Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.) Empty Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.)

Post by Sacher Masoch Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:58 am

It would be mildly put to say that by the time Sacher had left Fabrications by Design that his blood lust had taken him over. He had done everything he possibly could think of to avoid sinking fang into someone within the establishment. That included drawing his own blood, more than once. He had barely remembered to pick up his empty bag, put it with his full bag, and grab the flowers from the table before he left out.

Once Sacher was out of doors, he stuffed the empty bag into the other one, and laid the flowers upon the top, partially tucked within the zipper as they had been before. Then he leaned his head back and took a big whiff of the air. This did nothing for the blood lust other than give him a direction to go in. He wasn't headed to the Inn, not quite yet. He had to deal with this blood lust first.

He turned his head in the direction his nose told him to go. It would be a bit of a distance, as this seemed to be a very lovely and upstanding area of New Haven. So he set off. His walk was a little more brisk than the leisurely pace that had brought him to the destination that he was now leaving.

He watched as nice, clean, pleasant buildings began to give way to darkened windows and broken doors. Some of the houses that could be seen off in the distance even appeared to have bars on the windows. He was pretty sure that most people, that he knew of around the area, did not even know that this part of town existed.

He saw a tavern up the road. He figured that it would be as good a place as any. He moved towards said location. Once inside, the smell of blood and other things filled the air to the point of it having a taste. Sacher had to wonder what could cause such a permeation of the air. He moved to the bar and slid up onto an empty bar stool. He was going to have to get himself cleaned up after leaving this place. But he had only brought one change of clothes. And to use them this soon in his trip could cause him to be without garment to wear later. So he chose to make a side trip after he left here.

He sat with his back to the bar, watching the crowd. He noticed that several of the patrons were sneaking into a back room. That was when the barkeep addressed him. "Ya look new 'round 'ere. Iffin ya came 'ere ta fight, tha fightin' goes on in tha back." Sacher arched an eyebrow at this. He hadn't come to fight, he had come to feed. But perhaps he could go enjoy a good fight while he searched for something to eat?

Sacher rose from his bar stool and turned to face the portly bar keeper. "Merci beaucoup." And then he turned back around and moved towards that door that so many were passing through. When he opened the door to step into the back room, his bag still in his hand, his eyes squinted. It was not for the light in the room, but rather for all the smoke. Cheep cigars were the preference within the room. The smoke from the cigars was almost thick enough to cover the other scent that marked the room. The scent of freshly spilled blood.

Sacher pushed his way through the crowd while holding his bag to his chest. The flowers were right under his nose, giving him the perfect distraction. He found an empty seat where he could see the 'ring' that currently contained two fighters. They were pulverizing each other. Amazingly, it was the larger fellow who looked like so much meat. It didn't look like the smaller of the pair had any weapons upon him. That meant that it had to be pure bruit strength and skill that gave him the upper hand.

Placing himself within the seat he bent over long enough to place the bag between his feet. He secured the bag to his leg with the straps, just to be safe. And if anyone tried to touch that bag, he will certainly know where his next meal came from. Once the bag was secure, and the flowers placed the rest of the way inside to protect them from the smoke and other scents in the air, he sat back up to watch the fight and see what kind of delectable treats were walking around.
Sacher Masoch
Sacher Masoch

Number of posts : 81
Location : Usually Earth, somewhere in Romania to be more specific.

Back to top Go down

Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.) Empty Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.)

Post by Caramel Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:45 am

Her name is Caramel and, like the tantalizing guilty pleasures of that sweet treat, this girl poised it's embodiment. A heart shaped held cherry kissed, lightly glossed lips that called to be touched while the long and dark lashed on her dark brown, almond shaped eyes feigned innocence behind seduction. Full volume hair, raven in color, straight but with deep curves, bounced upon her shoulders and top of the back as she walked.

The black stiletto heels accentuated finely toned and smooth long, bare legs to delight the eyes while the seductive twist of her hips, and the way low-riding, high cut jean shorts did the rest. Matte golden chain hung off her toned mid-drift, the excess hanging down the side of her right hip. A dark blue buttoned collar shirt held in breast that were ample size for grabbing -round, full, and suggestion of nipples seen pushing against the fabric-, even as buttons were not together until the middle of her torso.

