Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

....Exploring....

2 posters

Go down

....Exploring.... Empty ....Exploring....

Post by Kyle Sanderson Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Well what good is it to just stay in the room he was staying at? Granted he had been told that he could stay at Az’s place as long as he wanted, and he was enjoying it there, he really was. But at least for this day he was going to venture out, after all it had been years since he actually explored around the place. Besides, it wasn’t like it was a big secret that he had not exactly been the most social person there was at the inn since he had come back. So he figured what the hell, might as well get out for once, and at least try to be social before he went back home to bother everyone there.

First thing was first though, he was not about to go out in what he normally slept in. Granted most of the time he would not have cared one way or the other, but he decided that he might as well actually get dressed for a change. Of course all that meant was he would be wearing a pair of black cargo pants, a red long sleeved thermal with a black short sleeved shirt on overtop of it. Of course he would not have a hat on for once, he had actually had just finished dying his hair. And as anyone who knew him well enough knew, he just could not dye his hair one color, nope not him. This time his hair was mostly black, and while it was now styled with his hair being spiked, the top of his hair was dyed in two different colors. Part of it was dyed in a purple that was just light enough to be seen over the black, while what wasn’t dyed in that purple was dyed in a bluish color, almost like an ice blue.

Finally all that was left was to leave, which he did quietly in case anyone was asleep, he did not want to wake them. Once outside of that door, he placed his headphone over his ears, might as well listen to some music while exploring right? After all he figured he wouldn’t run into anyone anyways. So back downstairs he went, where was the first place he should go? Hell he did not know, so he walked into the first door he had found. Heading into the lounge, he stopped once he was about halfway in there, eyes glancing around for a few moments looking for a place to sit, he finally settled on one of the couches in there. Heading to that couch now, he took a seat, sitting so that his back was to the entrance there, he also took the headphones off of his ears, setting them down next to him, and turning the volume up so he could hear the music. All the while he just took in the whole area, having been forever since he had been in there. Other then that, all he was doing, was mouthing the words to the song that was playing, figuring he would give it a little bit in there before he moved on.
Kyle Sanderson
Kyle Sanderson

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

....Exploring.... Empty Re: ....Exploring....

Post by ♥Allissya♥ Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:14 am

Was it the boy scouts or the girl scouts that said to always be prepared? Either way, she had a feeling that something was going to happen, she just did not know when. It was why when she went to bed that night she had dressed in head to toe black. Black spandex pants with a black long sleeved t-shirt that fell just above her butt. Black socks were upon her feet, she really had trouble sleeping in socks too, she liked her toes to have freedom. She did not get under the covers, she laid fully dressed above them, which felt weird on its own. Normally she stripped completely down and then slipped between her sheets. A pony tail holder was wrapped around her left wrist.

She laid on her bed for a while before she heard the noise, it wasn’t that hard to hear the sound of a door. Living with her mother long enough she knew it wasn’t Azlin, the woman had her way of getting in and out of places that made it so one wouldn’t hear a click. Swiftly she hopped up from her bed, not really worried about Azlin hearing her, and she opened her bedroom door, padding out until she slipped out the door. She hadn’t left the room until she was sure that Kyle had gone down the hall a bit..by peeking her head out first. She pulled her locks up into a half pony tail so the hair was doubled over, as she slipped out of the room, fascinating it with the rubber from her wrist.

Quite as a church mouse, she followed the man, wondering whom he was going to meet. Of course, that was the thoughts her mind leapt to, he was living in the rooms she shared with her mom and it was the dead of night he was sneaking out.

When he went into the lobby area, she moved to press herself against the wall, waiting. She waited a good ten minutes, when he did not slip out of the room and no one slipped in, she walked with no sound to the door, peeking in. And what did she see? Kyle’s back of his head, but her green gaze did not find anyone else in the room, so that caught her up short.

She stepped into the room, no longer being sneaky, her head tilting, speaking. “Kyle…what are you doing sneaking around in the middle of the night?” She paused. “Are you meeting someone here?” She figured no one showed up yet but maybe he was early and not that she thought if he was he would say he was, but she had to ask. A girl had duties to family, even if one just found said family.
♥Allissya♥
♥Allissya♥

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sanderson Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:07 am

Yea, he had been there for overall, close to fifteen minutes well at least that was about how long it had felt like. Of course, even if there was a clock in there, he didn’t notice it he was really only going off of the amount of songs that had played while he had been down there. The third song having just ended now, the fourth began to play, one of his more favorite songs so he would silently mouth the words to the song. Of course anyone who would have come by him would have heard pretty much just sound and a word here and there, but he knew all of them, and knew that there was more there then what could be heard. But he now found himself not alone there, hearing her talking, he turned his head enough to look behind him to see Allissya back thee behind him.

