Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Showing Her To Her Place

2 posters

Go down

Showing Her To Her Place Empty Showing Her To Her Place

Post by Brayden Alexander Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:02 pm

Welp, leave it to Kyle to almost get them lost just trying to find his place, not that he would say anything. He was just acting like he knew exactly where he was taking her. Which finally they reached the third floor. He turned his head to look to see if she was still there by him.

"Well like I said, it's not the cleanest, but then again it has been just three boys living here for about a week. I hope you don't mind, I was getting ready to clean in here and then well I found you."

He grinned once more as they now reached the door and he opened it slowly turning around to see her once more.

"Who knows, maybe as for when it comes to here, I can say welcome home."

He smiled once more to her as he finally stepped to the side.

"After you my dear."
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Showing Her To Her Place Empty Re: Showing Her To Her Place

Post by Lanara Dreskali Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:43 am

With a final wave to Madeline, she followed Kyle up the stairs despite it being obvious that he was a little lost. The mere thought got a little grin out of her, but she kept silent as she walked, hands clasped behind her back in the process. When he turned around to look at her, she wriggled her fingers and nodded her head. “I’ve seen dirty, Kyle. You’re far from it.” Chuckling just a little, Lanara ducked inside the room and looked around.

“Hm. I think I see a couch beneath all of this mess, but I’m not sure.” She was teasing, as was evident by the crinkle of her brow and the way she tried to keep her voice from chiming. It wasn’t easy trying to blend in with the others -- some of her draconic self seemed to bleed from one body to the next. She did everything possible to keep it from being evident, but she couldn’t remember if Kyle was one of the few she had told.
Lanara Dreskali
Lanara Dreskali

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:03 am

Yep Kyle was one of the few she had told, heck he had spent enough time with her back then that he would have caught on eventually. but then again with how much time he did spend with her back then. It was actually a surprise that at least some people didn't think that they were together then.

But that was then, this is now. And there they were, and there were at the new place, and hearing what she had said he just laughed and turned around to face her, himself backing up the couch but stopping when he was still in arms length of her.

"Thank you for the compliment. Ohhh i know, you wanna see something fun this couch can do. I love this couch so much, watch!"

With that final word he jumped up in the air, falling backwards as he did, his back hitting the couch and he bounced up in the air enough he could almost land on his feet but being this was Kyle, he ended up falling back onto the couch. So he stood up and looked to her once more with that little boyish grin of his that read way too easily of someone who had an idea.

So now that he was on his feet once more he reached out and playfully pulled her to him.

"Bouncey!"

One word and he fell backwards with her in tow, landing on the couch and bouncing. Up and down until they were on the couch again, he unwrapped his arms from her.

"Yea there were nights I had way too much time on my hands, can you tell?"
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanara Dreskali Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:24 am

Lanara had spent most her time with a handful of people, many of which went their separate ways shortly after she left the Alliance. Fallon and ventured to the Coalition, Grace spent most of her time with the Guardians and A.J. just disappeared off her radar completely. And Kyle? Last she checked, he was getting married and had two babies on the way. Imagine her surprise when she stumbled upon this little Inne and found him, but it got her thinking.

If Kyle was here, how many of the others were here as well?

Shaking the thoughts from her head, she watched him, amused at his childish behavior. There had been a time not too long ago when she was just like that, but she had grown up just enough to keep her head from spinning. “Yeah. I can tell you had entirely way too much time on your hands. That or your boys are bringing out the inner child in you.”

Before she had time to protest, she was being tugged towards the couch, falling backwards with a soft `oomph.` Blinking, she scooped the hair from her face and turned around to face him, brows perking. “Uh huh.” Pressing index finger to his forehead, she pushed him back and used the momentum to stand on her own two feet again.
Lanara Dreskali
Lanara Dreskali

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:49 am

Yea, Kyle was supposed to be married, but the beginning of the end of that relationship was when he was stood up at the alter by her. So it wasn't much of a surprise really to anyone that, soon after that relationship was over. But yes, now here he was at this little in, at least attempting to make a better life for himself and his boys, and who knew, possibly finding someone who would want the roll of mom to his boys!

"Hey what can I say, I'm a kid at heart, always have been always will. Which is probably why some people still can't believe me of all people is a father. Sometimes even I can't believe it. But you know, it's true. And as much of a big kid I am."

He turned his gaze from her to the back room where the door was closed, and he just smiled. Not that normal little boyish smile of his, but one that was so proud of what was in there. His head now turned back to her.

"Those boys are my life, they are my everything. They really are."

Whoa, a bit of a serious side of him coming out just then. See he could be grown up as well.

