Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Family Meeting

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Family Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Meeting

Post by JonLouis Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:08 am

JonLouis watched her reaction. She knew what was in the blood, he could tell. "Venis, we are here because we love you and we are worried about you." Yes, for the first time in her life, he called her Venis.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:11 am

"Venis please don't make this harder then it has to be we used the test kits from earth for drugs and know that thier are drugs in here that keep you awake and in an almost euphoric state we also looked up information that shows that becayse the drugs were in the blood when you harvested it and not added afterwards it does effect you, you haven't been sleeping and you have been acting strangely."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:19 am

She closed her eyes and shook her head for a moment. "Cas, I have had a lot of work to catch up on. I was gone for a long time. I needed to stay awake. Besides, I was in a coma for so many years I didn't want to sleep for a while. But other than that, how have I been acting strangely?" She hadn't thought that any of her behavior was odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:26 am

She looked at her.

"Mr Adams comes to mind though there may be other reasons there, you have yelled at your children for telling you to take a rest, Venis you need sleep to function properly, the drugs will only hurt you in the long run and you have been having to drink more and more; me, your family, your other friends; we notice."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:34 am

Her eyes narrowed for a moment. "Mr. Adams and I, are A. no ones business, and B. there was a specific reason for entertaining him this evening. As for sleep, I do not need it, I am a God, I can go for the rest of my life without sleep. And if my family and friends noticed, then why did they send you two to do their dirty work?" She was in a state of disbelief. She shook her head. They actually didn't understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:13 pm

Tasha came out of the equipment room. She waled over and grabbed a chair to sit down at the table as she spoke. "No, V, we didn't send them to do out dirty work. I went to Casie with my test results. And even before that I send for a council member. I was worried about you not sleeping. Venis,you have yet to go to sleep since we have been here. Something is wrong, and it's more than just work. If it were just work, you would have put us all to work."

She sat down and crossed one leg over the other. She knew that one way or another they were going to get to the bottom of this mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:57 pm

He nodded a bow to Chaton when she came out of the equipment room. He listened to her before he spoke. "When Chaton's letter arived upon my desk I waisted no time. I headed out that very day. Venis, I am worried for you mon cher."

He put his hands back into his sleves. He was sitting there calmly, like this was an every day conversation. The more calm everyone around her was, the calmer she would stay ... He hoped.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:02 am

Cassie sat back and watched.

"Also no one asked me to come do thier dirty work I volonterred to bring you down here, I love you Venis, you are my best friend and I don't like to see you like this."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:09 am

Venis was remaining calm, amazingly enough. She shook her head and sighed. Then she looked at each of them in turn. "Like what? Not sleeping? I'm a God, I don't need sleep. But my body does get tired. So I was keeping my body energized. I just don't understand the problem here." She was getting rather confused. They thought that her lack of sleep was something new and odd for her? She always went long periods of time without sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:13 am

"Venis the peoblem here is you just got back you have taken no time to yourself, you even said it your body does get tired so you need to sleep."

She sat back in her chair.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:31 am

JonLouis looked at Dιsir as she spoke. He listened to her words and let them process in his brain. "You have had no rest mon cher? After the ordeal of the abduction, you have yet to rest. Did you not undergo stress when getting healed?" He was even more worried now that it dawned on him just how long she had been without rest.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:43 am

Tasha was a little irritated, but she understood why everyone was keeping their calm. She looked at Venis and waited till it was again her turn to speak. "Venis, you have been going at nine-hundred miles per hour since you have been healed. There has been no time for you to even get used to being home again. You need to take time to relax and rest and enjoy being home. Have you even noticed anything about Seleen?" She knew that Seleen would hear her and be out that door next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:13 am

She closed her eyes and shook her head once again. "I have been gone for a very long time. I have things to get caught up on. And of course I have noticed Seleen's happiness. I am glad she is happy. There is a lot of happiness around this Inn. So many people spending time together and being happy." She bit the inside of her bottom lip after those words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:19 am

That was Seleen's cue. She walked out the door, looking to Shuda to wait a moment. She had something to say about that last comment. She was going to say her piece now. "Isn't that much happiness an extreme emotion as well?" She walked over and pulled down a chair to sit with the others. "Wouldn't the happiness effect you as much as the pain?" She sat down and slumped back in the chair, crossing her ankles out in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:37 am

She tucked her legs up under herself in the chair and looked at Venis.

"V you should know of all people I would understand what you are going through right now I know more then most what it is like to see everyone around you happy and to be alone."

A tear slid down her cheek to be followed by another one.

"I miss my children Venis I miss them so much you have two of yours here with you, you need to love on them not snap at them for worrying about you."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:58 am

Krys stood againist the back wall , away from everyone, with one foot resting againist the wall, arms folded, eyes closed. She listened intently to what was going on in the gym. So far this was going better than she thought, but she still had her doubts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:53 am

He nods at Seleen when her name was called out. He waited for his named to be called out. He knows that Venis does not know him but he has a feeling that there was going to something about him that is going to come up.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:08 am

He looked over at Dιsir. He knew that later he should pull her aside and talk with her. Then he returned his attention to la Dιesse. "Mon cher, you know that extremes are bad for you in either direction. Why is it getting to you so badly this time, and not before?"

He was a bit confused. But hopefully by the end of the evening, no one would be confused any more.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:14 am

Tasha sighed and uncrossed her legs only to cross them the opposite direction. "V, there is more to it than you are letting on. You have always found a way to handle things before." She couldn't figure it out. What was the missing element?

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:22 am

Cas knew what it was but to call V on it right now would be disaster, she could hear it in V's voice and it broke her heart to know her friend felt like she had so many times she should have come talk to her.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:48 am

Venis sighed and shook her head again. "Ok,this is getting ridiculous. You guys keep pushing in the same direction here. I have told you. I just needed to stay awake. I have work to do. And I need to get back to it." She stands up to walk away. "JonLouis, come up to my room for a visit before you leave." She turns and starts to go. She takes a second to adjust her foot in her tennis shoes, she wasn't used to jeans and tennies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:52 am

Seleen sat up. She knew it was not time for Venis to go. "Venis, wait." ~Shuda, dear, please don't let her out the door.~ "Come back and let us get to the bottom of this please. We are all here because we love you." She hoped that her words worked to stop her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:03 am

He took that as his cue with that he walks out of the equipment room and gets in front of Venis crossing his arms. "I am sorry ma'am but if so many people are worried about you. There might be a chance that there is something wrong. I have been around a long time and sometimes it is best just to listen to what friends have to say." If she were to move one step or the other he would block her path. He knew that she would get angry at him blocking her path but he was asked to do this so he would.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:30 am

Venis stopped in front of him, She crossed her own arms over her chest and took a rather defensive stance. "It's Venis sparky, glad to see you, but I'm out of here." She tried to side step him and he blocked her path. "Seriously, let me go. I don't want to hurt you." He was unrelenting. It was making her madder than the others ganging up on her. So she tossed her hair as she turned around and sat back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:36 am

She was going to stand untill she saw Shuda try and block her from leaving and then she was sitting down again.

"V we love you and trying to keep us all distant is not good for you as lonly as you are you need us."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next