Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Family Meeting

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Family Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: Family Meeting

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:31 am

Tasha nodded. There was enough arguing without the healers getting into it too. She continued to hold Casie's shoulder while they watched and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:08 am

Seleen didn't see Shuda's hand, but she saw the splinters heading for her and she began to leab away and put up her arms to block her face. Oddly enough she didn't get hit. But the next thing she knew Shuda was grabbing her up and holding her to him. She could feel the warmth of his body and it was comforting. She looked up at Dre and moved back with Shuda without protest. That was so not the Dre she knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:25 am

Krys really hadn't paid attention to Dre's new form when he first walked in, because she had been trying to hide. It was rather scarey looking but needed at this time. While Venis had her back to her she nodded to Dre in approvement. She let the drop that had formed in the top of the vile, go back in it."Wise decision Mother."

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:48 am

JonLouis was going to grab Désir and pull her away from the flaming fist of fury as it came crashing down upon the table. But he wasn't fast enough and she paid dearly for it. He watched as the others reacted. It was definitely an odd thing for him to see. He chose to speak his mind about the whole situation. "Venis. Calm your self."

But before he could speak further she was heading for the door and Krys was there. As soon as she uncorked the vial he could smell thew rotting blood. "Bébé ..." Chaos had ensued. And Dreconis. Now there was a site. He had gotten even larger and scarier looking. JonLouis might not ever understand why.

It was plain to him that to get into the middle of things with her and her children would only lead to disaster for this master vampire. So he chose instead to go to the side of the healers. He wanted to make sure that if things got worse, that he was there to protect them. Better than he had done so far. Shuda protected the other innocent bystander in the room. So he figured to let what ever happened happen.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:47 am

He had watched what was going on as he strode forth slowly. He had seen his sister take a stand and then that vial. Well he would talk with her about that later, but he knew she had been serious. At least his mother had stayed in the room, really did not feel like chasing her. Much.

"And you, has your hatred for me brought you to this? You hate me so badly that you have turned my beautiful son into this abomination of hate that stands before me?"

Those words echoed in his head so much that he faltered in his step. His own anger rising at that. How vithing dare she? He walked on purposefully towards his birth mother. His voice low and calm, surprisingly. But then again, anyone who knew him knew this was the time to duck and cover. He spoke directly to Venis (no there will not be a translation to keep with the rating. There is a drow translator listed in the OOC area.), "Biu abomination tlun Usstan? Zhal'la l' Yah d' Xonathull, naut inbal natha visage ulu jous uss zhah kr'athin whol xonathull. Drill biu abomination dos telanth. Biu abomination nindel DOS xxizz'a beldro. Plithut uriu naubol ulu xun xuil nindol, dos dosib shcrten t'zarreth elg'caress. Dos daewl foluss tlu hasstn a. T'yin tlu hasstn a uns'aa. Usstan xunus nindol. Usstan ssiggrin doeb l' inthen whol nindol lu' sei'lor ol fotus wund morad. Nin jindurn uns'aa."

He had come into his own. He had accepted what he was and did not fight it anymore. But that is all he said. For the next thing he said was not with words but his fist flying right at the point of her stubborn ass chin. That one punch had everything he had in him. All his power, anger, fear, love, hurt, all that and that of his friends and family. He used all that to feed that one punch. She wanted to feel the pain of those around her, he would oblige. It was simple. The War had begun.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:03 am

Satisfied Dre had everything under control, at least for the moment, shetok the vial and recapped it. She ran very quickly to the oppisite side of the room away from the others, when she saw Dre draw his mighty arm back. She really didn't feel like listening to the others lecture her right now. krys wondered what would happen next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:37 pm

She turned to face her son full on. She heard his words and was in shock at what he called her. Before she had even had time to finish her thought, of what in the hell had gotten into her children, his fist had made contact with her jaw. Her head was knocked to the side as her body began to spin with her head. Blood shot fourth from her mouth as he body began to fall to the floor.

