because...well, outside of my time with Titania, fun has been pretty scarce since I got here." He thought for a moment, then added to that. "Well, unless you count my night drinking with Dad. The guy has a cuendillar liver! I admit that I'm not much of a drinker, but Light, he made me look like a little girl!" He shook his head, laughing at the entire situation. "So, you know I'm your brother, I know you're my sister, but that's pretty much it. I've been waiting to get to know you a little better, so let's start." With that, he leaned back and waited for his Ti to come back.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:44 am

Madeline nodded at Titania referring on how she wanted her drink made, "Yes thats right." She couldn't help but notice the quick kiss between her brother and Titania, it made her smile to know her brother was happy.

Madeline had to think what she liked to do for fun. To be honest the most fun she had lately was fighting the douche-muffin."You'll probably laugh at me Xavier, but the most fun I've had lately was fighting that bastard that tried to kill Dad. Although, if I could shift like everybody else in our family, I probably would have more fun. Why, you have something in mind?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:16 am

"You can't change? Strange, I thought all of Dad's kids got the gift. I could try and teach you, but if you don't already have the gift, we'll know quickly. Honestly, you'd love it, but Light, you can channel. I can feel Saidin, but I can't even touch it. That's pretty bloody frustrating. Anyway, how about we start with you telling me about the guy that attacked my sister and father. Blood and flaming ashes, I wish I could have been there! It sounds like a great battle, and I'm sure I could have helped a little, at the very least!" He stopped, looking down at the table and coloring slightly. "How, ah...well, you know. How did Dad do? I've heard that he's a formidable warrior, but I've not seen him fight as of yet. To be honest, I'd love to practice with him, but well, I don't know how to approach him. He's just....he's more than I expected. I always had this idea of how it would be when I finally met my real father, and when I met him, my temper got the best of me and I hit him. He said he forgave me, and that he had it coming, but....it was wrong. I've let my temper get the best of me too many times of late, and Madeline, that isn't me."

He sighed, shaking his head again. "I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm not fighting for my life every day now, but I'm also really frustrated with the Source. Why can't I channel? Everyone else in the family can, Mom and Dad are bloody strong in the Power, so why not me?" He huffed, sitting back and looking thoughtful. "Maybe it's all about balance. I can shift, and pretty well, too....Dad actually said he was jealous of how easy it was for me. Can you believe that? He is jealous of me?!" He sounded incredulous, but the smile on his face said that it made him proud for Gawain to have said this. Having spoken so much, and realizing he was rambling, he crossed his arms and waited for Ti.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:43 am

She would nod to Xavier, it was good that he trusted her, for she wasn't planning on posioning him. She wouldn't even know how to posion someone, yet, maybe with time. Then she gave Madeline a small nod, about her own drink choice. Normally people had to go up and get thier own, but Titiana often came out to the tables and assisted so she did not think a thing about it. Instead she went up and behind the counter and got to work.

The boy that often worked when she was there was behind the counter. He still did not like the man that his manager, his favorite manager at that, seemed to be involved with. But he said nothing of the sort, instead he asked a few work related questions, which she would answer, before taking the two drinks and going back to the table.

Madelines tall glass was very large, iced caffe mocha, topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. It might not be exactly what she requested but Titania thought that she would like this better normal coffee cooled with a shot of chocolate. Plus this drink did pack a punch of caffeine in it. As for Xavier he has a rather large cup as well, due to her knowing how he could drink, his drink was a Tazo Shaken Iced Green Tea Lemonade. Titania was a lemonade person, so she thought that Xavier might like it.

As it was she was walking back and setting down the respective glasses in front of each one. The words that were spoken were about him losing his temper to often. Funny how that worked that he was speaking of that when she got back. She would give Xavier's shoulder a small little squeeze, before sitting down with them once more. His temper was something they had spoken off, or rather his temper at his family. She had answered a few questions, and they knew if they needed her for work stuff to come and get her. She was after all on the clock, but she pretty much was always on the clock.

Yes, Xavier and his rambling, he was very good at it. Didn't slow down very often, when he got to going with something, she was getting used to it, though she had a feeling in time, he wouldn't be such a rambler!

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Madeline smiled at her brother, apparently he had the same rambling problem she did. Must be a Cauthon thing. "Nope can't shift, and really to be honest I don't want to. I could live with out all the bone popping and pain that happens when Dad does. Besides I think that should be a father/son type bonding thing. As far as the guy that attacked me, and near about killed Dad, he was some kind of hell demon. He wanted to take Dad and his soul back to hellsville with him."

Maddie held her head down for a minute thinking about all that had went on. "Yeah I can channel, but it didn't help me much against this guy. I had a barrier weave around Kyra and myself when he took us, and he popped it like it was water. I wasn't able to stop him from damn near killing Dad or anything else for that matter. That was all Dad and Dre. The only thing I was good at was running my mouth and getting my arse handed to me."

It was at that point Titania had come back with their drinks. Madeline took a sip, and her eyes immedately lit up. "Wow! That's awesome. Thank you."

