Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Time for catch up (Invite Only)

Go down

Time for catch up (Invite Only) Empty Time for catch up (Invite Only)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:21 am

Kyra kept walking even after hearing Maddie's question and simply shrugged to her. Curious as to what was going on and her brother was upset with De'Ryanna. All she knew is she felt intense anger and frustration from many in the room which made her feel uneasy. Not wanting to be near the anger or receive any of the back lash for just being around is why she left the inn. Heading toward the house her father had built for them she spoke softly to Maddie as she was sure she was right next to her.

"I'm not sure what it is but it's something my father had hidden away. I suppose we will find out."

There would be one question asked and she knew Maddie well enough to know she would get what who she was referring to. She was only asking out of concern and for what she was feeling.

"Is he going to be ok?"

Back to top Go down

Time for catch up (Invite Only) Empty Re: Time for catch up (Invite Only)

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:36 am

Madeline, glad to be out of the inn away from all the drama, followed Kyra to her house. It had been a long time since she had been to the house. Even though she had a room of her own there, it wasn't the same with out Kyra or Dre.

It had dawned on Maddie what Kyra had said, and she got a mischevious grin on her face. "Wait, you borrowed something, from Dre, and you don't know what it is. Kyra Darkmane, let me guess he doesn't know."

Maddie was having flashbacks of the night they stayed up drinking, and talking about Kyra's box.

"Who, Xavier? Oh yes, he'll be find. He's a lot like my dad, in more ways than I had figured. You know, him and De'Ryanna, maybe twins, and share the same birthday, and what ever. But I think Xavier and myself are more alike than those two. Hell we may even become closer. "

Last edited by Madeline Cauthon on Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:49 am

Kyra just gave her the look as if to say what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Still talking softly she shrugged.

"Well I don't know if he knows that I borrowed it."

She also remembered that night and that day she found out that Dre was her father and how much her life has changed since that day. Nodding to Maddie as she spoke of her siblings she could not help but smile a little and ask an honest question.

"Well I'm glad he is going to be ok and siblings are supposed to not get along right?"

This is where she is at a disadvantage because she has no siblings that she knows about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:10 am

Madeline giggled. "Okay, but if this is something we're not suppose to get into, and he finds out. Never mind, it can't be that bad."

As far as the sibling, thing, Maddie didn't know. She knew Gawain had had a daughter, but she thought she had died before she was born. "Honestly Kyra I don't know. I hate De'Ryanna interfered the way she did, because for the first time since I found out that Gawain was in fact my real dad, I felt like the member of the family."

There was a bitterness in her voice when she said that. "Sorry, I just wish I would had more time to speak to him. But hey, I know him now, and we have all the time in the world."

At that moment, her mind drifted to her vision of Jono earlier that day, and the warning he had gave her. She decided not worry about that right now, she was more curious about what of Dre's she had.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Kyra shrugged a little and started to think but when her head started to show a hint of pain she stopped thinking on the things she was and gave Maddie a soft smile as they were walking through the woods.

"I'm sure you will get plenty of time to talk to him in the future without any interference from others."

She stopped short knowing her house was near and some what hidden as she did something before she left to protect it from intruders. She spoke softly and her house appeared as if it were hidden from view.

"Come on in..we are here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:54 am

Madeline was still amazed by this place. She smiled softly at Kyra. "Home sweet home."

Madeline waited for Kyra to go in, and then she would follow. "Maybe I can bring him here sometime? I mean it's hidden really really well."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Kyra stood there and smiled brightly as the house and everything that was there before returned to her view. She walked slowly onto the ground making sure everything was where it was supposed to be as you can never tell with spells how they will react when used. Luckily for them this places was warded against intruders of all types and only those invited can get onto the lands others will feel hit an invisible wall of sorts. Looking back to Maddie as she walked behind her she made her way to the house and went inside as she spoke again.

"He is welcome here any time."

She smiled and moved into the house more making sure things were in order and cleaning up things that needed it. She hadn't been here in a while and couldn't remember if she cleaned someone's things out or not so she made light work of that before she got to comfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Madeline walked in behind Kyra, she was really beginning to regret not making use of the place.

"Oh I bet he'll like that." She couldn't help but noticed at how easily Kyra was ready to invite her brother

Madeline started helping Kyra. "Wait, why waste time with physical labor. I know a trick."

Madeline waved her right hand. "Castus."

Instantly the house was clean.

Maddie made her way to the sofa and sat down. "So show me what of your dads do you have."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:51 pm

She looked up at Madeline and blinked seeing things were clean and got a bit fussy as she wasn't sure what was still left from others that needed to be discarded or way found to return things.

"I will not show you what I have until you put things back the way they were. Had I wanted the easy way out I would have done so myself. Now please put it back. I haven't been here in awhile and there may be things here that don't belong here."

She was sure Madeline would get where she was going with this and put things back for her as it was not her spell to change back. Luckily for them there wasn't going to be much to clean anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Maddie sighed "Fine, in promptu ponere"

Just like that the spell was reversed, and everything was as it was.

"Okay done, now what can I do to help...non magically?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:30 pm

She smiled seeing things back to the way they were and pointed to the kitchen.

"In there you can use your magick to find out what is in this."

