Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.)

Post by Telguest Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:09 am

7pts ... 38-17 Sacher

• The Fighter ~ Diabolus •

Diabolus cried out again, louder than ever. Sounds from the crowd gave away their knowing that he was in the most severe pain he had ever experienced. The hisses and cries that were coming from the werepanther were accentuated by moisture marking tears that were falling from his eyes.

Diabolus was running out of options, and time. His bones were starting to heal in their broken forms. His pain was astronomical, so all he could do was lash out at the vampire's face with the claws in his front paws.

Telguest carried out 4 launched of one Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.) - Page 2 20-sided (Attack.) :
7 , 25 , 6 , 9

Telguest

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.)

Post by Sacher Masoch Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:11 am

3pts ... 38-20 Sacher

Sacher had no choice but to release the now broken cat-man. The claws caught him across the chest three more times in the lashing. Sacher was angered by both the slashing claws and the fact that he hadn't moved fast enough to escape the claws.

Rising from his knelt down position where he had been holding the wereleopard he grabbed for the beasts fur. He was reaching to pick him up and throw him across the ring.

Sacher Masoch carried out 4 launched of one Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.) - Page 2 20-sided (Attack.) :
18 , 10 , 18 , 29
Sacher Masoch
Sacher Masoch

Number of posts : 81
Location : Usually Earth, somewhere in Romania to be more specific.

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:42 am

5pts ... 43-20 Sacher

Diabolus tried to move, but the vampire caught him by the back of the neck. It seemed a simple task for the man to pick Diabolus up and toss him across the ring like he was tossing a towel. Diabolus hit the ropes and fell to the floor.

He was running out of moves with his tail and his hip broken. One one leg he rose and held the ropes. He watched his opponent for a moment while he weighed his options. He had already scratched the man up, and all it was doing was getting him more hurt.

Holding the ropes, he hopped on one foot to the corner. Once he was there, he held the top rope on either side of the corner post. With his back to the corner post and his hands on the ropes, he jumped up on that one foot. He planted the foot against the post and used it to spring forth from the corner as he let go of the ropes.

As he flew towards the vampire, his claws and teeth were bared once again. He was determined to rip this vile blood sucker's throat out.

Telguest carried out 4 launched of one Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.) - Page 2 20-sided (Attack.) :
5 , 7 , 24 , 28

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacher Masoch Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:54 am

5pts ... 43-25 Sacher

Sacher honestly did not expect the cat to attack him in such a manner. He was caught slightly off guard. The cat hit him in the torso and knocked him down. He reached for the cat's head to try to restrain him, but he was getting his arms and chest cut up even more from the flailing claws.

Sacher knew there was only one way to end this. He grabbed the lycan by his head and yanked his neck to the side. His head went back and his mouth opened wide. It was but a second before he moved his head in a flash of speed. He was going to sink fang into the neck of the beast and drain him of what blood was left in his body.

Sacher Masoch carried out 4 launched of one Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.) - Page 2 20-sided (Attack.) :
17 , 27 , 22 , 30
Sacher Masoch
Sacher Masoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:05 am

5pts ... 53-25 Sacher

Diabolus clawed and scratched for his very life. But it was to no avail. The vampire found his mark, eve through the fur, like he'd been feeding from the furry for a million years. The blood from the scratches on the vampire's arms and chest told Diabolus that he would at least scar the man's perfection. It would be a lasting memory of the life that was being taken. And then everything went black, his arms fell limp, and Diabolus was gone from this world.

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacher Masoch Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:14 am

Sacher left the body lying in the ring and rose to his feet. He didn't even give the emcee a chance to come in the ring and declare him the winner. It was obvious. Instead he moved to the man and snatched his belongings from him. Then he began to make his way out of the back room.

If those eyes were still upon him, and he suspected the might be, he gave a very unceremonious gesture of a raised middle finger in the direction where those eyes had once been. People were patting him on the back as he left, and the emcee was trying to call him back to the ring for another fight. He simply shook his head and kept walking.

There was a very large bruit of a man standing between him and the exit. Sacher stopped and looked up at the man. Not a glint of fear or worry shown on his features as there was none to show. "Move it or loose it." He was in no mood for another fight. He had been delayed from his mission for long enough.

The grandiose man unfolded one arm from his chest and in his hand was a leather purse that seemed to be about a quart in size. Without a word he shook the purse and it jingled. Sacher reached up and took the purse from the man. "Merci beaucoup." And the man stepped aside to let him leave. Sacher stepped back out into the bar.

He set his bag down on the table and slowly began to redress. It was a slightly painful process, some of those scratches were going to leave scars. He left his shirt off to avoid soaking it in blood. He pulled out the two bouquets of flowers and saw that they were starting to wilt, despite the small viles of water that were at the stem of each one. He removed the viles one at a time and touched the stem of each flower to a bleeding cut on his arm or chest. Then he would replace the viles and put the bouquets back together as they were before. The tiny droplets of his blood would give the flowers an extended life.

Once he was finished, he put his shirt and his money in the bag and carried it out of the bar. The flowers were in his other hand. They were already coming back from their drooping before he even made it out of the bar.

He made his way back to his hidden home away from home where he bathed and put on fresh clothing. He had bandages on his arms and chest where some of the scratches hadn't started to close yet. He had wasted too much time this night already, so when he left this time, he headed straight to the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn. But even with it being a straight shot, it was still a bit of a trip. Maybe he wouldn't run into any more distractions this time ...
Sacher Masoch
Sacher Masoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2