Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Tiny Ghost of Times Past. <Open to Serfius>

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tiny Ghost of Times Past. <Open to Serfius> Empty Tiny Ghost of Times Past. <Open to Serfius>

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Quiet as a church mouse on Sunday morning, Gwendolyn stood off in the shadows when she heard voices coming towards her. It was not that the girl was up to no good, it was the fact one of those voices sounded so very familiar, even if she had not heard it since she was a young girl. Pressing her back against the wall, hoping to go unnoticed, her lids slowly drifted shut, as the memories came back. Of her childhood, and the one man that Az had let her spend time around, the only male role model the young girl ever had. It was funny the way a voice could bring back so many memories that one thought were long lost. Carefully without moving to many muscles, eyes would open as Gwen would catch a glimpse of Serfius just as he was entering his room. That was him alright, he looked a older then when she was little, and a bit worn out. She wouldn't make her presence known just yet, she would let him get settled in and some rest.

A few hours had passed since Gwen had saw Serfius going into his own rooms. She would take a deep breath before leaving her room, and making her way down the hall. Pausing at his door, her hand would slowly lift, then before she could chicken out, she would rap upon the door a time or two. And then she would wait, rocking back and forth upon her feet. She had her hair hanging loosely about her delicate frame. She wore no shoes upon her feet, though she was wearing a dress. Said dress was in baby blue color with semi thick straps upon her shoulders, a straight cut neck line, cinched at the waist with a dark blue band and a flared skirt.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Tiny Ghost of Times Past. <Open to Serfius> Empty Re: Tiny Ghost of Times Past. <Open to Serfius>

Post by Serfius Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:00 am

.:: Serfius had been deep in sleep for a few hours now, lain down side-ways on his bed, legs and feet hanging off the side...Even though the raps upon the door were light, he was immediately attentive, his eyes opened and darted in the direction of the door. He thought to himself for a moment...WHo could it be? At this hour...not to mention at an inn...He hesitated for a moment, before silently moving off of the bed, and across the room to the door...Swiftly erasing any sights of weariness upon him, before gently opening the door. It was a little dark in his room, so as he did this the light from the hall would creep inside...There before his threshold stood a young female...He glanced over her, and then out into the passage way...His icy gaze then fell to her eyes...and something, and he was not sure what...was familiar about this girl...He was sure of it...::.

"Good evening, Miss...May I help you?"

.:: Was said as he picked at his brain, trying to figure out why her presence was....familiar...::.
Serfius
Serfius

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Tiny Ghost of Times Past. <Open to Serfius> Empty Re: Tiny Ghost of Times Past. <Open to Serfius>

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:26 am

She had been rocking on her feet, though when the door did open, hazel depths did lift from looking slightly down up to his face. Of course, she wasn't expecting him to recognize her right away. It had been a long time, and she wasn't a little pip squeak anymore. Though the dress might be more reminiscent of a child then a grown woman. It took her a moment, even as a shy smile slipped over her lips, tugging them just so. Her voice came out softly, almost as if she thought her eyes were playing tricks on her. In her mind he was bigger then life, and the fact he was in the flesh, was a small shock, she didn't know if she was ever going to see him again. "Serfius...it's me...Gwendolyn. Az's adopted daughter?"

A hopeful look entered her hazel eyes, she wasn't good at hiding emotions, which could be from her up bringing. But as she looked at him, her left hand lifted and played with the strap of her dress, fingers fidgeting just a tad. Serf was really the only man she had to look up to growing up and what if he didn't remember her! Pushing that thought out of her head, she would give him a warm smile. "How have you been?" The sound of someone that cared and had no motive in asking the question would be heard.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Serfius Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:44 am

.:: He studied her body language as he waited for her reply...His ears perked upon hearing it. A lot of memories flooded his thoughts at the mention of both names...No wonder she had a familiar presence...It was Gwendolyn...he was ashamed to not have recognized her, but she had grown quite a bit since last he saw her. He himself would have only aged a little, the demonic blood in his veins caused him to age at roughly one third of that of a human. His pupils widened, and he began to tremble a tad with excitement....What should he say? He had missed her quite a bit...::.

"Gwendolyn?...It is you...isn't it..."

