Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Homesick, with Options?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Homesick, with Options? Empty Homesick, with Options?

Post by Vesta Voui Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:37 am

She hummed to herself as she set about getting ready for the latter part of her day in which she would see Winston for the shower appointment. Since seeing the Dre was back a few weeks ago a few things have started to bother her, one of them being that the people here always left but in the end they came back home. Home. Well she suppose that this place could be considered her home as she’s been here for over a year, but still. It wasn’t her actual home.

When she first got here she had tried to find that bus that brought her here because maybe, just maybe if she found it and fell asleep like she did on the way here, she would wake up back in Chicago at the CTA 3 King Street bus stop. Back to that life over there. No one would ever believe the things she told them about here but that would be okay because not many believed her anyway back home. It worked.

There was nothing wrong with her. Interesting people and things she had never seen - her geek nerd of a brother would have a conniption fit to know she knocked up with a dragon, seen actual elves, and mystical creatures – but none of it was home and damnit sometimes a girl can get homesick too. Honestly she had given up the idea of ever getting back home until she met Winston’s assistant around Valentine’s Day and she told her how she happened to get here to Rhy’din. Not to mention that Winston had a way to travel back and forth! How cool was that?

Vesta never mentioned it to him because; well she didn’t want him to take it the wrong way. Been cool man and now I want that ticket way back to the ole’ U.S. of A. Peace! Wasn’t anything like that, he was actually a cool guy and she liked him so she wasn’t going to ditch him like that or at all. Who says she’ll even take the opportunity if it was a reality? Sometimes you just gotta know if something was possible to still the itching under the skin. Never know.

So! She was all ready to go. A shower gel in hand that wasn’t girlie, and a couple of towel’s over her shoulder with a duffle bag with a change of clothes she headed to Winston’s room. Blink knew better than to come along on these trips. He came the first time and when he saw what they were about to do he high-tailed it to the other room and stayed far away from the soap and suds.

At Winston’ door she knock-a-knock-a-knocked.
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Homesick, with Options? Empty Re: Homesick, with Options?

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Crushed. That was what he would be if Vesta did him like that. Not that anyone would know it. Oh it could be a dangerous thing if she released him, so to speak, in that manner. So it was a good thing she wasn’t planning on that. Now, if she said, hey I just want to return home for a bit, but I’ll come back to you, or hey let’s go back to good ole Earth for a bit, that wouldn’t be so bad. Except what would he do without his favorite and best backwasher? Oh the horror! Might make a man take drastic measures.

His day had been filled. Finally he had gotten in touch with his assistant Al, and got to show her the new building. Her reaction to the building was actually a lot better then he thought it would be. With a quick glance she had started to get to work, making lists of what she needed and what she wanted moved. He would not question those lists, she knew how he liked his work environment, and what worked best for the spaces.

When they parted he wondered how much this was going to cost him. He still had not really even dented his net worth, so he wasn’t overly worried. Just random thoughts. He was sitting on the couch, his hand was stroking his chin in thought. Having not made any preparations for his shower buddy. So when the knock came, he was surprised, standing he made his way to the door.

It wasn’t until he opened the door and spotted Vesta standing there, with the shower gel, towels, and a duffel bag, when it hit him what day it was. A grin split over his features, as he took a step back, to allow her room to enter the room. “Vesta,” A lean with a quick kiss pressed to her lips, if she let him. “It’s that time again huh?” A lazy grin spread over his face. “Come on in.” He had wanted to greet her differently but her hands were full. He was always glad to see her.
Winston Charles Bakersfie

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:31 am

Winston could rest assured that she wouldn’t back down or move away from him trying to kiss her. Since that first time in his room during that very awkward moment involving the two of them and Jade that resulted in Vesta punching the guy across the jaw, she hadn’t backed down since. The first time, that was just reactionary. Yeah. But things were different now and maybe it would be a bit odd for her to back away from a kiss when she’s the one lathering him up in the shower? Never know. And if her hands were not occupied with holding the supplies she would be holding something else.

He invited her in and Vesta scooted past and even turned to bump him with her hips. “That’s right, though I may be a bit early.” Afternoon showers, late evening showers, she tried to keep to a certain time but things didn’t always work out that way. Still! She was always there on the days.

Winston’s room was bigger than hers but that was no surprise seeing that she was on the first floor but it felt like her own room at times too. Like now with the way she placed her bag down next to his bed and sat down on it, putting the rest of her supplies down and stretching with her hands above her head. Easy to remove clothing of thin cotton pants and partial T-shirt of stripped colors was what she wore today. There was no need for a lot of clothing if you were just going to taken them off, right? “I gots something to try today,” she said as she bounced off the bed and back over towards him where she started to tug at his shirt. Nothing wrong in helping to undress him, not like she hasn’t seen him in his skin before. Well, maybe not his full skin, they weren’t familiar as all that to be washing all that.

