Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Kyle. A Heavy Bag. And A Open Door.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kyle. A Heavy Bag. And A Open Door. Empty Kyle. A Heavy Bag. And A Open Door.

Post by Brayden Alexander Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:33 am

That corner of the living room, that was where he was standing at. At that moment. Standing in front of what was easily seen to be a heavy bag. But that was easily seen wasn't it? After all he literally had left the door to his place wide open for anyone at all to just walk in if they saw fit. Not that it bothered him. at this moment he was a bit preoccupied with what stood in front of him. But first thing was first. Where were the boys?

Those boys, there were there with him of course. There were off to the side a bit, just playing around in the play pen thingie. Off to the side yes, but where Kyle could also see them, thus why he wasn't concerned about his door being left wide open. Brown eyes, they were on that heavy bag, but just for a moment. Only until he shifted them to the boys playing around in that playpen. Watching that for a moment, a smirk formed upon that face of his. His attention now going to the heavy bag once more.

Kyle himself. He was standing there in a pair of black tear away pants, that had two white stripes running down the outside of each leg. No shirt on, the only noticeable feature that was seen from behind him was the tattoo that ran from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. His hands they were adorned by a pair of five ounce open finger gloves. Now that his attention now was placed upon heavy bag. It was time to begin.

He began to circle that bag some. Circling to his right to be exact. Thorwing out a more pawing left jab to that heavy bag. One that showed he was just trying to get his range down. Another pawing left jab, range still not there. A half a step in, another pawing jab. Yes his range was where he wanted it to be now. Another pawing jab, that was a set up now, the moment jab landed against that heavy bag. Right hook followed, one that had literally harmful intentions in it. That one punch was meant to hurt a normal person. But it was a heavy bag.

That punch landed against that bag. Left hand follow to the other side of the bag. Body shot that was. One aimed for where a liver or kidney would be located. Backing out now, bouncing on the balls of his feet. He was in a rhythm now. Head bobbing, shoulders weaving. Right jab, second right jab. Followed by a high kick, that had what seemed like deadly intensions on it. He was trying at that moment to kick completely through that heavy bag.

Backing out once more as he landed on both feet he circled to the left of the bag now, another pawing left jab, getting his range back once more. He went inside the range he had set for him, arms wrapping around the heavy bag now in a muay thai clinch. Clinch in, right knee driven up into his bag, left knee followed suit, up to the chest area of a normal person. Clinch let go now and all in one fluid motion, Two elbows. Elbows that were meant to break a jaw, break a cheekbone or orbital bone were thrown. Elbows were followed by another right, left combination.

Finally a step back from the bag, and his attention wavered. To Aiden and Gavin it went. That smirk coming over his face as he picked up a towel, wiping away the sweat that was there on his face.

"Don't worry when you two are old enough you can work out with daddy also"

There was that smile to his boys once more. Still not caring that his door was sitting there wide open.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Kyle. A Heavy Bag. And A Open Door. Empty Re: Kyle. A Heavy Bag. And A Open Door.

Post by Inion Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:40 am

Inion was heading out for some shopping when she passed Kyle's door. Stopping to look in she smirked. SHe leaned against the door frame and watched him punch and kick the bag.

"you might want to start them out on a smaller bag when you do."

She waved to him from the door. "oh and if you need a sparring partner i know someone thats better then that bag."
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Kyle. A Heavy Bag. And A Open Door. Empty Re: Kyle. A Heavy Bag. And A Open Door.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:48 am

Kyra had given it some thought since the other night and felt like paying her new friends a visit especially the little ones they were just too cute and given she as probably about their height was rather comical to her. She made her way to the third floor because that is where Kyle told her he was staying and if she remembered correctly he said his door would be open. She also knew others were on this floor too. Standing at the top of the stairs she tried to figure out the best way to know if the room is his and not someone elses that liked leaving doors open as well. But then it happened she heard noise coming from the only open door she could see and started heading towards it. Until she saw someone else standing there and not wanting to disturb them she waited down the hall letting them have some privacy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:08 am

His attention to the boys was interupted now, hearing a familiar voice. He turned his head to see who was standing there in the doorway. Towel in his hand went back to wiping off his face. Making sure the sweat we gone. He turned back to the boys and smiled to them once more. Before turning and now just throwing light punches at the bag, continuing his workout as well.