.:: Slipped out from his mouth as he bent over a bit to come closer to her eye level, As this happened he could not help but produce his right hand from his side, and gently place it upon her head, brushing at her hair a tad, and then placing it back on his thigh to support his bent position. A tiny smile came upon his lips...the first one he had shown in a few years now...Serfius was not great at showing his emotions, or sharing them...but she was an important memory to him that immediately turned the battle hardened man into...well, a teddy bear...::.

"I've been well...and you?"

.:: He spoke, this time a slight bit of eagerness could have been heard...::.
Serfius
Serfius

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:51 am

A breath she had been holding without realizing it slipped out. As she watched the emotions play over Serfius's face. She could tell that he did very well remember her, and the smile and touch confirmed it even more. She gave a small nod at his words, "I grew up." Stating the obvious. She did not flinch at the touch, instead she watched him, quietly.

She would pause in thought, as if she needed a second to think on that question. "I am doing very well, I have recently come to the inn. I'm working on making some friends." She nodded just a bit, "Before here I was in a cottage not to far from here, but owned by my ex-boyfriend. So I figured it was time to move here, especially after meeting my forest friend who told me all about this place!" She was just so exicited to see him, that she was almost at a loss for words!
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Serfius Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:18 am

.:: He smirked, just slightly to her comment...Once she started to speak again he stood back up straight, and brought his arms across his chest in a fold. He listened intently to her words, and nodded...His curiosity was sparked a bit after hearing forest friend...It puzzled him a little bit, but shrugged it off. Then it hit him that it would not do to continue this conversation at the foot of his door...so he quickly took a step back, leaving enough room for entrance...and made a motion with his right hand, while holding the door open with the left...::.

"I can't keep you standing in the hall...Please, come in...I'm sure I can find some tea...or something around this place.."

.:: Said in a very welcoming manner, he wanted to catch up with her more...so he invited her inside. As he spoke he began to scan the room behind him, searching for anything that resembled kitchen supplies...::.
Serfius
Serfius

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Well perhaps anyone might be a tad bit curious when one refers to friends with code names and not with their given names? Gwendolyn herself often forgot where she was at times, and would continue to answer questions, sometimes not the best idea in the world. A smile would touch her lips, not that there wasn't one there before, it seemed to be stuck there, at least for now. And as his words she would take a few steps inside of his room, far enough inside that she wasn't blocking the door being closed. Hazels looking about his room, as she stepped in a bit more, though she wouldn't automatically sit. At his words she laughed out slightly, "I do not wish to be hassle! I am sorry if I disturbed your sleep." She gave a small nod of her head at that, she just couldn't wait any longer to see if her eyes had been playing tricks on her, and yes it did just hit her!

If Gwendolyn had known all the people that were in the inn, she could of told Serf about it, the girl didn't even know her own adopted mother was there! So instead she looked at him, "There is also a lady of the tree here. She was very helpful in directing me to the Inn from the garden." That was what she had known so far, surely more were to follow.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Serfius Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:45 pm

.:: That fact that he had only rested a few hours after a long journey....had not even occurred to him, he was quite full of energy at the moment. Though he listened to her words, he was set on finding refreshments...he pushed the door, wish intentions of it closing...but quickly stepped away from it and began his mission. He darted towards a nearby door, only for it to be a closet...which was of course empty...after rounding a corner however, the kitchen facilities were discovered. His eye's lit up as he rummaged through the cabinets, producing one instrument after the other that was needed to make some fresh tea. ::.

"You are of no hassle, I can assure you..."

.:: Said as he dug about the many cabinets, and shelves. Aha, he had collected all of the required materials...he filled the kettle with water, and placed it upon the stove...And then turned back to Gwendolyn as he waited for the water to heat...::.

"A lady of the tree?..."

.:: Again.....curiosity sparked, he wanted to see this lady...of the tree...::.
Serfius
Serfius

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:17 am

Rocking back on her heels a moment, she had half the urge to wait till he offered her a seat, but she was to fidgety to just stand there at the moment, she thought perhaps if she sat she wouldn't be moving all over the place! So she would slip down in the chair, though if he said something she'd jump up! She did hope she didn't sit in the chair that he liked to sit in, though she didn't think he would have a favorite just yet! She would hear the noise and her hand would lift to cover a giggle, not a mean spirited one.

Hearing the question her head would bob. "Oh yes! The Lady of the Tree has a pet Squirrel of the Tree too. They were in the tree in the gardens when I arrived here! So very nice of them to point me the way to the inn, it was clever really!" She was still taken with the Lady of the Tree's squirrel friend. "I don't think she wishes to be seen all the time, only if your lucky!" She was a bit of a babbler at times, but he did ask and she wasn't holding much back.