Madeline thought for a moment. "If you want to spar with Dad, all you have to do is ask him. It's one of his favorite thing to do. Although I gotta tell ya, he's tough. And if he's busy, we could always go a few rounds. I love to spar as much as he does. As far as that day when Dad first came back, let it go. He said he forgave you and he meant it. Besides he's not the only one who lost their temper that day if you remember. By the way I'm sorry for decking you. I hope I didn't give you the impression I was some kind of bully, and Dad couldn't defend himself. It's just well, you pissed me off." Madeline winked at her brother.

"As far as not being able to channel, maybe you have some sot of block. I had one up till a few weeks ago. Every time I tried to touch the source, I got a splitting headache, so eventually I just quit. Might want to ask Dad about it. I didn't even have to tell him about mine, and he knew. Damn wolf senses."

"Okay I'm the one thats rambling now, so tell me little brother, what do you like to do for fun?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:55 pm

"Welll.....wait. You said Dad burned himself out, a demon was going to take him back to hell, and the old man still does the whole cracking-bone shtick? Light, I thought he would have left that to the wanna-bes by now." He winked, sitting up and leaning forward. He snickered as he recalled something Gawain had told him that night. "Hey, Maddie. Dad said you'd get the inside joke. Were-PANTHER." Snicker-snort! "Anyway, it doesn't have to be like that. Once you realize the truth about the gift, it gets easier. The truth, in a nutshell, is that you are in control, and any misgivings you have about the animal taking over are weaknesses you don't want to address." He tilted his head slightly, then chuckled. "Sometimes acting like a loose-tongued idiot can benefit. After all, people tend to tell more in the presence of one they perceive to be an idiot. You probably gave our father a slight tactical advantage. I mean, you guys did win, right?"

He saw Titania coming back, so he leaned back against the chair and smiled. "Alright, there she is. Couldn't have gone another moment without seeing you, you know." He winked, smiling in a fairly mischievous manner as he took his drink from her. After he had tasted it, he smiled, then set to work draining the glass. He did so, and quickly, which brought on yet another new experience for Xavier: a brain freeze.

Now, to be fair, it started mildly enough, and he sought to ignore it. But then it kicked into high gear, and he winced openly. "Blood and ashes, my head is going to explode! Light, there's a Forsaken in there clawing it's way out! Someone put a bloody crossbow bolt in my temple and finish the job!" Palm found forehead in the always-classic 'I really did this to myself!' pose. "Oh, Light....think I may have drunk that a little bit too quickly."

Last edited by Xavier on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:17 pm

Now, she did her best at matching drinks to what people requested, and normally not always, but normally she did a very good job. Only a few drinks that she had made had been sent back for her not getting the drink that they wanted. So it looked like she had hit a home run on both of thier drinks. A small grin slipped over her lips.

She gave a laugh, hearing Xavier's words, and a small shake of her head. "Xavier, you frighten me sometimes." The smile was still in her voice as she spoke. Now she was thinking of getting up to let the two half sibblings catch up, but it was when that thought was coming to her, that Xavier decided to down his drink. Now how could she not watch his face, because really it was something that had her laughing. Her hand was lifted to cover her mouth, because she did not want to draw attention to herself, sitting on the job.

And while he was providing entertainment she would shoot a small grin to Madeline. "Do you want to go to the pet store with me, sometime?" Was she messing with Xavier while he had brain freeze, oh yes...yes she was! She was impish, he loved that about her right, and really who better to help pick things out at a pet store then his older half sister!

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:33 pm

Madeline liked to have spit out her iced coffee when he mentioned Garreth's girlfriend. "Dad told ya about that did he? I get what your saying Xavier, I just wish I could have done more. Also wish ya could have been there, would been a fun family outing."

Madeline couldn't help but grin at her brother welcoming Titania back. It was nice to see he had found somebody. Ironically it made her think of that man that had spanked her in the bar.

When Xavier stated screaming she had to put the drink down and cover her face to keep from spitting coffee out. "Xavier Cauthon, don't tell me you've never had a brain freeze. Light!! And here I thought I was the one behind on the times."

Madeline giggled at Titania's question. "Titania, I would love to, perhaps we could find him a cute squeaky toy of some kind." Madeline looked at Xavier with a smirk. "Titania,this looks like the start of a beautiful friendship."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Xavier's palm was firmly planted on his forehead. "Blood and ashes! That was....whoo!" He shook his head, trying to clear his brain. "No, Mads, that was my first one. I'm fairly hopeful that it'll be my last, as well. Anyway, I'll at least be prepared for it if it happens again." He listened to the two ladies talking about chew-toys, chuckling a bit. "I'm not into squeak toys. Now, if you find one with a bell, I'm all over that." He smirked, then leaned back, reaching beneath the table to take Titania's hand. "So, when does your shift end?" One brow was raised as he spoke, and coupled with his smile, she would no doubt get his meaning.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:30 am

She grinned to Madeline. "Yes! A red one." A soft laugh, "Any other suggestions of what we need to get for him? Maybe a matching leash and collar?" A wink was shot to Xavier in his pain from the brain freeze, she was plotting, but she was plotting right in front of his face, so that didn't count did it? She wasn't really giving out to much information and the others were moving around weren't paying attention to the conversation anyways.