“And I have something to ask you, but all that can wait.” She did have her hands free now so she was taking advantage and liberties in helping the guy out of his shirt. “It’s nothing tragic or anything.”

Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:16 pm

It might be a bit odd, but one did not forget the first kiss that they shared with their current squeeze. Or he did not. She had left a impression on him, literally. A red mark across his jaw. He had not held that against her though, obviously. Other things, perhaps but not her reaction to that first kiss, he had actually expected it. A part of him, a part that he didn't like to admit, would of been a bit disappointed if she had not socked him.

He glanced over to the clock on the wall. A shrug, "Your always on time." Truthfully she was early. But who was he to complain about his shower buddy?

His room, it was larger, he liked the convenience of having two bedrooms rooms. Never knew when you were going to have company. Never knew when said company had a squirrel perhaps that came with. Just saying. It was true, if you were just going to take your clothing off, what was the point in wearing so much. His suit jacket had already been disguarded before she had knocked. So the way she was tugging on his shirt had him laughing. "It tends to go easier if you unbutton it first." His fingers moved to undo the buttons to better assist her.

It was good that it wasn't something tragic. But he was curious. "Something to ask? You sure you want to wait to ask?" He knew when he had questions he liked to get them out there. It was her call, though, he would not pressure, after putting that out. Sliding his shirt off his arms, his hands moved to his under shirt that he always wore as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:21 pm

A few playful swats to his fingers that were trying to assist in helping remove his shirt and she looked up to him with a grin. "You know one day you'll let me rip your shirt from you, pop off all the buttons, and you'll like it." Said that with a truck load of confidence! She also tossed in a playful wink and a press against him while holding back a chuckle. No one ever died from a bit of play tossed here and there and that's what she liked to do.

Either way they were able to get him shirtless on layer one the t-shirt was the next but she'd let him take care of that as she worked on her own shirt. "So," it was a way to start and she said it when stepping back and crossing her arms to grab the bottom of her shirt. "When I met your assistant that day she said something interesting." The T-shirt pulled off to show the bikini halter that was dark blue with yellow stripes that she wore underneath. I mean, she wasn't going to show all the goods for a back-washing shower. Later? Maybe. There were all types of possibilities there.

"That you have this like, I don't know, phone thing that let her travel back and forth from this place to your place on Earth?" Was he from Earth? You know, she was about 99.9% sure that he was (laptop given it away maybe) but she never asked! Just cause he looked like it didn't mean he was from there, sure were many people that she's run across that could be from there. She was putting her shirt in the duffel so her back was turned to him when she put her hands in her short and bent to pull them off.

"Was wondering if you still had it, could get it." Vesta wore a matching bottom and it tied on either side. Pulling off the shorts and putting them away too she turned to him giving a shoulder shrug. "Was wondering if I could get a chance to go home."
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:38 pm

He laughed as she swatted at his fingers, letting them fall to his side, grin forming. “Promises promises, my dear, what would it take for you to pop my buttons.” He could do playful. If she tossed out playful banter he did not see why he could not play back. She got to see that rare side of him, when they were alone, or when Blink was with them. He kept a jar of nuts in the spare bedroom for Blink, for the occasions that he came with Vesta to visit. When she pressed against him he took that moment to lean his head just so and place a kiss upon her forehead. He liked kissing her, and not just upon her lips, even when he got beat for his intentions!

Just like a woman, saying she wants to do it then leaving the job half done, for a man to finish. He would shrug out of the buttoned shirt, before his hands moved to the hem of his undershirt, lifting a small flex of muscles as he pulled it upwards and off. Tossing it down on the bed. Oh sure she didn’t show the goods for the showering, but did that mean that he was suppose too? Hm. His head would nod, “She said something that you found interesting?” A feeling that he knew what it was, but he needed the words, of course.

He was from Earth, as was his assistant, well she was but she wasn’t but he fully was! Earthling all the way. No surprises there. He gave a nod of his head. “I do. It makes running my business easier.” As she was taking off her shorts, his hands would be moved to the belt, unbuckling and taking the belt off, before the button was undone and the zipper slipped down, hands moving to get him out of his pants.

“I still have it.” He watched her as he spoke, to see what she was saying, what she was feeling unless it was hidden. Females could hide what they really felt sometimes. He had bent to take his socks off, taking the socks and the pants he laid them on the bed as well. Standing up he looked at her. “If you wished to go back to Earth you could.” He did not put himself in the whole aspect. He was thinking, if she wanted to go home to stay or just a visit, but he did not ask. His mind was moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:45 am

(sorry for the hold up!)

