Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Moving on

2 posters

Go down

Moving on Empty Moving on

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:42 am

Madeline had spent a better part of two days packing. While she really didn't have all that much, she wanted to make sure the room was in immaculate condition. For the most part she had used a gateway to move her stuff to Wolf's Head, now all she had to do was check out and get Swifty. Walking to the door, she looked over the room once more, she smiled. The room was cleaner than it was when Xavier left for the Waste. Well at least it'll be clean for him when he gets back. Before she headed out, she took a yellow piece of stationary
and wrote Xavier a note. The note read:

Dear Xavier,
Dad's offered to let me open up and run his old place. I'm sorry I wasn't here when you got back, I hope everything went okay, and you returned in one piece. Find me and let me know how you are when you get settled back in.

Love Your Sis,
Maddie

Madeline made her way downstairs to the front desk and waited for someone to check her out.

Last edited by Madeline Cauthon on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Moving on Empty Re: Moving on

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:54 am

"Hello Madeline." De'Ryanna was getting ready for a rather... interesting day, that's what she would probably say about it afterwards. She had been in the Meeting Hall reading a book and therefore she was able to answer the call at the front desk right away. While her style of dress for the moment was per usual, her hair was up and completely covered with a silver wrapping so not a hair was shown. Perhaps she was doing something to her hair.

She wore a polite smile and made sure to trail her fingers along the desk as she moved behind it. As a habit her hands then reached down to rest upon the top of the Ledger. "What can I do for you?"
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:03 pm

Madeline gave her half sister a warm smile. Madeline for once was wearing a long green flowing skirt and white blouse. Her hair pulled back into a French braid. " Hello De'Ryanna, hope you're doing well today. I was actually wanting to check out."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Hearing what Madeline said the Ledger was grabbed and placed on top of the desk. She started flipping through the pages to find the correct place where Madeline had signed. "I notice that you are back to normal in size." Last time she saw her was at that rather large breakfast.

"Breaking out on your own for a while to find yourself?" That was the only natural thing to do. Children grew up and they set out on their own to figure things out. She figured that after all Madeline had been through with reliving her childhood this must be the reason.

Having found the spot she took out a pen and placed it on the Ledger before turning it around to face her sister. "Sign by your name please."
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Madeline signed the book. Madeline Alexanderia Cauthon.

Handing the pen back to De'Ryanna. "Yes going to try to make a go of it. I do want to thank you for your kindness and hospitality. It's been a pleasure getting to know you. Sister." Madeline meant what she said. She was grateful to have De'Ryanna as family.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:27 pm

The Ledger was signed and Madeline was now free from the Binding Contract of the Ledger, if she was mindful she may even have felt a small tendril of Spirit slipping off from around her shoulders. De'Ryanna's smile stayed the same - schooled expressions were always the easiest to pull off, especially if they were always practiced.

"Of course, Madeline. You've done well in your time here." She had watched the desk and tended the bar, things that were not so easily cast aside. "May your travels be safe and know that the Tel'Ranaemyn doors are open."

De'Ryanna was never one for goodbye's. Besides, it's not as though Madeline was dying. They could see each other again.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Madeline smiled. She did feel the little bit of Spirit, and returned it. "Thank you De'Ryanna. I'll see you again sometime in the future I'm sure. Please tell Epiphany, I enjoyed getting to know her as well."

Having said that, Madeline stepped out the door and whistled for Swifty. Once he appeared she mounted and gave the back of his neck a quick hug. "Come on Swifty, lets go home to Wolf's Head!!"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down