Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Few Good Men (Open!)

+2
Marcus De Leymon
Epiphany
6 posters

Go down

A Few Good Men (Open!) Empty A Few Good Men (Open!)

Post by Epiphany Mon May 17, 2010 4:05 am

A project was about to be underway at the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn and it was a project that Epiphany and her team of buff and stereotypical atomically correct men could handle, however, she had a thought to let the men of the Inn help out. And why not? She saw that there was a new gardener in the books as well as a stablehand and aside from them she knew that the Inn had other good and capable men.

Time to see if they wanted something else to do! So Epiphany put up a sign:

Are you a Big and Broad Male?
Are your muscles all show and no go?
Do you fit the common Rhy'Din profile?
Passive, willing to do what it takes to make 'her' happy?

Then you're NOT what I'm looking for!

If you're a real man
who's looking to get some action with a dirty girl
leave a note for Epiphany at the Front Desk!

The implications of the note she would leave up to any who were curious.

Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

A Few Good Men (Open!) Empty Re: A Few Good Men (Open!)

Post by Marcus De Leymon Mon May 17, 2010 11:00 am

Now this was just something he couldn't pass up. Bad enough he had gone off wandering the last few days and the weed population had once again risen up. He was not going to rob himself of...meeting new people. So when he did see that note, corners of crimsons would smirk up. Heading out to the front desk, he would find one of those thousands of pens that seemed to just be floating around. But then there was a need for paper. Hmm....

Looking around he was missing the pile. It used to be there. Oh well.But wait. The book! The sacred book that held all the happenings and secrets of the Inn. That had blank paper in it, right? So, looking around for people, he would quickly grab that book. Flipping towards the back he would find a blank page and quickly and precisely rip it out. There. Now he had the paper needed to write that note, booking being placed back down on the pile of blank paper.

A real man? I do not think they exist. Well.....beyond the reaches of my mirror that is. If it is you that is looking for a man that really knows how to get down and dirty in all right ways, then look to your local gardener. I do not believe I have had the pleasure of meeting you yet. I look forward to the very interesting greeting.

Marcus De Leymon
Marcus De Leymon
Marcus De Leymon

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Mon May 17, 2010 11:46 am

Connor was fresh from a bath, oddly enough mumbling about peepers in the communal bath. "Bloody hells, you'd think they'd never seen a backside before. 'Go get a towel' yourself, you mincing nancy." He had a way with words, this one.

Anyway....

Someone had told him there was an interesting note in the vestibule which held the corkboard. After a little old-fashioned looking-for-it, he found the board, reading over the note with a wry smile. Showing a double-row of straight white ivory goodness, he chuckled. Whoever Epiphany was, she had a way with words! Now, a pen or pencil and paper...

Ah!

Pencil in hand, he began looking for paper. His search carried him away from the corkboard and to the desk. If there's a desk, there has to be paper, right? Added bonus? He was supposed to leave the note there anyway! A sneeze issued forth as he caught the scent of leech. Great. Bet he sparkles, thought Connor idly as he placed the book...ledger? Why was this here?...aside and grabbed a sheet of paper. Sure, it had something written on the other side, but he didn't mind sharing. After a few moments of scribbling, he took the note and 'borrowed' a push-pin from somewhere else, sticking his up right under the original.

Epiphany,

I will endeavor to not disappoint you. I give thanks that there is someone who sees the current trend of being a mindless sheep as distasteful. I hope to fit the bill, as well as make the cut. I will assure you that I am, by no means, either passive or a doormat. I'll be seeing you soon. Oh, and I do hope the dirty action isn't just double-entendre.

Connor (Just Connor for now, please. I'll explain later.)

After a few moments, he wandered to the desk, folding his note once and looking around. Surely there would be someone around shortly.
Connor
Connor

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon May 17, 2010 12:02 pm

Madeline had waited patiently to see what the note had said. She knew from talking to her foster sister the night before, that she needed help with her building job thingy.