Blink loved Winston's nuts. That is, the ones that were always waiting whenever he came to visit. Gotta love a guy who's nuts are always there to have.

So he did still have that device and added to that it worked! Used it for his business he said. Just like she thought. This was opportunistic for her, even if he may be taking her want to go in the wrong way at first.

Leaving the job half done gave her the chance to watch him undress. Which is the reason why after she'd finish putting away her clothes she pressed against the bed with her hands and leaned comfortably watching him.

"I would like to go home, but it's not like that," waving off any seriousness of the issue while pushing from the bed. Grabbing up the shower gel bottle (had a scent of fresh mist) she approached and tapped it twice against his chest. "You know, every time I watch you strip I start thinking dollars." Funny. Though, how would he look on a stage? Not that she had any real experience at seeing that. Not really. Okay maybe a little but not much. And she would pat his side hip as long as he was still there before she scooted past him to the bathroom. "Always been curious how time worked between here and there, ya know?"

Was this her avoiding talking of it straight out? Not really. Had to make sure the guy got clean. "If I'd go back and twenty years would have passed or if it'd be the same day or what. You know? Last my folks heard from me I was on my way to meet my brother." It was that fateful bus ride that ended her up here.

"And if time runs the there as it does here...." trailing that off as she started the water, "Then that was about two years ago. Gotta wonder what they think happened to me."

Yeah so Vesta was the 'rebel' daughter in the style of her dress and some of her more colorful activities but she had been a college student with more than decent grades. Her folks would worry. Right?
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:30 pm

That's because Winston and Blink had a special relationship. Keep the squirrel happy to help keep the girl happy. Man learned things.

Boxer briefs, that was what he was standing there in, nothing special about them. Basic black. Clinging to his upper thighs. He had some that were in colors but those were the regular boxers, some with designs not that he admitted it, though he was sure she had seen them. But that was neither here nor there.

A puzzled look at her words. "It's not like that?" He would repeat. The girl was good with distractions because she was there, thumping his chest with the tube of shower gel. He grinned. "Are you thinking of pimping me out?" Had he put on a show before? Maybe, but it was not on a stage, and it wasn't for a group that was all he had to say. What couples did in the privacy of their own room was just that private. Had to let loose some how right?

He would listen as he followed her through and into the bathroom, the girl knew where everything was so he didn't have to direct her. If she didn't he would be slightly worried. When he entered the bathroom, he glanced around a moment before looking to her. "I don't know how it works for everyone, but on my contacts we are two hours earlier here then they are back home. The odd thing of it is, no matter where I call in the world, its always just two hours earlier here then there. Same day." Which to him seemed weird, because not even the states were always just two hours apart, let alone the side of the world that was night when the other was day. He did not try to rack his break to much about that.

Over the water he would continue to speak. "Have you tried to call them?" He had tried that from the start, but he had brought phones that worked with him. That did not mean that she would of had a phone that would work. "You can use the phone to call or go back if you wish." He was still offering that to her. "After you wash my back at least." Seeing she was already going to do that, it didn't seem like a big thing to ask right?

He moved to wrap his arms around her shoulders a moment, a quick squeeze, and then he was hoping into the shower. Hopefully it wasn't a boiling hot or a freezing cold, then again maybe the cold would be good, at the moment. Pulling open the curtain and holding it for her. He knew she could do it herself, but upbringing kicked in. It was good for his mind to be kept busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Was she thinking about pimping him out? "Do you want to be pimped out? I'm sure we can make that happen." The shower water was good temperature. It was one of those water temps that made a person suck their teeth when they first were hit with the water because it was hot but then it felt really good. It was the type of showers she liked and made it that way - really helped to loosen up the bask muscles and all that - and he never complained so that's what the water was! "This is Rhy'din and I've done some pretty odd jobs since I've been here." Jobs that never would have gotten her a lot of odd looks back home. "I'm sure pimpin' wouldn't be given a second look."

Now if she were back home, unless she was hanging around on those certain corners that people don't talk about and where local politicians sneak around in tinted windowed cars after 2am, she would be given looks.

She was taking a bit of time to think about what he said, the part about how time worked for him when he went back and forth - or called. "I've tried calling but nothing ever went through. I kept getting some odd language that i didn't know." A rolling shrug of her shoulders. "I kept expecting to hear an operator come on the line and tell me to push 1 before the number or some other numeric code for calling outer realm long distance but it never happened." Could it be that time for her ran the same as it did for him? Sure, two hours earlier, but that would still make it out that she was 'missing' for two years - just about - and what ruckus that could cause.