Finger's lifting to tug on a lock of hair, curling it around one finger. "I am rather curious about what is to be found here! I'm glad that you found your way here too!" She really was! The words were tinged with happiness. Part of her was hoping Az was around too, she missed her as well. She just didn't know what all to talk about, or what he wished to talk about, she still had that accommodating personality at times, especially with her adoptive mother and it seemed Serf.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Serfius Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:28 am

.:: He was still in the kitchen area fumbling about with some unfamiliar utensils...Cooking was something he was not very adept at...But he could certainly at least make some tea...::.

"Feel free to make yourself at home..."

.:: He leaned back a bit and called out to her, of course she was free to do as she pleased in his quarters...It mattered not to him, if it made her happy. Oh, and now there were squirrels as well involved...? What in the world did she experience in that garden, he thought to him self...shaking his head a litttle as he added the bags of tea to the kettle...::.

"I too...am a bit curious...I had only intended to stay but one night before moving on towards Windseer....but I may linger a bit longer..."

.:: Not said, but she was of course one of his main reasons for this...He was hesitant to ask any questions regarding Windseer, or Azlin...He was prone to disappearing now and again...this time fore several years...and he was not at all pleased with that fact...He stirred the last essences of the bags out, and began to pour the tea into two cups he had found...somewhere...trying to make sure it was not too hot...he tested the taste as well...he was afraid it would not suit her tastes...He began walking back over towards the main room, slowly...taking care not to spill any of the fresh beverage...::.
Serfius
Serfius

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:10 pm

Hearing the words, she would slip back into the chair, and make herself comfortable. She hadn't really thought that he would tell her she couldn't sit down, but with so much time having passed, one never knew what changes another would make. He was always kind to her as a child so it did not surprise her to much that he still was with her.

Of course! The Lady of the Tree had a Squirrel of the Tree, and it had been the best first impression ever! Perhaps it was the squirrel or the lady that had seconded her deciding to come and stay here a while. Hearing his words she would of course reply. "There are so many interesting things here! And no reports!" Gwendolyn herself never had to do a report but she had heard of them! And she had also watched Azlin as she sat at her desk for hours composing such things, the thought would cause a wrinkle of her nose, she didn't like the idea of having to report her whereabouts and whom she had spent time with.

As he entered the main room again, Gwen would look up with a smile upon her lips, "I really think you might like it here." She was rather new to the place herself but she seemed to enjoy the people she had met so far. Gwendolyn was going to have to find out sooner or later that Az was there...and sadly even if Serf had asked her about Az, Gwen had shut herself off from everyone for a while, that she wouldn't of been able to answer him.

Last edited by Gwendolyn Zoi on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Formating)
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Serfius Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:34 pm

.:: He took up a seat across from her own, leaving a small table in between them...He placed his cup of tea upon it...waiting for the temperature to drop a bit before drinking...he liked his tea cold..He smirked a bit upon hearing her comment on reports...They could get a bit much at times, he glanced to observe the ink stains upon his writing hands finger tips...though his obsession with maps likely contributed to those as well...::.

"Many interesting things indeed....I hope that I shall see more of them..."

.:: He reached for the cup and took a quick, and careful taste...not quite cool enough yet, and so he placed the cup back upon the table gently...::.

"You think so...?"

.:: In reply to her statement....he nodded in agreement...::.

"I too think that...I will need to arrange for a longer stay in the morning, I will speak with the Inn personnel..."
Serfius
Serfius

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:45 am

Gwen looked up from the chair as he sat down, her own cup of tea in her hands. Slowly she would lift it up, a blow upon the tea itself and a small sip. "That doesn't taste bad." She wasn't really much of a tea drinker, but that was because she didn't have the ingredients where she had been staying. Lowering the cup down onto the table between them. "Have you had any interesting experiences yet?" Besides having her show up at his door, of course.

When he asked if she thought so she nodded her head, for she did think so, and wasn't going to change that now! And then he said he would talk to the inn personnel she smiled. She really did think it was a good place, and the fact that he was staying was even better. "That is great news. There are lot's of places that you can explore here too, from what I have been hearing."

