Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Sippin' on a Drink With No Pants On...

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sippin' on a Drink With No Pants On... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sippin' on a Drink With No Pants On...

Post by Emilia Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:50 am

She took the glass of wine.

"Thank you Maddie"
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Sippin' on a Drink With No Pants On... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sippin' on a Drink With No Pants On...

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:06 am

Tasha heard her say Silverling and put her rib down on the plate. He had said his name was Cyrus, Maddie said Silverling. "Glenn's ... brother?" She was just guessing. She washed her hands on one of the wet towels and offered him her hand. "Tasha Masterson. Another SBR brat." She smiled. Heh, he was cuter than his brother, she had to wonder if he was as much fun to hang out with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:18 am

"Your welcome Emilia. How is motherhood treating you?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrus Silverling Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:35 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Emilia." One introduction down and only one more to go. But first he had gotten distracted by Madeline, giving an appreciative nod of the head as he reached out to grab his drink. "Just Cyrus, please. I've never been much for formalities." And cue another distraction, head turning as he heard his brother's name from another woman. "That'd be me. The better of the Silverling brothers." That was just his sometimes apparent egocentrism talking, feel free to ignore it. "It's a pleasure, Tasha." Down went the final introduction.

Cyrus Silverling
Cyrus Silverling

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:20 am

Tasha laughed. "So what made you hook up with the walking chocolate cake here?" Her ribs getting ignored for a moment, but not her milk. She took a drink and set it back on the counter. Fallon had the chocolate cake thing coming thanks to his own joke. But Tasha shot her emerald cat's eyes at him for a moment anyway to gage his reaction before returning her gaze to Cyrus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon Zane Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:49 pm

Sheena's brief words got a nod and smile out of him. Hell yeah he was all about some dinner with his old compadres! A hand lifted to wave her way as she slipped off. Good ol' Sheena... wonder if Dre... eh, no big. No point in worrying about that! That thought dismissed, Fallon was returning his attention to the bar... until hey! Tasha was wrapping her arms around his neck in an impromptu hug... something he never minded getting! Arms slithered around her sides and waist to give that hug right back to her. "It's good to be missed. Means you get hugs like this when ya come back around! Third floor, next to V. I'll come on up there soon, promise."

Once Tasha had withdrawn, and made her request, icy blues darted back to the bar. Where his drinkies had been prepped and set before him by Maddie! A sweet grin offered to her as he picked up his first glass. "Just like daddy taught, huh? How is that tangled up matted ball of hair anyway?" See how much love he showed to his friends? Taking that first semi-not-short drink... mmm. Booze was nice...

And then... jesus. The voice that caught his ears. The whiney, nasally, friend that nobody likes voice. Belonging only to the second ugliest woman alive. Because his brother was FAR uglier than Cyrus... "Haven't they always, man?" Called back over his shoulder toward Cyrus, before waving the man over. Without even looking, really! And yes, as soon as he started to come over, he was getting ambushed! Cool! Gave him enough time to have another sip of his drink!

... right up until Tasha's last question - and hell yes he had it coming! Who could resist chocolate cake! Fallon's glass was set down quickly.
"Let me answer that for ya, Tash. Cy here started hangin' out with me and Glenn back when he was just a puny little snot nosed kid." Hand held out nice and low, showing the four foot six little Cy he used to be! Yes, riling up Cyrus sounded like fun! "We told him to come back once his boys dropped, and he did. And he's been hangin' around us ever since."

And, just for the sake of making sure he knew it was, just like his ribbing, all in fun, Cyrus got a grin and wink. Before sip three finished off his first drink!
Fallon Zane
Fallon Zane

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:42 pm

Maybe it was the ribs, maybe it was running into another old friend, who knew, but Tasha was in rather high spirits. So when Fal answered her question she just had to laugh. She looked at Cyrus and grinned. "Well, at least we know you're boys have dropped then. That's always good to know." She gave him a wink before she returned to the rib she had sat back upon the plate. So why was it good to know?