Making sure no one was around, she grabbed a pen off the front desk and made her way to the cork board. She smiled when she saw Pip's note. Standing on her tippy toes she wrote two names under the torn up note.

Gawain Cauthon
Xavier

Now granted she didn't have permission to write their names down, she wanted to. Why? Two reason, first of all Pip said she needed the help, and was going to ask her daddy anyway, and since Gawain is always willing to help out his kids.... Second, she had never pulled a prank on Xavier yet, and now was a good of time as any. Besides, all he ever did was hang out with his girlfriend. The boy needed a job.

Satisfied, she giggled and ran off to go watch TV.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Charles Bakersfie Mon May 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Whistling, he was as he walked down to check out the cork board. Ever since he got himself in a smudge of trouble with it, he had stayed clear, but now that he was out of that trouble, to the best of his knowledge. He thought why not! His gaze would look over until the words popped out to him. A dirty girl. That caused his smirk to come into play. Now he knew better then to think anything that he shouldn't, but really the man's mind went to the gutter, before coming up for air. A grin was upon those lips of his, as he made his way to get a piece of paper and something to write with.

A short time later, he was at the desk. A simple note in his hand, folded over with the name Epiphany in manly writing, across the top. Setting the note down, he made he way to the Lounge, where he was going to check to see if all the steps he had taken, had finally gotten him the building he wished to own. He had a little bit of fun with the letter, and he did not place his room number upon it, for she should know, or have a easy way of finding it out.

Dirty Girl Epiphany,
I am a real man, without the need to prove it, but willing to lend a hand.
Just let me know when, where and how you need me, and I will be there.
Winston
Winston Charles Bakersfie
Winston Charles Bakersfie

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Wed May 19, 2010 3:34 am

Well looka-looka-looka here, there were quite a few messages waiting for her at the Front Desk! Due to something that De'Ryanna had done to the Desk, Epiphany knew when someone put something there that had her name on it - sometimes she forgot about it and it wasn't a feature that was advertised. When she had asked her Foster Sister what she had done and how it worked the only answer she received was a smirk and an upturned chin. Typical. But it did what it was suppose to do and didn't harm her so really there was no complaint. Now if people figured it out and started dropping messages and things there for her left and right then it would be an issue.

Two of the names she received she knew - if she didn't know Xavier and Gawain then it would be a concern - but the others.. she wasn't too sure of. She knew them by name only: Connor - stablehand, Marcus - Gardener, Winston - Shower man? He almost seemed like the wild card of the bunch or one of those things that didn't belong but that didn't mean that he wouldn't be used. Epiphany was an equal opportunity girl.

Taking out clean paper she wrote matching notes to both Connor and Marcus. The notes said:

Receiving your letter gave me chills and the thought of us
spending time together in minimal clothing makes me giddy.
I can't wait to experience the way you move.
I will come for you soon.

And she signed it. Had to know how to talk to the guys to keep them interested!. Taking the Ledger she flipped through it to find the name and room numbers of Marcus and Connor. Taking it down she took those two letters and slipped it under their doors before heading out.

Gawain, Xavier, and Winston? She would deal with them in another way.
Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 am

"Well, might as well have a look."

Xavier had been told by his father that he should have a look at the corkboard. Why, he didn't know....he'd much rather be with T. Still, here he was, taking a peek. He read the note affixed there, and chuckled. "Light, Pip, some things never change. Wonder what's gonna happen when someone calls your bluff? Aside from massive head injuries, that is." He was in the mood to play along, so he patted himself down, finding a pen in his pocket. He was about to begin looking for a piece of paper when his eyes fell on it. He had, beyond all explanation, already signed it. Wait, what? Upon closer inspection, he noted that it was not his penmanship. In fact, it looked like, for all intents and purposes, a child had scrawled his name right below his father's. His brow knit for only a second before realization dawned.

"MADELINE!"

D'oh! She had done it again! He headed off, looking for Pip first, then for Madeline. He was going to skin her!
Xavier
Xavier

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down