Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Family Meeting

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Family Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Meeting

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:24 am

((Ya'll knew it was coming. It was just a matter of when. Warning: The following posts contain language that is not suitable for all audiences. Parental Discretion is advised.))

Venis looked over at Casie and scowled. "Who in the hell said I was lonely?" She kept her arms crossed. Her mood was sliding fast. "I'm so damned tired of this shit. I am vithing fine. Why doesn't anyone vithing believe me? I am f i n e fine." She wanted to get out of there before it could get any worse. "And as far as having two of my kids here, I don't see either one of them here to gang up on me. And the others haven't even vithing bothered to come around."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:51 am

Krys had had enough. She slammed the door of the equipment door opened and talked as she walked to the table..

" Do you think I would not be here if I didn't care. I love you Mama. It destroyed my world when you were taken. I was on cloud nine when I found out you were alive, and finally saw you. I felt whole again. You honestly think I don't love you. That I don't care for you. I have been doing everything in my power to help you, let alone spend time with you. But no you would rather spend time with a flea bag like Mr. Adams. I know you're tired, and you have alot on you, but damn it, you need to let us help you.We are your friends. We are your family. You shouldn't have to depend on him, or what ever you had in that flask to help you deal. Stop being selfish and let us in. Let us help you."

Krys took a chair and sat in it backwards. She had on a jogging suit, plus she really didn't feel like being a lady at this point. She braced herself she had never talked to Venis that way before.

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:56 pm

JonLouis was glad when Ange foncι's boyfriend stopped la Dιesse from leaving. She couldn't have been too angry for her to stop and return to her seat. That was a good thing. But then Bιbι came out. He knew that her anger level would have elevated greatly upon hearing her words.

He waited for Bιbι to take a seat before he spoke in response. They were going to be pushing the limits. "Venis, just because you have loved ones around you does not mean you are not lonely. If that is the case mon cher, please let us know this, We can help you, we are here for you. There should be no reason for you to be drinking tainted lycan blood."

JonLouis' man servant brought in a tray with drinks at that moment. He had three glasses of blood wine, two glasses of white wine, a mug of ale, and a mug of a reddish substance. He offered the Goddess a blood wine and then offered the drinks to the others. The mug of the unknown substance was left upon the table sort of out of site behind Seleen. He bowed to everyone and left the room again.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:06 pm

Tasha took her mug of ale and nodded her thanks to the servant. She was definitely in need of a drink. "Venis, so many of us understand your pain. You could some to any of us. I mean hell, if it weren't for you, I would have never survived being held captive by Vlad." She took a swig from her ale and set it down on the table. "Let us help you with this. I know that you're not addicted, that''s not the issue. And anyone who thinks that you are can come take it up with me. I've been your healer for a very long time. So I know you can put this stuff down and walk away. Let us help you want to do so."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:25 pm

Seleen took a glass of blood wine. She looked at Shuda. ~Honey, could you warm this for me? I'm not sure that Venis is in the mood at the moment.~ She held her glass up for him. "Venis, I am sorry that you are having to feel all this happiness. I didn't realize how badly it would effect you. I understand now why you wanted to go into seclusion when we got to Rhy'Din. I am sorry I have caused you pain. But, if we had never come here, I would have never met Shuda. And I am sorry, but that, I do not regret."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:32 pm

He smiles as he touches the glass that has the blood wine. He just looked at the others as he slowly raises the temperature of the blood wine to the normal body temp of a human. When Seleen said the next he could not help but smile. ~Thank you hun for that compliment~. With that he removes his finger from the glass.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:33 pm

Cassie took the white wine and drained it this was going to be hard for her she took a deep breath as she gatherd her thoughts this was not going to be easy for her.

"V if you remember when I married you and Kahn it was right after Amoreth had disapered and I had sent the twins away I felt lost and more alone then anyone knew it was you that talked to me and told me that I needed to move on and let it go that I had to be strong and remember that I had resposabilities that I would not be able to do alone and that I should rely on my friends and familyto help me get through this."

Tears started to fall and she couldent stop them nor did she want to getting this out would help her too.