Poor Xavier, it looked like Titania was going to end up befriending both of his sisters, poor poor man. That could just spell trouble for him!

She looked to Xavier, "Oh so a red squeaky toy with a bell huh? I will make sure its one that has super chewy plastic." A small nod of her head. And her hand was taken, even as she winked over at Madeline, then looked back to Xavier. "Got a few moments left." A small squeeze of his hand. "I have something I have to do after work...but if you let me go finish cleaning up and checking on everything now...if your sister won't mind we can go, 'talk' in the back for a few moments...and then maybe meet up later on tonight?" As in a nice quickie in a few moments, and if he wanted to meet up later, well it would be more then a quickie. Maybe some whipped cream or some hot chocolate drippings...she wanted a sundae what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:55 am

Madeline giggled, she thought the leash and collar bit was funny, but didn't know how her brother would take to her agreeing. So she decided to play neutral on this one. "He might like that Titania, but you should ask him first."

Hearing that Titania's shift was about to end, and seeing her brother was craving some alone time with her, Maddie stood up and placed several gold coins on the table. She picked up her delicious iced coffee and took a slow sip. "See Xavier, all in the sucking... I mean sipping. Anyway, you guys have fun, I need to check on something for Dad."

Madeline smiled at Titania. "Thanks again for everything. We'll have to plan this shopping trip soon."

Madeline then turned to speak to her brother. "If you see Dad, tell him I've gone to check on that thing, and I may be gone for a few days. He'll know what I'm talking about. When I get back and you're up for it, I would like a friendly spar. Let's see just how much like the old man you really are. Hopefully by then dad will let me take this blasted sling off."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:42 am

Leash? Collar? "Did I miss something....? Ti, did you just decide to start flying your freak flag?" He was grinning that same grin, of course he was joking! Maddie looked as if she was about to leave, then she picked her drink up and made a very leading comment. "I'll remember that, Mads. Thanks for the tip!"

He was about to turn back to Titania when Maddie spoke to him again. "Will do. A spar? Okay, but I won't take it easy on ya just because you're a girl, you know!" He chuckled, knowing she'd hear the joke as a joke, not as an insult, as so many people have a habit of doing these days. "As for the sling, you might want to get used to it, Dad's sort of a stickler about things like that, from what I've learned from and about him." He turned back to Titania, smiling broadly. "So, is that shift almost over? Never seen the office of one of these sorts of businesses..."
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:50 am

She looked between the two of them. "Well you never know if one might need them." That she thought explained it all, didn't it. Of course, she did not take any any harm from his words, she could tell he was kidding.

Listening to the siblings she smiled over to Maddie. "we will." About the shopping trip, because she figured hey might as well do it sooner then later. Who knew when she would have need of said things.

She laughed at Xavier, at his words, removing her hand from his with a small squeeze. "Let me go check in see if anything needs to be done, and we can go from there." Knowing that he wanted to go into the back, and well she did too, she left him at the table.

Making her way to the register where a few of the employees were chatting for it really was quiet there at the moment. She spoke with them, listening to the comments, and conversing back and forth. This would only take five minutes or so. Then she was making her way back to Xavier. When she reached him she did not sit down, she instead looked over to him, and smiled. "Almost all set, I have to do some paper work, want to come back with me?" Paperwork, that was a new name for it wasn't it? But it wasn't like she was going to tell the others she was going to boink her guy in the office while they were all out there working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

Madeline giggle at her brother and Titania talking about paper work as she walked outside. "Have fun you two."

When she was out the door, she whistled for her horse. Swifty appeared from what seem like out of no where. She mounted her horse and set off to where she needed to go.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:12 pm

All smiles, Xavier waved to his sister...still felt strange not to be the oldest sibling anymore....and turned back to Titania. "Paperwork, eh? I could help, you know. After all, not all of my tutoring at the foster's place was martial. Of course, the folks that own this place? Not thinking they'd like their paperwork filled out in calligraphy." He knew what she meant, of course, he was just playing along. That one kid kept giving him the eye.....Xavier was pretty sure he had some sort of crush on his boss....and he wanted to make things easier for Titania. "Anyway, if there's any heavy lifting involved, I'm your guy." Wink.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:07 pm

She smiled to Madeline. "Oh we always do." A playful grin, they did have fun when they did paper work, right? "Take care Madeline." Not that she thought the girl needed to be told that, but she had broken ribs and was ridding a horse, that had to hurt a little bit. Hopefully she didn't set her recovery back.

She smiled, "I thought you would be the right man for the job." She stood up and waited for him to do the same. She turned her chocolate gaze upon him, "You can write in calligraphy? Will you teach me!?" She always thought the letters were so pretty. The kid could very well have a crush on her, or he might not, she never questioned him. She let out a small laugh, "I will keep that in mind."

Once he was up she walked towards the counter, a smile to the boy there. "I will be in my office finishing up the days paper work if anyone needs anything." He gave a nod of his head, and did not say a word about Xavier following with her.

She would continue down the hallway, making sure he was coming with, and into the office. Once he was inside with her, she would shut the door, which was normal when she did the paper work. Though this time she turned the lock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next