Love her or hate her this lusciously, sun kissed girl knew she was desirable and that confidence poured forth and drew eyes wherever she went.

The guy with the scar over the top of his left eye was doing a poor job at keeping her entertained so, she was able to spot the new guy as he walked into the fight zone of the establishment. He was knew. She had never seen him here before or she would have remembered. A finger to the guy's lips as the muscles on her legs contracted, working in unison to stand herself up before her feet drew her away. This other guy, the new guy with the bag and the flowers, was a lot more intriguing.

She hoped.

Coming up from the side, she evaluated him with her eyes during her approach. The call of the other guys for her attention went ignored or answered with a held up hand as she continued on. At his chair she placed herself directly in his view, hands going out as she leaned forward, and they would go to press against his upper thighs. Raven hair having fallen to both sides shifted to only her left with a practiced flip of her head. "You're new here." Voice smooth silk and easy as a song.

Shift of her legs, a purposeful one, to give her hips a twist as the corners of her mouth turned up to a smile. Quick flicker of her eyes down to beneath his thighs and then over his arms. "A strong one too." as she sought to slide closer to him. Voice had dropped to a lingering whisper and her eyes never did directly meet his own.

Caramel

Back to top Go down

Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.) Empty Re: Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.)

Post by Sacher Masoch Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:41 am

Sacher's derriθre had no sooner touched upon the cold metal of the seat and he was sitting back up from placing his bag between his feet when he saw a pair of black stilettos before his eyes. His first thought was that he knew someone who would love such a sexy pair of heels, his second, that she probably already owned a pair.

As he sat up, his eyes followed the long muscular length 0f silken smoothness that was her legs. Her shorts cried out that she was desperate for the attention of a man. Her top, being the next thing he saw, made him think her to be a door knob. Everyone get's a turn? Her arms were nicely shaped, and that which seemed to be struggling to get free of the fabric of her blouse, looked to be rather fake.

The raven shade of her flowing locks brought a song to his mind, though, her hair was more black than brown. Her eyes made him smile as they were similar in color to his own. And her lips were so glossed that one couldn't help but notice them.

All in all, this woman was for one purpose and one purpose only. She wanted the attention of men, and they seemed to be willing to give it judging by the golden belly chain. Back on Earth she would be called one of a few choice words. From her attire, one would say slut. From the gold around her waist, one would say gold-digger. But given they were at a fight, one could also call her a ring rat.

So, in Sacher's opinion, ring rat was the choice to take. After all, the others seemed so much more vulgar and lude. And the ring rat was now bending over to touch him. It was a good thing that he had finished sitting up while he had looked up the length of her body. And as she bent, those ample mounds of flesh trapped within her blouse fought harder for release.

Sacher closed his eyes and inhaled her scent, now that she was close enough for her scent to overpower the other scents. When he opened his eyes back up, she had spoken to him. "Oui, I am new here." His accent thick and strong.

He watched her body movements as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other. It brought her front leg to be between his legs. A place he was not sure he wanted her touching yet.

Her comment of his strength would go without response as he watched her and smelled her. "What is your name little girl?" To Sacher, all humans were young, so she would be little girl to him for the moment. Even if she wasn't as human as she seemed to be.
Sacher Masoch
Sacher Masoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:55 pm

•Caramel•

Oh, but she was human, even if that thin golden chain that was strung around her waist held the aura of something darker. Those able to sense such things would be able to tell of such as that.

The smell she carried was sweet, but not overpowering. It was the smell of warm caramel and honey that filtered from her hair and other places along her form. Honey caramel.

"Would a name make that much difference?" A sly quality in her tone as the tip of her pink tongue pressed through the opening of her mouth and outlined the curvature of her lips. "Such a permanent thing when our time may be so little."

There had to be something more that he was interested in than knowing her name. She had seen those flowers, even smelled with despite the various smells in the room.

