Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The Simple Wanderings of an Elf in White (open)

3 posters

Go down

The Simple Wanderings of an Elf in White (open) Empty The Simple Wanderings of an Elf in White (open)

Post by Gwendolan Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:52 pm

She looked at hopper before they steped out.

~Now you stay with us, no running off. If you are good I'll get you a special treat in the morning.~

She then opened the door and steped out into the garden. The cool night air hit her and she smiled as she took a deep breath. There were trees and all sorts of plants here that she had never seen. A child like smile spread across her face as she stepped off the pourch and into the grass.

She began to move about the garden touching trees. A leaf here a branch there. She bent over to smell some early blooming flowers.

"It's so beautiful"

Manny smiled as he watched her. She was like a child in a toy store as she walked along touching things and enjoying them. He was glad to see her so happy. He placed his hands behind his back and walked along behind her, yet off to the side so he could see her. He took a minute to put his cloak on but continued to walk along. She was so lovely when she smiled.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

The Simple Wanderings of an Elf in White (open) Empty Re: The Simple Wanderings of an Elf in White (open)

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:15 pm

~*~After meeting a couple new people, and of course catching up with Airtia, she would need to get some fresh air. Being inside for long periods of time, was never something that she did oft, if she could avoid it. Slipping the door open from the bar that lead into the garden. A deep inhale of the scents of outside, fresh air and scents that were unfamilar to her. A small shrug of shoulders, as she decided that she was going to go explore the gardens, perhaps she would indeed meet someone new. Az actually enjoyed meeting new people, she usually got along with most that she met, and those that she did not, she just did not seek them out.

Taking a few more steps further into the gardens, baby blues would light upon the small group out in the garden. A warm smile would form over her lips as she took a step closer, though not moving to close until she was sure one wished to be approached. ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

The Simple Wanderings of an Elf in White (open) Empty Re: The Simple Wanderings of an Elf in White (open)

Post by Gwendolan Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Hopper was the first to see the woman. The little cub walked over to her sniffing at her and then began barking. He ran back to Gwen and hid in her robes. He poked his head out and looked up at her then at Manny and barked again.

Gwen turned and saw the woman and smiled. She reached out to Manny and took his arm.

"Hello."

It was all she could manage and for her that was a lot.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:54 pm

~*~ As the little cub did approach, Azlin didn't make any sudden gestures, really no movement at all. Animals were normally very good at picking up things about other beings. And she did not wish to send any negative thoughts out, plus the fact she wasn't there to cause any harm, should be good enough. Though it was a bit odd that the animal did run and hide in the woman's skirts. ~*~

~*~Upon seeing the woman take the man's arm and yet speak softly to Az's ears, caused Az to take a few steps forward, always watching, waiting and anticipating if she should turn or keep moving forward. Bare feet brushing over the grass, though not a single blade was bent upon her move fore ward.~*~

'ello! These garden's are amazing...remind me a bit of a garden at home.

~*~Of course, Azlin wouldn't know that was all the woman could manage. Though if the woman didn't say anything else she wouldn't really take it negatively, everyone has their own way about things, quirks and all. Taking in a deep breath once more, letting her lids close over baby blues just a moment, before looking back to the two and the cub. A look of almost pure relaxation slips over her features, serene.~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:10 pm

Gwen looked at the woman and listened to her. She was moving slow and speaking softly; it put her at ease.

"Yes, they are. I have only recently discovered them."

She went silent again but her grip on Manny was loosened. Now she just had her hand through his arm.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:26 pm

~*~ Of course, Azlin had a love for all creatures, even those that did not return it. And she would never wish to make any that she did not know uncomfortable. If she knew you, then perhaps it was a bit different. Once she was in a more comfortable distance apart, she would pause in forward movement. When her words would slip from her lips, there was the normal musical lilt to them.~*~

But such a great discovery to make! I noticed a door when I was in the bar, and my curiosity was sparked. I am glad that I did.

~*~The smile came back over her lips, quick and easy, yet not fake at all. A thought would hit her and she would blink.~*~

I should introduce myself, I am Azlin Zoi, but most people just call me Az.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:09 am

She smiled back.

"I haven't left my room since I got here and I decided I needed to explore. My name is Gwendolan, this is Manny, the little cub here is Hopper. He belongs to my granddaughter."
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:37 am

"You have picked a very good time to explore. The weather feels wonderful, no bugs seem to be out and about. Tis a pleasure to meet you Gwendolan, Manny and Hopper."

Az would of course include them all, no sense in being rude. "Is your granddaughter here as well?" Speaking of family made her wonder about her own adopted daughter.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Sky had so long been in the forest he had forgotten all about the Gardens he used to once reside in. He was clambering along the path ruishing his hands over his black and gray fur to clear the leaves and burrs he managed to accumulate when he heard voice.

He walked out more into the path so he could be seen, he had learned hsi lesson about sneaking up on people. It wasa good way to get shot... literally. He walked over to the people and the cub andgave a nod to all of them.

"Hello you all, i didn't expect to come across anyone while i was here. I apologize if you have been startled."
Sky
Sky

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Manny patted Gwendolan's hand on his arm. He hoped it would help her to calm as the woman approached. He nodded to the woman, Az, as she greeted him. The conversation was going nice and smooth. Then they were approached by a walking, talking, ball of fur. He must have been the animal the men had told him about months before. He waited to see how Gwendolan was going to reply to the animal's approach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:29 am

Gwen was startled by the voice even with the warning of his coming. She turned to face him and leaned her head to the side. He looked like an anthro but he seemed old, much older then he looked. Cheeta if she was not mistaken. She would study him a bit furter.

"I'm Gwendolan, this is Manny and Hopper."

He was an animal, even if he was also more. Gwen had no reason to fear him. She was becomeing rather relaxed but still she kept Manny's arm.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:37 pm

When the cheetah anthro came up, Az did not even blink, instead she would watch the others just a moment, before smiling. "[color=violet]'ello there."

Azlin really was a good person! And she would stay quietly until hearing Gwen introduce those with her. "And I am Azlin..."[/color]
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:41 am

Manny smiled. The ladies seemed unphased by the animals approach. So Manny too would relax a bit. "You have not startled anyone sir." Don't ask why Manny knew it was a male, besides, Sky had spoke, so there was a voice. "How are you today?" He opened the lines of conversation while he looked down to see how Hopper was reacting to the rather large, in comparison, cat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down