Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

First day on the Job...

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First day on the Job... - Page 2 Empty Re: First day on the Job...

Post by Beastie Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:22 pm

Well what was he to do. Kyra needed someone and Maddie was leaving. He nodded his head at what she said and stood there patting Kyra's back.

"It is alright. I should not have said it, though did not mean anything bad by it. You are welcome. Anything I can do to help?"
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:01 pm

Madeline had been to the shops that had given Kyra such a hard time. Madeline had a way to get people to admit wrong doing, using force was her favorite. Most of the men that had insulted, Madeline made them write formal apologies. Of course holding a lit candle, slightly tilted over their head did help. However, there were two not willing to write an apology, and their lower regions met knee. This had the affect of making tem fal to the floor in agony, which she had always appericated. She saw an empty carriage outside, that had no horses attached to it. She grabbed the bridal and a buggy whip.She harnesse the two men to it, and made them walk on all fours back to the forge.

The closer they got to the forge, the harder she whipped them, and the more they screamed. She wanted to embarass, and humilate them as much as the did Kyra. people all over town were laughing at the two men. They both had welts running down their backs from the buggy whip, and crying like paddled five year olds.

Once they reached the forge, she saw Kyra and Dre still outside. She made them wak right up to Dre, and Kyra. Then yanked the ridle as hard as she could. Madeline tied both men to the hitching post in the front.

She handed Kyra the written apologies she had gotten.
"Here you go Kyra, this ought to make you feel better. Everyone said they wuld be more considerate, and please forgive them of their short comings. Well everyone accept for these two. Since they do not want to apologze figured Dre here could find a way to make them."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:42 pm

She shook her head to Dre because really there was nothing to do. She felt bad enough for yelling the way she did like a spoiled little brat but she just got so upset which happens from time to time. She turned when she saw Madeline coming up with two funny looking horses. That was until she realized they weren't horses at all but two of the men from earlier in the day. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes went wide in surprise. She looked up Madeline when she handed her the letters. Not knowing what to say she just stood there. No one has ever stuck up for her like this and she wasn't sure how to act now that someone has. She spoke softly to Madeline.

"Thank you for everything."

She gave Madeline a quick hug around the waist and let go just as quick. She looked back at Dre and floated up to where she thought his ears should be but didn't see them and whispered to where only he would hear what she was saying. She wasn't a mean spirited or vengeful faery but this did give her a little bit of satisfaction at how her day turned out.

"Please don't be too hard on them. I'm sure they have been embarrassed enough on their way here."

She shrugged and gave him a sympathetic look as she floated back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:49 am

"I... I want to learn how to use a weapon Trin. ou know how i feel about them. want to overcome that. Before i can learn to weild a weapon i think i should first learn to m... make one. It may take a while but if you are willing to teach Trin i will learn."

He nodded to her with his eyes cast aside. This was probably the meekest she has ever or would ever see the usually stand offish anthro act.
Sky
Sky

Number of posts : 421

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:09 am

He stood there talking to Kyra, trying to calm her down. When he saw her look up the road. He saw Maddie and her buggy, and wondered where she go the two ugly as hell horses. Then he realized they were men.

he could not help but keep a smile off his face. Maddy had grown up after all, and man were they all a bad influence on her. No more could he call her Little Brat, but had to call her Big Brat now. He hoped his tail was safe.

He heard the exchange between Maddie and Kyra and nodded. Good show Maddie.He also heard what she said about these two not wanting to apologize. A low growl emitted from him.

"Please don't be too hard on them. I'm sure they have been embarrassed enough on their way here."

Well what the hell could he say to that. He looked at them and said. "Okay you two. You have one chance to make things right, and that is only because this lady," he nodded to Kyra. "Do you take it or do you get to see my bad side?"

He awaited their answer.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:26 am

Madeline heard mumbling from the two men. Wanting her to let tem go. She bent down to see if she could make sense of wat they are saying. She tok the bugg whip and cracked again across their backs."Hell no I'm not taking the bridal out, now answer the question!"

The two men both agrred to apologize. Madde took the bridals out of their mouth, and placed them to where they sat on their throats. Now apologize to my friend.

Both men were very nervous, between this young women who seemd to have a bad temper, and the dragon before them. Madeline yanked the bridal so they would turn and face Kyra, andkept the reigns tight."Our sincerest apologies Miss. We ust assumed you were a smal child. We have both learned a valuable lesson today. Never make assumptions and never treat people rudely . Please Please Miss. Please forgive us."

For the most partit did sound sincere. She turned to Dre wit an evil grinn. She knew he would have a talk with her about this later"Well do you think that was an apporiate apology?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:34 am

He grinned and then tried to hide it. He tried to have a stern look on his face as he looked at Maddie. He bent down to the two men and whispered. "Be glad she got to you before I did."

Standing back up he nodded. "Maybe," he said, "but it is Kyra's call."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:49 am

Maddie knew that look, she had't seen it from Dre in years. She held her head down and grinned. She knew he was a ittle proud of her, even if she did risk her life. She waited to see Kyra's answer.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:04 pm

She took their apology as being sincere. She nodded to Madeline and spoke softly.