He didn't resist her coming closer and, therefore, she would not hesitate to do so, her hands continuing to press down upon his thighs as they moved upward and closer to his waist. A shift of her torso had her to ease more to his left side, while she wanted to take up his field of vision and fill his senses, she knew enough to not block a view of a fight. Men liked to have their pleasures and she could provide him with both.

While most people in her....profession...made it a point to make eye contact with potential clientele but, this girl, was making a point to avoid exactly that.

Behind her, in the ring, another fight was about to start and the din of betting and overall adrenaline flared. Even so, when she opened her mouth again to speak her octave was soft as she brought those soft and glossed lips towards his ear. This, of course, exposed her neck to him more so than before. "Here for a fight, or other entertainment?"

Somewhere, in the far back of the room, someone, covered fully in the darkened shadows, the two were being watched.

Telguest

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacher Masoch Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:36 am

It has been said before that Sacher might not be able to shift forms to that of an animal as she who created him could do. Some of his brothers had inherited that power from her, but he did not. That being said, just as an animal will not eat tainted meat, Sacher would not drink tainted blood. And as sweet as this young lady smelled, she was indeed tainted. Sacher just did not know that it was tainting from the chain around her waist.

And it wasn't that Sacher had eyes in the back of his head. But he could most definitely tell when he was being stared at, or at the very least, watched. And such was the case now. His presumption? Pimp. He thought perhaps her Pimp was watching to make sure she got paid her fee for any carnal pleasures she offered up. Sacher was sure that she was used to melting a man into a puddle with the sound of her voice, this was not the case with him. Her words, though sounding oh so sweet, were just as toxic as she herself was.

So when she asked him a question, there was no quiver to his voice, no betrayal of sound to give hint to anything being awakened below his waist. Of course there wouldn't be, she didn't cause such stirrings in him. Not like the one whom he had purchased lilies for, that was for sure. So he responded in his silkiest voice when he chose to answer her. "The name, cher, matters because I like to know what it is I am about to eat. I am one who pokes holes in the entire box of chocolates so as not to get the orange cream one." He chuckled softly.

She moved closer, her hands nearing what she had hoped to have awakened. And she moved a little to his left. This afforded him the opportunity to glance around with his eyes and see if he could spot the one who was lurking. He saw nothing out of the ordinary within his line of sight. But he still knew he was being watched. He was not too distracted to hear the words she spoke to him. "I am here to dine." Whispered next to her ear because to turn his head enough to do so, it would give him a broader range with his peripheral vision.

He still could not see who was watching them. But he had his suspicions. So he added to his previous statement. "And since your moving closer to me, making our conversation appear more intimate than it is, I will equate that with poking you to see what flavor you are. And since I have done so, and do not wish to partake of your particular flavor ..." He reached a finger into his left pocket and pulled out a platinum piece. "... I shall pay you for checking your flavor and you can be away to find one with a less discriminating pallet."

He looked at the coin to make sure it was the one he wished to give her. Then he reached a hand up to slide the coin into her shirt along her breast. "Good night cher, you may go tell your pimp now that I have paid you for your time and he can stop staring a whole through me. After all, for beings such as your self and your pimp, time is money. And you have wasted enough time on me." He waved her off dismissively and watched the fight while he waited for her to leave his presence.

((I see I was wrong about only needing one. She is obviously not on Sacher's menu this night. So perhaps another?))
Sacher Masoch
Sacher Masoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:46 pm

•Caramel•
"Saving that energy for the flower girl?" Is that question that was now poised to him as it was clear he wasn't interested in her. Any normal man, or one who did not care, would have been. Clearly, though, this was not that type of man.

This girl, in her perfected form which was now slowly backing from him, wore a sly smile on her face, one that could almost be considered sincere. "How commendable."

It was possible that she was disappointed at having her services turned down in lieu of holding out for another, but there was not much misery to be found when payment was still being offered. When Sacher placed that platinum piece against her skin the girl gave a roll of her head as a very light moan slipped past her lips to end in a sigh. Giving her the coin - something that had been in his pocket, then to hand, and contacting it with her own skin, was likely the next best thing he could have done aside from actually having her.

