Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

In Search of Xavier.

2 posters

Go down

In Search of Xavier. Empty In Search of Xavier.

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:46 pm

It did not take her long to go back into her office and grab her purse, taking out the keys and moving to her Equanox. Hopping in the car, she backed out of her spot, and went forward out of the parking lot. She did not head towards the inn, instead she headed back to her apartment. The five minutes drive passed rather quickly. Thankfully the lights worked in her favor and she did not have to stop. Nor did anything else happen that would hinder the drive.

Once she arrived at the apartment building, she slipped out, locked the doors with the thing-a-mah-jig, and using her key she let herself in. Now, the sight she had when she walked in, if things had been different would of brought a smile to her face. As it was, she shut the door, because she didn't want the nosey neighbors butting in. And made her way over to where Xavier sat on the couch. She would attempt to get his attention away from the tv, first. If it didn't work she might have to take drastic measures. "Hey Xavier..." She did notice that the tv was still on the same channel.
-:|[ Titania ]|:-

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

In Search of Xavier. Empty Re: In Search of Xavier.

Post by Xavier Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Xavier blinked twice, noticing a voice that did not come from the magic box. How was he going to get those poor prisoners out? Some of them looked happy, but there were some that were being forced to cook lavish meals for a man who yelled at them and cursed enough to make him almost blush! He shook his head, adjusting to looking at something besides the box. "Oh, hi Titania. I was just watching your magic box thing here....how do the people get out? Those ones right there look a little unhappy, and I was going to wait until you got back, but they...hey, what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost or something." He rose from his seat, feeling his joints creak...how long had he been watching? Then he slowly walked over to her and stood before her, calmly watching. "Good day at work, I hope." He was curious, but if something was bothering her, she would more than likely tell him, so he waited.
Xavier
Xavier

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:31 am

Now she couldn't help but laugh, it wasn't funny but it was, the man was glued to the thing. "Have you been watching the History channel all day?" She let out a small laugh. "They aren't really in the box. This is all things that have already happened. They are actors." She wouldn't go into a long explaination at the moment. A pause, "Wait for me to get back to do what?" Curious maybe?

When she paused, she saw him stand up, and when he walked over to her, she leaned forward to brush a kiss over his lips, briefly. "Um....it was a interesting day." She wasn't going to hold anything away from him, she wasn't that sort. "I have to tell you something, but I need you to tell me you will let me finish saying it, before you take any action." She didn't want to start to tell him and have him going off half cocked. People got hurt when they went off half cocked!

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:16 am

He nodded as if he understood, but he really wanted to see how those Americans regrouped after the fortress of Harbor of Pearls was invaded. Actually, he had paused for a moment, trying to resist turning around and watching a little more. Surely a few more minutes wouldn't hurt, and those others, the Japanese, he thought, had some odd but effective ways of attack. Those iron-clad ships....yeah, he thought, like those would ever float!...were going up in flames as some type of air-borne flying machines were shooting fire at them. It was all intriguing, and he felt that he could learn some strategy from watching just a little while longer.

That was, of course, until he heard the tone of her voice. He shook himself out of the television-induced fog and listened to her words. "Well, I initially had wanted to wait for you to return so I could help those people, but since you said they are actors....I'm thinking that's something like the people that put on the plays during festivals back home?....well, anyway, I was just thinking maybe I could wait for you to come back to thank you. That telly-vision thing is an amazing device. Oh, and I wanted to give you this." He bent a little to give her a soft kiss on her lips. "Welcome home." He decided then to be progressive and look to the clock-machine to see what time it was. "Light! I've been watching that thing for fourteen hours!" So that was why he had cramps in his legs and felt as if his eyes were floating! He hadn't been to the toilet in over half a day!

