Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A Picture is worth a thousand Words

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Picture is worth a thousand Words - Page 2 Empty Re: A Picture is worth a thousand Words

Post by Derick Silverleaf Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:04 pm

Being wrapped in that hug, that warm smile come over lips again. Arms still holding the picture and what was left of the pencils did their best to return said hug. Instantly, he didn't really wanna let go. Just something deep in him was sending is state of being into once more unfamiliar territory. School boy effect maybe?

When she released and gave her little vow, a chuckle sprang out, head shiftly lightly in a shake. Shifting the things into his free hand, his arm now wrapped around hers, following her lead.

Absolutely. I think I remember the way back from here. It as been a while. So don't let me get us lost.

Sending her a quick wink, he smirked. Oh yes, that old blush was returning to his features as he started to guide them down that path back to the Inn.
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

A Picture is worth a thousand Words - Page 2 Empty Re: A Picture is worth a thousand Words

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:09 pm

Madeline looked up at him with a not-so- innocent look. "Now would I do that."

She knew of a few places around here that would be good for making out. She had in fact planned on heading back to the inn, but she would keep her options open.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Unfortuneately, Derick knew of no such locations. He really didn't explore too much during his previous stay at the Inn. I wandered around a bit, but it was always with company and for a purpose. Sending her that playful glair, he smirked.

I'm not sure yet, but I am beginning to think you would. Not sure yet. I'm still trying to feel you out.
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Madeline let out a laugh. "Good luck on that!!"

"I'll make you a deal. We'll go straight back to the inn. Have dinner in mine rooms or yours, and next time you come back. I'll show you around."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Looking to her a moment he would start to smirk. Yup, the wiskey kickin in still. is mind starting to tell him tings that were best left hidden. However, he would drop his and her arm. But only to let his hand move towards hers. Fingers moving over her palm, waiting to see what she did before grasping.

I would like that, Madeline. I think I can come back very soon. The shop owner owes me some for this bult order I flew together. Honestly its the biggest order we have had all year.

Never once id he question or int that he had to think about coming back. Instead it was a matter of how soon and for how long.
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Madeline turned to face him. Simply put she couldn't fight her urges anymore.

The one thing Gawain had taught her was if ya want something badly enough take it. And that was exactly what she had planned on doing.

She wrapped both arms around his neck and gave him one long kiss. When she finally stopped she had a longing look in her eyes. "I think dinner can wait a bit. Don't you?"

She hoped he would say yes.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:27 pm

This is a funny world. Here he came here today to drop off an order, and it turns out the person that submitted said order doesn't exist, but then he did and would be around tomorrow. Then, he runs into an old friend, starts talking and ends up going to a lake and kissin on her. And then they start taking a pleasent walk back to then end and she stops and plants one on him. And now...well....

When she stopped them, he would be looking to her with a puzzled look. But know what he did, he knew she was unpredictable. That would be about the time that she clung to him and his lips were being claimed. Blues would fly open for a second, but then she would feel him start to ease into the kiss gladly. Feeling them connect in such a way pretty much stopped all movement, all thought. As they broke, he was still in a bit of shock. Looking to her with those eyes. But then, she said what she did. He couldn't stop neither the blush nor the smirk that claimed his features.

Well....ww...what do you have in mind?

As he said that, without him knowing, he would be nodding his head. And there he goes again. Always seems to find himself trouble this one...
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Maddie had a longing look in he asked her what she had in mind. They had made there way to a sort of wooded area between the inn and the falls. It was one of her favorite spots, because the trees formed a circle, and there were wild flowers in the middle.

Madeline kissed him again this time longer with a little more intensity. When she finished, she let go of his embrace and sat on the ground leaning back on her arms. "Why don't you come down here and kiss me some more, and we'll see where it leads."

((Okay this thread will be finished else where. Use your imaginations. Laughing ))
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Madeline laid in Derick's arms with a cheezy smile on her face. This had been hands down one of the best days in her life, and she would treasure it for ever.

Madeline tiltied her head up and looked at Derrick. "Just in case I forget to say it. Thank you."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:41 pm

Laying his form out, almost like second nature e would be wrapping his arms around her as she snuggled up. Of course, she wouldn't be the only one with a huge smile on their lips. Leaning head down towards hers, cheek would rest on top of her forehead. Fingers of his hands sending gentle massages over skin of her arms. Now this had to be some picture. Moments before he didn't care, or would even had even brought that thought to mind. But now that the fireworks were over, he chuckled as he wondered what the possibilities were of someone walking along the path and seeing them in the grove? Oh well. Not like he had anything to be ashamed of.