"Would you like something to drink?"
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanara Dreskali Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:02 am

She followed his gaze towards the door and perked a brow; it wasn't that hard to guess who was sleeping in that room. It wasn't hard to distinguish the sound of a parent's voice, so when he spoke of his boys, her facial expression softened just a little. Looking back at him from over her shoulder, she gave a small shake of her head and pressed a finger to her mouth. “May I take a peek in?” asked as a nod of her head was given in the direction of the door.
Lanara Dreskali
Lanara Dreskali

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:14 am

He nodded his head when he heard her question. His gaze turning to look to that closed door once more, before back to her. Once again nodding his head as he motioned for her to come with him. Reaching that door finally he turned back to her.

"The bed on the left is Aiden. On the right hand side is Gavin."

With that said he quietly opened the door, himself moving to the side for her to enter in first. His eyes remaining on her. not one of a parent, but he was curious as to her reaction. his voice was merely a whisper now that only she could hear.

"Welcome to my world...I hope you'll want to stay a while.."
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanara Dreskali Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:25 am

Lana was very hesitant in her actions, not wanting to startle either of the boys, but she didn't want to scare herself either. She had been near children on more then one occasion, but actually getting to know them? That was on a level she wasn't quite ready for. When the door was opened and she was allowed entrance, she very carefully rocked up on the tips of her toes and crept in about a foot -- just enough to look between the two sleeping boys.

Something, she wasn't sure what, caught deep within her chest and she sighed. After watching them sleep for several moments, she took her steps backwards and once she was sure that the door was closed and her voice wouldn't echo, Lana finally spoke up. “Awe. Kyle. They're adorable.”
Lanara Dreskali
Lanara Dreskali

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:36 am

Those brown eyes of his just watched her, as he had leaned against the door frame quietly, seeing how she reacted to those sleeping boys of his. It actually brought a smile to his face, just a pure genuine smile. It was only when he seen her taking those steps back did he move as well to let her exit out of the room.

It was then that he let her see that smile, after she spoke those words, and he extended a hand taking one of her own in it for a moment, giving it a light squeeze as well.

"Thank you....that means a lot, it really does."

Letting go of her hand now, he glanced to the ground for a moment, just thinking about some stuff. Stuff that always weighed on his mind like that. Though his gaze soon returned to her.

"Can I get you anything, if you want to change out of that stuff, you can throw on some of my stuff til, your clothes get here. You can take your pick."
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanara Dreskali Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:23 pm

“I don't lie to my friends,” she mused, the smallest bit of laughter flickering within stormy grey eyes. Squeezing his hand just a little, Lana took a few more steps back and flopped down on the couch -- it was nice to be off her feet for the first time in a while. “I'll probably head out in a little bit and grab some items from where I was staying. It's a little further up then I care to take so, I'll go alone. As for right now? I'm fine, but a glass of water sounds nice.”
Lanara Dreskali
Lanara Dreskali

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:55 pm

Watching her as she took a seat on the couch he nodded his head, starting to make his way to the kitchen area so he could get her a glass of water. Filling that glass up for her. He made his way out of the kitchen, back to the couch she was sitting on, himself taking a seat next to her. Handing her that glass of water as well now.

"Alright Lana"

There was another smile now as he folded his legs up underneith him, sitting indian style now.

"If they haven't woke up when you leave, when you come back. You want to hold them. I'll show you how too. I promise you, everything will be alright"

He smiled to her once more, watching her.
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Lanara Dreskali Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Taking the glass of water, she clutched it between her hands and nodded. “Thanks.” It didn't take long for her to down the entire glass of water; she had been parched ever since the dragon landed on human feet. It was harder to satiate her as a human, but she was slowly learning how to take care of herself.

Blinking when he mentioned her holding them, she shook her head and gave a faint smile. “Er. Remember the one step at a time rule, Kyle? That applies here. Let me just acclimate to them, okay? Or I'm going to freak and you're going to regret it.”
Lanara Dreskali
Lanara Dreskali

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Alexander Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:03 am

Oh yea the one step at a time rule, he had forgot about that. Come on did it surprise he that he did! Anyways he nodded his head a smile coming on his face as he headed to her now, sitting next to her, sitting indian style on the couch there, facing her.

"I forgot about the rule! I swear. But okay we will go as slow as you need to. I want to make sure your comfortable with them."

He reached out placing a hand on her shoulder, giving it a light rub, letting her know everything would be alright. Before removing his hand and just sitting there gazing at her. Yep, it was just like the old times!
Brayden Alexander
Brayden Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down