Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Sippin' on a Drink With No Pants On...

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sippin' on a Drink With No Pants On... Empty Sippin' on a Drink With No Pants On...

Post by Fallon Zane Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:13 pm

So see? Fallon had been around the Inn for about a week. Popping in now and then, checking around to see whether or not there were some familiar faces for him to torment... but he seemed to have really bad timing, because there never seemed to be anyone around for him to torture! But since there was no real work pending for him, and the wifey was busy with her work... why not, he figured, have a seat at the bar and have a go at their stock?

And thus, Fallon's plans for the afternoon were set! Nothing like sitting around doing nothing but getting your drink on... maybe someone else would come out to play if he did! Good thing his room was on the first floor... stumbling distance! That door opened, and out came Fallon! And... ya know... when he came out? ... he wasn't wearing pants?

It's true! He had one of his awesome black button-ups with the killer blue and white lightning crackle design everywhere, unbuttoned and loose, the infamous 'can't sleep, clowns will eat me...' spiral black tee, and those big black boots in all their unlaced glory? But he most definately was not wearing pants!

... he was wearing white urban camo cargo shorts.

Slithering on up to the bar and planting his bum on a stool, Fallon took a gander about, looking for someone to help him get his booze on!
Fallon Zane
Fallon Zane

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Sippin' on a Drink With No Pants On... Empty Re: Sippin' on a Drink With No Pants On...

Post by Emilia Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:22 pm

Emilia was already sitting on a stool. She had on a blue cammi with a shear white shirt over it. She had a glass of wine in front of her. One long leg was crossed over the other and she was also not wearing pants.

What was Emilia wearing? Why a skirt of corse, tight and about 2 inches above the knee. When Fallon sat down he would have a nice view of her legs. She smiled at him.

"Good to see another new face; I'm Emilia."

She held out her hand.
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Sippin' on a Drink With No Pants On... Empty Re: Sippin' on a Drink With No Pants On...

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:52 pm

-It had been a long couple of weeks since her granddaughter came to live at the castle and she felt the need to see her son but she need a drink first. She walked into the bar wearing a short sleeved mint green dress that stopped just at the top of her feet with white slippers. Seeing a couple sitting at the bar she decided to give them their space. Walking past them she went to the end of the bar and took a seat to wait for the bar keeper to take her order. She looked at the man and woman and then back to the man; there was something oddly familiar about him but she couldn't place why he looked familiar. Sheena shook her head and rubbed her eyes thinking she was finally going senile after all the things that have gone on the past few years. She took a deep breathe and tapped on the bar as she waited for someone to get her order.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon Zane Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:57 pm

See! Tolja! If he sat here at the bar life would start to come around! Well.. really, he was the life stirring, because Emilia was already in here, with a glass of wine, and her legs shown off! And... yeah... shamelessly, Fallon got himself a little glimpse of those legs as he got in range, and slinked onto his stool. Her offered hand got her one of those awesome, trademarked lopsided grins.

"It's good to be seen! How ya doin' Emilia, Fallon Zane, atcha service."

And obviously, he took that hand and gave it a little squeeze.. just her fingers though, captured between his thumb and fingers. Didn't want to gouge her up with his claws! And while she was getting the shake, icy blues shot to the side at the passing...

... Sheena. Woooooow... then again? Dre was hanging out here, natch he'd run into her eventually? But she had wandered off to the side, so he would leave her be for now. Though, she would definitely get that loopy crooked smile, and a wriggly fingered wave out of him!
Fallon Zane
Fallon Zane

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:56 pm

Emilia shook the outstreched hand, she also nodded to the woman that walked by.

"I would offer you a glass of wine but you look like a ma who likes a stronger drink."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:36 pm

Tasha was sitting there actually doing something. She was making a brooch. She had no idea why, but she was in the mood to make it, so she did. She was putting amethysts and some diamonds in it. It was starting to look like a bunch of grapes. So she decided to add emeralds to it for leaves. But the diamonds and the emeralds were taking away from it. So she changed out the diamonds for more amethysts and used enamel instead of emeralds.

It was turning out quite lovely, but it was also making her hungry. So she finished it up and put it in a little gold box on a cotton pad. She put the top on the box. She couldn't go downstairs in what she was wearing. So she went and grabbed up a little black skirt that looked like it was made of rubber. It was actually just very shiny spandex.

For a top she put on a black bustier with lace and bead work. She slipped her feet into a pair of six inch black heels and headed out of her room. Leviathan in tow. She had grabbed the little gold box with the brooch in it off the table on her way.

She made her way down the stairs and was headed over to the bar. She saw Sheena sitting there off to the side. She smiled at her. Maybe that was why she was making the brooch. She walked over to where Sheena was sitting. "Hi Sheena. I just made this, I have no idea why, but I think it was meant for you." Her right hand was extended and she placed the little gold box on the counter in front of her.