A tingle of a shiver ran through her body and the girl gave a hard blink of her eyes before she stood to full height and suggestively ran her hands down the sides of her body. When she got to the golden chain around the belly her lacquered nails skidded across the top, never touching it directly. With the words that he said she would take it that the man was a vampire, not an odd thing to see in places like this, and she slowly shook her head. "Could have given you so much. So very much."

A step away, and then another to the side to put herself out of arms reach of him. One hand trailed up and pressed against the breast where the piece was nestled. "Enjoy your meal." This girl said nothing in response to whether or not she had a pimp, who was she to tell him otherwise?

The eyes that were watching him remained, even as that girl sauntered off towards cat calls at another part of the room. Clearly the other guys were more than happy to see that she was free once again. But those eyes, there was something dark about those unseen and hidden eyes. The intensity of which they had been lessened and, if Sacher were to look at the girl now he might find that her demure was more playful, whether that was due to the three-man circle of men she placed herself in the middle of, or something else, well, that was a different matter.

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacher Masoch Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:04 am

Sacher responded to her question with but one word. "Peut-κtre." Though it was doubtful that the woman spoke French. But then again, perhaps she did. And in response to the rest of her commentary he simply offered a slow blink combined with a tilt of his head and a slight shrug of his shoulders. No words were needed in his opinion.

Sacher found her reaction to being given the coin to be rather odd. It seemed to give her pleasure. What could possibly cause one to derive pleasure from such minimal contact? He watched as she shivered and caressed herself suggestively. Perhaps she thought it would change his mind? But it did not. And he did notice that she did not actually touch her chain. He always paid attention to details.

Nothing was said in response to her stating that she could have given him so much. And she was then moving away. Sacher watched her, he was male after all. His payment to her must have pleased her, as she even had niceties to offer him upon her departure. So he replied. "I hope to, merci. Au revoir." And his eyes followed her path for about a second. Then his attention returned to the fight.

But he was rather uneasy as he watched the fight. In his peripheral vision he could see the woman. She was not the issue any longer. The issue was the fact that he was still being watched. He could feel it. It was making the tiny hairs on his arms stand on end. He could turn around and look to see who it was. But that would seem rather childish, would it not?

Instead, Sacher closed his eyes and concentrated on each and every smell and sound he could pick up. When the eyes were open, the brain went right to them for obtaining information. With the eyes closed, the brain used other senses more. And even though Sacher did not shift into an animal, it wasn't one of the attributes he inherited from she who had created him, he still had some rather heightened senses as if he did. Smell and hearing were two of those senses.

Sacher's brain went into overdrive processing the information he was picking up. Not only were there cheep cigars being smoked within the room, but there were cigarettes. One of the fighters who had been bloodied earlier in the night wasn't exactly human. Their blood held a hint of something different. A smell Sacher did not recognize. Someone to his left wore way too much cologne. Someone to his right forgot their deodorant. There were lycanthropes in the room, several of them. Wolf, the obvious. But there were also feline flavored were's. Rotting flesh, blood, fresh meat, dust, dirt, rubber. All these things tainted the air.

Sounds, there were so many. The sounds of flesh coming in contact with flesh, the fight and others as well. Beings conversing, a fight across the room. Two men arguing over the bet they had placed over the previous fight. Heartbeats, blood pumping through veins and arteries. Fewer heartbeats than there were bodies. He was not the only undead in the room. In fact, one of them was the reason for the rotting meat scent. Their hygiene needed work.

From the scents and sounds he was picking up, he could almost do a head count of the beings in the room. But so far, nothing had helped him identify who or what was watching him. He knew that the beings behind him consisted of mostly human. There was at least one werewolf. A couple of wereleopards were a few seats back. Judging from their pheromone levels they were a mated pair. There was an elf, and a gnome. At least he thought it was a gnome. Not too many of those on Earth for him to go by.

Sacher opened his eyes again. So many of the sounds in the room returned to being what is called white noise. The scents all began to mingle together again, causing the same gut wrenching effect as it had before. But this did not mean that he was giving up. He just needed a different way of finding out the answer. But for now, he would listen while he watched the fight. He would listen for the sound of someone moving towards him. He had his guard up. He was ready to have to fight if needed, though he rather hoped that it did not come to that. He would prefer a slightly more peaceful night. After all, the scents and sounds had already made his blood lust worse. So many around him were already in danger. Someone trying a sneak attack would make things so much worse.
Sacher Masoch
Sacher Masoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:12 pm

•The Eyes•

There would be no coming of a confrontation from the one who was and had been watching Sacher - that was not the operand. A portion of what was needed had been obtained and it would do fine. Why was there need to trifle with the man longer? He had even been offered something to sedate his hunger, and yet, had refused. What was there then to offer?

The source of his particular smell was everywhere and yet, nowhere for how could you classify the scent of something non-corporal? Although, if the man was wanting a confrontation he could always follow the feeling of the eyes, to that darkened corner and look into the shadows.

Besides, there were many people around in this establishment. If the man wanted to curb his need quickly, no doubt he could lure anyone of his choosing and have an effortless struggle resulting in satisfaction. As he had already noted, there were many people here.

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacher Masoch Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:06 pm

Sacher had no plans of rising from his seat to seek out the eyes he could feel watching him. It just wasn't that important to him. What was important was dealing with a growing hunger. But if the previous visitor to his presence was any sign of the fare that this location offered, perhaps he was better off moving on, or perhaps choosing a male, perhaps one of the fighters?

Speaking of the female that had presented herself to him moments ago. She was still over entertaining others. What was plaguing Sacher's mind was her reaction to his placing that coin against her flesh. It was such an unusual reaction to such a small touch.

Sacher had no way of knowing that the one who was watching him had gotten something they wanted from him, or a portion of what was needed, when he placed that coin. After all, what could such a being want of him? He had no soul, so there was none for him to sell or for another to corrupt. The powers that he obtained from she who had made him were not things that could be put to the use of others without Sacher's physical presence.

If someone wanted to find she who had made him, they could follow him as he traveled along searching for signs of her, but his connection to her had been long severed. Well, perhaps not completely, but surely there were others who had stronger bonds with her. Not all of which would be her family, one would imagine. If Sacher ever put more thought to such things, perhaps he himself would seek out one or more of these beings and attempt to use their bond to her to his advantage.

So what could that being possibly want, or need, from Sacher? His DNA perhaps? Surely a skin cell or two could have scraped off on the coin. Maybe they wished for his fingerprints to frame him for something they had done? They could probably get a viable print or two from the coin. But this was all academic. These thoughts never really crossed Sacher's mind as he did not know that the watcher had obtained something from his giving the woman the coin.

Sacher's thoughts, instead, centered on finding some food. His blood lust was growing stronger by the minute, and the scents within this room were not making things any easier. So he scanned the room, not for the eyes that he could feel watching him, but for something worth eating. Maybe there was a big strong male who was easy on the eyes and could easily be swayed to feed the hungry vampire?
Sacher Masoch
Sacher Masoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:31 am

The fight that was going on in the ring in the center of the room, during all that had been happening, had now ended. Amazingly, it was the larger of the two men who was being carried out by two men. The smaller man was hopping around with his fists above his head like he had just won a belt in some prize fight.

The crowd was mixed in their reactions. Some were cheering the winner while others booed him. Some even tossed things at him, wads of paper, half eaten morsels of food and other such things. He seemed to be unmoved by the disapproval of those who had wished the other to win.

The emcee for the fights stepped into the ring and held one wrist on the winner wile he addressed the crowd.

"How about that folks, David beat Goliath again. Let's hear it for our champ."

A man entered the ring and whispered in the ear of the emcee. As the man was whispering, the emcee looked towards Sacher. He nodded a few times as he listened and then nodded again, more emphatically, when the man was finished speaking.

He released the man's wrist as he addressed the crowd once more.

"It seems we have a new guest here tonight ladies and gentlemen. And we all know what the rules are. If this is your first time, you fight. So let's give our new challenger a big round of applause as he comes to the ring."

Two men appeared just behind Sacher. They moved to help him from his seat with a hand under each arm. If he resisted, they were prepared to lift him from the seat, and even from his feet if need be. But one way or another, he was going to be getting into the ring with the night's champ.

