Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Delievery for Xavier

2 posters

Go down

Delievery for Xavier Empty Delievery for Xavier

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:38 pm

She was not like others that would dress a part when delievering a package. She wanted to deliever a package and get on with her day. Did she think it would go easily as handing off a football and on to the next play? Maybe, she really didn't know what to expect from Xavier, heck he might not even be in. Or he could be entertaining and he would be happy to grab his things and slam the door in her face. Either way she wasn't scared of facing him. How else would he get his belongings?

The steps were taken two at a time, with a certain rhythm sort of bounce, it was easier then going up and down stairs slowly. She never was one that took...stairs...slow. Once she reached the floor, which she knew from previous visits unless he changed where he was lodging, which with as much as she had seen him since he had gotten back he just might of, she would soon find herself outside of his door.

Once she reached the door, her hand arm that was not holding the box against her blue jean clad hip would lift and give a knock, or two, before dropping from the door. The same hand would then move to join the other as she positioned the box out in front of her. Even if it meant taking a step or two back from where she had been standing so that there was enough room.

When or rather if he opened the door he would be greeted with the sight of Titania on his door step, her shirt mostly hidden by the box except for the short sleeves of a sea foam green in color. Nice fitting jeans and a pair of black boots filled out the rest of her outfit. No purse today but her wallet was in her back pocket and her iphone was snug in the front pocket.
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Delievery for Xavier Empty Re: Delievery for Xavier

Post by Xavier Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Xavier was, as usual, seated in the floor, meditating. When the knock came, he opened his right eye, clearly confused at the scent that wafted under the door. "The door is unlocked." He would say nothing more for the moment as he closed his eye once more and resumed his meditation. After all, he had assumed that she had said everything she needed to the last time they spoke.
Xavier
Xavier

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Perhaps he had a gift for the scents, and being that he probably knew her scent by now, she would never be able to get the surprise from him, would she? Her hands moved in sync, placing the box against her hip so she could hold it with one hand, and her fingers would grasp the cool metal of the door knob. He said the door was unlocked, and she would take that as a come in. Otherwise what was the point of telling her it was unlocked? Well, if she thought about it, this was a man she was dealing with...but still.

Once the knob was twisted the door would be opened and in she would slip. Mediating? That wasn't something she thought he would do, you have to be quiet for that didn't you? She would wait a moment before speaking, shifting the box from her hip to her other hand again. Holding the box with them both. "I brought you your things from my house..." A pause. "I was going to leave them at the desk...but I didn't want you to think I was scared to face you."

Even after everything, knowing what he was, she wasn't scared of him, perhaps she should be but she wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:16 am

Okay, so he wasn't going to talk, that wasn't to much of a surprise. Maybe she shouldn't of brought his things to him, but after he left her, she didn't want them in her house anymore. Normally when someone left you they took their own things, but the way he left in a hurry he didn't have time to get them.

The box would be set down upon his bed, carefully, before she looked at Xavier, whom still sat upon the floor meditating. At least if he had moved it was faster then the eye could see. A swallow. "I guess I should of just left them with Epiphany or at the desk." Oh she liked Epiphany enough but she knew how he felt about Epiphany. That didn't matter any more right? He left her and now she brought him his things.

Awkward. "Well...I have to get to work...." If anything else was going to come out of her mouth, it didn't, she almost said see you afterwards, like old times..before he went away and then stayed away. A small almost unvisable shake of her head, before she left his room to get to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:35 am

"Hold your tongue and your steps, woman." The sound of his voice was like a whip cracking in it's firmness. "You withhold information from me, take issue with practically everything I do, and still I am cast as the bad guy? Oh no, little girl. I think not." He rose from the lotus, a serene look on his face. He was not angry....he was finished.

"You spoke your peace when last we talked, now it is my turn. You cavort with a vampire, don't feel the need to even mention it, tell me I cannont look in your basement, Do not patronize me and tell me what the doctor said, crash your bloody deathtrap whilst driving drunk because you were angry with me, and yet I am at fault? Again, I think not. Your actions of late have proved to me that I was, to you, just a passing fancy, one to be cast off whenever the whim struck you. I do not get dismissed, Titania. I do the dismissing. As it turns out, some of these things do not even belong to me....begs the question of what exactly you were doing when you so primly decided not to come with me when I practically begged you to do so....rest assured, that notion has passed. We are done. Leave the locket I gave you and go, woman." Again, his voice held no anger, simply a resignation that a chapter had come to an end.

"One thing before you go. Although things did not work out between us, I wish you well. I should not tell you this, considering we are no longer anything to one another, but I have....sources.....who report to me. When exactly were you going to tell me about the flyers with my sister's picture on them? Did that escape your high-and-mighty-ness, or was it just another thing that you chose to keep me out of the loop on?" A deep, throaty chuckle. "Yet I am the one who is the liar. Now, leave. Have a wonderful life, Titania. I hope someday you grow up and see what you so casually cast off."

