Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Out of All the Current Characters...(A Game!)

+15
Beastie
Xavier
Gawain
Arcadia Caughey
Airtia S. Cauthon
The Spider
Vesta Voui
Archer Caughey
Gwendolyn Zoi
Madeline Cauthon
TheWarden
De'Ryanna Aybara
-:|[ Titania ]|:-
catherine dtardis
Epiphany
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Out of All the Current Characters...(A Game!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of All the Current Characters...(A Game!)

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu May 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Kyra. Becasue of the bond her and Maddie have.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Out of All the Current Characters...(A Game!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of All the Current Characters...(A Game!)

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 4:30 pm

I would have to say Maddie...for the same reason she would trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by -:|[ Titania ]|:- Thu May 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Can I share my secret with Gwen? Cause I don't think she'd tell anyone, least not on purpose. If not Gwen, then I say Airtia. Now that is if its my secret.

Charrie wise, the girls all have thier own thoughts. =D

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Fri May 07, 2010 12:13 am

"Airtia, my mother. She already knows my deepest secrets. Who better to share with? Besides, I dare anyone to try keeping a secret from her. Other than her, I'd have to say my sister De'Ryanna. She knows me better than most, and since we are twins, she usually has a habit of knowing what I'm thinking as I'm thinking it. Of course, Titania knows quite a large amount of my secrets now as well, so it may be a toss-up. Whom do I trust the most? I am frankly too smart to answer that question."
Xavier
Xavier

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed May 12, 2010 11:24 am

"For me, I would say there are three: Gawain, Arcadia, and Kyra. Sometimes family knows family best."

If I may would like to pose a new question.

Of all the characters on the board, who would you least like to get into a fight with and why?
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed May 12, 2010 11:53 am

Airtia. Hands down the chic is tough. If she can go toe to toe with Gawain and Dre, I wouldn't want to be on her bad side
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolyn Zoi Wed May 12, 2010 1:37 pm

depends on what sort of fight. if it was a verbal fight I'd say Tyger. That cat has a wicked tongue. A physical fight I would say....Arcadia, Archers sister. I think she could do some crazy wicked damage if provoked!
Gwendolyn Zoi
Gwendolyn Zoi

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 1:46 pm

as much as arcadia agrees she's a right nasty banshee if you cross her, i'm putting my chips on thor. because he'd bring the hammer down, literally, and i'm pretty sure depending on what you did to provoke him there's no coming back from that.

sometimes, just sometimes, i secretly hope arcadia and thor will go head to head just to see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWarden Wed May 12, 2010 1:54 pm

You know, at the risk of sounding egotistical, I'd have to say Thor as well. He can control the elements. The giant hammer doesn't hurt either. even better is that its a giant hammer that no one else can even try and use against him.

I'd like to see Thor fight anyone, it hasn't happened. Everyone runs away from him.

Thor and Arcadia would be an amazing fight to see

New question:

Out of all the characters on the board who do you think would win the national spelling bee?
TheWarden
TheWarden

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Wed May 12, 2010 4:59 pm

I'll get to the spelling bee thing in a minute, I missed a question trying to catch up on sleep.

Least like to get into a fight with? Geez, why has no one said Dreconis yet? Killed a thousand-year-old demon......check! Nailed Gawain in the 'third eye' and knocked his chakra off track for a week....check! Can stand up to Air? Check...sometimes! Hey, didn't say he was stupid, did I?

Who would win in a spelling bee....? I'll go with the old man, Gawain. Wait, who are the judges? I mean, I hope they're not easily spooked. Right now, I wouldn't tell him he misspelled something.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 10:14 pm

i vote for epiphany. she reads tons of books and is always trying to learn, and considering all those guild letters she had to write? a person can only write those for so long before they start reaching for the dictionary and thesaurus!

new question: out of all the current characters on the board, postmortem who is most likely to come back as a ghost to haunt the heck out of someone for eternity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed May 12, 2010 11:04 pm

Pris would, and she would come back and haunt De'Rayanna
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Spider Thu May 13, 2010 12:11 am

I believe that Derick would be inclined to haunt someone after death. Why is hard to articulate. The style of the character reminds me of Victorian novels like Wuthering Heights that are ripe for haunting. Also Derick works hard and I think he would fight the impossible to accomplish something he believed in. This could include haunting if he saw just cause for it. To see Derick haunt someone with good reason would made a compelling story.
The Spider
The Spider

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu May 13, 2010 10:44 am

New Question!!

Out of all the characters on the board, male or female, who would you like to see working as a stripper?
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 12:06 pm

grimlock. it's rhy'din, nexus of fantasy creatures! there are all kinds and so there are all kinds of sexual attractions running around too, so i bet there's a strip club that would pay top dollar to have grimlock shedding his loincloth. besides, he's got some evil puppet master. what evil masters wouldn't want to make a motherload of cash at their slave's expense?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Thu May 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Gwendolyn. Outside the rockin bod, she's so innocent and sweet. I can see her working a pole with the bunny costume and fuzzy handcuffs.
Sage
Sage

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Thu May 20, 2010 1:00 am

I personally would want to see Kendrick as a stripper. But that's because, well, yes. =P Don't beat me Kendrick mun! You know you love me!

New question:
Which character do you think sleeps with a teddy bear? (A stuffed bear not a person!)
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Thu May 20, 2010 1:12 am

"I don't know about now, but there were quite a few years that my little sister, De'Ryanna, slept with a brown and tan teddy bear named Mister Shnugglie-pants. Now, I'd have to say Madeline, since I left one for her in our room." He took off without pausing. Destination? High ground. He was no fool, and he did not look forward to Ryan removing his hide in strips.
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Thu May 20, 2010 2:00 am

Well considering I don't know any of the other characters that well. I will wager that Mr. Adams sleeps with a teddy bear.
Firefly
Firefly

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Thu May 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Though he is not a main character but comes in here and there, I would say that I think the cat, Tyger, sleeps with a teddy bear. The reason is that he can use the position to practice close quarter claw techniques. Effective places to strike.

Leo
Leo

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri May 21, 2010 9:04 am

"Aww thanks so much Xavier. He is a soft teddy bear. Thanks, you're such a good brother."

"Now as for the person I think that sleeps with a teddy bear....I have to say my step mom Airtia. Reason being, she already shares a bed with my dad, and he's furry like a bear. And I'm pretty sure when the old man does keel over she could always have him stuffed!"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 11:25 pm

ohhh I think Dre sleeps with a teddy bear...-grins-

And from what I can tell....so does Connor. =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 am

I don't think Connor sleeps with a teddy bear. Looking at that pic, though, I gotta tell ya, I wish he was free to get bouncy....I mean, damn, yo.
Firefly
Firefly

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon May 24, 2010 11:15 am

Kyra sleeps with a stuffed wolf. Does that count?

Though I wonder about the strange noises that come from her room at times. They do tend to last awhile. Did not know she had that kind of lung power.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Mon May 24, 2010 1:09 pm

I think it's time for a new question.

Out of all the current characters on the board who do you think is most likely to, literally or hypothetically, stab a friend in the back for their own personal gain? In other words, betray a friend.

I would say Firefly, taking into consideration her line of work, doing something like that may not be perceived as bad.
De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next