"What I never told you was that after you wedding I cried myself to sleep I thought that for me there would never be happiness again I thougth that I was going to die alone and without love but you woulden't let me sink into that depression you kept talking to me even when I just wanted to be left alone. I eventualy got back to normal then you and Tasha were taken."

She wiped at her tears but could not stop them what she said next was something Venis had never heard.

"I met a man named Connor while you were gone and about a month after we found that we had fallen in love he was killed, I really felt like I was cursed every man that I had ever cared for has left me in one way or another I wasn't strong enough to to survive this one on my own and I went home to Claremount and locked my self up in my rooms and refused to eat or sleep for weeks I was literly wasting away, it was Amorenth's grandmother that came to me and told me I was to beautiful and strong to let this defeat me she told me that here would be another man and that I needed to live for him and for my children. I still woulden't leave Claremount but I started eating and going out riding again and taking care of things at Claremount, it was not till I came here and surounded myself with my family and friends and met the Marques del Stry that I finally finished healing. So yes I know you are lonley and I was just going to let it go and hope you would come to me and talk to me but then this? So you may be tierd of this shit but you need to get the vith over it and live, we need you and we are also hear for you stop shuting us out and let us help you.

Yes she had cussed very unlike her but she was hoping it would let V know that she ment it every word. She more then most in this room knew what she felt, she was done and just sat back in her chair and let the tears fall silently.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:31 am

JonLouis rose from his seat and walked over to Dιsir. He opened his arms to her as he stood by her side. He would hold her as long as she needed him to. Her words had some very powerful emotions behind them. He addressed la Dιesse. "Do you see that you are not the only one in pain here mon cher? Your actions cause pain as well. If you were to let us help you through your pain, it would help us deal with ours. Oui', I said ours. Trιsor aimι, even I am in pain seeing you like this. Let us help you through this."
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:46 am

She would let him hug her and she hugged him back stll crying. What she had said hurt and it hurt more that V had tried to tell her she wasen't lonley, she knew different. She knew that she was she saw it because she had been there.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:32 am

She took the offered glass of blood wine. It was warm almost instantly. She sipped from it, but she was too far back from the table to use for her drink, so she kept it in her right hand. As she placed her arms back upon the arm rests the glass dangled from between her middle finger and thumb. She had once again crossed one leg over the other. It brought to mind something Benjamin had said to her at the dance. At the moment she did took like the queen upon her throne.

The more she heard from them the angrier she got. The glass heated as she did. The blood wine even began to boil, a difficult thing given the alcohol content. But she remained silent and still, her head held high. She was not going to give them the satisfaction of getting her to act out and spill her guts. That was not what she did. These beings were her charges, she protected them, not dumped on them. And it seemed that she was even failing at that.

Her daughter angered her talking to her that way. But she always told her children that they can speak their minds, even to her. She bit her lip and continued to listen. Until she could listen no more. Seeing Casie cry was the last straw. Her left hand went to her stomach, she was most definitely getting nauseous. She tried to sip from her glass again. It was hot and so was the liquid within. She nearly burnt her lip.

Once she removed the glass and dangled it back from her fingers where her arms hung off of the arm of he chair she finally chose to speak. She watched JonLouis get up to go hold Casie as she began. "Number one, I have never doubted your love for me Krystal Ann. And if you have ever doubted mine for you then that is your damned problem. I love all my children, no matter what. And as far as that quote flea bag, Monsieur Adams, he chose to spend time with me. Which is more than I can say for some."

Her stomach felt like it was in knots. "The contents of that flask were to allow my body to keep up with my mind. And who in he hell gave you permission to go into my room and steal from me anyway? And so help me, by the Gods, if you ever even think about calling me vithing selfish again. A spanking will be the least of your worries my dear child."

She was very unhappy about hearing that word out of her mouth, anyones mouth. She was anything but selfish. "And I so vithing wish that everyone would stop accusing me of being lonely. How in the hell can anyone be lonely when no one can stop riding their ass long enough to be vithing alone. And Tasha, were it not for me, you would have never even been abducted. So helping you to survive it was both what I wanted to do and what it was my duty to do."

Wanted to, that was not the issue either. She gripped her jeans in her fist at her stomach. If she was not careful she would blow. "Seleen, this is not your fault. And I am glad you are happy. Hell, I'm glad that everyone is happy. Why in the hell wouldn't I be? Christ, it is better than everyone being vithing miserable all the damned time. I truly get tired of the misery."

She looked directly at Casie then. She was hugged tightly to JonLouis. "And you my dear. How dare you bring my husband into this. Do you see him here attacking me? I vithing don't. My husband has chosen to not participate in this fiasco. Wise man. He knows it is not safe to cross me. So leave him out of this. Because I know that you all called for him to be here. Gawain as well I imagine. You see how smart they are?"

She knew that was not why they were not here. They were not here for another reason all together. "And I am only taking my own advice. I am moving on from my ordeal and getting back to my responsibility. So what is the vithing problem with that? And do you not think that I didn't know you were crying yourself to sleep that night? Do you think that my powers took the night off simply because it was my wedding night? Or even my wedding day. I vithing felt every bit of it Casandra."

She closed her eyes for a moment and leaned her head down and to the left. She was fighting the stomach ache and the other problems that accompanied it. "And I am glad that someone stepped in in my absence and helped you through a trying time. I am sorry to hear that you had lost another. I truly am."

She looked up again, there were hints of blood tears in her eyes. "And I am sorry that my trying to get my work caught up has caused anyone any pain. But for the Gods sake people, I have responsibilities. Why is that so vithing hard for you all to deal with?" Her grip on her jeans tightened, her nail puncturing the denim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:47 am

Krys just rolled her eyes at Venis. She had had just about enough of Venis's excuses, and could feel her own anger rising at the same time."Oh mother please, if you really want to know who got the flask out of your room, it was me! deal with it."

"We all know you have responsibilities. We get it, your a Goddess, but you also have employees that you hired to help you. And all of them love you, and woud lay their life on the line for you. But do you want their help, or mine? No! In fact, I don't think the reason you took that stuff was to help you get back to work. It was to get the attention of your two boy toys, Kahn, and Gawain! And we all have to suffer in the process, just because the don't come running at your beck and call."

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:41 am

She looked up and frowned Krys had gone to far she didn't even know what to say to that she was calming down.

"Thank you JonLouis"

She looked at Venis as she sat back in her chair.

"Venis I'm sorry but we are here to help you."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:28 am

He released Dιsir after kissing the top of her head. "Bιbι, that was uncalled for. You should take that back." He knew she was in for it now. That would anger her mother more than anything else in the known universe.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:38 am

Tasha's mouth fell agape. She was in total shock. "Krystal ... No." Her voice was more that of shock. It was soft and sympathetic. She should have yelled at her. But the shock was a little much for yelling. She closed her eyes and lowered her head, shaking it no. For someone so timid and meek, Krys had just shown that she truly was her mothers daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:53 am

(Okay folks...Did you really I mean reeeeeeeeally expect me to be out of it to long? No? Good. So we know my still when we have a Beastie. So expect cursing and violence. Oh you did not know that? Well consider yourself warned. This will be fun.So sit back, eat the popcorn, and let the ride begin. Also keep all arms, legs, and other body parts inside the ride because the Beastie is hungry and just bought more ranch and celery. )

He had been in the shadows listening. Almost smiling as he thought for sure Venis would not expect him to be here either. As he listened the more pissed he got. How vithing dare she. She could not even now let vithing people help her. Vithing prideful woman. Ought to have made her the vithing Goddess of Pride. Not protection. He kept reaching inside him more and more. The feeling of power grew and soon he felt like he was going to burst from it.

He heard Krystal last and could not help but smile. That was his little Sister. he was glad to see he was rubbing off on her. He gave a nod of pride as he watched her stand up to Venis. A 'You go girl' crossing his mind as he watched.

He also knew from that one, there was going to be some major vithing hell to pay. So it was time for him to get out there. So it was he stepped out of the shadows. He actually seemed to be bigger then before, talons now sprouting from his wigs, and what looked like a crown of spikes on his head. These seeming to be having blood running down them constantly. From him emitted a aura of fear and of a lust for battle and pure heat. His foot steps smacking the gym floor hard enough, that if not magickally protected he would have cracked it.

Last edited by Dreconis on Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Dice roll did not go through it seems so took out stuff that would be affected by it)
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:31 pm

Seleen gasped. How else could she react? She had no idea how Venis would react to what her daughter had just said. She had been away from Venis for too many years. She just kind of sat there watching for a reaction. But she did reach for Shuda's hand. And when she saw Dre step from the shadows, she got a touch scared. Was this going to turn into a war?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:49 pm

Venis' reaction to all this seemed to run in slow motion for her. As her daughter spoke she tried to remain calm, but couldn't. Luckily for Krys and everyone else in the room, Casie was there. Venis rose from her seat knocking it backwards as she brought her arm backwards. With the follow through of a baseball pitcher, minus the leg lift, she hurled the wine glass like it was a fast ball, at the wall behind everyone.

The glass shattered into a whole lot of pieces, and fell to the floor. She would send an employee to clean up later. She walked over to her daughter and as she did her hair began to blow back from her face and out around her. The temperature in the room was rising. But there was no other hint of fire within the room. Save for her eyes. When she leaned over closer to Krys' face the fire could be seen, burning white in her eyes. White flames were never good. Nothing burns hotter than a white flame. The rest of her eyes were black.

When she spoke, her voice seemed measured and calm at first. "Krystal Ann Crow. Never in my entire vithing life have I ever let anyone vithing speak to me that way and live to vithing tell about it." She brought her fist up and the white flames came to life around her closed fist. She brought the fist down upon the table smashing it to pieces causing it to crumble to the floor.

Her next words came in elevated tones getting louder and louder. Her voice took on an animalistic growl. There had been two times in her life that she had drastically changed her form into that of a rather familiar beast. One could safely wonder if this was going to be the third. But Venis had more control than that ... Didn't she?

"How vithing dare you. Do not ever vithing speak of them like that again. Kahn and Gawain vithing love you like you are their own vithing daughter. I will not stand for you vithig speaking of them that way. You will not vithing disrespect them like that ever again. Do I make myself perfectly vithing clear young lady?" Her voice was definitely changing. But her hand was no longer burning. That might have been a good thing, might not have been.

"As far as your vithing stealing from me, you will vithing pay for that offense. I will find a suitable vithing punishment for that later. And yes, I have vithing responsibilities. And damnit, had I not vithing taken on those responsibilities you and Casie would not viting be here. Because both of you came into this vithing world after I became a vithing God and saved the ungrateful vithing human race. So don't you vithing dare talk down to me about it."

The wind that only ever effected her was starting to fill the room a little more. It was blowing her hair back even more. And it was also starting to blow the hair of the others in the room. Only to them it just felt like a summer breeze. "And my vithing employees are the ones who dropped the vithing ball with my business affairs to vithing begin with. Were it not for that, I would have vithing hell of a lot less to vithing do. So don't vithing speak to me about getting help from them."

The roaring that was coming from her mouth made it hard for her to control herself. But she was, her fists were clenched and she was flexing every muscle in her body trying to maintain. "Now. When I vithing want them to come at my vithing beck and call I will vithing make them do so. Is that vithing damn well understood? I do not treat them that way, despite any vithing bonds I share with them. That is vithing bull shit to do someone that way. And if you all think that because I don't vithing treat them that way that you are vithing suffering then vith all of you."

She leaned back up and turned to walk away. She was leaving. She had had enough. She saw Dre step out from the shadows then. "Oh hell no, that's so it. I'm vithing out of here." She took another step to leave as she pondered the safest path to not have to get too close to her newly beastial son. Something told her that she was stuck between a rock and a scary big hard place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:15 pm

Krys felt like a 5 year old child on the inside the way her mother had jst talked to her, but she was too mad to let it show. She Dre come out of the shadows, and her mother heading for the door. She quickly got up and ran in front of the door, with her arms and legs spread out leaned againist it. "And where in the hell are you going. We're not done here yet. We are getting tis settled tonight. If you really love us. ANY of US. You'll stay.

Krys pulled out a clear glass vial of pure cold blood out of her back pocket. She popped the lid on it, and held it to her mouth. Tears started streamng down her face.. "Now if you are really insists on destroying yourself, then I'm not going to be around to see it. I'd rather die than to see my mother kill herself. I love you Mama, now what's it going to be.?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:06 pm

There was her rock. Standing there against the door holding a vile. "Young lady, you know damned good and well, you will not stop me from leaving that way. It would take a hell of a lot more to keep me from getting through that door. I don't even need to move you to get out."

There was something wrong with that vile. The smell, the color. "Krystal ... where in the hell did you get that?" The blood smelt of rot. It was the blood of the dead. And not even a dead animal. A dead human, blood of a dead human. "Krystal, give me the vile." There was a hint of pleading in her voice. "I'll stay, just don't drink it."

She reached out her hand to her daughter. "Let me have the vile baby. Please." She really was worried. She knew that the blood would kill her. She wasn't a God, it wouldn't be just a coma. That vile would be the death of her daughter, and that scared her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:00 pm

"Baby? Who are you calling baby. Just a few minutes ago you were ready to rip my head off, and don't worry about where got this vile. I've done what I needed to do to survive while you gone. Not all of it was pretty. Let's just say this is a momento from one of those times. "

Krystal tilted the bottle up just enough to make one drop start to form on the rim of the vile. She glanced for a second at Dre to make sure he knew she meant business, then returned it to her Mom " You have 15 seconds to get back to your seat. One....Two....Three...Four....Five...." She lifted the vile another hair. "I mean it Venis, MOVE!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:05 pm

Venis took a deep breath and calmed herself for a moment before she spoke. "If I had wanted to rip your head off, I would have and you know it. I will come away from the door. I will give you that much leeway, but I will not be ordered back to my seat." She took a step back before turning her back to her daughter and she walked back towards the others.

She glanced up at her son. He was definitely a site.
"And you, has your hatred for me brought you to this? You hate me so badly that you have turned my beautiful son into this abomination of hate that stands before me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:46 pm

She was so close to the table that whe Venis smashed it she felt the heat and was hit with several large splinters the one of them embeded itself into her shoulder. She had never heard V so mad they must have all hit a nerve or she woulden't be acting like this. When she saw Dre step from the shadows she had had enough seeing him like that actually scared her she stood from her chair and moved over to a corner as far away from them as she could get.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:56 pm

Tasha saw Casie get up and move away from the table. She saw that she was holding her shoulder. She hadn't thought to grab her medical bag. She got up and moved to Casie and tore a strip from her own shirt. As she moved she searched herself for splinters. It would have been hard for them to puncture her thick skin, but it was better to make sure. "Casie, hold your breath." She waited and then pulled the wood from her shoulder. She wrapped the cloth around the bleeding wound. She pressed her hand against it to try and slow, if not stop the bleeding. "Let's get you out of here."

Last edited by Tasha Masterson on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:07 am

She cried out when Tasha removed the splinter from her arm and felt the cloth going tight around it. She looked at Tasha and shook her head.

"I am not leaving unless someone carries me out, this has to finish tonight besides if soemthing goes wrong it is better to have both of us here."

She was taking slow deep breaths and blocking the pain using sugetive thinging she just simply told her self it didn't hurt.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:26 am

When he saw the table splinter and saw that a few of the shards were about to hit Seleen he moved his hand faster than anyone could see grabbing a all the splinters he could grab and he puts his hand down before anyone could see and releases his hand so they just drop to the floor.
Also with feeling the temperature rise and the fire in Venis's eyes he took this time to put his hands on Seleens waist to grab her tight so he would not drop her and pick her up moving a few steps back and puts his heat around her so that she could not feel the heat around the room. As he looked around he saw the person named Dre appear and he took a small step back seeing that he also has changed in appearance again. It was not that he was afraid of the guy it just took him back a step seeing what Dre was now.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next