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacher Masoch Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:52 am

Sacher clapped for the champion. He was always one to root for the underdog in a scuffle. But his applause ceased when he was suddenly the center of attention. The man in the ring spoke of a rule that stated he must fight. Had he known this ahead of time, he would have picked a different location within which to find a bite to eat.

When the two men suddenly appeared behind Sacher, it made him rather angry. How had they come to be there? He had not heard them, he had not smelled them, he had not seen them. Yet there they were. And it was rather disturbing.

Hands came forth to reach under each of his arms. A jerk of his shoulder as he rose was accompanied by his words to the men. "I can walk just fine on my own thank you." And he bent over to pick up his bag.

Releasing the bag from where it had been secured to his leg, Sacher lifted the bag and began to walk towards the ring. The two bruits were free to follow if they chose to do so.

Making his way to the ring, some of those in attendance were patting him on the shoulders. Others sneered or put other dirty looks upon their face. It was perfectly clear that he was going to have some cheering for him, and others not. Sacher did not care either way.

He entered the ring between the top and middle ropes. The thought that this place had to be rather popular to have such a professional setup crossed his mind for a moment. But the ring was not elevated and there was no mat for which the combatants to bounce off of. Just bare cement under their feet.

He moved to the emcee and shoved his bag into the man's arms. "One thing comes up missing or gets ruined, and you will be next, I assure you of this." He removed his shirt and tossed it at the man as well. He gave thought to removing his pants and shoes. As he surveyed his opponent, he chose to do exactly that.

The man he was going to be facing was wearing shorts. His feet were bare and he was bloodied and swollen in places. The bruising was going to be bad. So he removed his boots and socks, stuffing his socks into the boots. He set them across the bag. Then he removed his trousers, thanking his deity that he had worn boxer shorts.

Pants were laid across the bag and he looked around the ring. His opponent was dancing around in little jumps. It reminded him of the boxers back home. He saw a young lady with a tray before her. There were various medical supplies upon the table. One of which was tape.

He moved to the table and picked up the tape. He taped up his wrists and fingers, as well his ankles and his feet at the arches. Dropping the tape back in place Sacher leaned his head to the side, first to the left, then jerkily to the right. His neck popped.

As he moved back towards the center of the ring, he was stretching his arms and legs. Presumably, as soon as the emcee started the match and left the ring, it was going to, as they say, be on. So Sacher continued to loosen up and stretch out as long as he had a chance.
Sacher Masoch
Sacher Masoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:54 am

The bag was taken and held against the torso of the emcee in a sort of crooked hug. He gave the man a look and took a step backwards. Something told him that the man was more than serious with his threat.

The clothes were added to the pile and then the emcee nodded and left the ring. He continued to hold the items once he returned to his position ringside. He turned to face the crowd as the man was getting taped up.

"Let's see what the new guys got."

And then he turned to watch the fight. In the background he could hear bets being placed, most of which were against the new guy. He was the pick to loose, that was evident. But the emcee had a feeling about this guy. He had a feeling that those who were betting against him were going to be sorry for it. And now it was time to find out.

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacher Masoch Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:07 am

The emcee had left the ring, time to warm up was over. Sacher stepped closer to his opponent and the corners of his lips began to curl into a devious smile. Sacher knew the scent that was mixed with the blood of the man before him. Oh he knew that scent very well indeed.

Wicked laughter rang from his lips before he made his first move. Normally, he would wait for the other man to make his move first. Never start a fight, but always make damn sure you finish it. Words from his past that were uttered in regard to fights that had nothing to do with Army business. But this time, Sacher simply couldn't help himself.

He looked at the bloodied man before him, who seemed to be healing as Sacher watched. He hadn't expected any less from the species. His words would be his attack upon the man. "Here kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty." And with a movement of his finger, he motioned for the man to come nearer.

