Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Time for a drink

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time for a drink Empty Time for a drink

Post by Brayden Alexander Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:00 am

Well the boys were taken care of now, which gave Kyle some free time now to actually go look around and all that good stuff, so the first pplace he made his way to, the bar of course. Those brown eyes of his glanced around for a moment, god how he hated being the new person at pleases, it just he did. Anyways a quick glance down to the white oversized cargo pants he was wearing as his hands found the front pocket of that white oversized hoodie he was wearing, though for once he didn't have anything on his head, just letting his black with bright green random spotted hair out for the world to see.

"So this is the joys of being someplace new, not knowing many people, yea I need a drink or something"

Yep he was talking to himself, normal for Kyle, perfectly normal for him. So to the bar he made his way to. Finding a empty chair he, took a seat, eyes glancing around behind it, just taking in what was back there. His hands leaving that front pocket now and resting on the bar.

"Yea being new...not fun. but hey look at the bright side you get to meet people, new people even."

That got a small chuckle out of him when he realized that he was having that conversation, with himself.

"Crap, I don't even know what I want to drink."

A slight sigh leaving him as he glanced around for a moment just looking around for other people, as he went into what he concidered one of his greatest skills, balancing that chair he was in on it's back two legs...yes that was a accomplishment to him.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Time for a drink Empty Re: Time for a drink

Post by Inion Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:08 am

Inion seemed to be following Kyle, not really but they seem to be running into each other. There she was looking for a bottle of whiskey left over from St. Patty's day> "hey Kyle, that talking to yourself looks normal only when your boys are with you. /that why people are talking to them." she found the bottle and poured herself a glass. "want some?"
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:27 am

Well how he missed not seeing her, who knows. So now that he was performing one of his useless talents, hearing her voice, surprised him to say the least. How surprised, well the fact that, that chair now tipped over backwards, causing him to fall backwards as well, landing on the floor with a thud, he looked up to the ceiling for a moment, no movement just a quick blink of his eyes before he jumped up quickly.

"I meant to do that, I meant it."

He looked around once more, of course looking the wrong way at first.

"Where'd you go?"

Glancing around until he finally seen her, he just smiled using his foot to pick up that chair, finally sitting back down.

"Na, I'm good, might have a screwdriver later, just can't drink anything to strong, at least right now and..oh heck sure I'll take some."

There was that little boyish smile of his once more.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:30 am

Her laughter filled the air as she watched him recover from his spill. "hmmm yea ok hun." she mixed him a drink and sat it in front of him. "here try this, not strong but sweet." it looked like fruit punch.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:46 am

Back to that useless talent of his, balancing that chair on it's back two legs once more, he picked up the glass taking a quick drink from it.

"Thanks hun, it's nice to see a familiar face around here."

Boy wasn't that the truth, another drink taken as he glanced back to her.

"And it was all planned, I planned on falling thus why I didn't get hurt I have well a lot of practice at it!"

Yes if anyone knew that all to well it was her.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:53 am

She laughed, her eyes twinkled a bit. "Oh yes that special talent of yours. It is good to see your smiling face, so many people I didn't know and still don't." Even though she had poured herself a drink she hadn't really touched it, just kinda played with the glass.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:14 am

Hearing that, he coughed slightly, and had to turn his head away from her, only because he was trying to hide the slight blush that had formed on his face when he heard what she had said.

"I umm..uhhh..uhh there's nothing special or anything about my smiling face..."

He kept his head turned away for a few more moments until he was sure that slight redness had gone away and he turned his head back to her, a quick drink taken as he set his glass down.

"It is nice seeing you though, knowing there's at least one person here I know. It really is"

Seeing that slight twinkle in her eyes, he smiled once more.

"I remember that look, you had that look when I said I'd stay at your place back in the Alliance, what an adventure that turned out to be."

A laugh left him at that one as he looked down to the bar top, just thinking to himself now
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:26 pm

She noticed the blush but didn't say anything about it, "Oh Kyle, I have always thought there was something special about your smiling face. I have missed it." She laughed "yes that was a grand adventure. Life with you was never dull hun I have to admit that." she leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Was she trying to make him blush on purpose! Feeling that kiss to his cheek, caused him to turn his head slightly once more to hide the fact he was blushing even more. A slow slow drink was taken as well as he listened to what she was saying.

