Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

B.B.B. To Do List #9

+2
Casandra Lightheart
Emilia
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

B.B.B. To Do List #9 - Page 2 Empty Re: B.B.B. To Do List #9

Post by Derick Silverleaf Wed May 13, 2009 3:24 pm

He would nod as a faint smile came over lips. Those crystals looking to them as they exchanged greetings and he looked back to Emilia. She was his security blanket for the moment. Wasn't much of a crowd sort of guy, but it seemed he was slowly being pushed into the deep end. So yes, poor Derick.

" Please to meet you all too. I'm rather new around the inn still."
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed May 13, 2009 3:47 pm

Emilia smiled at the women and nodded at Venis. She looked down at her clothes.

"Seams I may need to change."

She was also bearfoot and most shops frowned on the no shoes.

"Come on Derick, you can talk to my mom while I change. Unless you want to stay here with all these women."
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Wed May 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Hearing Emilia's words, a brow would raise just a bit as he too took note of what the ladies were wearing. But he took a careful note! He was waaay too outnumbered to be getting himself in trouble. He would turn to Emilia and in that shy, quiet voice he would speak.

"Do I need to change as well? Or..um....am I fine?"

It's not like he was in rags or anything. In fact, he too was in leather, of sorts. Those leather pants that he almost always wore outlined his lower half whilst that faded deep green shirt loosely clung to torso. But still, he did want to make sure he at least was trying to fit in with the people around. Trying to make some sort of connection is a good thing!
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed May 13, 2009 5:10 pm

She looked at Derick.

"You look fine love. The pants look good on you."

She headed for her room. and looked back at him as she opened the door and went in. She left it open her mother was decent and it would give Derick time to decide if he wanted to come in.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Wed May 13, 2009 11:33 pm

She looked over at Venis and smiled at her "hiya, well it does seem like we all have had the same thought about clothes today. And since you are taking the big coach, we 4 can ride behind. Crusing speed on the bikes is always fun, gets us noticed more" That send a giggle through her little group "And if anyone wants a ride on the bikes, as long as they dont mind riding on the back, we dont mind a bit."
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 2:56 am

Venis smiled at Inion. "That's fine sweety, I'm sure he horses can go slow enough for you to keep up." She laughed and winked at her. "After all, they will be pulling the coach behind them." She laughed some more. "Maybe one day though, I'll put my Transylvanian horses against your bikes to see which is truly faster. And no fairy magic either." She liked Inion, she was a great person.

She had heard Seleen and was grinning. "Well, it's only some of us who are wearing leather." Of course, she had yet to see Tasha. But Casie wouldn't be wearing leather. Unless Venis could convince her to do so. "Hey Em, maybe your ..." She had headed in already. No biggie. Venis walked to the door of Emilia's room. "Gwendolan, right? Would you care to join us for some shopping?" The more the merrier, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Thu May 14, 2009 3:17 am

He looked over at Cassandra and nods.

"Hello there...I would shake your hand but at the moment my hands of kind of tied up."

then the next he knew he was being dragged into Tasha's bedroom. He saw her getting dresses and thought he might as get dressed as well. But when he saw her in her outfit his jaw dropped long enough for her to everything on and with her walking out the door closing it behind her. He just shook his head and chuckled.

"I swear that woman...."

He just left it at that and when he got fully dressed he walked out of the room looking around. Cassandra was there standing in the main room and he smiled looking at her.

"Hello again, now that I am fully clothed"

He chuckled a little. Then when he saw Tasha sitting there he walked up behind her and put his arms around her.

"So my dear where you guys going?"
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Thu May 14, 2009 3:34 am

Cassie looked at Ha'Ruil as he came out fully clothed and walked over to him extending her hand.

"I'm Casandra, pleasure to meet you."

She looked at Tasha and was shaking her head.