Something else registered then. She had said she had something to tell him, and she was already talking about listening to all of it before he went off half-cocked....this couldn't be good. With the seasoning of a combat-hardened warrior, he snapped out of the effects of prolonged television viewing and focused on her words. "I'm listening, Titania. I promise I won't jump to any hasty actions until I have heard what you have to say." He knew there was a time for action, but there was also a time for planning carefully for the same action. This, more often than not, saved lives.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:58 am

She had a feeling that if she had not grown up with the tv she would be the same way. A little bit surprised that he had left the tv so easily. Part of her thought she might have to get physical to pull him away from the tv. You know a nudge or a slap. That could of been interesting. When he said like the people that act on stage, she gave a nod. "Exactly. Except they have camera's that can bring them onto the tv, so you can watch various shows without having to leave your home! That was a great thing, if you had to go from your home everytime, well that would really cut down on the sweats and popcorn curled on the couch.

She smiled at his light kiss, really even with stuff on her mind, it caused her lips to quirk upwards. Then she laughed, "You didn't even get up for food?" If he didn't get food he might not of needed the bathroom. "Next time your over, I'll show you the different channels..and whatnot." See that was a good sign.

She gave a small nod of her head. "I actually left work a little bit early. Your sister, Madeline, and her friend Kyra," a small pause, "Well, they were at Starbucks today. I didn't talk to them, they seemed in some sort of deep discusion. Then they went outside." She blushed just a bit, "I walked past the window a few times, peeking at what was going on. The last time I peeked, a cloaked figure had appeared, there was some going back and forth, and then the cloaked figure, picked them up by thier hair and took them up." Up where she didn't know, just up. "It's a good thing that I was looking though, because your sister dropped note." As she spoke, she reached into her back pocket and pulled it out, handing it over to Xavier. She was watching him to see his actions and reactions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:30 pm

He nodded, his eyes growing dark. "Mother should hear about this. I initially thought the feeling I had early this morning was my imagination, but there's no way for me to deny it now. I could feel Dad. His connection to the Source, to Saidin...I could almost see it. But he...something happened. Something bad."

He shook his head, looking around for his shirt. "You uh...wanna tag along? I'd kind of like you to meet Mom and this isn't the best time but she'd probably like to thank you in person and I think she'll like you and yeah." That was all one breath....his mind had gone off on a strategy, something he had done since he was young, earning him a few nicknames such as Dreamer and a few more that are not fit to be repeated. He would snap back in a few minutes, though, so no worries. He smiled to Titania, but the darkness remained in his gaze. Something was attacking his family? So soon after he had finally found he still had a place in it?

Oh hell no.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Now she didn't know that much about the things he was talking about. So she would give a nod of her head, because she was listening, even if it all wasn't able to be comprehended. Due to her lack of the knowledge.

She saw him looking around, and figured he was looking for his shirt. She was still listening to him, as she darted past him, and went to the kitchen. Somehow the shirt had ended up on the kitchen floor. She had meant to pick it up this morning, on her way to work, but she had been, well for all intents and purposes distracted. She bent and picked up his shirt, bringing it to him, holding it out even. Nothing was said at that, she figured if that wasn't what he was looking for he'd say something. But really that was the only piece of clothing she knew he was missing...at the moment. Now, she was about to say, maybe another time. But she wanted to show him support while she could. "If you want me to? I can at least give you a lift, to where you have to go to meet up with your mom?" He might be able to move faster on his own, but if he wanted her with him a bit longer, she wasn't going to complain. Plus it might let his mind think a bit longer, for his reaction.

She would wait for him to get dressed, and then when he was ready she would follow him out, closing the door behind them, and locking it

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:04 am

Xavier had long ago learned how to dress quickly, and after pulling his shirt on and stomping his feet into his boots, he would watch as Titania finished locking up. He followed her out of her apartment, got into her transport quickly, having dispelled the feeling of trepidation caused by not knowing what the vehicle was. He rode in silence, thinking of what may have happened, and knowing that, whether the old man would admit it or not, he needed him.

After awhile, he looked over to Titania, smiling. "I'm really glad you decided to come, Titania. Thanks." He reached over to Titania's hand, taking it and giving it a squeeze before releasing it. After that, he returned to being silent, eyes intent on the road before him. He was in his focused space, making plans, chucking them and starting over, and making new ones.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down