Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Is it green yet

+9
Donovan
Ailylaeli
Madeline Cauthon
Shuda Darkite
Ha'Ruil
Emilia
Casandra Lightheart
Gwendolan
Inion
13 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Is it green yet - Page 5 Empty Re: Is it green yet

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:38 pm

-Kyra held his hand as she got off the bar stool and stood there for a moment to make sure she wasn't going to lose the contents of her belly right at that moment. She willed herself not to and was able to look up at Donovan with a smile.-

My room is down the hall if you ever want to come by and talk or hang out sometime or if you want that tour.

-She turned to walk out of the bar, a little shaky on her legs in those heels but she made it out without any incidents and headed off to her room still holding Isah's hand.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Donovan Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:10 pm

"My room is down the hall . . ."

Those were all the words this man needed to hear. It was an invitation even though the meaning of the invitation could be left up to many a-interpretation this man took it as an invitation to come to her room. God must surely be smiling upon the young man to grant him such fortune as being able to enter into this place and easily find his mark.

Not only that, but he was basking in the glory of all the other beauties in the room. He would most certainly have to return. As Kyra was leaving Donovan raised his hand in a wave to her and to Isah. "Safe fairin' to the both."

And now, there was the subject of the other lass in the room, Azlin, the lass in white with accented green. She had moved away from the bar and it may do him good to be doing the same thing. Up he went with his glass in hand to head to her - or ensemble of lassies, and a gent - and raised his beer in greeting. "Some would be callin' yar drinkin' apple juice upon this occasion a sin."

He had settled near enough to Azlin for her to know he was talking to her.

Donovan
Donovan

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:34 pm

Venis laughed at William and reached over to muss his hair before turning sideways in her seat and leaning against Kahn, who was of course seated beside her. She had a thought while she munched on her hot wings and drank her beer. The leg that was crossed over the other was swinging back and fourth showing just how relaxed she was. "Hey Maddie, can you come here for a second sweety?" She, of course, had her upset stomach as always, but she was very relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Ilϊvλnis started giggling as soon as Keven started sneezing, but the laughter when her Grandmother grabbed her, ans she realized she, Nat, and DJ were visible again. She gave her Grandmother a small smile.

"Uh hi Grandmother"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:51 pm

Thank you Andrew. Maddie downed the shot of whiskey then kissed Andrew. It was then she heard Venis calling her. "Excuse me Sweety the Goddess calls."

Maddie made her way to Venis and Kahn's table. "Good evening Lord Kahn, and Venis. How are you doing tonight?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Inion had taken up a place in the corner trying to decide when to let loose the leprechauns. SHe noticed Fia and Ary with bottles and she shook her head. Those poor guys they had no idea what they are getting into.

Aryanna poured the glasses and smiled at Shamus "Everytime someone says Ireland or Irish we have to take a shot. The first one to drank thier shot gets a string of beads. When they are all gone the one with the most beads wins."

Fia poured the whiskey and lifted the glass "To Ireland and love." she downed the drink and gave Joseph a wink.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Tasha laughed as she tapped the bar with her mug. The bar keep came over and refilled her mug again. "Oh that is just a small portion of it. Just those of us who are here at the party. There are so many more." It was true, there were hundreds of people Venis considered part of her family. And Tasha was well on her way to being just drunk enough to list them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:52 am

Emilia looked at Keven then at Iluvenis, she turned and picked up her daughter.

"Keven I'm sorry, if you will excuse me a moment I'll be right back."

She carried her daughter from the bar and back to the lounge.
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:19 am

He just chuckles at at her as he takes the hat off him and puts it on her. "There we go that looks better now." He just laughs as he sees the hat slowly move down her head. "Well I guess the hat is a little bit to big you for you sweety" He takes another drink of his beer.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:45 am

Venis smiled up at Maddie from where she was sitting. "We're great, thanks. Can I have a favor hon? Will you, before you get going good on the drinking, set up some extra rooms for tonight? Any of the men who are going to leave the party alone can stay in the employee's room, but those who would like to continue their party after will need other accommodations. And I saw Isah leave with Kyra, you might want to stay elsewhere tonight as well" She smiled, she knew Isah would never do anything Kyra said no to, so she trusted him with her. "On my tab, of course. First and second floors should do for the night." She took another drink of her beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:06 am

"No problem Venis, Already taken care of. I kind of figured with everything thats going on with this party it would be a good idea. As far as the tab goes, I got it."
She looked at Venis with a knowing grin. "You of all people should know better than to argue with a Cauthon, a real Cauthon. "

Maddie knew Venis would want some answers, but that could wait for another time. "Now if you will excuse me I have a dashing young man waiting for me. Have fun you two."