"Let them go....they have apologized. I'm sure it won't happen again cause if it does I will let him take care of it."

She said it all matter of factly and pointed to Dre for emphasis on who would handle it if it ever happened again. She turned around and went back inside to continue working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:11 pm

Madeline reluncatly let them go. She really wanted to make them pay. She released them from the reigns, and gave them a look.She's right, if this does happen again, my friend here will take care of it. And trust me when I say my friend here, makes me look like an ameture." She stayed outside, because she was sure she had a lecture from Dre coming.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:34 pm

He watched them both. He nodded to Maddie to get them one last time with the whip.

"Maddie a moment." He looked at her trying to be stern, "Next time you fill me in on plans and we do them together. You understand me. But good job. Glad to see you remembering what we taught you." He smiled at her and hugged her.

"Now get to work and tell Krystal there is a clerk slot open for her."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:45 pm

Madeline did as she was told, she waited for them to walk away a little bit, so she could sting them with the tip, and cracked it with all of her strength.

After they were gone, she walked up to Dre, with an apologetic look."Yes SirSorry about that Dre, I was gonna tell you, but I figured you wouldn't let me go on my own. I figured you'd stll see me as that same little girl and not let me go"

She hugged Dre back.I'll tell Krys when I get back to the inn. Oh by the way, you have the best prices in town. Our only competion is 10 miles outside of town." She said with some hestitation. Because she wasn't sure he had wanting her to go out side the towns walls for research.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:39 am

He nodded and chuckled, "You never did what you were told to do. Should now be any different? Just know now I will not hesitate to put you over my knee. Or dock your pay maybe." He grinned at her and motioned her to get inside and get to work. He stood there chuckling.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:43 am

"Yes Sir." Maddie grinned, and ran ack into the forge. She woldn't piut it [passed Dre to do either. She walked behind the counter, where Kyra was.

"Feel better now?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:05 pm

She grinned and nodded to Madeline as she worked. She spoke softly.

"Thank you again for sticking up for me. I haven't had anyone do that for me before."

She shrugged a little trying not to let it get to her too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:23 pm

He walked back in, and looked at them.

"Kyra everything in order up her? Maddie have you checked our supplier reports to see when we are suppose to be getting some new supplies? Any supplies from Drakar Firehammer get top priority. He sends me the really rare stuff. All supplies that are for the forge, metals and such go on the lift," he pointed to one side hidden by what looked like Cerebus' hind leg.

"If it is for up here I want you two to go ahead and sort it. Just make me a note so I know what came in. Got it? If Krystal and Vesta come, want them to handle deliveries and finding us customers. They have that kind of personality. Just no asking Vesta about the old tavern she worked at. If someone comes to be an assistant or a Smith. Come get me. "

He looked at them both, "If you both say we are ready up here then we will open tomorrow. I know Trin is ready, never seen someone keep a smithing spot so clean. "
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:55 pm

Krys had been bored out of her mind, so she decided to go for a walk about town when she hapened upon the forge. She looked in te window, and saw her brother, Maddie, and Kyra.

She quiety opend the door, and put er finger to her mouth as to not keep quiet. She got just behind Dre, and said.....BOO!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:18 pm

At the word BOO he grinned and winked at the ladies and shift his tail. His tail tripping her and sending crashing to the ground. He whirled around and looked at her glowing red orbs looking right at her and a wicked grin on his face.

"Hello Sister dear. Lounging around I see," he chuckled at her.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:19 pm

"Yeah well, I had nothing else better to do. Nice shot". She got up, and dusted herself off with a grin. It wa good to laugh for a change.

"I was wondering if you needed any help. I kind of need a distraction."She hoped he would take her seriously for a change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:44 pm

Kyra giggled at the pair. She secretly wished she had a sister or brother that would be like that with her. She looked to Madeline and then back to Dre before she spoke. Coughing a bit to get their attention first.

"I think we are ready up here and the men have everything built for the water system. So when do we open up for business again?"

She grinned waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:54 pm

"I agree, I think we're ready to open.

When Madeline heard Kry's suggestion, she ran from behind the counter, grabbed krys's hand.Pleeeeeaaasssseee Dre, let her. Will be good...I mean she will be a great help."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:30 am

He looked from one to the other. "Sheesh it really would be nice to actually to listen to your Boss Maddie." He chuckles at them.

"Yes Krystal you can work here. You will be working with Kyra," pointing to her, "and Maddie."

"Krystal hun, want you to do the deliveries and see if you can not help get us more business. You are great with that kind of thing. But also help out these ladies up front here. Now all of you off. We open in the morning. And Kyra that means sleep in your room tonight."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:43 am

Krys gave her brother a big hug. "Thanks Dre, I want let you down. So what do you want me to do first?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:55 am

Maddie gave Krys a hug, and went to make sure everything was set for deliveries. " Suppilies from Drakar Firehammer come this afternoon. Then we are set for another delivery on Thursday. We are stocked with plenty of supplies,and everything seems to be in order. so tomorrow should be fine."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:03 am

"That is up to the ladies. I leave the front to you all. Also if Vesta comes buy, she has a job here as well. Just no asking her about the old tavern she worked at."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum