Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Kyle. A Heavy Bag. And A Open Door.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kyle. A Heavy Bag. And A Open Door. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyle. A Heavy Bag. And A Open Door.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:57 pm

She looked at him seeing his face get red. Looking back at Gavin she giggled and whispered to him.

"Your daddy is silly."

Kyra sat Gavin up a little feeling a little more comfortable holding him but she still rocked him gently. She looked back to Kyle when he sat back down and was rocking Aiden. Curious as to what he meant by his last statement she had to ask.

"What you do mean by look at the two of us? Is there something wrong with us?"
a
Yes she was that naive not to get what he meant if he meant anything by it at all.

Back to top Go down

Kyle. A Heavy Bag. And A Open Door. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyle. A Heavy Bag. And A Open Door.

Post by Brayden Alexander Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:34 pm

He had just watched the two of them, watching her with Gavin, picking up on everything so quickly. She was a natural at this all. So he just watched, until what she had asked him registered in his head. What he had meant by that registering in his head. And now he had to answer it didn't he. His face becoming a bright shade of red as he looked down to Aiden who was just about out.

"I..ummm what I meant was....umm...I..we.."

She had him tripping and stumbling over his words now. So he did what he knew how to do really. He closed his mouth, though if she did see his face at that moment. That did tell a big part of that story inn itself.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:36 pm

Her head canted as she looked up and he was stammering over his words. She tried to figure out what she had said to get that reaction. She shrugged seeing his face still clueless what was going on inside his head. Looking down at Gavin she whispered.

"Grown ups are silly aren't they handsome. Have you tried to start walking yet?"

Hey it didn't hurt to ask, no telling when kids start to learn this stuff. Maybe they didn't want to be cooped up and crawling all the time. She laughed alittle and spoke again to him.

"Have a feeling you and Aiden are going to be just as handsome as your daddy and a handful too."

Oh did she really just say that out loud. Another laugh came from her as she looked at the trio of men sitting near her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Oh was she just trying to see how red she could make him at that moment! It sure seemed like it. Hearing what she said to Gavin, his face turned even more of a bright red. Himself looking back to Aiden and lowering his head. Whispering something to him and just him. As for what he said? Well that glance to Kyra now, gave away it was about her. As for what he said. She just had to get him to tell her that sometime no wouldn't she! But he left his attention on her now as well.

"Hey, you do know, me and these two are the only handsome or beautiful ones here right now."

Wait did he just say that? It hadn't even crossed his mind he just said that til just then. A blink of his eyes as he watched her, that gaze going down to Gavin now.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:18 pm

Kyra watched Gavin and then looked over curiously at Kyle whispering Aiden. Curious what they were talking about over there she tried to listen but that didn't work. She would just have to wait until he could talk and tickle the information out of him. She couldn't help but giggle at the thought and was she really thinking she would be around long enough to see them walk and talk. Then she heard what he said and smiled not thinking about what she said back to him.

"Yes I do know that you are the only three handsome ones here right now. How could I not notice that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:11 am

Yep, she was trying to get him as red as humanly possible. He knew it now for sure! His attention going back to Aiden, for a moment. He knew there was nothing that he could do now to hide it, so he turned his head looking back to her. Yep letting her see exactly how red she had made him.

"Ok so maybe there are three handsome people here. But Wings, there is only one beautiful person here. and I'm talking to her right now."

Yep he said it, didn't realize he had said it at first. But it didn't take long for him to realize that he did. And his reaction when he realized what he said. A very very light shrug of his shoulders. After all in his head and eyes. He was telling the truth to her!
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanara Dreskali Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:38 am

Lanara had spent the past several days sorting through her things at the cabin. Since it was high in the mountains, she decided to leave Kyle at the Inn so he wouldn’t get hurt. The man was a walking hazard and she didn’t want to be responsible if he seriously injured himself. Her promise to him would be fulfilled, but at a time when she wasn’t worried about keeping her secrets.

With a small box resting on her hip, she made her way into the Inne for the fifth time that day and climbed the stairs two steps at a time. This was the last trek until it was time to move her treasure from it’s current hiding spot to a new one -- once it was found, of course. Like all dragons, she liked to keep her horde nearby so any would be thieves could be handled with a single snap of her jaws.

Stopping at the top of the stairs to make an adjustment to the box so it was a little more comfortable to carry, she made her way to the room she shared with Kyle and stopped when the door was pushed open enough to hear his last comment.

"Oh."

Wrinkling her brows, she took several steps back and turned around, the box spilling over enough to tumble to the ground. Cheeks burned with heat and color as she fumbled with the items, trying to shove them back into the box as fast as possible. She was morally embarrassed that she had stumbled into the middle of their conversation and at the worst possible time.
Lanara Dreskali
Lanara Dreskali

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:48 am

Inion was returning from her shopping just as the young lady dropped her box in front of Kyle's room. She stopped and helped her gather up the things. She smiled at her.

"dont blush dear, if they didn't want to be overheard then Kyle should have shut the door. I am Inion. are you bunking with Kyle? If you are then you should come to dinner with him and the boys. I always make enough for an army."

She stopped at Kyle's open door "Hey babe leaving your door open can cause rouble. I found a friend outside it."
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:58 am

Kyra was looking at Gavin when Kyle made his comment. She didn't dare look up because she was now red in the face. Not many men say those sorts of thing to her and come to think of it only one or two before him as and probably only one meant it. Not exactly sure if he was just being nice or was actually taking an interest in her. Her head turned when she heard something drop outside the door and then the lady that was there before she got there was standing at his door. Hearing what she said her face turned a few shades redder. She looked to Gavin and then to Kyle and spoke.

