Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Green party for the wee ones <open>

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Green party for the wee ones <open> Empty Green party for the wee ones <open>

Post by Lil Juliet Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:56 am

Juliet and her friend Gabby spent the time decorating the lounge so that the younger group could party without the adults. it had the same decorations (expect the beer and whiskey logos) as the bar. Pizza, root beer and green 7'up was offered instead of the pub grub. Even the gifts where the same. Lots of chocolate, and fun snacks where set up.
Lil Juliet
Lil Juliet

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Green party for the wee ones <open> Empty Re: Green party for the wee ones <open>

Post by Natalie Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Natalie smiled at the two older girls in the lounge and walked over to them.

"Hi I'm Natalie."

She was glad that there was something for the kids to do tonight.

"Do you have any games planned for us to play?"
Natalie
Natalie

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Green party for the wee ones <open> Empty Re: Green party for the wee ones <open>

Post by DJ Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:53 pm

DJ followed his sister in and rolled his eyes as Nat asked about games.

"I'm DJ."

She grabbed a piece of chocolate and popped it into his mouth as he sat down in a chair and looked at the two girls.
DJ
DJ

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Juliet Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:34 am

Juliet smiled at the twins. "pleasure to meet you Natalie and D.J. I am Juliet and this is my friend Gabby." She pointed to a table that had some board games and movies and then to a couple of extra t.v.s that had game systems hooked to them, "we have these and a little game that Inion thought of called catch the leprachaun, when you catch him you get a special prize."
Lil Juliet
Lil Juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:51 am

DJ's eyes went wide as he saw the games. He moved to where they were and plopped down on a chair and began to play.

"Let me know when it is time to chase the leprachaun."
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:54 am

Now it was Nats turn to roll her eyes. She went to the table with the board games and looked at what was there.

"How do we play the game Miss Inion thought of?"
Natalie
Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Juliet Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:02 am

She had to pull out a piece of paper from her jeans pocket to read the directions. "she wrote it down, hmmm lets see I tap on the pot and the leprechaun pops out you guys chase him, and the first to catch him gets a prize. but you have to watch it he is tricky." she winked at her, there was actaully enough special gifts for them all so that everyone can play and get a chance to win a prize.
Lil Juliet
Lil Juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:19 am

Natalie smiled as she looked at the two girls..

"Ok lets play."

She waited for them to let the leprechaun out.

Last edited by Natalie on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Natalie
Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:23 am

DJ turned off the game and got up a sparkle of mischife in his eyes.

"Tricky you say?"
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Juliet Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:25 am

Juliet looked over at D.J. then back to Natalie she even gave Iluvenis. "ok when you guys are right." she sat the little green pot down in the middle of the floor and tapped it. A funny little leprachaun popped out and grinned at everyone "catch me if ye can" and he dashed about the room.
Lil Juliet
Lil Juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:28 am

Natalie dove for the little guy lauging. She just missed him and looked for where he went.
Natalie
Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:29 am

DJ just looked at it and watched. He waited, let the girls get tierd that was his idea.
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Juliet Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:32 am

The little guy danced about the room and let the girls almost catch him, only to slip away. He was focused on the young man, dancing in front of him daring him to try and catch him. "come on laddie its so easy to catch me."
Lil Juliet
Lil Juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:33 am

"Are you taunting me?"

DJ laughed and waited till his focus was on the girs again and tried to grab him from behind.
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:36 am

Nat was laughing this was fun. She dove for him again barely missing him. She watched him dance out of her way and she laughed as he taunted her brother. While he was distracted she hid behind the couch and peaked out from behind the corner.
Natalie
Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Juliet Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:37 am

The lephrachaun shook his butt and just as D.J. had his hands very close the little guy disappeared and reappeared just in reach of Natalie
Lil Juliet
Lil Juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:46 am

Natalie grabbed for the sneaky fellow and fell on her face as he danced away she just rolled over and began to laugh.
Natalie
Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:49 am

"I'm gonna pinch that butt when I catch you."

DJ yelled at him as he laughed. They were going to have to really be careful to cath this guy.
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Juliet Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:53 am

Juliet and Gabby watched as the kids ran about trying to catch the little guy. It was a pretty good game, hopefully someone catches him soon.

The leprachaun danced about more, shaking his butt at the mention of being pinched, "ohh wee laddie I haven't been pinched in decades but if ye catch me you will get some gold from me too." he dnaced about the room more
Lil Juliet
Lil Juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:09 am

Ilϊvλnis flew in and watched from a far as DJ, and Nat chased the little leprachaun. This looked like a fun game. She then swooped down and starting flying circles around him to make him slow down a little.

"Nat, DJ now catch him!!!"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:10 am

DJ dove for him and cought him pinching his little but.

"Now where's me gold?"
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Juliet Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:12 am

The little guy laughed "oh so a little fairy tries now, this should be fun." he disappeared with a pop. now the trick was to figure out where he was going to reappear. A voice could be heard from somewhere. "oh little laddie, you have to catch me first."
Lil Juliet
Lil Juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:14 am

Natalie was still on the ground laughing she was having fun. She got up and hugged Ilϊvλnis.

"I'm glad your here."
Natalie
Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:41 am

Ilϊvλnis hugged Nat back.

"Glad to be here thank you. You know this guy is a little to fast. Perhaps a little magic might help."

Ilϊvλnis fluttered her wings, fairy dust everywhere including covering the leprchaun in it making him visible. Ilϊvλnis pointed to where he was so DJ and Nat could see.
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Juliet Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:45 am

Oh now that was sneaky, of course it was just his luck to reappear just as the dust fell on him.
Lil Juliet
Lil Juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next