The next thing she knew she was on the floor of the gym, her body twisted. She used her arms and began to push herself up into nearly a sitting position. Her legs were still curled behind her as she rested her weight on one arm. The back of her other hand came to her mouth. She wiped across her mouth and her hand came away soaked with blood.

She stayed there for a moment, in shock from what he had just done. Part of her was so proud of him for standing up for himself. The other part of her wanted to cry, but she didn't. She instead moved so that she was up on her knees. Her hand went to her jaw to adjust it and make sure it was still in one piece. She winced from the pain of the touch. It was not in one piece.

She made her way up onto her wobbly legs slowly. As she was trying to stand she debated hitting him back. Before her feet were both under her again she looked for the nearest chair or wall to steady herself with. There was a chair only a few steps away.

She rose to her feet finally and took the few steps to the chair. Grabbing the back of it she sat down rather quickly. She had never raised a hand to her children, and she was not going to start now. But oh how she wanted to. The back of her hand returned to her mouth as she tried to stop the bleeding. She may have looked defeated at the moment, but she wasn't.

Oh no, she was far from defeated, she was far from done. She ran her fingers over her jaw bone trying to fit the puzzle pieces back together. As each piece fell back into place the bones melded back together. It hurt like hell, but she had to do it if she was going to speak. As she was putting her jaw back together she saw that her shirt was already ruined. She was wearing her metal bikini, so she tore the shirt from her body to use on the blood that was still flowing from her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:19 pm

Krys turned her head as soon as Dre's fist connected. When she turned back aound she saw Venis on the floor. She watched as she tried to set her jaw, back into place. She hated to see her mother in pain, but at the same time, maybe it would be enough for Venis to keep her mouth shut long enough to hear what they were trying to tell her. Krys continued to stand againist the wall twirlling the vial in her between her fingers like a drum stick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:36 pm

He saw what she was doing and grunted. He walked over to her. Scary as it was, he had a plan. He looked at her and smiled that boyish smile of his. Well as boyish as can be given his state. He spoke calmly and evenly.

"Now that I have your attention, mother dear. Let me have my say, and if you open your mouth once more til I am done. I WILL hit you again. Understood? Good.

"Now, you once told me that people need family and friends to help them go on. Even through the hardest times. Look around you. All I see are family and friends here to help you. Not tear you down. Yes, even me.

"I knew if I did not hit you, then I would never get a word in edge wise. So I am going to say a few things. You will do something, you actually do not do enough of. Listen. Agreed? If no speak now." He winked at her.

"First off, if I am an abomination then remember YOU helped create this abomination. Now speaking of that, have you ever wondered what it is I go through each day. I mean I am a lucky son of a bitch. I have two mothers, both whom I love dearly. Just do not make me choose because YOU will lose. Why? Because the Fates decided that I was to be raised how I was.

"Second, you are constantly taking people's pain from them. STOP! I have learned, thanks to Sheena and Manny and Seleen there. That you have to have pain to grow, to become stronger, to exsist. It is as much of a part of life as is happiness.

"Third, woman you work to vithing much. You have a daughter here that wants, no NEEDS you. Yet you rather bury yourself in paperwork. You have friends that love you dearly. Let them help, if you can hire employees to help you then vithing let your friends and family help you. Quit being a pompous, arrogant, stuck up, egotistical bitch. You are a Goddess, I get that. We all get that. But even an all powerful Goddess needs help from time to time.

"Now as far as me and you. Thanks to some people, I understand what happened. Does it make it easier? No. But even if you were hear, we do not know if I would not have gone through the same thing. Only difference is....well would not have called some of them ladies by your name. But that rests on me. NOT you.

"You want to talk to me, then talk to me. Do not sit there and blow up every time I saw something or do something you do not like. It is really vithing annoying and shows I can not talk to you. That no one can. Why? Because you are an emotional vithing wreck.

"Yes, woman, the drugs in the flask are leading to it. But most of it is simply that you refuse to talk to those that have been by your side for the longest. Not including me. Because we know I have acted like and ass. For that I apologize. I pushed you away, that was wrong of me. But maybe you will admit, you pushed as well.

