Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Sister's Garden Frolic

Go down

Sister's Garden Frolic Empty Sister's Garden Frolic

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Gwendolyn was seated in the grass, in the garden, she had just been frolicking around the grounds, and then fell to the ground. A soft laugh escaped from her, as she cast her hazel gaze around the gardens, some of the flowers had always awakened, and she spotted a tulip that had yet to flower. Now she should of gotten up and walked over to the place but instead she crawled over to the unopened flower. Due to the fact that her short little skirt had a ton of rainbow petticoats, nothing was could be seen but layers and layers of colors. A smile touching her lips as she looked down at it. “I wonder what color you are!” Fingers were placed against the bud gently, as she watched it, slowly it opened as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Falling back upon her rump, she let out a soft laugh, “You are very pretty with your red and orange mix!” Her long locks were hanging around her loosely, her top was covered with a bright green tube top with two bands for sleeves around the top of her arms, off the shoulders.

The girl probably thought she was alone in the gardens but she was not. A smile touched the lips of Al, as she saw the rump in the air full of colorful skirts. Now what a way to get a greeting she could not hear the first words the girl spoke, for she wasn't close enough but she did hear the next words. Upon seeing the other girl she smiled, she was rather attractive, and she did have an eye for such a thing. Bright leaf green gaze stayed upon the other girl as she stepped forward. "Hello." She thought she might as well start to get to know more people in the area. Al herself was dressed in a pair of blue jeans, tennis shoes, and a lilac colored t-shirt. Her long red locks were pulled back into a pony tail.

She was lost in her own little world, which happened rather often for her, so when the voice spoke, she was startled. A look crossed her features and a small jump of her body was a reaction. "Oh! I did not hear you!" She had turned to look to the other woman. "Hello! I'm Gwen. Are you new here?" Nothing like diving right in with someone new right? She began to stand up, so that she could shake the woman's hand. Pushing herself until she was upon her bare feet, for her shoes were upon the bench that was not to far from where she had been sitting. Hand would be thrust out for a shake.

Now, the fact that the girl had said that she had not heard her, made her grin. Really she had not tried to sneak up on the girl, but she did have a way of moving quietly, especially when another was the middle of doing something else. "It is nice to meet you Gwen. I am Al." Yes she gave the shortened version of her name, she did not want anyone to call her by her full name, she was happy being Al. She took Gwen's hand and gave it a nice little shake, she did not want to hurt the lovely creature. She was still struck by the woman's beauty, so it took a moment or three before she spoke again. "The flowers are rather nice here in the gardens." Smile.

Gwendolyn gave a nod of her head, "They are! Just wait till more of the flowers open up, the smell from the gardens is lovely!" A soft laugh, "I probably get my love of flowers from my mom." Now she did not usually say foster mom it was just simply her mom, because really Az was the only mom she knew. And her love of bare feetness! She looked over to the girl again. "The Inn is a really nice place. Lot's of nice people!" Yep, that's what she was selling, and would continue to sell. "Did you come here because of someone you know or did you end up here randomly?" Curious she was, and so she was going to ask those questions that floated around in her head.

Al looked at Gwen, "I hope to be here when the rest of the flowers open up." Not that she thought she was going anywhere soon. A small grin, "Oh does your mom stay here too?" The girl looked young, but not so young that she was still staying with her mother. But really Al was not one to speak for she was staying in the room with her own mom. Her new mom at that. Talk about odd, and those dang dreams that she was having, now filling her in on her mom, were a bit freaky. "Yes everyone that I have met so far have been rather nice." That wasn't really stretching anything and she had not really met to many. She could count the people she had more then one interaction with on one hand. Easier for her people box in her head. "I came here because I work with Winston Bakersfield the third, but once I got here I started to have dreams, and they kept me here. Found out my mother is here. I am staying with her now."

Gwen was rather a soft heart girl, and she smiled, "I hope so too!" She was always looking for new friends! The girl had a hard time not befriending people. A pause a moment, she was glad to hear that people were nice to the new girl, because in Gwen's mind just about everyone was nice. "Oh! I have met Winston, he's very nice." Or so it seemed in their brief meeting. "Dreams kept you here? Oh! Your mom is here too! Maybe I know her, whats her name?" Of course, she was curious when the girl said that, she had started to walk towards the bench, where her shoes were, with a small motion she motioned to Al to walk with her if she wanted. Either way unless the girl whispered Gwen would hear her.