"I uhhh..ummm it wasn't a grand adventure it was umm..."

Well there he was for a brief couple seconds stumbling over his words. So quiet he got once more as he got his mind basically back to him.

"It was better then a grand adventure, it was the granderest adventure ever!"

And there was that grin once more as he looked back over to her
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:53 pm

She didn't say anything, just rested her hand on his. It was very nice to have him here. As busy as her life was she was a bit lonely for old friends.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:31 am

His hand turned over at that moment, well a few moments after he felt her hand upon his. Which in turned allowed his fingers, even be it for only a second or two, to intertwine with her own. His free hand moving to bring that glass to his lips once more to take a drink, setting it down and looking back to her, just watching her

"You ever wonder how different things would have been?"

He wondered if she knew exactly what it was that he was talking about.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:37 am

She looked at thier hands and gave his a little squeeze.

"Yea I have given it some thought, but fate lead us down the roads we took for a reason. Think about it, if we had been together you wouldn't have Aiden and Gavin."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:48 am

A nod of his head had followed what she said, he understood that perfectly, his eyes, they just remained there watching her though.

"That is true, I wouldn't have Aiden and Gavin, and I wouldn't have seen what I seen when your around them, call it a father's persective call it whatever you want but..."

He leaned in so his lips were close to her ear so he could whisper

"Someone's been growing attatched to them"
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:58 am

It was her turn to blush, but she didn't hide it, just looked at him and smiled.

"Who could resist such cute faces as thiers. Babies are always the best way to catch chicks you know."

She was being silly but she really did like the idea of having babies around
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:36 am

Another small laugh left him as he took another drink finishing off the glass and setting it down. God did it feel good to at least for a while get away from everything going on with his brother. But what followed was a brief moment of silence as he just gazed at her.

"So is it working?"
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:17 am

She laughed softly still holding his hand.

"you haven't changed, I am glad. "
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:37 am

Another smile as he continued to watch her, gaze at her whatever you wanted to call it. He was doing it, listening to what she said.

"Na, I'm just normal, same old Kyle, haven't changed, don't plan on changing. Just now I come in part of a package deal, and honestly I'm the insignificant part of that package."

His hand remained holding hers, hey he wasn't about to let go unless she wanted him too
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:54 am

Another squeeze of his hand. "you may think that, but you are the most importat part of that package. Don't sell yourself short hun."

She played with the glass she hadn't drank from. "I come as part of a package deal too. Most do these days."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:25 am

Another shake of his head, as he listened to her.

"Oh no, trust me those two boys, come head and shoulders before I do, maybe I'm right about that, maybe I'm wrong, but that is what I believe in my opinion."

Wasn't that just like him, always putting those two boys of his, ahead of himself.

"But you know I can say the same about you, your the most important part of that package, that I promise you."

Another smile to her now.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:28 pm

She smiled, and leaned her head on his shoulder for a moment. "funny how as parents we put our children first even before ourselves. Speaking of children, where are the boys?"
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:53 pm

"Yea it is funny, no matter the situation, we put our children first."

His eyes remained on her just watching her, those eyes of his growing soft at the moment, just gazing at her, good thing she hadn't seen the way his eyes were at that moment, well he thought she hadn't.

"One of the babysitters Venis talked about is watching them, they were asleep when i left though and knowing them, they will be out for a while still."
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:58 pm

She laughed, "they have seemed to inherited your sleep patterns."

She noticed the look but she didn't want to make him blush more so she choose to ignore it for the moment
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:16 pm

"Well of course, and my good looks see!"

He stood up now, letting go of her hand, where he now did one of those model turns for her. before stopping behind her, wrapping his arms around her, lower back and stomach.

"They definately got my great good looks, but now I have a question, I know there's no music and all but, may I have a dance with the most beautiful woman in this place."

There was that smile, yep he hadn't changed one bit!
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:21 pm

Her laughter filled the air. "the only woman here." she waved her hand and music filled the air. "and yes ill dance with you." She stood and stepped close to him into a dancing postition.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:29 pm

He chuckled and that was followed by a grin.

"Now you do remember I still am a horrible dancer!"

Another small laugh as his eyes looked down to their feet so he wouldn't step on her feet as they began dancing

"Wow this brings back memories huh?"

A quick glance up to her to look at her eyes
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next