"Now what I do not understand; and I assume you are doing your duties as the Goddess when you are doing this; that if you and everyone else have something against Mr Adams, then why are you with him. You know, sometimes it is good to let those that care about you in on your plans. I mean you would rip Seleen's head off if you disapproved of Boy Toy over there, but you expect everyone to be fine with what is going on. Sorry mother, it is not one set of rules for you and another set for everyone else.

"Now I can understand catching up on work and being behind. But you know what, it is always there and you are always behind. So we deal with what we can when we can. Thank you for listening to me. I am going to go into a corner and listen to you. But here is one last thing to think about. Maybe, you maybe you ought to remove the chip off your shoulder, the head out of your ass and listen to your family and friends. Hear their concerns. Value what they feel and that feel it for you. For you and I both know, people come and go out of our lives faster then anything."

He gave her a small hug, turned and walked around the gym. As he passed the others he smiled and touched them, except for Shuda. Him he stopped a moment and looked at him, and then at Seleen. He simply nodded after a few moments. He bowed his head to JonLouis in respect as he passed him and the healers. Then he was there with Krystal, He touched her shoulder and took her into his arms in a hug. "I love you sister and it will be alright. No matter what you have me." Then he went quiet to see what would happen next. Keeping his chin up high. He was proud of himself.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:51 pm

Krystal listened away from te crowd to everthing he had to say. e was right..so right.Midway trough she started to cry, ad she clinched the vial to her heart, wen re ugged her. "Thank you big brother. I needed that.." When Dre re took is place Krys started twirling the vial again. She hoped Venis would take is words to heart. She honestly didn't know if she culd take much more of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:28 am

She sat there for a moment listening to her son. Her jaw was still mending, it's not like she could speak yet anyway. She continued to try and piece her jaw together as she listened. When he was done she opened her mouth to speak. Her jaw popped loudly before her words were even heard. The pain was bad, so she kept it short and sweet. "Anyone else?" She returned his hug, but with as close as she was to tears she had wished it was a bigger hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:41 am

Seleen had been standing there in Shuda's arms safe and sound. But when Dre slugged Venis she reacted. Her first thought was to bold towards her. But Shuda's arms prevented that, whether he intended to or not. When she saw Venis hit the floor and sit up to wipe the blood from her mouth she turned in his arms and buried her face in his chest.

She stayed that way for a few moments before she turned back around. She saw Venis get up and go to the chair. Dre was really tearing into her. He evidently had a lot to say. Seleen had already said her piece, there wasn't anything left for her to say. Dre touched her and then looked between her and Shuda. He seemed to approve. She smiled back at him and placed her hand over his before he removed it.

She hugged Shuda tighter and leaned up to place a chaste kiss upon his lips. Then she stayed there in his arms waiting to see what anyone else had to say.

Last edited by Lt. Seleen DeChamp on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:45 am

She stayed silent as much as she was fighting the pain she dare not speak right now it would distract V and she was don anyway she said her piece.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:55 am

Tasha chose to not remain silent. With a sigh she spoke, softly. "Venis, I want every ounce of that blood. I mean it. Every ounce. Now I want to know exactly what the problem is here. We have said what we have to say, now you owe us a very thorough explanation. There has to be a reason for your behavior. So I want an explanation. We all do." She tore the back section of her shirt off, making it even all around. She moved the cloth on Casie's shoulder and put the new one in it's place as fast as possible, holding it tight and applying as much pressure as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:59 am

Krys walked slowly to her mother, and did what she used to when Venis first adopted her, and that was to get on her hands and knees and lay her head in her mother's lap. She still had the vial in her hand Krystal looked up at her with tear stained eyes and started crying all over again. "Mama, I love you. Please let us help you. If you do agree to let Cass, and Tasha help you, I will shatter this vial againist the wall. Please Mom. Please say you wll."

