Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Package delivery

Go down

Package delivery Empty Package delivery

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Once again he adjusted the round and beady spectacles that slipped down the tip of his hooked nose as he looked at the package in his hand. He had been charged with delivering it to someone who had their residence listed as the Tel'Ranaemyn Inn, but he had his speculations about that. There were not many who listed an Inn as a residence, it was generally a temporary one, and who was to say that this person was still there or not. He did not sign on for a goose-chasing effort and he did not wish to resort to other means in tracking down the packages recipient.

The package would be delivered in the later part of the day as the suns rays were not welcomed to his eyes nor the rest of his being. So it was that when the sun was down his way was made to the Inn. As lingering rays of the sun were still breaking through the clouds care was taken to make sure that he was not touched by the rays a heavy navy robe adorned his body with the hood pulled over his head. The shadow cast within the hood fully covered all of his face save the bottom lip and chin; even those were drenched in a slight shadow.

Heavy footsteps as he reached the destination and walked up the porch and opened the door, the light from the inside causing him to blanch yet the darkness of the hood doing it's job to keep it away. Looked left. Looked right. He did not go to the desk but sat upon the couch by the door instead. Even as he sat the cloak kept him covered and revealed nothing but the illusion of a thin frame.

Here he would wait until he was noticed. The square package besides him.

Onyx

Back to top Go down

Package delivery Empty Re: Package delivery

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:39 pm

Maddie had just come back from getting something to eat from the kitchen, when she noticed someone or something at the front door. She made her way to the front door where he was sitting. She saw the mysterious stranger had a package beside him.

"Hello there my name is Madeline, may I help you?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:02 pm

“Madeline.”

The name rolled out from within the darkness of the hood and had with it a raspy tone. How sweet and kind for the name to be offered up without any form of presence at all. One thing it did was let him know that this was not the person he was after.

To get up from the seat or not when this female seemed suited enough to service him. He picked up the package that was besides him instead, black gloved fingers being seem and then tapping on the side of the item as he pulled it into his lap. This caused whatever part of his face that was still visible hidden.

Had nothing to do with his words though.

“What I have here must be handled with utmost care.” Stress upon the ‘S’s. Finger tapped the white envelop on the front.

“Epiphany. Is she here?”

Onyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:21 pm

To Madeline's knowledge, Pip wasn't at the inn, but she did come in quite often. "No, I haven't seen her round in a few days. If that package is for her though, I would be happy to give it to her."

Madeline was curious to what was so important in that box, and why her sister was involved.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:43 am

Hadn't seen her around . . .

That admission was the reason why he had been slightly hesitant to look for her here - because of the possibility that she was not here. They knew how she was. Yes. They knew. She may only come to this location once a month. Perhaps . . . perhaps.

"This package . . . is important to the sender." Why else would they have hired a personal carrier to deliver it aside from having it dropped off with the standards mail. The black gloved fingers continued to drum on the package. Especially the envelope.

He stayed where he was, eying this 'Madeline' from behind his spectacles under the shadow of his hood. "Can you check her room for me . . ."

The one he was looking for could be behind closed doors.

Onyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:38 pm

Maddie knew Epiphany wasn't at the inn, but she still went and checked her room, and knocked with her fist. She waited a few seconds, then knocked again. No answer.

Maddie then walked backed to the cloaked stranger sitting by the door. "Sorry Sir, she's not here, but I'am Epiphany's sister, if you would like to leave it with me, or by the door, I will be happy to give it to her. I promise to take great care of it."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:32 pm

She was her . . . sister? He hadn't been aware that she had a sister, but why would he? There was no way of him knowing this not to be true so why should he doubt it? He did not have specific instructions to not leave it with someone else and this person, this 'Madeline' was her sister.

Thinking.
Thinking.
Thinking.

"Yes . . .Yes I believe that will do just fine." He would have liked to have seen this 'Epiphany' for himself though fortunes did not seem to favor him in that regard. From the rumors hearing about that one then if she was gone (or only not wanting to be found at the time) it would take extra means to find her. Those extra means were what he was not willing to undergo. This should not make too much difference. Not much and he would dwell on this as he stood and held the package in both hands.

"Don't give it to anyone but her and don't you open it either." Then he would extend it out to her. "I will know if you do."

Onyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down