With not another word, he turned his back to her, settling into the lotus once more. He was not angry, bitter, hurt, or anything of the sort.

He was, once and for all, finished.

Last edited by Xavier on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : “The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity.” -Rollo May)
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:29 am

At the sound of his voice she turned on her heel, and shut the door to his room. Why did she shut the door to his room? Because she did not think he was the sort that would like everything that was being said, now that he was talking, to be out there for any that happened to pass by. "Cast you as the bad guy?" Oh, he was going to make it sound like she was some bad girl now? She never went around going Xavierf is horrible. Psh.

Blink, arms folding across her stomach, as she did listen. A gentle shake of her head. "Xavier you more then said your piece at that time, bringing up quite a bit of things I thought was in the past." A pause. "Seriously I had told you about Damon, and I thought you had made your peace that he is my teacher and friend, nothing more." Damon really was nothing more then that, and it was funny in a sad way, that he was still trying to make more of that then there really was to be made of it. "You know why about the basement....we actually talked about that." He had not shown any interest in her learnings and he wasn't one that used the circles so why would he needt o go down there?It was funny wasn't it. "We also talked about my driving...I took responsiblity for that as well." Brow lifted just a moment, and yet her voice still hadn't changed, it was rather...flat. Like someone that had already made peace with the situation. "You really didn't want to know what the doctor said or you woulnd't of stayed away from me....and don't worry about it....I will take care of things." She looked down a moment not speaking about things just that simply things would be taken care of in some fashion. NOw that got a small raise. "Xavier I did not cast you off! You did that. You pushed me aside ever since you got back, you kept your distance, you told me you told your own mother you were doing such. It wasn't because I asked you too. Then when I did run into you you act like you hadn't been avoiding me." Calm...that part had gotten to her and she had shown it though her voice hadn't raised to much, just a bit more lively then the dead calmness she spoke with.

"Xavier you were never a passing fancy...but if we are going to assume how the other felt by their actions, then I was a toy, a toy that you pulled out when you wanted to play with me, but if something or someone better was around you only wanted to play with your toy if another said hello." Twas exactly how she felt. He really couldnt tell the things didnt belong to him for they all smelt the same having been at her house, and the box was closed, unless he could see inside the box..and it was completely full, if he looked everything was something that was his or something she had bought for him with his sister Maddie. "Yes, how dare I be responsible and work...and look at what happened to you there. Maybe if I would of went I wouldn't of made it back in one piece and it would of saved you the hassle of breaking up with me." A blink. "The locket?"

"Are your sources done reporting to you about me then?" She didn't like the thought, and it was funny that his sources that somehow got into place new about flyers that went out before he ever got here, and she shook her head. "By the time I met your sister I had forgotten such flyers. Do you know how many people bring flyers in there?" That was true enough and that night well she had been under the influence if one thought about it. It was her first outting with her teacher. "Xavier...I did not cast you off, nor did I leave you....you did that for both of us." The words were quiet. She moved over towards him, bent and kissed him on the forehead, not leaning down to much, but he said goodbye in his way and she would do it her own way.

Standing she went to the door, and unless he said something else, she slipped out.

Back to top Go down

Post by T Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:59 am

[ Mun Note: I don't recall a locket...sorry my memory isn't the best...so you can take that as a shock he would want it back if he had given it to her? Or as he thought he did but didn't? Really tis your call! I wanted to get her out before work..as it is I snuck on for the mun note on this bit. Shh! Wink ]

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:08 pm

His eyes had slid shut, having assumed the lotus and attempted to slip back into meditation. Upon her words, he cracked one eyelid and looked over his shoulder. "You have been dismissed, girl. Good day, and shut my door on the way out."

He turned his head around again, closing that one eye and resuming his interrupted meditation. "Feh. Humans."
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:02 am

Brow was lifted, see he should be HAPPY about the fact she had Damon as a teacher, otherwise the doors would be slamming, windows going hay wire just like the drawers would be doing. None of that happened. She shook her head. "One day Xavier your going to grow up...and realize what you threw away." She gave a shake of her head. "Love me more then life huh? Funny how quickly that changed. Maybe you need to reflect some more." Oh yeah, thats what he told her the last time he saw her before he walked out on her.

She turned on her heel, and went to the door. "Dismissed you sound like an old man, instead of a puppy." Humans? First it was vampires now it was humans, a shake of her head, she was right he didn't want to know what the doctor had said. And out she went, not because he dismissed her, but because she was afraid if she stayed in the room with him any longer, it wouldn't be pretty at all.

She had her job to get too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down