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:11 am

She bit down so hard on her lip to keep from crying out she drew blood she closed her eyes tight before opening them again and nodding her head.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:34 am

JonLouis looked at the people in the room. He saw how everyone was acting and how they were treating her. He figured it was best to not say a word. They had opened the proverbial can of worms and he was going to let them hear what crawled out. After 300 years, he knew better.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:20 am

He heard Venis start talking again and heard her jaw pop. He cringed knowing that her jaw was not yet healed. After that he saw Dre look between Seleen and him. He nodded towards Dre before he got a kiss from Seleen. He hugged her close ~What was that for hun?~
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:34 am

Venis sighed as she moved her daughters beautiful blonde hair back from her face while she laid her head in her lap. She reached down for the vial. If Krystal handed it to her she would crush it in her own fist. She sighed again, she could still feel the pain from the shattered jaw, something must not have set right. There was swelling as well, that would effect the way she spoke until it came down. She knew the headache was going to hit soon.

She ran her hands over her daughters face to wipe away the tears. "You guys want to know everything. Fine, you will know everything." Her voice was calm and level. Her jaw popped with nearly every sentence she spoke. She cringed as she spoke. She had to have missed a chip somewhere.

She took a deep breath and began in a very soft level tone.
"I have felt guilty since the day Tasha and I got abducted. Not a single day has gone by since, that I have not felt guilty. I felt guilty for leaving my loved ones behind. I felt guilty for the pain I felt from all of you while I was away. Especially you Tasha. I left that link open the entire time for a reason. It made me sick to my stomach, but I needed to be able to calm you down as much as possible."

She dabbed at her lip with the rags that had been her shirt, again. "I knew every time my husband cheated on me, I knew every time my best friend died, or came close to it. I knew every time my son was being tortured. I felt every damned bit of it. And I felt so guilty for not being here to help, or to prevent it."

She leaned her head back and took another deep breath. It hurt like hell. "So, when I finally get home, what do I come home to? My husband shows up, throws his weight around, takes care of me ... barely. And once I'm healed, instead of taking me to our room and showing me how much he missed me ... He leaves. My best friend, he's got something going on that he's being very ominous about. He nearly kills himself helping with healing me, and when I see him again, it's because I stepped up to defend his daughter. And how does he show his appreciation? He storms off leaving me standing there looking like a fool after she gets into my face. No thanks for watching over my kid, no thanks for carrying me out of the basement in a pair of stilettos to my room. Nothing."

She was really fighting back the tears now, and her jaw hurting wasn't helping with that fact. "I have not seen him since. I know he's been busy, and I don't begrudge him that. But damn, five minutes wouldn't kill him. My son, yes that would be you dear, you're the son I speak of. I find out that he hates me so badly that he killed red-haired women and called them by my name. How anyone could hate anyone that bad is beyond me. And while I'm on the subject of you Dre. I would never ask you to choose between me and Sheena. I don't know where this idea that she and I don't get along comes from, but I have never had a problem with her."

She tried to pop her jaw into place, it felt out of place. It popped, but it didn't help. "My other two sons probably don't even know I am alive and home. And speaking of home. Why is it that it was a criminal offense for me to get home without any of you riding in to save me? Believe me, I wanted you guys to come and get me. I did not want to have to fight my way out of there just to save Tasha's life. I did what I had to do, just like all of you. Because what you guys were all forced to do, kept you from coming to get us. And you guys say you did what you had to do, like your lives would have been so much easier with me here. Was life that much harder just because I wasn't here? Would it have been better if I were here? Would I have been able to save all of you all your pain? And if I had managed to make all of your lives pain free, would you be who you are right now?"

She could still taste the blood in her mouth. Not to mention smell it in the air. And the smell was so sweet to her. It was human blood. Without even turning around she spoke. "Casie, I'm sorry I made you bleed. I love you. Will you forgive me?" She would have got up and healed her that very second if she could. "Now, as far as letting you all help me with my work. Did any of you ever stop to think that if my homecoming hadn't been riddled with so much disdain and anger that I would have asked for help?"

she rubbed at her chin and jaw line again. "And in case any of you have forgotten, I do not take peoples pain from them. I feel their pain and try to help them any way I can. I am supposed to protect the world. That was the choice I made, and I did so of my own free will. And while we are on the subject of my free will. Who I have in my bedroom is my business. I can keep company with whom ever I choose. I have my reasons for dancing with him, for allowing him to walk me to my room, and for inviting him in for a cup of tea. If I have a plan, and I feel it effects anyone in this room, I will inform them. Clear?"