"Maybe I should start them on a smaller one. But where's the fun in that when the three of us could take this bag at the same time."

He laughed a bit when he said that, just a bit before getting a bit more serious, his attention back on the bag. He threw a few more elbows as though he was trying to put his elbows through that heavy bag. A few moments later a couple more punches.

"I think I'll stick to the bag, the boys like watching me beat on it. Especially Gavin, I swear sometimes I think he's in there trying to follow all my moves with his own."

Hey he was a dad, just because it didn't look like he was watching his boys as he worked out on that heavy bag. He was seeing everything they were doing in there.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Still not wanting to disturb the conversation she walked to the door peeked around the lady that was standing there. She smiled to her before noticing Gavin and Aiden in a play pin. Kyra smiled and nearly started jumping up and down wanting to get in and play. She had fun the other night at the bar and wanted to play some more. She had no clue she liked kids so much but then again it was something new to her. She spoke when she saw Gavin.

"Hey there handsome."

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:36 pm

He had gone back to throwing a few more punches against that heavy bag. Circling around to the right once more, and then he caught glimpse of Kyra, his movements stopping now. As he picked up that towel once more. Watching her as she interacted with Gavin once more. He smiled softly, as he wiped himself off. Setting that towel back down now.

Well Gavin, looks like you have a visitor."

His eyes remained on them as Gavin seemed like he began reaching in her direction. Which caused a huge grin on Kyle's face. Himself moving over to Kyra, standing next to her.

"Hey Wings. It's nice to see you again. How have you been?"

He smiled to her once more and motioned to the play pen, letting her know it was fine for her to go and play if she wanted.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Kyra smiled as she saw Gavin reaching for her and then heard Kyle speak to her. She looked up at him and noticing his lack of clothes and instantly her cheeks turned red he was at least easy on the eyes. When he motioned her to the play pen she walked over as she started to talk to him.

"It's good to see you as well Tree Climber. I've been good and you?"

She looked back at him before turning her attention to Gavin and held out her hands to him and started talking to him and Aiden...she wasn't going to leave him out.

"How are you today handsome boys?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Yep, they had nicknames for each other! but now he seen that blush on her face.

"Why are you blushing wings?

Not that he was complaining, he had actually forgot he had no shirt on. Not to mention she was awfully cute when she blushed like that. Awfully cute to be exact. But now he was watching her with his boys. Aiden, he was playing around with some of the toys in there holding one out the best he could to her. Gavin, he was trying to get to her arms and hands!

"Well now Wings...it looks like someone missed you. You care for anything to drink or anything?"
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:26 pm

She was blushing because he was shirtless but she wasn't going to tell him that. Not looking back at him cause she was afraid she would get redder than she was already. Figuring there was enough room for one more in the play pen she flew up and sat down in the play pen next to them and started playing with them and their toys. She appeared to be a small child herself so it wouldn't be too bad her being in there with them.

"No I'm ok thank you though."

Her attention still on the boys she started talking to them again not that she didn't want to talk to Kyle but he made her blush at the moment so she is trying to get her mind off that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:45 pm

He nodded his head watching her now flying into the playpen and start to play with the boys in there and he chuckled softly.

Gavin, you and Aiden keep Wings here some company why I go change."

That said he walked to the back bedroom. Being there for a few minutes, trying to find a shirt to throw on. Just an old one since he needed a shower and all from that work out. So after a few minutes he came back out, those tear away jogging pants was now joined with a black shirt. Leaning up against the wall by the play pen just watching them in there.

They've really taken a liken to you, you know that wings."

His attention remained upon her and the boys, just watching them.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:25 pm

She stayed there and played with and giggling with them. She looked up when he said for them to keep her company she smiled at him.

"Take your time we are ok over here dad."

Giggling she continued playing. She jumped when he started talking to her. She wasn't expecting him to be next to her. She looked up and smiled her wings fluttering from nerves. Like someone else she was friends with he made her nervous but not for the same reasons as he does.