She smiled and walked over to some empty space at the bar. "Hi Emilia. Hello Si ..." She knew that scent. It was screaming at her from the back of her mind. Someone she knew before, not very well, but she knew. Leviathan was sniffing at the man as well. Then it hit her. "Fallon? Fallon Zane, as in used to be a healer in the SBR? Airtia's ex?" Tasha should have remembered him better given she was a healer when she was in the SBR. But it had come back to her. "Does Venis know you're here?" She seemed rather shocked to see yet another from the SBR show up here at this Inn.

She turned and looked at Sheena. Did Sheena remember him? He ran around with Dre, she might remember him. What a crazy mixed up world they lived in. It seemed more and more like a proper homecoming every time she turned around. She smiled, how could she not?

((click the link, you know you want to, go ahead, click it. Twisted Evil ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:42 pm

Maddie had been busy with the reception desk, she had forgot to keep a look out on the bar. Sure enough when she looked up the bar was full. Irionicaly it seemed to be most of the people were from her childhood. Or some who knew her folks. She walked behind the bar. "OK folks what can I get ya to drink."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:46 pm

-Sheena looked to Tasha as she spoke to her and smiled. She accepted the gift and looked in the box and thanked her for such a lovely gift before she walked away to go talk to the man that she had walked past earlier. Her ears twitched as she heard her call the man by name. Getting up from her seat at the end of the bar she walked up to the group and stood there waiting for her turn to speak to him. She was going to have to ring his neck for allowing her to walk past and not saying hi to her. A friendly grin was plastered across her face as she stood there calmly.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon Zane Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Okay Fallon, time to reply to all of these lovelies ladies. And in order! You never were one to ignore a beautiful woman, were you? Hell no! Which might have been part of the reason why he got into so much trouble... and had the rep he did! But so what! Being surrounded with gorgeous women was a great time! Especially when they fawned over him... mm...

Starting with Emilia. His hand released hers, then fell back atop the bar. Wine, huh? Wine wasn't so bad! Not something he drank when he was looking for a good time? But something he still could enjoy!
"Well? I've been known on occasion to indulge in a little wine? I do have a wine cellar and stuff back home? Sure, it's not full with just wine... but still! I have some pretty good stuff I'll crack into from time to time?"

Next up was Tasha, who had come downstairs with a present for Sheena it seemed! When she came up alongside him and Emilia, he shifted a bit to turn and look her way. Yes indeed she was familiar! Another lopsided grin was flashed, this time for her! "How sweet is it that I'll forever be remembered as 'Airtia's Ex' and not for all my other awesome accomplishments and flirtations in the Society?" Sure, she had mentioned his time with the Healers but still! "It's good t' see ya again, Tash." Yes, too lazy to make that second syllable come out.

"Yeah, Venis knows. She was here when I first snuck into this place. She was looking at me like a fat kid looks at a big ass chocolate cake." ... well, not so much... that look was for Cyrus. then again, Cyrus didn't have a dracon basically throw up on his head... "Ya know, like she always has?" Ha!

About that time, Maddie had slithered back behind the bar. And that meant he didn't have to drink wine! Yay! Now Maddie got the icy blues.
"Maddie Cakes!" ... really? "Double rum on bergs, arrrrr!" Menacing pirate that he was.

And all of this was taking place while Sheena had identified him, and started assembling her plot to do some neck wringing. Though, why would anyone want to do anything to that neck! ... aside from bite it? Once Maddie had his order, and a wink and a smile! Icy blues cast over his shoulder, head half turning so he could get 'Mom' in his sights. Yeah, he was quite sure Sheena remembered him.. they had some serious fun back in the day! And there was that smirk again!

"You know, your son did some really rancid things, the first time I was here? Someone really ought to teach that kid some manners..."
Fallon Zane
Fallon Zane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:24 pm

-A sweet smile crossed her lips that went all the way to her eyes. She was happy to see him back around. Having other business to attend to with her short time here she spoke to him so he could get back to his other companions.-

I am not sure what my son did but it could not be all that bad. However, I am glad to see you around again. Maybe while I am here we, you, Dre and myself can get some dinner one night. But if you will excuse me I need to go discuss a few things with my son if I can find him.

-She placed a friendly hand on his shoulder before she turned and walked away not waiting for an answer. The business was important enough that it couldn't wait any longer than it has already. Fallon would be able to find them if he wanted that dinner.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:38 pm

Maddie fixed Fallon's drink with a giggle. She giggled. It's nice to know that some things never changed. He reminded her of her father so much. Maddie saw he was talking to Sheena. "Here ya go Fallon, one Double rum on bergs. And I fixed it the way my father taught me to."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:04 pm

Tasha chuckled. "He gets his good manners from this mother. Blame the bad manners on the other mother." Yes, she did just blame Venis for Dre's bad manners. As far as the Tash instead of Tasha, it was all good. Her friends and family always called her Tash. Well, a lot of them anyway. She was cool with it.