He held the curtain open and she didn't want all the warm air escaping out to the rest of the room and fogging up the windows and glass. It was going to do that anyway but if he was already wet then there was no point in letting him get cold.

Even as she stepped into the shower Vesta's arm hooked around his bare chest and she stood against his back, lips pressing to his shoulder. "I'd like to try your phone. In fact, if I end up having to go you could always come with." Suggested to him while pulling away to slip around him and stand under the water. She wanted to get wet to and not just because she was washing his back.

Vesta tipped her head back and closed her eyes as the water hit her head and ran downwards. "How else will you stay clean while I'm away." It was another playful jab.

Sure, he could clean his self, wash his own back, but what was the fun in that?
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Did he want to be pimped out? That was a loaded question if he ever heard one. He would look thoughtful, as if he was mulling the idea over, his hand lifted fingers stroking his chin just a moment. "Can I be pimped out to you?" Even as he spoke and his hand that had lifted was lowering, his other hand came out to poke her gently in the side. Gently because he wasn't trying to skewer the girl. Least not with his finger, in the shower, at the moment. He laughed, "I am sure that pimpin' here would not be given a second look." Nor did he think that it would be strange to see a girl pimpin' a guy, or rather odd creatures either. Freaky things one sees down by the docks.

If she was back home where he was from, or rather where one of his homes were, she wouldn't be given weird looks, except they would think the roles were reversed.

"Maybe it was the phones you were trying to use?" He really did not know, just his phone let him call back and forth, and of course when set to the right setting move between the two. Yeah being missing for two years, one might think she was Jacyee'd or something and that wouldn't be good. The spray of the water felt great at the moment, and he tilted his head back letting the water hit him and run down his body before he looked to Vesta again. Hands coming up to rub the droplets of water off his face.

When she entered he would shut the shower curtain closing them both in. A grin slipping over his lips at the feel of her behind him. And he wouldn't be able to get to cold with her in the shower with him. Especially when she touched him. No chance of him getting cold when she did such. His hand moved to where her hands were and a squeeze was given before he moved to let her maneuver herself around in the shower easier. Not that he would mind her body pressed against his, rubbing as she moved along, but a man can only take so much! Unlike some guys, he actually did not hog all the hot water, he would share. At least, one could say that he would share with her, previous shower companions might not say the same thing. But that was the past, and the past was staying where it needed to, in the past. Besides he had learned how to share now and that was all that mattered. "Anytime." That was about her using the phone. If they had to go back, that could be arranged as well, its why he had Al here now.

"Seeing you scare away the other potential back washers." A grin was given, but as her head was tilted back with the water running on it, he thought to act fast. His arms would move to slip around her back, and her head was already back she looked good enough to kiss, and that was exactly what he did. She might feel the water not quite hitting her the same way, because his head was in the way, and in the next instant his lips pressed against hers. Now he did not often take her by surprise but it had to happen, sometimes.

He would not know how to clean his own back, anymore. Poor Vesta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Scare away the other potential back-washers, he got that right! And why not? She wasn't going to let some other chick get physical with her guy in the shower, doing that would mean missing out on opportunities like this one. And who was she to miss out on something like this! Water pouring down and him catching her around the waist and delivering a kiss, no other was going to have this luxury.

Granted he took her by surprise but their relationship wasn't exactly mundane and predictable. What was the girl to do but accept - willingly of course - and return the affection. She put her own arms around his back and shoulders. If she did go and he didn't go with her then she was going to miss him. No chance of getting cold in the shower now. Vesta lengthened out the kiss and her hand played along his back.

She turned her head a bit to the side to direct them out of the immediate pour of the water so that when she made a slight part of her lips to talk they wouldn't end up with a mouthful of water. "Sneaky, sneaky." Speaking against his mouth when she said that. Might have been more felt than heard considering it wasn't very loud and they had the sound of falling water about their ears. Didn't matter though. For fact that he could tell she was grinning and because she pinched his hip and pulled herself closer, Winston should know that she wasn't upset.

He might have a partial delay in having his back washed but she'd get around to it. Couldn't blame the girl for wanting to kiss him. Which she was doing again after her words were done.

Maybe she would pimp him out to herself. Seemed like a win-win to her.
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:29 pm

He would not like to think of her in a shower with someone else, washing someone's back either, the closeness, he would not like that mental image at all. He wasn't the sort of guy to forbid his girl not to do something, but there were some things that you could hope that they wouldn't do.

The relationship between the two of them had not started off in the normal way. How many guys could say that their lady literally swept them off their feet at first meeting? Or that the pet squirrel said lady had, was a bit nut happy, and well that his had dug into the girls shoulder until they were removed and given to said squirrel. A good chance was that if she went back, he would go with her, because he would indeed miss said showers.

When she moved them, he had a feeling she had a reason, and so she moved herself just so. He laughed against her, as she spoke the words, a grin that she may feel not see. His arms tightened just a smidgen when she pulled herself closer to him. The pinch he would let it go for now, later was another story. He liked the way she felt when he held her in his arms, whether it was in the shower or not. He did not have to fear that he was going to snap her in two with a mere hug.

He wouldn't worry about the back washing, they would get around to it at some point of time, they were in the shower. When she moved to kiss him again, his head would tilt just so, before his lips would press against Vesta's once more. His right arm stayed wrapped around her, the left arm moved back from holding her, the hand moving to run along her side. He was helping her, with her washing too! See he could give.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:56 pm

Give and take and teamwork, that's what it's all about here. Part of what showering together is all about - that and not stealing liberties when they presented themselves. Like Winston for example, his hands were not too roam-y and he was washing her back too. Where was the soap when you needed it?  At any other time and situation the soap would have been right in arms reach but this time, now that her hands were busy on Winston's back for another reason than washing, she couldn't remember where it was. 

It was time grab some semblance of focus here as she didn't want him to think that she was slacking on the job. So Vesta slowly parted from the kiss with a pull-back of her head so she could look around him, that was the only part that backed from him the rest of her stayed right up against him.   And she spotted it the soap was just behind him and to the bottom right. Removing her hand his back she reached forward - which only meant that she was pushing against him more. But she did this with a playful pinch to his lower cheeks and a peck to his neck. 

Now if she were able to reach the soap and cloth as she wanted to it would be getting lathered up about now. "I could always wash your back from the front."  Locked in this shower embrace she looked up at him as her hand with the cloth moved up and down his back being close to him like this always gave her ideas but now she was pressed against the front of him too? Oh yeah, the thoughts were turning and they needed to be cleaned just as much. 

"How do you feel about Chicago?" Asking him while she worked, body shifting to the rhythm and movement of her hands on his back. "That's where I'm from." If he was going to go with her - if she went for a visit - it might be a good idea to know if he thought the place was city of pollute and elevated trains. 
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:46 am

Some liberties had to be stolen. It was the line. One must keep their eyes on the line. If his hands had not found Vesta in some shape way or form, she might have reason to worry about him. Hot girl that your into, in your shower with you and you keep your hands to yourself? Nope. Not going to happen.

Exactly if she started slacking he might have to find himself another back washer and that could just cause problems. Problems he did not wish to have. When she broke the kiss he let her, talk about the gentlemanly thing to do, right? He was well rewarded as she pressed against him, the pinch and the peck, he was a happy man. He even gave just a bit, but she was moved with him, because his arm was around her waist, bracing her. Yeah, bracing her.

She would be able to reach the soap and the washcloth, so when she said her words, he perked up. But she got a thoughtful look. "If you think you can without missing a spot." He wouldn't have to dock her pay or anything, for not doing the job correctly. A grin was slowly forming over his lips. The girl wasn't the only one with thoughts, he half wanted to reach around her and turn the water to cold. Before she realized if she hadn't already realized where his thoughts were, the proof was starting to show.

"I've done some business there, but never really saw much of it." He had stayed in a hotel and the business meetings had been conducted in the meeting room of the hotel. "I am sure it's a great place though." He thought so, it had produced her right? And if she wanted to go back and wanted him to go with, he would. Even if he thought the place a total wash. It's what you did when you liked someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:54 pm

Miss a spot. She should miss a spot on purpose and call it 'just because' he told her not to. It was in her mind to do so and it just might have to be done, but the way her hands were moving up and down on his back made missing a spot inconceivable. 

"So tell me how this...connection works for traveling," asking as she worked. Make no mistake, Vesta could feel the part of him that was 'showing', felt it right there between her legs, against the upper thighs and mid-section. If this was a part of the shower backwashing norm then it was a part she wasn't well aware of because she had always been behind him. Her hands typically stayed on his back and would stray to the chest and waist but not below the belt. She wasn't complaining, probably would complain if she didn't get anything. Talk about a stab to your sexual esteem! "Does it transport you like in Star Trek? 'Beam me up Scotty' an' all that?" They both were from Earth and the same year (she assumed anyway) so he had to know about Star Trek, right? 

"I'm not sure how I feel about being broken down into millions of bits." To her it was funny and so she laughed. This also helped to try and distract herself, the man had a soapy back that she needed to rinse off.

Oh! And a sudsy backside to if she happened to get a hand tap in.  
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Maybe next time she would make sure to miss a spot or two. Really how would he know? It wasn't as if he was the one looking at his back. If she wanted to miss a spot, perhaps a speck of dirt or sweat, she would be the one that had to deal with it. No one else.