She closed her eyes for a moment. Then she spoke again, her voice was still calm and level. "Now, you guys want th bottom line here? Here it is. Lonely? Hell yes I am lonely. Who wouldn't be in my position? Does that make me stupid? No. I know what I am doing. I wasn't sleeping because I had work to do and because I just came out of a coma. My body wanted me to slow down more than my brain did. So I stimulated my body. The blood is almost gone, but I will hand over the rest of it. So I miss my husband, my best friend, so many other friends, like Gypzee and Trever and Jakken. Those who are here, you guys are treasures to me, and you should know that. If you don't than I am sorry. I love you all, very much. But most of you have been shutting me out and pushing me away. So I chose to work. If that bothers you guys than I am sorry again. So I'll quit working so hard, and try to make more time for family and friends. And you guys can quit pushing me away and blaming me for the things that went wrong while I was away. Because that is the only way we are ever going to get past this."

She leaned down and kissed Krys' cheek. "Oh, and you two, if you want to be treated like adults, then please start acting like adults. No more of this crying at the drop of a hat or storming off throwing a two year old's fit. Ok?" She helped Krys sit up and then she stood up, helping her daughter up off the floor. "Lets get out of here and get Cas upstairs. She needs medical attention. And could I get someone to re-break this jaw bone? I think I missed a piece, it doesn't feel right. Besides, us ladies need to deal with gowns, Thanksgiving is coming up and we have to dress for the occasion. We all have a lot to be thankful for this year."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:58 am

"No problem I'll do it." Krys stood up, and punched her mother square in the jaw. And in her most sincere voice she looked at her Mom and smiled."Good luck Mom."

Krys turned around and walked out the door gripping the vial tightly in her hand. She did send Dre a mental link~Dre if you don't mind, I need to be...... alone . I love you brother. I'm sorry for everything she's put you through, good luck.~

Last edited by Krystal Crow on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:19 am

She could not leave yet nor could she worry about herself. Seeing Krys rebreak her moms jaw she walked over to Venis.

"I will forgive you if you promise never to shut me out again."

And before she had a chance to tell her no Cassie put her hands on V's jaw and closed her eyes she began to search for and found the pieces of the jaw that had been broken and then the glow began soft and blue it surounded her body very faint at first ad then growing in intincity at her hands it was almost white and blinding she began to see the pieces of her jaw moving back into place and one by one the fully healed along with any abrasions that were in her mouth when it was don all the swelling was gone and there was nothing left to indicate that there had ever been an injury to her jaw Venis' face was left flawless. The glow slowly disapeared from around her.

Cassie was now drained the color gone from her more then her face from her whole body it seemed; healing had always taken so much out of her, the fact that she was already bleeding and in pain did not help maters but this was something that would have taken to long to heal with herbs even for a God.

"No one is to use more then herbs to heal me they are in my..."

Before she could finish she colapsed on the ground.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:22 am

Venis bent down and lifted Casie's upper body. She shook her head and sighed. "Stubborn woman. I could have waited." Even though Casie was still unconscious she still had to say it. She lifted her in her arms and was getting ready to carry her to her room. "Krys, we will discuss that punch at a later date. Dre, we will discuss that word you called me later as well."

For now, there is a holiday coming and there are dress fittings and such to tend to. So let us be on our way. JonLouis came and took Casie from her arms and she let him. Let us help you they had been saying all night. So she did. She held her arm out to Krys. "Dre, you coming too son?" She took her daughter under her arm. "Shall we ladies and genlemen?" And they all made their way out of the gym. One big, working on, happy family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4