With that she returned to Andrew's side.

Last edited by Madeline Cauthon on Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:09 am

Ilϊvλnis looked up at her mommy slightly, she could tell she wasn't happy. She put her head on Emilia's shoulder as she carried her back to the lounge.
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:36 am

"Well if you want we could always have that conversation at another time."
He enjoyed her company. He just smiled at her as he took another gulp from his mug it was his third one of the night. As he put down his drink he looked around seeing all the other people having a good time.

"Are these how all celebrations are?"
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:18 am

Venis either didn't catch what Maddie was saying or she wasn't going to bother with it at the moment. "Are you kidding me? That is my absolute favorite hobby." And oddly enough, she was serious. But she laughed anyway. "Thanks Maddie." Yes, V had had enough to drink that she was calling her Maddie instead of Madeline. But she was still far from drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:45 am

Seleen just laughed. "No problem." She reached up and lifted the hat from her head and placed it back down, tilted a little further back. "See, all good my love." She leaned in and kissed him again then took another drink of her beer. She looked over and saw Tasha getting a little plastered. "Um, hon, should we go rescue that poor guy over with the drunken fluffball?" Tasha was probably talking the guys ear off about stuff he had no interest in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:03 am

He looked over there as he took another drink from his beer. "Nah I think they will be fine. From the looks of it he is enjoying himself." He just put his arm around her pulling her close as he kissed her forehead.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:25 am

She laughed, it was probably the most genuine and harmonious laugh she had laughed in months. "Sure, I can do that." The thought of listing hundreds of people kinda made her a bit nauseous anyway. "No, this is pretty much the only drink til you can pass out holiday that I can think of. 'Course, I don't know all of them either." She took another swig of beer and then started feeling for a stool behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:47 am

He saw her looking for a stool.

"Is everything ok?"

He was a little concerned for her.

"So this is the only one huh? What other ones are there?"
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:00 am

She found the stool and clipped her heel onto the rail. She lifted up and slid back onto the stool holding the counter for safety. "Oh wow, like lots. Let's see, there's New Years Day, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Eater, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve. Oh, we get plastered on that night too. Out with the old and in with the new. Too, new ... Heh, I made a funny. Oh, and yea, I'm ok." She took another drink of her beer. She was buzzed for sure now. She knew she missed some, many she thought, but she just couldn't remember them at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:02 am

"Wow that is a lot...How does someone keep track of all those holidays."

Ok now he was started to feel it, so now he was just taking sips from his drink. He grabbed another stool and sat down.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:07 am

Tasha laughed. "Oh there's more. But some we don't celebrate and other's I just forgot. Um, usually we use calendars." Another drink of her beer. "Do elves have calendars Ha'Ruil?" She wasn't slurring her words yet, she was still ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:11 am

He took another sip before talking.

"I think we do but since we live in the forest I really do not keep track of the holidays."
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:55 am

She had been watching the antics and that didn't mean she did stop when the man did approach and make the juice comment. A small nod of her head as she did take what he said into effect. "Twould not be my only sin." A small little grin, "I do not wish to be disrespectful of any drinking, it is just I know I should not."

A gentle shake of her head, causing her locks to move about her as took baby blues off of the goings on for a moment as they landed upon him, her smile warmed, her voice holding its normal musical quality. "Azlin Zoi...most call me Az." Might as well get that out of the way, right? And she would wait to see if the man offered his name or not.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:55 am

All Cas had to do was give the twins a stern look and they left the doorway to the bar and went back to the lounge. They had never actually come into the bar no harm done. She turned back to Jesse and Ivan as she ate a hot wing and downed another drink.

"Come on boys"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:51 am

Gwen came back to Manny's side as Emilia left with her granddaughter. She took the glass of white wine he had gotten for her.

"Thank you."

She also smiled at Az.

"Hello Az."

That was when the other man came up, the one that she had never seen. She nodded at him, but she moved closer to Manny. She knew Manny would never let anything happen to her and she was actually drawing strength from him to be able to stay in this crowded room.
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next