"We press a certain pass code in the numbers and start to walk. One step your here the next your there. It has taken two people at once, but I haven't tried more then that, nor have I tried any other livestock." As in Blink, he didn't know how Blink would come through the device. If as long as he was snug up against Vesta if he would be find or not. And he wouldn't not tell her such a thing, she needed to know those things. Oh yes, no stabbing her sexual esteem from him, maybe other stabbing but that was one thing she didn't have to worry about. The proof was there, nudging her, so to speak. He laughed, "Perhaps they can make one that will do that, simply so you can say that." A playful grin was given down to her.

"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Perhaps we can shrink you down from life sized to pocket sized?" It was worth a shot, who wouldn't want a pocket Vesta that they could carry around. Really.

When she tapped his backside he laughed, but he took that as a cue, his hands would slowly release her, and a glance if he should turn or not. Cues were good! "Watch those hands." Wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:27 am

With a laugh she said, "Think of all the damage I can do in your pants all day." If he was to carry her around in his pocket what other pocket would it be beside the pants? She didn't think she ever saw him in one of those shirts with the breast pockets and it was too hot for a coat.

Vesta urged Winston into the shower water so his back could be rinsed off and chuckled. "I could always ask for the operator and they could jack me into the matrix." Referring to that exact movie with the said statement. With the water running down his back now she aided in ridding his back of suds with strokes of her hand down his back. "Might be safer for the both of us."

True that water alone could have washed it clean but that's not how she did it. She preferred to let the water wash away the first layer of suds with her hands and then take the cloth and wash it again as the water was running down. She was watching her hands, sort of, but the feel of him against her leg and the possibility of home had her a bit distracted (for obvious reasons) and her mind was between two places. Most of it was on home and just how her folks would react to getting a call from her after two years.

His back was done and she gave it a pat and leaned in to press a kiss to his chest before easing away. "You know, maybe I shouldn't call them." Vesta said as she started from him to head out the shower. She did only wash his back so he'd have privacy for the rest. Hands went up to wring out her hair and twist it collectively, all those colors coming together.

"What if I go back and they don't want me to leave again? Try to convince me to pick up where I left off and finish school." Went without saying that they wouldn't believe her about a parallel realm - her brother would but not her folks. Where did she put the towel? "Or worse, I try to contact 'mundane society' and I find none of this was ever real."

For there was still a part of her that thought that maybe, just maybe, all of this was in her head and she was dreaming away years of her life. It could happen.
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:18 pm

A feeling that his pants pocket would be white no longer was there. He imagined the shrunken down Vesta to paint in a splatter paint style the material. And that was only the beginning of what he thought she would be doing. And well, yes on second and third thought about where she would be exactly he didn't think that was a great idea. The sound was in his voice. "Too much trouble."

When she urged him he went easily enough, which was how it went in the shower, she was boss. Hey, he had to know how to let someone take over the reigns in some part of his life right? And who better then his favorite back washer? "The Matrix, I actually didn't see that movie." He knew it was a movie though, so the name she spoke gave it away.

The small kiss to his chest before she stepped away and out of the shower, brought a smile to his lips. His mouth was apart to part, but she spoke about something else, once she was out of the shower, his hands moved to his boxers and slipped them off and let them rest on the bottom of the shower. His first thought was to toss them out. But he didn't want to hit Vesta with them. "If your afraid of how they will react in person maybe a call first is better?" He would pause as he went under the water a moment. "I am sure that if they see you they are not going to want to let you come back." He wouldn't want to lose her to some odd world either. His head peeked out from around the shower curtain a moment. "Trust me...I'm real." He was part of the all of this wasn't he?

Then he was ducking back into the shower, the water stream itself was put onto cold and he would finish up his shower that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:19 pm

Thinking about all the things she could do in his pants was a distraction and it was one that caused her to suddenly snicker even as she was thinking about her family and the life that was. She had found a towel and was working it on her hair to get as much water out as she could for the moment. Later she would braid and twist it, maybe re-color a few of the strands. 

"I could call first," she said to the closed shower curtain. Was she trying to get a peek at him? Well unless she pulled back the curtain she would only see his silhouette. "That way they can get use to the idea of me not being dead. The whole: 'Hi Mom, I'm alive!' with the added visual concept might send her poor heart into shock. Hey, maybe I can bring her some blood? That's curing or something isn't it?" Vesta was speaking about Vampire blood and not the human kind. Easy to get mixed up - especially since she didn't say what she was referring to! 