"I'm glad they aren't scared of me. Some people are because of my wings and the fact I look like a child but am not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:25 pm

He remained standing there against the wall. watching her in that playpen with the boys. That smile it just remained on his face, directed directly at her. Even his eyes grew soft watching her in there. But for a moment before he glanced away. He had too, as though he was trying to hide what was there in his eyes at that moment. A few moments and then he turned his head back to her

"I don't understand why your wings would scare anyone Wings. Maybe it's just me though."

He continued to watch her with his boys. Leaning down now, more like kneeling down so he was about the same height as the playpen.

"I guess I just don't see why any of that stuff you said would scare anyone. Actually...it's part of what makes you....you in my opinion.."

And he shut up there because well he could
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:23 pm

She needed to stretch and it was a tad bit cramped in the pen with the boys and the toys so she stood up and fluttered her wings to get herself out of it. Still looking in at them she spoke to them first before to Kyle.

"Ok boys I need to get out and stretch for a few minutes but I promise we will still play."

Giggling she got a serious look as she looked up to Kyle to talk and explain.

"Where I came from people didn't understand anything that was different especially faeries. I was told if I used my wings they would be cut off. Until I got here and more so really recently I never used them. But thank you for understanding that they are apart of me. It's not something I could change, well I guess I could but I don't want to."

She stopped realizing she was rambling a bit. She blushed at herself and looked to the boys to try to calm herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:48 pm

SHe smiled at the young lady and gave a wave to Kyle. "Hun I gotta do some shopping for dinner, I expect to see you guys there cause you know I made enough for all of us.' She really liked having Kyle and the boys over for dinner it made her room fill warm and full of life. "see you later guys." and off she went.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:23 am

He turned his attention to Inion hearing what she said and he nodded his head.

I will be there, I promise! I'll talk to ya later Inion."

His attention turning back to Kyra now, he smiled to her once more, as he took a seat on the floor. Facing her in that sitting position, just watching her there.

"They are a part of you. A big part of who you are. People you are scared or them, don't like you cuz of them, any of that stuff. It is wrong, you know. That's like saying you don't like me, because you don't like my boys. If you think about it, in a way that's the same thing."

He had seen that blush on her face and he reached out, placing his hand on her shoulder. Just smiling to her. watching her as well
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:41 am

She smiled to the woman as her and Kyle spoke to each other. Once they were done she took a seat next to him just as he went and done it now...he touched her. Her wings began to flutter from nerves and she nearly went missing on him like she has in the past but she didn't because of those past mistakes. She sat down next to him watching the boys and smiling at them all. Letting out a breathe and something came out that she wasn't sure she should say right then.

"I understand that but still some people are mean like that. Why wouldn't anyone like you because of them. They are too precious not to like or you for that matter."

Her eyes went a little wide trying to figure out why she said that last part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:30 am

Well he was about to say something when he heard what she had said last and it caused his own face to turn red instantly. Eyes glancing away for a moment. just a brief moment before looking back to her, the red in his face probably still there. but ehh not like she wasn't going to eventually catch it on him as it was.

"They already lost their mother.."

That was true too, but he wouldn't go in depth as to what happened at that time. Anyways he just watched her, letting that smile come back onto his face.

"Thank you for the compliment. As for an answer, I wish I could give you one. But I can't. I just know somewhere out there, there is someone who wants to be with those boys and me. Never know when I'll find her, who knows maybe I have. Just never know. And besides.. I can say the same about you as well Wings."
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:16 pm

She looked at the boys and the expression on her face changed. Kyra felt sad for them it didn't matter how they lost their mother but the fact that they won't have her around to do all the stuff moms do with their kids. She also felt bad for Kyle because he was going to have to be both parents wrapped into one until he meets the woman that will be there for all three of them. She gave a half smile trying hard to hide what she is thinking and feeling for them.

"Call it a hunch but you will find her some day. They will know when she comes to you."