Her words would drag him back to reality. With a shake of his head looked down to her. Arms squeezing just a bit.

Thank you? For what?

That seemed to be a logical question. True, the answer was probably obvious, but in his mind something like what just happened is done freely without favor or service. So what was there to be thanked for? Besides, like he would ever toot his own horn.
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:27 pm

"For today silly." Madeline said in a picking voice.

"It's been kind of a long year, and this is the first time I have been truly happy and at peace. It's as if you've shown me what it's like to be happy."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:24 pm

You see, now she's gone and done it. She had to be all cute and beautiful and mushy and stuff. Now she will never get rid of him. Hearing her words, he would smile pearlies at her as head would nod. O he coupletely understood wat she was meaning. Only for him it had been a substantial amount of time more. However, those were most likely scars that will never go away. People kept saying they would. That only time will tell. Well......"time" must refer to decades.

There's nothing you should be thanking me for. We spent this time together as a...well...a a spurt of the moment as it were. We both are equally at fault. Though...I.....I do hope this means there will be...more days like today.

He looked to her with those big blue crystals of his. Hair flowing lightly just at his right shoulder. You would think they actually did spend a whole day of wooing and what-not. Hard to believe it had only been a few hours since he stepped into the front door of the Inn thinking he would just be dropping off a shipment.
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:01 am

Maddie let out a happy sigh. "Yeah I do to. So you wanna go back to the inn for real this time and grab something to eat. Or me to poof a picnic here."

She knew he had said no more magic, but after the last few hours he might have changed his mind.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:38 am

You know what....I actually don't care. This day has already given me so many surprises I simply don't have the power to make any decisions right now. I trust the day to give me what it will. So either way, Madeline.

And that was the honest truth of it. This day was going so great all of a sudden that he did not what to make a choice that might steer it down a different. Well, that plus he was stubburn and didn't exactly wish to move anywhere, but instead continue laying with her. But it was too soon to say something as mushy and cute as that. After all.....they still were relatively new friends.

What would you like to do?
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:44 am

"Hmmmm stay here forever?" Madeline didn't care either. She was happy just where she was at, in Derick's arms.

With a swing of her hand a picnic basket, table clothe and plates appeared. Inside the basket were a different variety of sandwiches, and some iced tea.

"Okay when we decide to move we have something to eat."

She snuggled up closer to him and grinned. "I don't wanna move yet."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:20 pm

He would chuckle at her words. Forever? Was she locked in just like that? Maybe he hadn't lost the touch that he thought he had. Fingers still Idly playing along her skin as they cuddled. Though when she did do her trickery he woudl watch. He didn't know what it was about the magic stuff that made him twitch. It's everywhere! And he has known so many people that had the gift. Don't know. Maybe jelousy? Fear of the unknown? Seeing the set-up that she wished he smirked, then just leaned head down into hers. Though with her words, smirk would transform so that her grin would have a friend.

Oh yeah? What is it you want then? Cause I am getting a bit hungry. It's been a big day for me.

Such an open-ended question. Those were plentiful today.
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Madeline's stomach started growling. Yeah she was hungry too. She stood up and put her clothes back on. "Get dressed, and I'll set up the picnic."

She made her way to where the food basket was. She stretched out the clothe and laid the sandwiches. The thing with Maddie's magic was that what ever she was craving at the time, is usually what she poofed. Today was peanut butter jelly sandwiches and banana sandwhiches. There were also potato chips and soda.

Once she was done, she sat down and waited for Derick.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:47 pm

With a nod, he would lean forward, pressing lips to her shoulder before they both rolled to stand and get dressed. He would look around with a slight smirk, trying to find all the pieces of his outfit. Buttoning up his shirt, leaving the top few undone, he would gladly go join her. Sitting in front from her, legs would bend and he plopped down.

So, now that we are to the small talk stage, what have you been doing with yourself since i've been away? Not even sure how long it's been. Feels like a year.
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:59 am

Yes it had been a year, and Maddie had been through more than her fair share. But she was happy now, well at least for the moment, and she felt like sharing. Besides, if she was going to continue seeing Derick, she might as well tell him now, than find out later.

She took a sip of her drink, and began to speak. "Well let's see. Umm...training, traveling, you know the basic fun girl stuff. Oh and I died last year."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Now how exactly is a guy supposed to respond to that? Here they were enjoy a nice picnic after.....yeah.....and then she just blurts out something like that. Lucky for him he was alreayd sitting down. He was actually starting to explor the contents of that basket when that bomb got dropped. Stopping all movement he looked up to her, leaning back. His face full of both shock and disbelief.

W..what? What do you mean, you died?