"Something to consider anyway." Vesta only really knew one vampire here, partial vampire, and she didn't know how he'd take to her knocking on his door and asking to take a sample of his blood with her on a cross realm trip. 

Done with her hair that towel was wrapped around her waist and she took out one for him and hung it over the shower curtain rail away from the spray of water. "My folks are the type that are totally into the whole America's Most Wanted deal, so I can't promise you that if you come they won't think you brainwashed me or anything."

She tapped on the curtain a couple times before going to the bathroom door. "Glad that you said you're real. Would be a real shame if you were only in my head." There was a smirk going on even though he couldn't see it. She brought a lotion to rub him down with once he came out so she was stepping out to get set for that. 

On the bed of course. It was the most convenient.
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Of course, the thought of Vesta in his pants, had other images coming to his mind. But he was keeping it clean. At least to her he was. The other thoughts were his own private ones and no one else could have those! Well not right now, never knew what the girl would get out of him later on.

And the voice behind the curtain, made him feel a bit Wizard of Ozish, but he could handle that. "It might be a smart idea, give a call, a heads up. Let her know your okay." He didn't see anything wrong with that. He thought if she was close to her family it would be a good thing to do, why let different planets/dimensions stand in the way? "I don't know about blood." He didn't the human, the vampire nor any other blood either.

He was chuckling as the water was shut off. "Then you will have to warn them, before we go." He really didn't want to have to explain to the cops what happened. Could you imagine the press that would come of that? Business Tycoon Winston Charles Bakersfield the Third arrested in the case of a young Chicago girl who went missing over two years ago. No thank you. He liked to keep his name out of the press. The press he had gotten in the past, with people assuming he was with this person or that, and that some child was his, kept his pr and his lawyers rather busy already.

Towel was grabbed from the shower rod. "Thanks." He figured she knew what he was speaking of, as the towel was used on his hair first a quick rub, just to get out the majority of it, before he would dry himself off, before wrapping the towel around his waist. His boxers lay in a heap in the bottom of the shower. Towel had been tucked into itself to hold from falling off his hips. As an added measure his hand went to where the towel was tucked in, as he pulled with the other hand the curtain back and stepped out of the shower. "I think it might be safer if I was only in your head." A slow grin formed.

He hadn't thought to grab anything so he walked into the bedroom, and pulled open the top dresser drawer to grab out a pair of dark blue boxers with a green paisley print. Hey they weren't solid blue, and they were not the basic black white or gray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:41 am

Vesta was chuckling as she heard what he said from the bathroom. Resting on her knees upon his bed she was waiting for him to come in and when he did she patted the sheets. "You know, if you were only in my head then none of this would be real," insert a quick pause with a grin. "Either that or you'd be insane. Come. Lay down on your stomach and let me work out your back." This girl has some pretty strong hands and fingers when needed and could give a good massage. She was actually thinking he'd be more insane than anything else as she had some pretty out there thoughts at times and Winston wasn't exactly the sporadic and dramatic personality type. Not that she's seen yet anyway.

Still in her swim suit she waited with a smile on his bed. "My folks would probably like you. Thinking that you're giving me a sense of responsibility and staying out of trouble. Crazy things. Any guy that I brought home looked, ah, opposite of you." Scrunching up her nose a bit and pulling her lips to the side as her head turned Vesta started talking with her hands. "You know, maybe piercings, baggy clothes, moused hair with a bit of color." Tossed her own head of hair to shake it.

"So they'd probably think the best or the worst if they see you, though I'll be sure to tell them about you!" Hm, that may be interesting: 'Hi Ma, Da, this is my millionaire boyfriend.' That might not work. She didn't know why but going over it in her head it didn't sound right.

"Maybe I'll just give them the basics about you." That seemed like a better idea. Thinking about it had her looking around his room. Though she had been here many times she never went snooping around too much like in his drawers or anything so she didn't know where this cross-realm transportation device would be. "Where is this phone anyway?"

Vesta was slightly anxious as anyone would be if you were that close to doing something you've been wanting to do for years.
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:06 pm

[ sorry. messed up week! ]

Stepping into his boxers, once they were up on his hips he dropped the towel. Then he quickly bent and picked up the towel, he remembered the last time he dropped the towel, and the reaction. Girls were a stickler for some things. Wet towels on the floor seemed to be one of those things. Towel would be taken back into the bathroom and hung, before he made his way back into the bedroom. He wasn't one to pass up a Vesta massage steps were taken until he reached his bed, a quick squeeze of his hand to her shoulder before laying upon his stomach on the bed. "Are you saying that I am insane or that you would be insane?"

He relaxed on the bed. Laughter. "Am I giving you a sense of such? Or are you warping me?" Of course, he had to say one other thing. "Should I be worried that your going to ditch me for the next pierced and tatted up guy?" And he would shoot a boyish grin over his shoulder up to her. He wasn't the sort that really worried about such things.