Sacher Masoch carried out 4 launched of one Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.) 20-sided (Attack.) :
5 , 12 , 21 , 4
Sacher Masoch
Sacher Masoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:23 am

2pts ... 2-0 Sacher

• The Fighter ~ Diabolus •

Diabolus stopped dancing around awaiting a hit when he heard the words of his opponent. His head cocked to the side as he listened to the words that seemed to tug at him. Something about the man calling him seemed to make him want to come to him. But he was stronger of mind than this vampire seemed to think.

Steps were taken towards the man as if Diabolus were in a trance. He stopped right in front of the vampire and looked up at him, not quite meeting his eyes.

"Nice try old man."

And with those words, Diabolus reached back with his right arm, arching his back and twisting his spine. With a loosened fist he but his weight into the swing of a right hook aimed at the slightly taller man's chin.

Telguest carried out 4 launched of one Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.) 20-sided (Attack.) :
15 , 10 , 18 , 11

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacher Masoch Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:30 am

2pts ... 2-2

Sacher's head was knocked back by the mans punch. But not more than that came of it. He opened his mouth and popped the TM joint in his jaw. "Nice hit" Spoken with a wink to the man as he looked at him.

A tilt of his head to each side resulted in a popping of his neck. "But I believe you were hoping for this." And it was now Sacher's turn to draw back with his right hand. He bent slightly at the knees as he swung his fist forward aimed at the jaw of the wereleopard.

"And don't call me old."

Sacher Masoch carried out 4 launched of one Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.) 20-sided (Attack.) :
16 , 8 , 7 , 29
Sacher Masoch
Sacher Masoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 am

4pts ... 6-2 Sacher

Diabolus stumbled backwards as his head and upper body turned with the impact of the hit. He managed to keep his footing, though he had been caught off guard with the force behind the hit.

Diabolus righted himself and turned to face the man who had just delivered the blow. His eyes narrowed at the man and he leaned forward. Slightly hunched over he ran at the man with all the speed he could muster in such a small space. His shoulder was aimed at the man's midsection.

Telguest carried out 4 launched of one Exploring the possibilities ... {Pt3} (I only need one.) 20-sided (Attack.) :
19 , 24 , 1 , 21

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacher Masoch Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:03 am

5pts ... 6-7 Diabolus

Sacher underestimated the strength still in the lycan. When the man's shoulder made contact with his midsection, Sacher stumbled back wards several feet and fell to his rear upon the cement floor.

But Sacher had enough presence of mind to hold onto his opponent on his way down. He had wrapped hi arm around the man's neck to bring him down with him. And with the natural laws of inertia, Sacher would have fallen onto his back once he was upon the floor. Which would drive the cat's head into the cement floor.

24 , 11 , 28 , 16
Sacher Masoch
Sacher Masoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:14 am

6pts ... 12-7 Sacher

The vampire had one hell of a grip, that was for sure. Diabolus was trapped under the man's arm so when the vampire went down, Diabolus did as well. And there was no way for him to prevent the consequences of tangling with the laws of nature. It turned out that inertia got the best of him, thanks to the vampire's headlock.

*Crack*

A clearly audible sound that resounded through the room when Diabolus' head smacked against the cement floor. The impact brought a lone tear to his eye and a new stream of blood from his forehead. Lovely thing when fighting a vampire.

And it was for that fact that Diabolus scrambled to his feet and took a few steps back from the vampire. But he wasn't going to give his opponent a chance to rise. He stepped back with his right foot and then swung it forward with the full force of all his strength. Head, torso, backside, it didn't matter where he made contact, so long as the vampire stayed down for it.

20 , 13 , 8 , 19

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacher Masoch Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:22 am

3pts ... 12-10 Sacher

Sacher had started to roll over onto his knees to get up off the floor. He turned his head just in time to see the kick headed for him. He moved to spin away from it, but the wereleopard's foot made contact with those rock hard ripples of chocolate colored flesh covered flexed muscle just above Sacher's waist.

Sacher was lifted from the ground with the kick. But it was simply a help to get him to his feet. How unfortunate for the kitty cat before him. With the distance between the pair, it was a good time for Sacher to spin upon his left foot, turning to the right.

As he did so, he raised his right foot from the ground and leaned slightly over. The heal of his foot was headed for the man's temple with a speed unmatched by most beings, mortal or otherwise.

