Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Out of All the Current Characters...(A Game!)

+15
Beastie
Xavier
Gawain
Arcadia Caughey
Airtia S. Cauthon
The Spider
Vesta Voui
Archer Caughey
Gwendolyn Zoi
Madeline Cauthon
TheWarden
De'Ryanna Aybara
-:|[ Titania ]|:-
catherine dtardis
Epiphany
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Out of All the Current Characters...(A Game!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Out of All the Current Characters...(A Game!)

Post by Beastie Mon May 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Airtia is my choice. One does not always know what lurks in her head. She would do it unintentionally unless dancing. Then she would take any opening she could get.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Out of All the Current Characters...(A Game!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Out of All the Current Characters...(A Game!)

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon May 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Call it a hunch, but I think Jamison would. Something about keeping your friend close and enemies closer comes to mind.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by The Spider Mon May 24, 2010 2:15 pm

I have wondered when this would occur between Madeline and Kyra. My reason is that in real life when two friends are so close, have a long friendship, and share so many of the same interests, an event that makes one accuse the other of stabbing them in the back happens over the course of years.

Spider could be considered guilty of this. She left her wife in the Summer Court under the influence of her Mother a Fae Queen. While she has plans to reattempt get Zalina back her feelings towards her wife will never be the same.
The Spider
The Spider

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Tue May 25, 2010 12:22 am

Okay, I am going to answer with Winston.
Now I say him, because if he was battling with a friend over something he wished to own, it would not matter to him that he was battling his friend. He is ruthless when it comes to his work. =D Steps on toes and knee caps! He'd as soon as push your head underwater if you were drowning then offer a hand.
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu May 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Out of all the characters on the board, who would you like to see hook up?
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu May 27, 2010 5:06 pm

I think Tyger and Leoette should. Poor kitty need some action in his old age.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 5:44 pm

from what i remember malice is married, but i bet she could school connor in ways that would make his head spin right round baby right round like a record player right round round round! malice has that older and wiser air about her that's just tasty like that. =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu May 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Madeline Cauthon wrote:Out of all the characters on the board, single or not, who would you like to see hook up?
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Thu May 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Out of all the characters on the board, taken or single, I think that Gawain and Benjamin would make a decent couple. Why? They already try to out shine the other and they both have tremendous egos. Think of the possibilities if they were to actually be on one accord.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Thu May 27, 2010 7:31 pm

I personally think that Jade and Kendrick would be interesting. Just don't tell J.J. that I sold her out....cause she scares me.

And Maddie and Kyra...it would explain so much. -grin-
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Ok so at the risk of getting smacked for this one...I am going to have to say Dre and Vesta...given their history of innuendos in their posts....-hides from Arcadia-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Fri May 28, 2010 11:50 am

Well the guy on guy action is always a turn on. So with that in mind I think Derick Silverleaf and Marcus De Leymon would be absolutely delicious.
Sage
Sage

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesta Voui Fri May 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Well, out of all the current characters that I've seen on the board that I've seen I have to put my vote on The Warden and Airtia hooking up. They both have this get-the-job-done aspect going on and don't show a lot of outward care in a high emotional way.

Would be interesting.
Vesta Voui
Vesta Voui

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:20 am

New Question! Out of all the characters on the board, who would you like to switch places with for one day if you could?.

I would switch with Epiphany, because well she has that awesome collection of men Very Happy
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3