When she asked about the phone he gave a lazy shrug. "It's my normal every day phone. So currently its right there." He would lift himself up a bit so he could point with his right arm towards the nightstand that had the phone charging on it. If she looked at it, it looked like any other ordinary phone. If she picked it up it wouldn't feel any different either. But it was different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:10 am

"I communicate with a squirrel, though I guess around here that might qualify for normal." With that thought she started beating on his back with her fist. Drumming out a type of rhythm between his shoulder blades to jolt the muscles but not to do any hard damage.

When he pushed up she reared back so that he could point and motion without throwing her off balance as she was on his back. But now that she's seen the phone . . . Vesta remembered seeing it before - spending time with him she was sure to have seen it on at least one other occasion, right - but she had figured it for a normal phone. Certainly not a phone that had any special properties. And so she was distracted and the work on his back ceased momentarily.

"Nothing here is ever what it appears to be, is it?" Stated as she went back to work. No pounding this time, instead she took a very light scented powder oil and made a few dribbles on his back before her hands pushed up at his skin. The effect of hands plus oil pushing on the skin equaled warmth. "I'm sure many more things are normal than not, a person could drive themselves insane if they were always poking at everything around them to see if it talked, moved, or did anything it wasn't suppose to do. Guess it helps that I'm already crazy, huh?" Ha! Maybe that was answer enough to his question about who was crazy.

Her now warmer-than-normal hands -thanks to the oil- were pulling and pushing at the muscles along his back in a soothing way. "No offense Winston, but I don't think you could pull off the pierced look. Dyed, maybe, but in the form of highlights. You have too much of a 'clean' look to look like a rebel." Didn't mean it in a bad way and that was proven by the way she was laughing while straddled across his lower legs. Vesta even leaned forward to press a kiss to the back of his neck.

"Not that I'm complaining," was whispered into his ear before she sat back up and let her fingers tickle his side.

"So, ya gonna teach me how to use that phone.., or do I get to play with it?"
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:46 am

His words would come out and it was her fault if they sounded funny seeing she was beating him in the back! "You are one of a kind." He meant that, he thought she was far from normal...and that was a good thing!

She had probably seen the phone on more then one occasion, because he used it quite often, but never did he answer it when it would be considered rude. He had more respect for her, and if it was a business contact they could contact Al, she was his right hand man, and had been learning more and more of the business.

When the work had ceased he almost said something just to get a rise out of her but then she started back up. "Most things aren't. I am." He thought he was salt of the earth sort. He was a regular ole human like her, except he couldn't talk to animals, well he could but it wouldn't be the same. Her doing it was cute, him they might lock him up somewhere or think he was doing it for a reason he wasn't. His lips curved into a smile at the warmth of the oil and her hands moving along his back, his head resting down so his cheek was pressed against the bed. He could still talk. "I don't think even if I was crazy I would go around testing that out." She might be able to get away with it though.

His lips quirked, he wasn't the sort to go out and attempt that look, maybe for Halloween. "So either your tastes have matured or your using me!" His tone was playful and then she said she wasn't complaining and that was a good thing...it brought a smile to his lips. "Glad to hear it." He really was, that was before she tickled at his side.

He would lift up on the bed, as she was not on him, he rolled to his side, so his body was facing her. His arm lifted, bending at the elbow, hand moving to hold against the side of his hand, muscle flexing at the movement. "Are you wishing to make a call or to travel?" He needed to know how she wanted to use it to tell her what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:20 pm

"I can always call collect?"

That was her futile attempt at being funny about the phone thing. I mean cause, if it could do things like cross-realm and time-zone travel then you'd think that a collect call would be no problem! 

Watching him watch her she grinned. That he was the so-called 'real McCoy' was comforting because she didn't have to worry about him one day maybe shooting fire from his finger tips at her or anything like that if she rubbed him the wrong way. "You may have some surprises for me," she said with a small tap of her fingertip against his stomach. "But I don't think they are anything I can't handle." 

Confidence. That's what it was and given with a grin to boot. Since he wasn't like those other guys she would be caught hanging around with he wasn't the type to do crazy things. Right? He had a reputation to look after. 

At this point she rolled off the bed in the direction of the phone. Taking it up she had a thought to start messing around with it, only he wasn't her brother - she'd totally invade her brothers things because that's what they did - and she didn't want to press anything and suddenly fall into the portal. Or gateway. Whatever it produced. 

"Here ya go." It was tossed to him as she climbed back on the bed and pushed back her drying hair from her eyes and sat down expectedly. 
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum