Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Decorating and moving

Go down

Decorating and moving Empty Decorating and moving

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:57 am

Cas had a huge surprise for the twins, they were getting to old to stay in the nursery rooms. For their birthday from her they were going to be getting moved to their own suite type rooms. Front room, bedroom, bathroom and walk in closet.

She left the twins with Manny and Gwendolan. They did not know they were getting the rooms and Cas wanted to keep it a surprise.

She went to New Haven and stopped at the first store. She picked up paint and wallpaper from this store. She needed a lot of it. For Nat she got wallpaper that was feminine for the bedroom, it was cream color with a floral border for the top. DJ's wallpaper for his bedroom was blue with a border that had horses on it, not child type cowboy theme, just normal horses. For the paint in the main room and the walk in closets in Nat's room it was a very pale lavender color. The border was a very dark purple. DJ's was blue with navy for the border.

The next store was for furniture. A canopy bed for Natalie, she had mentioned wanting one. DJ got a really cool bunk bed. One that had a desk at one end. and a book shelf at the other. Dressers, bookshelves, armories, a vanity and hope chest for Nat, and a footlocker for DJ. They also both had rugs and chairs for seating. The main room would have their own style of seating, another bookshelf, desk, and entertainment center.

The third store was the store for bedding, towels, and bathroom accessories. She picked out two sets of each bedding so they could be changed when needed. The towels and bathroom accessories were bought to match.

The last store was a specialty electronics store. They sold TV's and gaming systems, and things like pinball machines, and air hockey tables. She picked up four TV's two small ones for the bedrooms, and two large ones for the main room for the entertainment center. They both got PS3's the sames man told her that it played blue-ray movies and games. That meant she didn't need to buy separate players. DJ who was more into games also got a Wii and a 360. They both got an assortment of movies and games. Then she got a pinball game and an air hockey table for DJ.

She had everything sent to Claremount as a rush delivery.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Decorating and moving Empty Re: Decorating and moving

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:46 am

Casie got back to the castle in record time by letting Rider run full speed, Kjay kept up with him easily, even with rider running full out. They reached Claremount in about seventy-five minutes. Cas pulled Rider to a stop in front of the stables. She dismounted and took care of the Rider before going inside.

The items had been delivered and where sitting in the main entry way, some of the staff was already there sorting through the items. They were being put into two separate stacks to be taken up to the new rooms.

This was going to take longer than she thought. She pulled out the cell phone Venis was insisting that she carry with her at all times. This was actually the first time she was going to use it. Venis had programed it with a lot of numbers. She fumbled with it for a while trying to remember how to use it. Finally she had it dialing Manny.

"Manny, it's Cas. I'm sorry to ask this of you, but decorating these rooms is going to take longer than I thought."

She listened as Manny spoke.

"Yes that's what I was hoping for, thank you Manny. Can I talk to the twins?"

Soon she was hearing them both on the phone.

"I love you too, this job is going to take longer than I thought. Uncle Manny and Lady Gwendolan will watch you this evening. I will be back tomorrow night."

They had some small talk and then she hung up the phone and put it back in her pocket.

"Ok lets get this all moved up to the rooms. We will do Nat's today and DJ's tomorrow."

They got everything moved up in about forty-five minutes. Now the hard part would begin.

"Ok lets get this stuff moved into the areas that they will be set up. Stack it in the middle and cover it with plastic. I want to paint the walls out here and in the walk in closet before we wall paper the bedroom. Then we can set it all up."

The walls where taped off in record time, There where five members of Cas' staff helping her. It took them about an hour to paint the walls and another forty five to wallpaper the bedroom. After they they assembled all the furniture and set up the suite. That took another several hours. They finished just in time for dinner.

When dinner was done she thanked the staff for helping her and told them to meet her back up in DJ's room after breakfast. Then she went up to her room and went to bed.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down