Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A walk in the woods (Open to anyone who wants to play)

Go down

A walk in the woods (Open to anyone who wants to play) Empty A walk in the woods (Open to anyone who wants to play)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:46 am

After the night she had drinking that god awful stuff she lifted from her dad and the nightmares she was having and what the hell was it with the wolf appearing to help. She had no idea what it meant but she needed the time to clear her head. Changing into her human form she dressed in a pair of jogging pants, t-shirt and a pair of tennis shoes, she pulled up her hair and tied it off grabbing her mother's staff and heading out to the woods. She started off in no particular direction but stopped in a clearing and sat down the staff and started doing some Tai Chi that was taught to her. All the things about the dreams and the doubts she was having she put in an imaginary bubble and sent it into the sky letting the worries wash away from her. Kyra continued on for a while like this until she was ready to pick up the staff and start to dance. Magickally she made a practice doll appear but it was a special one as it would react to her movements and whatever she through at it as if it were a real dancing partner. The one way she knew she would get a work out.

Back to top Go down

A walk in the woods (Open to anyone who wants to play) Empty Re: A walk in the woods (Open to anyone who wants to play)

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:12 am

Well, see, she was in the woods. Azlin was the sort of creature that was normally outside, when she wasn't sleeping indoors, she did that outside too. As for how she would come across Kyra, she had heard noises of a battle. Not that she wanted to join into a battle, but she needed to check it out. If one side was out numbered she would take things into consideration and go from there. If neither side was out numbered well then she might just sit and watch.

So imagine her surprise when she reached the clearing, and there was Kyra fighting practice doll whom was fighting back. It did take a moment for her not to say anything, but then she did not want to startle either Kyra or the reacting doll, for that wouldn't work. She would slowly come out into the clearing. She still did not talk, not until there was a pause. " 'ello Kyra! Long time no see" She hadn't seen the woman since Kyles apartment if she remembered correctly. That was way to long for Az.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

A walk in the woods (Open to anyone who wants to play) Empty Re: A walk in the woods (Open to anyone who wants to play)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Kyra was had just paused a moment when a familiar voice spoke to her. She held a hand up at the doll and it ceased in mid strike which lucky for her because it would have tried to take off her head given the fact she paused a moment. Wiping off her face with her shirt she turned still holding the staff to face the person speaking. With a smile her blue eyes she looked to Azlin and walked toward her.

"Yes it has been a long time. About a year if memory serves me right. How have you been?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:57 pm

She was glad that the doll did not take off Kyra's head. That would of been messy until it was cleaned up. And that wasn't the whole reason she was here, to see someone she knew get beheaded. Ick!

A warm smile tipped her lips upwards. "It has been! I was wondering what happened to you! Glad to see your still in one piece." A small nod of her head as she looked to the girl. "I have been really good! I recently found out that I have another daughter." She mumbled something about cursing Hera just a mumble mind you. "She's actually at the Inn, I'm working on getting to know her." She nodded a bit, "And I don't know how her father is coping with things." Because she hadn't asked, or searched him out, it was true. She wasn't passing the buck. "What about you?"

Even as she spoke she moved to the large log, that looked as if it had fallen from being a tree long ago, and slipped to sit upon it. Perching if she had to. She didn't want to intrude, but she wanted to be comfortable, as she tried to catch up with the girl.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:09 pm

A smile crept to Kyra's lips as she heard Azlin talk about a daughter but also heard the curse mumbled. Not sure what that was about she left it alone figuring if she was meant to know it would have been said louder or explained. Shrugging a little as she spoke.

"I spent a lot of time with my family getting to know them better. Now I'm here again exploring on my own for a little bit."

She paused a few moments thinking of this past year and not wanting to get into the whole being sick and the why, she wasn't much on the discussion phase of that just yet. Although, she was curious about the daughter so she asked.

"How old are your daughters?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Eh, it wasn't anything bad for Kyra, just most people didn't know her history with Hera, and well she didn't want to bore the girl with her history. She smiled. "That's a good thing to catch up with family." She left out that she really hoped her own daughter would let them have the same chance. "It's always good to know whom you really are." She thought so and so she said it.