"I suppose that is my cue to head back to my room and start packing."

She sat there a moment with Gavin so Kyle could get him from her. She still didn't want to break him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:29 am

He went to say something when he heard Lana, that one single word, and he turned his head as she turned around. Seeing her there, he looked back to Kyra, and then he heard Inion too. His eyes closed

"Hey Inion."

He looked to Lana once more, and to Kyra

"You guys don't leave. You don't have to Kyra."

Getting up he laid Aiden down and then took Gavin, holding him. Looking to Kyra, and Lana. He closed his eyes and actually sighed a bit.

"Lana.."

Yea he was trying to get them both to stay, and all and yea...talk about confliction hitting all at once...that was him at that very moment.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Kyra stood there when he said she didn't have to leave but then he turned to speak to the other woman. She didn't want to intrude as it seemed he had someone in his life. He didn't need her making waves for him. She smiled trying her best not to show what she was thinking. Speaking first to him she smiled.

"It's ok I need to go take care of something anyway. I will leave you to your friends."

She still smiled and looked up at Gavin and spoke softly to him.

"Hey handsome I need to go for a little bit but I will come back and visit you if its ok with your daddy. Maybe he will let me babysit you two so him and his lady friend can go out sometime."

She didn't wait for an answer when she turned to leave. Moving past the women she spoke to the woman that had said "oh" she only assumed that was Lana that he was speaking too.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude."

She offered a friendly smile and started heading toward the steps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:56 pm

Inion hadn't meant to scare off the young fairy, but she gave her a gentle smile as she passed them. She looked at Kyle, thier own relationship would confuse people, but her feelings for him caused her to be protective. She didn't want to see him spread himself to thin among the ladies, and she wanted to make sure he remember his obligations.

She had the little dragon girl by the arm gently making sure she wouldn't leave. Once she was sure she wasn't going to, Inion let go. Looked at Kyle with one of those stern looks, but didn't say anything.

"Kyle hun, when you come to dinner please bring your lovely roommate." with that said she moved and headed toward her own room down the hall.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Kyra had heard what was said and took the hint to stay away. It might not have been a hint but she took it as such. She could tell when she wasn't welcome some where. She really didn't mean to step on anyones toes she just liked making friends and he let her hang out with his sons so it was a win win to her. Not looking back she made it to the steps and quickly made her decent and went to her to start packing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Inion turned and looked at the little fairy and quickly followed her touching her arm, "Hun don't stay away, the boys like you. I didn't mean to make you sad by my words. They were meant more for Kyle then anyone else." she stood there with a motherly smile.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:50 pm

She looked at her and blinked not sure what to say or do. Her wings began to flutter nervously as she spoke.

"It's ok I got the hint he has the other lady and those boys to worry about. I don't belong here and I really didn't mean to intrude on their lives together. I'm sorry..."

Oh yes she thought for sure that he was with that other woman. With that she started to turn again unless there was something more she had to say to Kyra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:55 pm

She shook her head. hmmm this one could prove to be a challenge but Inion was up for it.

"My dear Kyle needs as many friends in his life as he can right now. And I don't know about his relationship with that other girl, but he has had other female room mates and thats all they have been. Trust me on that I was one of those room mates. And if she doesn't like you in his life then you know what she isn't the right girl for him."

She laid a calming hand on her shoulder. "Now know this, you also are welcome to my room for dinner. Like I said I make enough to feed an army."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:59 pm

She let out a breathe and almost said something but for once she kept her thoughts to herself. Nodding to the woman and the invitation. She genuinely thought about saying she would be there but she didn't feel comfortable at the given moment with saying that. Her wings still fluttering as she looked at her.

"Thank you for that and the invitation. I can't say I will be there it depends on somethings."

What in the world did it depend on....how much packing she could get done and if she could get figure out if the invite was legitimate or if there was another reason behind it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:06 pm

She gave her a smile. "It doesn't have to be tonight my dear. I understand if you would feel uncomfortable, but if you should come tonight, don't worry my family will be there and they love having big family dinners. The more the merrier" Her smile said the invite was for real and an open invite. "come by anytime for dinner, we also have a sit done dinner every night we can."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Kyra simply nodded and took note of what she said. A shy smile was returned but her eyes would tell there was more to Kyra than she let on.

"I will keep that in mind. If you don't mind I need to get gone for a little bit."

Without waiting for a response she headed straight for her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:14 pm

She gave her a nod and watched as she left. So young and so unsure. Inion titled her head wondering more about the young fairy
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanara Dreskali Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:11 pm

The faintest of smiles was given to Inion, arm being tugged out of her hand -- she didn’t like to be held back when she had somewhere to go. “It’s okay. I was .. uh .. just dropping off some things. I should have knocked before coming into the room. It really isn’t mind.” Fingers reached to scratch at the exposed scales near her collarbone; Lana was pretty good at keeping them camouflage, but they started to shimmer when emotions were high.

When the invitation to dinner came, she thought on it for a moment and shook her head. Hair feathered around her cheeks and shoulders, only to be shoved behind her ears. “I had dinner early in the day, but thank you for the offer. Maybe another time?” Finger was pointed down the hall just a little and she headed in that direction. “I live in that direction.” Did she really? No. But then again, Lanara wasn’t a very good liar. “Feel free to stop by anytime, yeah?”

Another quick flash of her grin and the little dragon ducked into one of the empty rooms down the hall.
Lanara Dreskali
Lanara Dreskali

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:08 am

She watched the little dragon girl and shook her head and mumbled "youth". Inion herself headed to her room and purposely closed the door.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2