She held up the flask and tossed it to her. Kyra just didn't tell her it was in a box marked do not touch that was hidden in the cellar at the castle. Since there wasn't much she made light work of fixing things up and setting aside the stuff that wasn't hers and boxing it up and sending it on its way. The boxes knew where it belonged and would eventually find its way to that place. Once she was done she walked into the kitchen to see just how far Maddie had gotten with that flask she was given.

"Well, any luck?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Maddie caught the flask, and while walking to the kitchen, opened it. Instantly she caught a whiff, and her mind flashed back to Krow's memorial. It smelled just like the stuff her dad had got happy about. She thought it was referred to as special brew.

Her mind also flashed back to some of the stories Gawain had told her about Dre and him drinking the stuff.

Madeline got a wicked grin on her face. "Kyra, where exactly did you get this. If this is what I think this is, we're going to have to put up some sort of barrier where my dad can't smell it. If I'm not mistaken, this is your Grandfather's special brew. Really really potent. Remember the night we drank so much and went to work still drunk.. Well we could get like that off of one sip of this."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Shrugs a little looking at her like she was crazy and leaned over to smell it and shook as if she had a shot of whiskey or something.

"I got it out of the cellar it was in a box that said DO NOT TOUCH. I assumed that meant someone else not me. It's my dad's cellar so I should be able to touch."

Ok her logic was messed up but it made perfect sense to her.

"So....do we try a sip or do we wait for a different time?"

She looked at Maddie all innocent like with a sly grin as if she already knew the answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Madeline couldn't help but agree with that logic. "Well that's true."

Madeline picked up the flask an took a small shot. Now for anybody that knows Maddie, small shots are not her thing. "Blahhhhhh."

Maddie shook her head and passed it to Kyra.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Kyra grinned and took the flask seeing the reaction and sniffed again wondering if she really wanted to do this or not. Oh what the hell you only live once and it couldn't be all that bad could it? She took a smaller sip than Maddie and about gagged as she forced it down.

"OMG what is that stuff? And how did you get it to go down?"

The only way to describe what she was tasting was a thick cherry syrup with a hint of cinnamon mixed into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Maddie giggled. "You okay Kyra?" That my dear is what my dad and you're dad refer to Krow's Special Brew. "

"As far as keeping it down, I have no idea, two years as a bar tender."

Then she hiccuped. "Or another thing I inherited from my dad?"

"The only thing I know about it is it makes my dad act like a happy puppy humping the mail man."

That said, she took the flask from Kyra, and took a bigger sip. "Blaaahhhh"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:12 pm

She shook her head and watched her not sure if she could stomach another sip of that stuff. She burst out laughing hearing about Maddie's dad and wondered how her own acted when he was drinking it but wasn't about to go up and ask him about it. She settled for the water that was in her fridge and prayed it took that taste away. She was already feeling it bad, oh was she ever the light weight.

"Well knock yourself out with that stuff."

Sitting there she watched to see what it did to Maddie and drank her water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Maddie shrugged, knowing she shouldn't, took one more swig.

"BBBBlllaaahhh." Maddie shook her head again, and put the lid on.

"Okay, we need to put this up. If I keep on and drink it all, Dre's gonna know something, and I want to live a little while longer."

She handed the flask to Kyra to put up, and tried to stand up. After about the third try she got it. She slowly made her way to the fridge, and got a bottle of water for herself.

Maddie made her way back to the sofa, and sat down. "So my dear friend, what's new with you. I haven't seen you since Gawain and Dre played catch up."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Kyra stumbled her way over to the couch with her water plopping down on it. Taking a drink she shrugged a little.

"Just getting better mostly. Things still aren't exactly the way they should be and I've still had this nagging feeling something is fixing to happen and its not good."

She trailed off there a moment and stared off still trying to figure out what was coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Madeline sat as still as she could. Gawain never said anything about birdies, circling his head. Anyway.

Madeline sighed. "I know what you mean. I've had a vision also. Jono appeared to me, earlier today , as a matter of fact. He warned something is coming. I just don't know what or when."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Kyra wasn't feeling so hot and decided it was best she go up and get some sleep. She stood up slowly and looked to Maddie.

"You going to be ok getting to your room? I'm heading up to get some sleep and let this wear off. Think it might be a while before we do this one again."

She stood there to make sure she was ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:51 pm

Maddie looked at Kyra with concern. "Yeah I'm fine. Are you okay. Do I need to get my dad or something?"

"Yes we should stick to the light stuff."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:55 pm

She shook her head really really gently and started to head for the stares. Other things were starting to fill her head now and it wasn't just because of the contents of that flask.

"Nah I'm good but thanks. And yeah need to stick with screw drivers from now on. At least I'm going to."

She gave a soft smile but was sure Maddie would see through that but prayed there weren't questions at least not tonight. She made her way to her bedroom and kicked off her shoes and setting her water down on the table next to her bed. Crawling into bed she closed her eyes letting the room spin and finally her head calmed down enough and she fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:04 pm

Maddie nodded. "Okay Kyra get some sleep, and I'll see ya tomorrow. "

They had a special bond. Even though they weren't blood kin, Kyra was more of a sister to Maddie than her own half sister.

Maddie crawled up the stairs to her room. As she made her way into her bed, she thought about the events of the day. As she closed her eyes, she smiled thinking about how neat it was to have a brother, and to have her best friend back in her life.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down