Al was glad to hear the girl chirp up rather quickly about hoping that she was still around. A small nod of her head, for Winston was a very nice boss, when he wasn't overly cross. And another nod, "Yes. Oh, her name is Azlin. I think she said most people know her by the name of Az." Now if she had known anything about Gwen being Gwendolyn, and not knowing about her, she might not of just blurted that out, but it was out there. She had fallen into step with the girl.

She had stopped walking, paused even, with one foot still in the air. She had not been expecting to hear what the girl said, and slowly that foot fell to the ground. It took a few seconds before she turned to face the girl, hazel gaze studying her. "Az is your mom?" A pause, "She's my mom too. Did she tell you you have a sister?" Because Gwen was unsure how she felt about Az not telling her that she had a sister. Was Az trying to replace Gwen? Surely that was not the case, Az loved her as if she was her own, didn't she? Oh she could not help the puzzled look that crossed over her features, before she tried to straighten them out. "Sorry! It's just a surprise!" And then the girl was grabbed up into a hug. "Your sister number two! But we aren't blood if Az is your mom, shes my foster mom. I have my half sister that is here at the Inn too. Her name is Epiphany, have you met her yet? She's the best sis...." And she stopped, because she couldn't flat out say that anymore, and this new sister might be a great sister too, she blushed.

Now, she gave a nod of her head, "Yes. I didn't know about her until I came here." That was very much the truth, her whole life....wait just a moment, this girl was her sister? Fate was a rather cruel beast no? "She did tell me that I had a older sister but she said she wanted time to tell her, well you." She frowned a moment. "Sorry to break the news to you." She was about to say something else but she was grabbed into a hug, which Al would return, are you kidding, her sister was hot. A shake of her head, as she released Gwen. "I have met her, she did call Az her auntie?" A pause, "You don't have to feel bad saying that she's the best sister....we don't know each other...yet." A grin. She did not want Gwen to feel that she messed up, the girl had a air of innocence about her, that she could see and she could tell the words were not mean to be hurtful so she would not take them as such.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Sister's Garden Frolic Empty Re: Sister's Garden Frolic

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Oh, that poor girl, telling Gwen she was her sister. Of course, it was a different kind of sister then Epiphany was, but that didn't matter it was her sister none the less. At least in her eyes, Gwen loved having family, which was why when she was little she adopted people. She still did that from time to time. Probably why she nicknamed people, so that way they were special to her, and her memory sometimes crashed when it came to saying someones real name. "Oh yes! She calls Az her Auntie Az." A grin, "I am sure you will like her as well." She was such a happy girl, two sisters, and before she came to the Inn she had no siblings! She also latched onto the word yet, "But that means we will get to know each other right?" She looked down a moment, and then lifted just her eyes to Al.

How lucky was she that her sister that her mother wasn't telling her about took her better then people thought. She had wondered if maybe Gwendolyn was touched in the head, from how it seemed she was to be protected from things. But after meeting her, she realized she was just someone that people wanted to protect. Nothing wrong with that. "We will, it just might take some time." She did not expect anything to move rather quickly or easily, seeing nothing ever did. And did she have to do that with her eyes, poor Al did not know how much more of that she could take.

She smiled to her sister, even as her head righted, and hands moved to press together in a clap. "We can have sleep overs and stuff!" She always wanted to have a sleepover, the only sleep over she ever had had been with Cam, and so that didn't count! She wanted the full sleep over thing! The popcorn, the secrets, the fun games. Oh she was getting an idea.

Al looked down at her bare wrist, a glance, "I have to be going! But we will have to make sure to do that sleep over thing." She couldn't take much else, she found her sister, and then the thought of a sleep over, well the girl was going to break. She smiled to Gwen first, "Sorry. I will catch up with you shortly, okay?" And with that she slipped away before she said or did something she shouldn't.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down