A slight shake of his head came from him as he shifted around some more so he could actually look at her, in a more…comfortable position then with just his head turned to her. “Meeting someone? Not really, didn’t feel like sleeping, didn’t want to wake Az up or anything.” Song that was playing came to an end, and he moved a hand down, to turn the music off, his eyes glancing down for a moment to his hand as well to make sure it all went smoothly before looking back up to her. “Plus, I haven’t really been around this place since I came back, so it gave me something to do you know. It has been a long, long time since I was in some of the places here, so yea, decided to kill some time and see how much has changed or stayed the same.”

It was exactly what he was doing, granted he hadn’t gotten past that lounge, and he probably wouldn’t, he was content to kill sometime there. How much time she would kill there too, well that would be completely up to her, he wasn’t going to keep her there or anything if she didn’t want to stay. But if she wanted to, she was more than welcome too. Anyways, he turned his head slightly, looking straight ahead of himself, towards the end of the couch he had been sitting on. “So how about you? Meeting someone down here or anything? I figured that you were asleep, I mean if you were and I woke you up I’m sorry, I really was trying to not wake anyone up.”

He turned his head back to look at her once more after he had spoken as he brought a hand up, running his fingertips through his hair for a moment, more so to scratch his head, more than anything. “You know, it literally has been years since I was last in here, surprisingly it hasn’t changed much if at all.” A slight shrug of his shoulders followed suit as well. “Well, if you’re going to be up for a while, do you want to sit down?” Hey he offered, besides he could go back to what he was thinking about later hell he had a lifetime now to think about all of that after all, and many more nights, anyone who knew him, knew the stretches he could go through where sleep was something that he neglected.
Kyle Sanderson
Kyle Sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Allissya♥ Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:50 pm

She was glad he had turned to look at her as he spoke. A lot could be said by someone’s eyes, even if they didn’t realize it, unless they had dead eyes. Not that their was anything wrong with dead eyes, just saying. But when he gave an answer that she saw fitting, she peeked her head outside the door and noticed not a creature was stirring not even a mouse, she gave a small nod of her head. “No, you did not wake me up, I was unable to sleep.” She didn’t say the reason she was unable to sleep was she had a feeling something was going to happen. Hence why she was dressed all in black, like a thief in the night, maybe she did have a side job as a ninja?

He went and invited her to have a seat, and she would give a small nod of her head, as she walked around to sit across from him. She sat very purposefully, crossing her feet at her ankles, getting a bit comfortable. Once she was comfortable she drew herself up, and looked back over to Kyle. “You could say this is not any of my business…but what are you intentions towards Az?” She did not call her her mother, but she did not have to, Kyle having been staying with them would know exactly what and who and why she would be asking, at least one could or would assume.

It would depend on how Kyle answered that question on her next move, or set of moves even. If Azlin knew she was asking him such a thing she would probably be surprised. Al had yet to let Az in, completely, but Al saw this as her duty, and she was tactful enough not to question the man in front of Azlin. Who knows this whole conversation might not even make it back to Az, unless Kyle himself told her. Fingers were slightly fidgeting, though not horribly bad, she had learnt a thing or two from Winston. Nor was she just staring at Kyle, save for when words were being spoken she looked just past his shoulder.
♥Allissya♥
♥Allissya♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sanderson Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:46 pm

His own movements began once more, nothing to major though just a bit of fidgeting with his fingers. He was never really one who could sit still for long periods of time; he needed to be moving at least somewhat at times. Right now it was his fingers moving down to his headphone just tracing around them, adjusting the length of them at times as well. Granted though the whole time she had talked and asked that question he was listening to her, and really was not all that surprised by her question, why he was not surprised, where most people might have been, he didn’t know for sure, he just knew he wasn’t surprised. Plus who knew, maybe she would be surprised by the answer that she was about to receive, then again maybe she wouldn’t just depended on her really.

Well, he now turned his attention back to her, after looking down to those headphones. Letting his eyes come back onto her own eyes after all if she wanted a straight answer she was going to get one. “My intentions with Az? There is no intentions other then figuring out a way to repay her for letting me stay with the two of you. She keeps telling me I don’t have to do anything to pay her back, and really you as well, after all it is your place also.” His legs would shift some now as well, moving himself to get a bit more comfortable with the way that he was sitting.

Once he had gotten himself more comfortable there where he sat, his attention shifted back to her once more. “Don’t get me wrong, like I said, I know Az has said I don’t have to do anything, but I want to you know. She really did not have to offer to let me stay with you guys.” Slight nod of his head followed after all of that. “So, anything else you would like to ask me?” Offer of a smile to her, as it was an honest question that he asked, nothing meant to be mocking or anything, just an honest question.
Kyle Sanderson
Kyle Sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Allissya♥ Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:06 am

She could sit like a stone statue for a long period of time. No nervous habits. At least none that were noticeable. It had made people rather nervous before. She wasn’t the sort that her emotions played about her face, when she attempted to school her features, she had it down to a art form, which working with Winston, it was a great asset. Leg moved to lift and cross other leg, simply to put him a bit more at ease, so she wasn’t like a statue.