Leaving that thought unanswered. "Fal, where have you been and what have you been up to? I've missed you ya know?" She had. Though mostly due to the fact that she and Venis had been abducted so many years ago. But she was trying to get over that. So her mind wouldn't dwell on it any further. She was just happy to be home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Maddie giggled at Fallon's question. Truth is she hadn't seen her father since that night everything went down with Benjamin. She knew he had went to the Cupid's Ball, but never actually saw him there. "Oh you know how he is Fallon. He's either with Air doing god knows what or causing trouble somewhere."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrus Silverling Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:07 pm

What a classic comeback. "You recycle those same lines everytime." Grinning, he turned his head toward Fallon to offer up a rather harmless wink, even reaching out to give his old friend a pat on the back. "If you can recall.. this snot nosed little kid happened to beat you into the retirement home more then once. Check your jaw at the door, my man, you don't want it to get broken again." Obviously, the tone of his voice made it blatently clear that there was no maliciousness behind his words. That's just how he showed love to his dear, dear friend. As for Tasha and Madeline? Well, all he could offer them up was a shrug. What did one say after another guy was talking about their 'boys'. Exactly.

Cyrus Silverling
Cyrus Silverling

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon Zane Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Well, since that guy was talking about you finally hitting puberty and getting the voice to change from little girl to big girl like Cyrus had? You nod and smile proudly! Fallon and Cyrus a lot of times may have sounded like they didn't like each other... it was almost nonstop smack talk and running each other down. but like he said! It was all love! <333

"Now that you've become a big girl? Yeah, ya have! Ya got some skill in ya man, I ain't never denied ya that! We've had some great matches, you and me. And man, we gotta have ourselves some more, ya know? We can sell tickets here, make some money, give the crowd a show, ya?"

Okay, and now, he had a Tash and Maddy to get to! First, Maddy. With the very first thing he thought when she said what she said. "It's probably best we don't go into what they're doing... all that hair and junk... yeah. Gross." Not a good thought!

And then Tasha, who seemed very content and beamy with her ribs and buds!
"I know, sweetheart, I didn't mean to make ya miss me?" ... and he didn't, ya know? When he left the Society he didn't know where to get at any of the old crowd? "Just been gettin' old, studyin' magic, killin' stuff, drinkin', fightin', havin' kids... ya know, the fun stuff in life!"

And now, he was kicking a stool out beside him for his boy. "Have a seat, bruddah. I'm buyin'."

Last edited by Fallon Zane on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fallon Zane
Fallon Zane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:58 pm

Tasha just busted up laughing. "Damn Fal, I thought V was the only one who could burn like that. But I think I can forgive ya for makin me miss ya hon" She leaned over and kissed his cheek then settled back in her seat. She took a drink from her milk and smiled. She looked at Cyrus then. "You're funny." Another good thing to know maybe. And here Tasha just thought she was coming down to grab a bite. Good thing she changed before she came down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Emilia just sat there watching all that was going on and smiled. She took a drink from her wine and then set it on the bar.

"Everyone here but me seems to know each other in some way or another. "

She looked at the stool between herself and Fallon that he had just kicked out for Cyrus to sit down in.

"How is it that you all know each other."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon Zane Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:29 pm

There was no way Fallon could resist being such a dumb ass... just no way. He was too good at it, and it was just way too fun. "One hell of an orgy we all had a few years back... like seventeen of us... totally nuts."
Fallon Zane
Fallon Zane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:04 pm

"And I missed it? Such a shame."

She leaned forward closer to Fallon across Cyrus.

"Any chance of a repeat?"

Yes she was flirting and yes if he called her bluff she would attend, it would not have been her first.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:09 pm

Maddie liked to have dropped the glass she was wiping off and started laughing. "Fallon!! Ewww !I don't wanna know what you and my dad may have done!!"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:40 am

Tash burst out in a fit of laughter. "Yea, sure Em. A repeat just for you. Don't think we could get all the originals here for it though. But we could get some together." She winked at Fal. She turned her head an looked at Maddie. "I thought you knew, it was Furball's idea." She laughed more. She was kidding of course, but so was Fallon about it even happening to begin with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2