10 , 12 , 26 , 22
Sacher Masoch
Sacher Masoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:33 am

5pts ... 17-10 Sacher

The vampire was definitely kicking Diabolus' ass. He hadn't been expecting such a fight. He should have never gotten so cocky after beating so many in the past few weeks. It was that he was cocky that the spinning heel kick hit him so straight on.

After spinning around and falling to his knees upon the ground, Diabolus shook his head vigorously. What was he going to have to do to beat this guy? Without even pushing up from the ground, he jumped to his feet.

As he spun around to face the man, Diabolus began to shift forms. When he faced the vampire fully, he was in his hybrid form. Covered from heel to toe in fur so black it was purple he let out a roar that seemed to excite the crowd even more.

Pointed ears atop a feline head twitched as the cat-man began to run at the vampire. And from two legs he pounced, claws bared and ready to strike. Left arm was aimed at the face, right arm aimed at the chest.

9 , 28 , 11 , 9

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacher Masoch Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:01 am

3pts ... 17-13 Sacher

Sacher saw him coming and darted out of the way quickly. The little fuzzball caught his arm with a claw and made a scratch though. Sacher shrugged it off. And as the cat whizzed past him, Sacher turned to plant his foot square in the cat's ass and push.

29 , 22 , 23 , 4
Sacher Masoch
Sacher Masoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:58 am

7pts ... 24-13 Sacher

Diabolus was none too happy about missing his strike almost completely. And he was even less happy about feeling the vampire's foot come into contact with his back side.

The kick was hard and strong, breaking Diabolus' tail in the process. Feline hisses commenced as he found himself taking flight and heading for the ropes.

Unfortunately, the ropes didn't stop him either. He went through the ropes and skid across the floor on his stomach. It took Diabolus a moment to rise to his feet again. And once he did, he roared with all the might of the big cat that he was.

He charged the ring and cleared the ropes with a jump. He was aimed toward the vampire with both claws and teeth bared. His eyes were locked on the throat, he intended to rip it out.

22 , 13 , 13 , 9

((Good lord ... A seven point ass kick!?!? LOL))

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacher Masoch Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:11 am

2pts ... 24-15 Sacher

The feline was careless, and getting more so with each attack. He was not fighting with his head, he was fighting with his anger. For this reason, Sacher did not even have to see the cat coming to know that he was going to come at him over the ropes as he did. But even though he didn't have to see him to know it was coming, he saw him anyway.

Right hand was raised to catch the feline beast by the throat. But even with this reaction, the cat managed to claw him across his chest. This angered Sacher quite a lot. So as Sacher's grip on the beast's throat tightened, he bent over and slammed him on his back to the ground from where he had been held in mid-air by the throat.

22 , 11 , 21 , 27
Sacher Masoch
Sacher Masoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Telguest Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:42 am

7pts ... 31-15 Sacher

Diabolus tried to get in more than just the one swipe of his claws that had made contact with the vampire's chest. And this made twice that he had bloodied the blood sucker. So how could he expect any less than to be bloodied a second time himself.

What he didn't expect is to have the wind knocked out of him, the back of his head cracked open to bleed, and his weight to come crashing down on his spine, including the base of his spine where his tail had just been broken. To say Diabolus hissed and wined in response would be an understatement.

All he could think to do in response to being smashed to the cement floor was to bring his leg up and swing it around the vampire's head. He would use his leg to bring the vampires head down to be locked between the lycan's thighs. Hard to do with legs that curved like Diabolus' did, but he had enough leg strength and speed to get it done.

22 , 12 , 2 , 12

Telguest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacher Masoch Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:54 am

2pts ... 31-17 Sacher

The cat managed to lift his leg high enough to reach Sacher's head. But in trying to move his leg to the other side of Sacher's head, all he managed to do was his Sacher in the nose with his heel. It even hurt for a minute.

But Sacher had already figured this beast's fighting style out. And his free hand moved to grip the cat by the ankle. He slammed the leg down to the side splitting the cat's legs with force.

25 , 6 , 19 , 26
Sacher Masoch
Sacher Masoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next