Now you have to give him some credit. It's not every day you get told news like that, so him not totally loosing it was something. However, there wasn't anything he could do. I mean, you can't just let something like that get said and then "Pass me the mustard". So, he would just be sitting there looking to her. A look of worry starting to come over features. Oh look, he cares!

Are you alright? I mean, how? Wat happened? Are you still.....?
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:01 am

Madeline was about to go into the whole story of what happened last year when everything went dark. No, she didn't pass out or anything. It was the Sight trying to break through. In a few seconds everything came back, and her head was hurting, which was often the case when she was about to have a vision.

Knowing this, Madeline stood up and looked around. No, everything seemed normal. Still, to be on the safe side, she needed to get Derrick out of there. She turned around to face him. With a wave of her hand, a small portal opened up. She gave him a weak smile. "Sorry Derick."

With another wave of her hand a strong bolt of wind knocked him into the portal, back to his room at the inn. When the portal closed, Madeline sat on the ground with her head down and waited.

In moments a familiar figure appeared before her. The only thing she could see was a shoe, but she knew who it was. "Jono, is it really you? After all this time?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jono Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:16 am

"Hello, Madeline. My time here is brief, but I felt that I was needed." He paused, his ethereal form flickering briefly. "Madeline, in our short time together, I came to love you. What I did was done out of pure love. Please, Maddie, you are more than what you think you are. More than what you have become. I wish I could be here in body as well as spirit, but this must suffice for now. Don't forget me, Madeline, but please, find love. You deserve the best of what life has to offer. Once again, I implore you to reconsider your path. You have potential for greatness, and your current cynical view of the world is ill-suited for one such as you."

He turned to look over his shoulder, and sighed. "My time with you is, for now, at an end. Please, heed my words. Darkness is coming, and you will play an integral part in pushing it back. However, you will only be able to accomplish this if you embrace your true power. You are a wonderful woman, and I was lucky to have loved you, if only for a short time." He turned once more, speaking to someone that Madeline could not see. "I need a few more moments, please!" Another sigh, then a smile. "The Powers that allowed me to return in this form have granted me a boon. Don't be afraid, Madeline." He stepped closer, and lowered his head to kiss her gently. "Remember, I will be with you always, and I will always love you. Until the end of all that is, I will love you."

He stepped back, smiling. "Tell your father I said hello, and ask him to not bear me any ill will for the things that happened. I would lay my life down for you again, if such were needed or possible. Until we meet again, Madeline. Remember, a storm is coming, and you have it within you to weather it. Don't forget my words. I was sent back out of a great necessity, and I dare not fail in my endeavors. You have a great capacity for love, and this is one of your greatest strengths." He turned as if to go, then stopped, smiling. "She will accept you, Madeline. You are of Gawain's own flesh, and she knows this. She will, I promise." She would know of whom he spoke, and understand.

"Farewell, my love." As he spoke, he began to shimmer once more, and with a step away from her, he disappeared.

Jono

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:26 am

Madeline sat there and listened, tears streaming down her face. What was he talking about, what was coming?

She touched her lips at his kiss. She couldn't even speak, and when she could he was gone.

She sat there crying for a few moments. She would take his words to heart.

Madeline stood up and wiped her tears away. She had to find out what was coming and soon, but first she needed to find Derick, and try to explain what she did and why. So she made her way back to the inn.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Never before did his face move from worry to fear so quickly. True there were parts of his past that no one he had seen in 15 years had knew about, but even then the bloodlust and power would get the better of him. No, never before had something began to grow and then get shattered all too quickly.

Those crystal blues looked up to her, still questioning what she ha said, and now even more so with her getting up like that. But then there were those words, those actions. There was a reason he did not have a overly fondness for magic, but that started long ago. And things like this did not help. He was pushed back by that sudden thrust of wind. And as he flew back, those wide blues looked of fear as he looked to Maddie, his soul almost screaming out what did she do. And out of his lips would be a loud scream. He did not know what was happening. But he did know she was the one that did it. But after what they had just shared...what they had just started. Why?

Landing on the floor of his room he was in shock. Looking up at the portal he would watch it swirl and fade away. Eyes blinking he still did not understand what just happened. He would even look around a bit. Though, he hadn't actually been to his room yet, but he did recognize the decor from his previous stay. He deffinately was back at the inn. And so he would just sit there on the floor, not really moving. Letting his brain take in what just happened.

But he really should be used to this by now. Afterall, this was nothing compared to the loss he still felt. But he thought it was getting better. The past several hours it was like the sun was finally coming out from behind the clouds. But perhaps that was the dream and this was his reality.

The broken mans remains...
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2