She would lift the cup up from the table, and take another sip. It was getting cooler and that was good because she did not wish to burn herself, she had done that once before when someone gave her a hot drink. She lifted her hazel gaze up to Serfius. "While you are here you should check out the gardens."
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Serfius Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:46 am

.:: Gwendolyn appearing before his door was indeed an interesting happening...he was still quite a bit surprised, even though she sat just a few feet across from him...::.

"Nothing yet...though such things seem to be attracted to me, or perhaps the other way around...."

.:: He smirked slightly after his comment, and then shook his head a bit as he thought about it...it wasn't as though he disliked it...kept things, well...interesting...::.

"I hope that I have a chance to see everything then, Exploring is a long past time of mine...bit of a hobby if you will..."

.:: Taking another, long drink from his tea he sighed a bit...refreshing...::.
Serfius
Serfius

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:07 pm

After leaving her room she was walking down the hall when something had her stopping in her tracks. It was as if something wanted her not to continue walking on but to stop. As if something was calling her towards the door she had stopped in front of. Impulses sometimes turned out in ones favor and other times they got a girl into trouble. It was a roll of the dice that Az couldn't seem to back away from. What if something important was behind the door, something or someone she was suppose to see? There was only one thing she could do, and her feet turned until she faced the door, and up she went to it and knocked.

As she stood to await to see what was behind door number 1, she would rock slightly upon bare feet upon the floor. Baby blues were looking curiously at the door, as if she expected it to sprout horns any second. Dressed in her normal white flowing gown, with her silver and golden locks hanging loosely about her.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:15 pm

And the fact that she was no longer the child, that carried her dolly with her everywhere she could, probably came as a bit of a shock as well! She had a strange growth spurt after Serf had gone on his way for a bit of time. But all of her memories of him were very fond. A soft laugh would bubble out of her as she listened to him, giving her head a bit of a nod. "Then soon you shall find something interesting here I am sure of it!" How true those words could be.

One would never grow bored if interesting things kept happening. Or if one ran into interesting characters. It kept things moving, and not growing stale. She would give another small nod at his words. "I can understand that, I have always liked to look around places, to see what I can find." She had a natural curiosity about her, perhaps she had gotten that from her adoptive mother. But if her natural mother or father was that way, Gwendolyn would not of known it.

She had been about to open her mouth to say something else, when there was a knock on the door. So instead of speaking she would sit there, quiet like, while Serf decided if he was going to open said door or not.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Serfius Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:30 am

.:: He was in the middle of taking another sip of his now, pleasantly cool tea...When the soft raps came upon his door, he glanced to it...mid sip, and then back to Gwendolyn...it was as if time had itself paused for a moment...He sat the cup gently upon the table and stood...::.

"One moment, I do wonder who else could be knocking upon my door..."

.:: Still slightly in shock from his first visitor's appearance, who had discovered his existence in the Inn now?...He thought hard as he walked quietly over towards the door, he had seen no one other than the woman whom had shown him to his room...He shrugged it away, and decided it would be better to just find out when he opened the door...And so he did, giving the door handle a light turn he pulled it open, and leaned about it to greet whomever it was standing at his threshold...::.
Serfius
Serfius

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Now, Azlin hadn't a clue what had caused her to knock upon the door. Except for the fact, that she felt pulled to it, as if she needed to know or perhaps see what was behind the door. If no one would of answered the door she would of went to the desk to see if she could find out if the room was taken, or tried the door to see if it was unlocked, depending on what her mood was at that current moment. But none of those actions were needed and she would blink her baby blues as she looked at whom did indeed open the door. Wondering if perhaps her eyes were playing a trick upon her, she could close her eyes once more before letting them fall open, making it rather obvious she didn't know who's room it was, before he opened the door.

"Serf?"

She never was one for full names, and she wasn't about to start calling him something else, seeing she had called him his full name only when she was upset with him. She wasn't upset, she was merely shocked so the nickname would slip out.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Gwendolyn would lift up the tea cup once more, bringing it to her lips and lightly blowing upon it. She did not wish to blow to hard for having tea spilt all over her would not be a pleasant thing. She wasn't one for big messes. When Serf would tell her just a moment for he was checking the door, she would sit there quietly. She did not think that behind the door would be something bad, but she thought it best to sit silently, as she had when she was younger.

