Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Seeking aid

3 posters

Go down

Seeking aid Empty Seeking aid

Post by Xavier Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:10 pm

The gateway he had previously woven carried him to the Wolf's Head Inn. After stepping inside, he wiped his boots and headed for his father's study. If no one else would aid him, his father and sister would. A knock was placed on the door of the study, and Xavier stood back to wait. He would, in due time, seek his sister and her er....friend.....if need be. Dire times were coming, and he needed warriors. He toyed with the idea of contacting Dreconis, but he did not know how to reach him, so he would leave that to Gawain.
Xavier
Xavier

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Seeking aid Empty Re: Seeking aid

Post by Gawain Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:43 pm

"Harumph!" Did he just harumph? Hell no, he wasn't THAT old...but look at him. He was behind a desk, again, and dozing to boot. "Dammit, ya old fart, look alive." He wasn't aware of the creases in his clothing (or the keyboard print on his forehead), so without a thought, he strode to the door, snatched it open, and gave it his best glare.

His eyes met the ocean, it seemed. He had never quite 'gotten' how different his children were, one fair and green-eyed, the other fair and brown-eyed, the other dark and dark-eyed....of course, he was a werewolf and she was a demon, so who is to say they didn't just miss coming up with horns, tentacles, or fangs? Heh. That reminded him of the time Xavier had raided his anime stash and happened upon the lone copy of Urotsukidoji he had ever bought, from a fellow from Earth, who had ravenously recommended it. He intended to return it for a full refund or, failing that, a disembowelment, for it was truly disturbing (yes, even to the guy that lives as a werewolf) and made his daddy-sense go nuts. This guy ever got close to one of his girls, he'd use a dull rust knife and....(we all know Gawain by this point, so let's skip this fun narrative about him feeding the anime store geek his own liver* and suchlike for later, yes? Thanks.)

Let's continue, shall we?

"What's up, kid? You look......well, you look like hell. And what are you wearing, anyway? You look like.....aw, shit, kid, are you EVER gonna come with good news? You know, that or 'hey dad, how are ya, here's some jerky' sort of thing?" He knew what that get-up meant, and as he spoke, he seized Saidin, channeling Air and Spirit into an intricate lock of his design behind his desk. A dull thunk revealed....

What can you say besides he had an entire freaking armory behind his desk, in a secret room never seen by anyone but himself and Dreconis, and then in secret? Hey, it's always an awesome thing to have a near-brother that was the finest smith in the land. Anyway.....Gawain strode in, bidding the kid clothed in his ridiculous, smelly, and utterly useless cadin'sor follow. "Awright, runt, strip. And no, I don't WANT to see you nude, so please, keep the undies."

It only took three minutes, but Gawain had selected quite a powerful and, to be honest, eclectic arsenal. Armor, all either spelled by Rhydin's mages, or Power-wrought. "Put this on, keep the dagger your mother gave you, and relax. We can handle this....besides, if Air was worried, I'd be bundling you, me, her, Mads, and Ryan up and heading for the safety of somewhere far. Like Shayol Ghul....hey, if Air was worried, it WOULD be safer. Now come on, we've gotta go see your big sis. It's time, anyway, for us to discuss that brat whelpling she's been seeing."

[*About the liver thing...he really is trying to mellow out a bit. Why, for example, last time something had warranted a full-on disemboweling, he had let the kid off with a stern warning and only missing like....two fingers. So, fail on the anger management, but progress nonetheless, huh? Yeah.....]

Gawain
Gawain

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Madeline was sitting in the game room of Wolf's Head Inn wiping a tear from her eye. She had just finished watching the death of Aerith in the Final Fantasy VII. "That gets me every time," she said sniffling.

Hitting the off button on the Playstation 2 and taking a swig of her beer, she stood up and walked to the TV. She had just put in one of her Angel DVD's when what she called her "daddy senses" tingling. Rolling her eyes she walked out to the bar and switched her beer for a bottle of her father's favorite whiskey and a couple of shot glasses. Setting the bottle and glasses on the table. Taking a seat in her father's favorite chair she pushed the on button on the DVD player and scrolled down till she saw an episode entitled Orpheus. Pushing play she laid back , and waited for her father's arrival.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:17 pm

"Whoa. Hold on, old man. Now see, you may have had a good run as a major-league badass, but now you....well, come on, Dad. Don't make me spell it out for ya. Your kids are all grown and can think for themselves. If you were not directly, by dint of bloodline, involved....well, I would have completely passed you AND mother by. Yeah, maybe I'm being a little disrespectful, but then again, you're being a little too 'lock-and-load'. I mean, come on, Dad. You're talking about us like we're this tight, warm-and-fuzzy family...and we're not. We are....well, we're what circumstances made us. So, lay off, alright? I need your experience....but leave the heavy lifting to me, alright?"

Xavier turned to walk to his sister's room, and as he laid his palm on the door frame, he stopped. "Yes, Madeline has a boyfriend. Yes, he is a werewolf. Yes, he despises you. Maybe me, too, but I'm sure we can get past that. The point is, leave it be. She's a grown woman and and Aes Sedai. A Green. If I can trust her to make her own decisions, so can you. If not....well, go back to dozing at your desk, you relic." He knocked twice, stood back, and waited.
Xavier
Xavier

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:16 pm

Sure enough her daddy senses were getting stronger. She thought sh heard talking outside her door. "Xavier is here too? OH good grief what have I done now, that dad needs to bring back up."Not to be paranoid, but she was paranoid. She popped open the bottle of whiskey and took three huge gulps. Whatever it was she was gonna be prepared for anything.

Wiping her mouth she waved her hand and opened the door with a thread of air. With the whiskey bottle in hand she swung the chair around and looked at both of them standing in the doorway. "Well well well, what do I have here. The Cauthon boys paying me a visit. So whats up?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down