She smiled some more knowing how kids are usually the first to know if someone is a good person or not. She had a thought about the last thing he said to her and she knew she had someone who cared for her and she for him but she often wondered if they were meant to be together or just be friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:17 pm

He heard what she had said, his gaze turning to Aiden and Gavin now. Himself just watching the two of them. Quiet for a moment, just watching before he turned his head back to her once more.

"I hope your right, i really do. Not so much for me, but for the two of them. They deserve to have someone to love them, to be their mother. But like I said at the same time. You never know when she is going to walk into my life. It could be a week from now. It could be two weeks from now. It could have seriously already happened. Just need those her and me to realize it has. You just never know."

He smiled to her once more. Just watching her, she was easy on his eyes he wasn't going to dispute that. At least thats what he said in his mind. And if she could read his mind well then she would know that also. He scooted forward now, next to her. his eyes to her and he smiled softly, a very soft smile to her. And then to the boys watching them in there, with her.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Lucky for him she wasn't a mind reader otherwise she would be blushing more. Not sure what to say she stood up and walked back to the play pen and started playing with the boys again. She looked back to Kyle briefly and smiled before looking back to Aiden and Gavin. Kyra giggled to them and spoke.

"You know I'm right don't you boys. Maybe you can convince him the right woman is out there and will love all three of you. I'm sure there are plenty even in this inn that want him."

She giggled at them as she continued playing with them with her arms over the play pen since she was standing on the outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:53 am

He went silent, just watching her there with his boys once more. Watching her interact. Finally he moved to the playpen with her. Looking into it, he reached in and picked up Gavin, his head turning to her. Watching her for a second.

"You want to hold him. For some reason, I don't think he will mind one bit. Not a bit indeed."

Yea even that day where she was playing with Gavin on the floor, he was watching her interactions, watching how she was with his boys. Taking it all in like a father would. And he liked it....a lot.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:59 pm

She perked up when he said she could hold Gavin. But she was also nervous because they were about the same size and she didn't want to drop him and break him. Heavens she would feel terrible if she did anything to hurt them. She had an idea though and looked around for a spot. Seeing she she spoke a she walked to the couch hopping up on it and getting comfortable.

"Let me sit down I don't want to drop him and break him. And ummm... could you show me how to hold him? I've never held a baby before."

She gave him a rather awkward shy smile as she shrugged at him not sure what he was going to think about handing over his son now that he knows she doesn't know the first thing about holding him. Her wings were trying to flutter but she was leaning back so they couldn't move at the moment so instead her feet began to slowly fidget while sitting there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:26 pm

So she had never held a child before, no problem. So he picked up Gavin, Aiden had begun to fall asleep in that playpen and seeing as it was getting close to when they normally took a nap. Kyle, he wasn't surprised by it one bit. So he made his way to the couch with Gavin. Moving behind the couch so he could be, behind her as well. He was holding Gavin in one arm, be he was gonna show her the two armed version. So he began to use his free arm to show her where her arms should be.

"Don't worry wings, you won't drop him, you won't break him. You have nothing to worry about. Just put one arm here and your other arm here."

As he spoke that. his free hand gently took her arms, guiding them to where they should have been. Finally once they were ready he looked down to her and smiled as he lowered Gavin setting him in her arms. his own arms for a few moments were around her as well.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:57 pm

"You never know I might and I do have things to worry about."

She hushed when he started showing her how to hold him and even turned red when she realized he was moving her arms and when he set Gavin into them his arms were around her. She looked down at Gavin and spoke to him.

"Ok this isn't so bad. You aren't screaming at me to let you go so that is a good thing right?"

Her fears were slowly starting to wash away when she looked up at Kyle and smiled and then looks back to Gavin and rocks him gently not sure how she knows to do that but she goes with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:52 pm

Yea his arms were around her, helping to hold Gavin when he seen her turning red, and realized exactly what he was doing. He slowly moved his arms away from around her, his face having turned red as well.

" I umm...wow..Let me get Aiden"

Moving away from the couch and her he made his way to Aiden, picking him up and bringing him back to the couch. Sitting down next to her and Gavin, he looked to her and smiled softly. Himself beginning to rock Aiden as well.

"Wow, look at the two of us."

He just smiled watching her with Gavin, him with Aiden.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next