It wasn't until she heard that voice saying Serfius name, well nickname, that she would blink. Then her head would turn to the door, for if she wasn't mistaken, that voice did belong to Az. She still had not raised from the chair, though she wanted to, she wanted to slip up and peek out the open door. But she had learnt patience, and she would begin to exercise what she had been taught, starting now.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Serfius Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:43 am

.:: Even though he did not know what to expect on the other side of the door...This option had not occurred to him at all...Another from his past had found him in the same night...Quite unexpected, maybe he should start staying the night in various Inn's more often...He nearly mimicked her own reaction, with a series of blinks as well...::.

"Azlin?...."

.:: Almost as if he were questioning her presence, however he was very certain that it was in fact her...just caught unprepared...to say the least...He opened the door a bit wider, more welcoming...seeing as how it was no stranger...::.

"How....have you been?..."

.:: Thoughts tumbled about in his mind, it was the best he could manage...at the moment...::.
Serfius
Serfius

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:43 pm

She had not known what to expect either, it was just one of those feelings, and she wasn't one that normally missed out on such things. She would begin to smile though, seeing that it was a good person and not something dreadful on the otherside of that door.

"Tis me in the flesh! When did you get here?"

Her words would tumble out at seeing him, she was rather glad to see him, it had been so long, and they could catch up on things, or something! The smile would still be in place, as she would lift baby blues to look at him.

"I have been well...just got here a while ago. How have you been?"

Of course she was curious, there was no reason why she shouldn't be, at least none that she could think of.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Serfius Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:34 pm

.:: Not liking to converse in doorways...he continued to speak as he edged the door open, and made a motion with his free hand for her to enter the room. ::.

"Please, do come in..."

.:: He moved to the side to allow her passage through the door and making a quick glance over to Gwendolyn, before bringing the icy gaze back to Azlin...today was sure to be full of surprises...he wondered just what else this inn had in store for him...he continued to speak.::.

"Glad to hear it, I myself got here just this morning...and I have been well."
Serfius
Serfius

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Gwen stayed silent much as she did when she was just a slip of a girl, and they were conversing. It wasn't that she knew she had to, because she could of piped in at anytime, but it was because she was curious about people in general. Especially these two, like all kids she liked when her 'dad' and 'mom' were in conversation that seemed peaceful.

She waited for that, sure he had the door a bit open before but she wasn't sure it was a invite, until that motion. "Thank you." Was spoken with a smile as she stepped inside.

Once inside the room she would smile over to Gwendolyn, almost as if she could read the girls mind, and which got her a smile back, before turning back to Serf. "I am glad to hear that." A soft pause. "Are you planning on being around for a while?" It was a valid question wasn't it? In the past he had shown up and left, and it was very possible that it could happen again. Or maybe being older he thought about maybe setting down a few roots. If one didn't ask then one never got the answers.

Of course, poor Serf, being whom he was, would get a quick hug, one of those ones that were snuck on you before you could respond and a brief kiss to the cheek. It was her own way of saying it was good to see him again.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Serfius Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:57 pm

.:: Once she had entered the room, he would turn to shut the door softly behind him, keeping eyes on the two quests in his room. Moving away from the door he found himself ambushed by a warm hug and a tender kiss upon the cheek, he was a bit surprised, but then smiled as he recalled Azlin and her demeanor. He struggled not to cough when asked if he was going to be around for a while....In the past he honestly would not have been able to give a yes to that question...strange predicaments had their way of finding him, at least in the past. He straightened himself to give a proper answer.::.

"As of now, I have no intentions of going anywhere...peculiar..."

.:: Though he could not help but wonder where it was he was headed, if anywhere...and how long he intended to stay at the inn. Who knows, maybe it was time for him to rest a while...his days of demon hunting for hire were long past, but not long forgotten by some.::.
Serfius
Serfius

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Neither one was going to disappear on him, at least not at that moment. It was a valid question was it not? She thought it was, and that was why it came out of her. Not that she was plotting for once not a single plot was going with her thoughts. She was still near him but not so close to make him uncomfortable, well not on purpose at least, her just being near some people had a nervous sort of effect on them. "That's good to hear." She really thought it was true.

Those types of things were not often forgotten by some. And perhaps even by some that might even reside in the very Inn he was standing. But then again there was something about staying at the Inn that seemed to be a safe haven of sorts.

So many things were in her mind, but that was exactly where they were staying, it was safer there right? Sometimes it was better that things stayed there and not said. At least in the beginning.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next