Waiting. It's what she was doing until he spoke. And when he spoke, she gave the slightest shake of her head. “I do not think you understand.” She gave a shake of her head, men were dense for the most part, it was why she preferred a certain genius, even if she hadn’t went running up to him to tell him such. She was taking steps, steps like leaving warm food at his door step. But that was neither here nor there. She figured that she was going to have to spell it out to him. “I don’t mean intentions due to her allowing you to stay with us in the suite.” A pause, so her words were easy to comprehend, even for a average male. “I mean with her.” Pause. “As in are you just using her for the room? Do you have feelings for her? Are you going to break her heart? Do you plan on using and abusing her?” She really did not think she needed any other words, anyone that knew her mom knew she leapt into things fully, and Al was doing her best to look out for her.

The man would be studied with bright leaf green gaze, she had been told her eye color was unique, she never understood before but it was knowledgeable know how she was so blessed. “I am sure if you wish to repay her, you could, even if she said you did not have too.” A shake of her head. “There is no repayment needed towards me, you do not take up any of my space, per say.” Then she thought about that. “Actually if you would like to repay me, don’t hurt Az.” Plain and simple enough wasn’t it?
♥Allissya♥
♥Allissya♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sanderson Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:01 pm

He continued to sit there, well obviously he was not going to just get up and walk around or anything while she spoke. Maybe if this was him a few years ago he would of, of course if this was him a few years ago as well, he very well could have been in the process of getting into something that he shouldn’t have gotten involved in, but that was just how he was back then, anyone who knew him could have told you that. But of course that was a few years ago and this was now, and now at this moment he was sitting there listening to everything that she was saying, the occasional movement from him would happen.

So he continued to listen to her talk, listen to everything that she was saying, and he shook his head slightly when she was finished. “No, no no, I’m serious I have no intentions with Az other than just being her friend, and just being there if she ever needed me, for anything.” He ended that with a nod of his head as he shifted once more, this time pulling his legs up and sitting Indian style in front of her, finding that a bit more comfortable for the moment. Of course knowing him, that most likely would not last long at all. “So if you were wondering or wanting to know, if I was going to attempt to be something more than that with her, or attempt to make her fall in love with me, so to speak. Well I can promise you, that I have no intentions of even attempting that.”

Another nod of his head, hopefully that would put to rest anything that she could have been thinking about that was along those lines possibly. But now that all of that was said and all, he leaned forward somewhat, no real reason as to why he did, he just well did. “So why we are at it, is there anything else you would like to ask me. Might as well answer any questions that you have, after all I am living at your place.” He finally offered her a smile to show her that he was not trying to be a smart ass or anything, that it was a real question.
Kyle Sanderson
Kyle Sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Allissya♥ Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Okay, did the man think her silly? Perhaps she should play into that. Men were really simple creatures they wanted two things in life, one of them being food, the other well, it didn’t take a rocket scientist…unless. Her head tilted just a fraction of a inch, her hand came up to her chin, thumb pressed against the side of her chin, fingers curled under her chin. Perhaps she shouldn’t of just blurted the thought but it was there and it was coming out. “Are you gay? There is nothing wrong with it…but…it’s the only way that it makes logical sense to me.” He said just friends, and not friends with benefits, so it was the logical jump for her. She had many friends back home that were in same sex relationships and she had dabbled more then once with females…so it wasn’t anything negative in her voice.

“Nope no other questions.” A pause, figuring she would give him an opening in case he had any, to ask her. “Did you have anything you wanted to ask?”
♥Allissya♥
♥Allissya♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sanderson Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:37 am

Once again he simply just shook his head, if she had found it surprising that he had no intentions towards Az, especially when it came to any of that, well that was all on her. He was not about to go into all sorts of explanation as to why he had no intentions towards Az like that. Instead he would just simply answer her question. “No…..I’m not gay. Like I said, I have no intentions towards Az. She is a friend, nothing more, nothing less. Hell, she is about the best friend I have anymore. So that would make her my best friend…” He would shrug his shoulders a bit now “…I know some people will take that in ways it is not meant to be taken. But I assure you, only friends. And really I’m just like you in a way…” Leaning backwards a bit now, he finally let out a yawn which caught him by surprise for a moment as he was not expecting that.

“The last thing I want is to see her get hurt, and I promise you I will not hurt her, and if someone does hurt her you can rest assured you will not be the only one who will be there for her.” Nod of his head followed as he finally let out another small yawn, bringing a hand up as well to rub his eyes for a moment before finally looking back to her. “No, I have no questions really on my mind to ask.”
Kyle Sanderson
Kyle Sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down