So she reached her arms out and wrapped them around Fal's neck. She loved getting hugs from old friends, even when they had talons that could shred her back. She healed fast enough that she didn't have to worry about it.
"I have missed you. And now that you're here, I have something for you. It's in my room, I bought it before V and I got abducted. I'm on the third floor, next to V's room. Come on up when you get a chance. In the mean time, Maddie, I'll take a glass of milk and something to eat." She smiled as she slid back up on the stool more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:14 pm

She smiled at her Aunt and went as fast as she could to fix it for her. She knew she was probably still healing so she fixed her a glass of milk. "Here is your milk Tasha what do you feel like you could eat?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:34 pm

Tasha smiled at Maddie. "I'm fine hon, what ever is thawed out is fine. Beef, pork, poultry, fish. It doesn't matter. Well, maybe not fish, I wouldn't want to offend anyones nose." She chuckled. She seemed to be in rather high spirits today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:51 pm

Maddie went back into the kitchen to the meat locker to see what they had that would fill Tasha's pallet. She saw a fresh rack of meaty baby back ribs fresh from the butcher's. She grilled them in a BBQ sauce she learned from Gawain as a child. The sell of them made her hungry. Shebrought it out to Tasha. "Here you go Tasha, I hope it's to your liking. It just arrived fresh from the butchers, and I used Dads BBQ recipe."

Last edited by Madeline Cauthon on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrus Silverling Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:37 am

Always on schedule.. but never on time! Cyrus could be seen strolling his way on into the bar, single left hand rubbing away at his eye. Yeah, he'd been doing some serious sleeping and, well, what better way to wake up then to get a drink? Casually dressed was the way to go today -- he had himself on a pair of jeans, despite the possibility of someone not having any pants on. That was the farthest thing from his mind anyway.

"Whoa." He stopped dead in his track as the group of people came into view, along with one of the ugliest women he'd ever seen in his life. Fallon Zane. "Everyone came out to see the freak show." Spoken with absolutely no malicious intent, of course. And with that upbeat, flashy grin of his. All love, that's what it was.

Cyrus Silverling
Cyrus Silverling

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:42 am

Maddie made her way up to Cyrus when she saw him come up to the bar. "Hello again, what can I get you?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrus Silverling Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:58 am

That grin switched up into a smile when Madeline came into view. "Nice to see you again." Assuming there was a counter, he set both hands upon it while he thought up the perfect drink. And to no avail. "What would you suggest for a drink?"

Cyrus Silverling
Cyrus Silverling

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:06 am

" Nice to see you as well. Oh I can fix just about anything you'd like. Plus we have ale, and wine."

She tilted her head over to Fallon and gave and grinned. "I just made him one of my Dad's favorites, Double rum on bergs."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:16 am

Tasha looked at the plate with a very large grin. "Maddie my dear, you are the best. Furball's BBQ." Her grin spread into a smile. And there was a lot of meat on the plate, she could share. "I think I'm going to need some more milk and a wet towel or two." She chuckled as she peeled a rib from the rack and took a bite. Yes, with her fingers. How else do you eat BBQ ribs?

She closed her eyes and savored that first bite. He had been gone for too long, and she very much missed this. After she opened her eyes again she smiled. "Anyone want a rib?" That was when Fallon's friend walked up. How did she know he was a friend? He was layin the smack down on him with some rather quick wit. Only a friend would still be drawing breath after comments like those. "Hey Fal, who's your friend hon?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:20 am

Maddie giggled, she figured, Tasha would recognize it. he went to the back and got a few wet towels, plates, and some more milk for Tasha. "Here you go Tasha I thought it might like it."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:26 am

Emilia looked at all the people, most she knew or had met in passing two she didn't. She smiled to the woman.

"I am Emilia."

She held her hand out to the woman.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyrus Silverling Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:33 am

Hm. This was going to be a tough one. "Let's go with that one. Maybe that'll draw out Gawain, hopefully. I haven't seen him in far too many years." Ever since Cyrus was.. oh, maybe eighteen or so? Yeah, it had been that long. Attention turned to yet another woman, a nod following in her direction. "Name's Cyrus. And you might be?"

Cyrus Silverling
Cyrus Silverling

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:36 am

The woman seemed to be busy so she turned to the male addressing her and smiled.

"My name is Emilia."

She held her hand out to him.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:46 am

Maddie giggled and made another Double Rum like Fallon's. She also brought Emilia a glass of wine just on a guess. "Here you go Mr. Silverling. Hi Emilia, thought you might like a glass of wine. I'll see if I can''t get intouch with my dad."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next