Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Just a walk in the Garden (open)

Go down

Just a walk in the Garden (open) Empty Just a walk in the Garden (open)

Post by Ha'Ruil Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:39 am

He was walking around the garden with Tasha in hand. He was taking the sights of the garden the trees, plants, and animals around it. As they got the a bridge and stopped half way on it and looked over seeing the fish in it. With his free hand he put it on the side of the bridge.

"Well Tasha dear how do you like it out here?"

He was honestly curious.

Last edited by Ha'Ruil on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Just a walk in the Garden (open) Empty Re: Just a walk in the Garden (open)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:36 am

Tasha rested her hand on the railing of the bridge as she looked down at the fish below. She was pretty sure that the thoughts that ran through her mind about the fish were not the same as his. "It's very peaceful out here." She looked away from the fish and began to look around. It seemed to be abnormally absent of little furry critters scurrying about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:52 pm

"Yes it is. If you are not used to this kind of peace it will take a little while to get used to it."

With that he lets go of the railing and with his hand in hers he moves his hand up and over her making her spin in that spot so that his arm around her now. So his front was now touching her back. He put his chin on her shoulder and smiled.

"Do you like it out here?"
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:39 am

She laughed as he spun her around so she was in his arms. "Yes, I like it very much. But the garden seems to be rather void of people today." She still didn't mention how it seemed to be void of little furry critters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:28 am

He moves his head from her shoulder and looks around for a few before putting his head on her shoulder again.

"Yes it does look that way does it not. But I do not understand why they would not be out here seeing this vision of beauty."

He just smiles as he leans his mouth close to her ear whispering.

"But I do have to say this garden is second to your beauty"

Yes it was corny but he like it when he made her laugh.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:31 pm

She chuckled and then blushed. "You're too sweet Ha'Ruil." She brought her hand up to the side of his head and her fingertips brushed his ears. She closed her eyes and smiled as she ran the tip of her index finger over the point of his ear. She loved elves ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:48 pm

His eyes immediately shut as she touched his ears. A shiver started from the base of his spine and up through his head. He even leaned his head towards her hand.

"Tasha dear, if you do that again I will have to kiss you and embarrass you so everyone could see. Deal Tasha dear?"
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:19 pm

Tasha chuckled again as she continued to play with his ear. "What everyone? And why would I be embarrassed?" She ran her finger over his ear again. There was just something about pointy ears that she loved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:26 pm

He just sucked in his breath as his eyes kept shut. His hands were moving around her stomach pulling her closer to him.

"Ok then if you are not going to get embarrassed, I guess this is war."

So from the position he was in he started to nip at her neck. "Two can play this game" He thought.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:03 am

She moaned as she leaned her head back on his shoulder. "I guess so." She used her fingernail to trace along the edge of his ear as she drew in her bottom lip and bit down on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:33 am

He chuckles as he hears her moan. He slowly moves his hands over to her waist, holding them there. He moved his mouth away from her neck putting his chin on her shoulder again. His eyes still closed from her moving her fingers around his ears.

"So is our little walk over or should we keep on going?"

He chuckles as he leaned his face in and kissed her cheek.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:41 am

She reluctantly lowered her hand from his ear and her smile widened as he kissed her cheek. "You have not shown me all of the garden." And she had yet to see if being around him would bring any of the little fuzzy critters out to play, or if they were all going to hide from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:37 am

He smiled as he moved one his hands over to one of her hands and he grabbed hold of it.

"Come on lets keep walking."

He did a few stops here and there looking at a flower here or goign to a tree to see the leaves. He was having a lot of fun but he did have to ask one question that was bothering him.

"I do not know if you know this dear. But why are there trees and flowers growing here that are not native to this part of the world."

Yes he knew about magic but he has never come across anything that could do this unless it was in a building made of glass.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:43 am

She looked around and noticed he was right. "Hmm, I had never noticed before. Perhaps they are brought in and cared for to make things look more diversified. I know some people have the magics to cause climate controlled bubbles and things can survive where they would normally die." She figured that had to be at least close to the reason why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down