Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The Simple Wanderings of the Elf in White(Open)

Go down

The Simple Wanderings of the Elf in White(Open) Empty The Simple Wanderings of the Elf in White(Open)

Post by Gwendolan Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:34 pm

Gwen was getting restless, she had been here a couple days and she had not left the room. She decided she needed to get over her fear of so many people, she knew it was irrational but somehow it just woulden't leave her. She was barefoot as was normal. She had plans on going outside so she was wearing a white cloak over her white robes. The hood was already pulled up covering her features.

She scooped up Hopper and walked out the door into the hallway. She closed the door behind her and paused just a moment as she passed Manny's door. She thought about knocking but stopped. There were eight other men that could possibly be in there. Hopper barked at the door.

~Shh Hopper be quiet~

Yes she could speak to animals without using a verbal voice. He hushed up and Gwen moved silently down the hallway.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

The Simple Wanderings of the Elf in White(Open) Empty Re: The Simple Wanderings of the Elf in White(Open)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:54 pm

At the moment there were not eight other men in the room, there were only four other men. And Paul had been the man closest to the door when the cub barked. Thinking they had a guest, like a little furball trying to get out to get some air perhaps. He closed the space between himself and the door. With a turn of the handle and a slight pull, the door was open. And the man with the heavy accent spoke to who he found on the other side. "Hello, how may we help you miss?"

Back to top Go down

The Simple Wanderings of the Elf in White(Open) Empty Re: The Simple Wanderings of the Elf in White(Open)

Post by Gwendolan Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:13 pm

She turned back to the door when she heard it open and looked at the man. She was stiff as a board.

"I'm sorry, he started barking I didn't mean to disturb anyone. I...I wanted to explore and figured he would like to come with me."

She was still getting used to talking to random people.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:48 pm

Paul opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by Manny. Who rose from the desk while he spoke. "Gwendolan?" He went to the door and put a hand on Paul's shoulder to excuse him. He looked out the door at her. "I thought I heard your voice. Hello."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:18 am

She smiled when she saw Manny and relaxed a bit.

"Hi Manny, I didn't mean for Hopper to get any one up. I was just going to look around the Inn and maybe the forest."

She blushed a bit.

"Would you like to join me?"
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:16 am

Manny smiled at her. "You didn't wake anyone. Some of the men just came in from a few odd jobs and we were discussing things to be done tomorrow. But we are done. I would love to join you. One moment please?" He leaned back into the room and spoke in hushed tones to the men, there were some men who were already sleeping so he wasn't loud.

Then he reached over and grabbed his cloak from the rack by the door. Stepping from the room he offered her his arm. "Shall we?" He would put the cloak on when they got outside. But for now it was laid over his other arm. He was happy to have the chance to keep company with her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:09 am

She pulled her hood back from her face and shifted Hopper as she took Manny's arm.

"I thought of asking you to join me but didn't want to bother you, I think that is why Hopper started barking."

She continued down the hall to the stairs.

"Maybe you can show me the Inn."
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:14 am

Manny smiled. "I would be happy to. And don't blame him. We all try to help out with training him to go out and such. It's not the first time he's barked near our door." Manny smiled more, he was happy to have the chance at spending more time with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:14 am

"Thank you on both counts Manny. Hopper is a sweet little cub."

Down the stairs they went Gwen holding Manny's arm. She wanted to explore the Inn and the areas around it and was hoping that it was late enough that she wouldn’t see too many more people.

(Continues here )
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down