Az wasn't the sort of person to push a person to talk about things. She rather was the sort that would lend her ear if someone wanted to use it. Made things a lot easier.

"Well, I have my daughter Gwendolyn, goes by Gwen, shes 23 now." A soft smile there, because Gwen was indeed her daughter even if she was now older then Az herself, the woman simply refused to age. "And now I have my daughter Allyssia. I am unsure of her age, Earth ages people strangely and I did not ask." A small pause, "But I just found out about Allyssia. Gwendolyn I raised as my own..." That might give a hint about Gwen but it might not.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:23 pm

She nodded and took a seat listening to her and was curious but didn't want to be too nosey about things unless it was offered to her. Kyra thought she knew what Azlin meant about Gwen but you never can tell what her young mind was thinking at the moment. Her eyes held secrets and worries that needed to be explored and a someone with a good ear may hear them soon.

"I hope your daughter gives you the chance to get to know her. You both need it. I know my mom and I spent weeks sitting around talking but then again that was because my dad locked us in a room and swore he wouldn't let us out until we played nice."

A soft laugh remembering that time and she was thankful for it. No she didn't hear the thoughts she could feel something and said it out loud is all.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:45 pm

She would give Kyra a smile when she sat down. The log wasn't to short so there was more then room for them both and a few more. But it wasn't so rotted that they were going to fall through. Azlin would never put someone in dangers way, if she could help it, unless well, we won't go there. But needless to say, Kyra wasn't on that list either.

She laughed, yes she did, ""I wouldn't dare lock my daughter in a room with me. I don't know how she would react. And if the look on her face, when we tried to explain what I was to her, well." She gave a small little shrug. "I do need to go on a trip to find something out there. Perhaps a visit with my dearest friend." Yes, she might have an idea or two on this one. As it was, the Az was still having trouble comprehending it all. "I dare say that her being the daughter, that we didn't know we had is going to be harder on her father."

She looked over to Kyra, "We had a um...well, let's say that I thought I had lost my baby. And well I did, but not like the normal way she was stolen, while she was still baking." Yes like how she worded that. "And oddly she showed up at the Inn." She thought that so weird.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Kyra smiled listening to her and nodding at all the appropriate times and even laughing a little. She had a brilliant idea and would offer it up to to Azlin for anytime in the future.

"If your daughter wants to talk to someone who has been through finding out she has parents, she can talk to me."

She smiled felt bad for the situation because she knows how bad it sucks for all parties concerned and would do what she could to help. Starting to get an uneasy feeling again she looked to Azlin and spoke softly.

"I'm sorry for this but I need to go check on something. Have a bad feeling about and just want to check it out."

She spoke a few words and the practice doll disappeared. She slowly rose to finish talking to Azlin and held the staff in her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Az would smile to Kyra, a nod of her head, "I shall have to keep that in mind. Not saying that she will go for it, because I don't know her, but well that way she at least has options." Options were nice. And she had a feeling if she grew up thinking one thing and learning that something else was the truth, she would have problems with that as well. Or not always problems but the getting used to things. That was a big thing, she thought.

A nod of her head. "I understand feelings." She had been around long enough to know those things. She smiled to Kyra, "If you need a ear later, or anything else...I am still staying at the Inn." She wanted to make sure the girl would know how to find her, because Az wasn't as social as she used to be. She was just going through a hermit with a peeking out of the shell phase. She also hoped that Kyra did not take the fact that Az was a ethereal forever young looking woman, confuse her, and think her very young. Even if Az refused to age. Put her bare foot down on it and everything!

She would not try to stop the girl from going. To many times the hunches one has, were there for a reason.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:29 pm

She smiled to her and even felt compelled to give her a quick hug for some reason. Before she ran off Kyra whispered to her.

"Things will be fine with your daughter. May not be for a while but eventually it will all work out. And I will probably be by to see you soon, maybe you can help me with something."

She was a little confused about her age but that was a discussion for another time. With a smile she ran off in the direction of where she thought she needed to go and she hoped she helped some how but time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down