"We are going shoping."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Fri May 15, 2009 1:43 am

Inion laughed brightly. "well from the tales I have heard, our bikes would die in a cloud of smoke against your horses. Its our war horses I would wager on, not for speed but for talent." She gave her a wink, turned to lock her door, not that she feared someone going in her room, it was more out of habit. The back of her jacket had wings like hers emboridried on it witht he words Asphalt Fairies. The other girls had the same thing, only differnce was thier jacket wings matched thier own. "well we are ready when ever you ladies are."

Any where else the group in the hall would draw some odd looks but here it was the norm to see Vamps, humans, goddess and fairies chatting and planning like old friends.
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Fri May 15, 2009 4:11 pm

And not to forget the elf in one room and the warecat in another.

Gwen looked up when she heard the door open. The hall was full of women and one single man. Emilia was asking him if he wanted to stay out in the hall while she changed or come in and talk to her.

She smiled shyly to the man and then looked up at the very tall red head when she spoke to her. She knew who she was because of Manny, she had seen her a few times but this was the first time she had ever spoken with her.

"Yes, I am Gwendolan. Shoping?"

She looked around at the women gathering in the hall way and that one poor man. He looked very uncomfortable.

"I don't know, I am working on it but I am still not so good with crowds."
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 3:37 am

Tasha leaned back against Ha'Ruil and gave him a kiss. "Yes, shopping. Care to join us?" She smiled softly. She didn't want to get the wicked grin on her face that was threatening behind her soft smile. But she knew where they were going, and she didn't exactly want to tell him. She thought that if he wanted to go, it would be a nice surprise for him. And if he didn't want to go, than eventually he would get a whole other nice surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 4:14 am

How Seleen was managing to remain quiet was nothing short of a miracle. Especially given she was bursting at the seams with joy. But she did happen to snicker at the conversation between Venis and Inion. After all, she knew someone who could probably outrun Venis' horses. Someday she might even have to test that out. But in the mean time ...

She walked over to the door of Emilia's room. "Oh please do join us. It is for my wedding. And it is going to be a lot of fun." She didn't mind a lot of people going, that just meant more help in picking out her outfits for the wedding and the wedding night. Which was the actual purpose. And if they bought out the store in the process, so be it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sat May 16, 2009 11:29 pm

When Emilia reached her room she went to her closet. She had heard Inion say someone could ride the bikes with her and the other fairies. She was excited. It had been a while since she was on a bike.

She pulled out her leather hip huggers. They were tight at the hips and laced up instead of zipping. They were lose everywhere else. with that she pulled out a vest that left her stomach bare it came down in a slight point at her belly button. The back had diamond shaped lattice work to just below her shoulder blades.

She quickly dressed and then pulled a pair of heavy socks out of her dresser and pulled them on. Completing her outfit was a pair of leather boots with buckles.

B.B.B. To Do List #9 - Page 2 GetprodimgB.B.B. To Do List #9 - Page 2 B3B.B.B. To Do List #9 - Page 2 Aa2B.B.B. To Do List #9 - Page 2 31166934-250x250-0-0_

She came out of the room in time to hear Sel try to convince her mother to join them.

"Come on mother, it will be fun. Maybe you will find something you like."

She sent her mother a mental link.

~If you are worried about money don't be, I'll take care of it if you want something.~

She looked at Sel.

"I decided to keep up with the theme of the day and wear leather."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolan Sun May 17, 2009 12:38 am

Gwen looked at the women. It seemed like they were ganging up on her but it was ok, she needed to get out and at least try to have a good time.

~Thank you Emilia, I will remeber that.~

"I guess I'm coming too. It is hard to say no when I have been asked so nicely. I have no plans."

She stood from the couch.

"I'm ready whenever you all are."
Gwendolan
Gwendolan

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 6:12 am

Venis smiled. "Good, welcome aboard. We're just waiting on a couple more from this floor. And then, if we see anyone else on our way out who wants to come along, they'll be welcome as well." That was Venis for you, take charge and keep things running as smoothly as possible. She just couldn't help herself. That was just who she was.

She smiled as she began to introduce everyone.
"I'm Venis, this is Seleen, our bride to be. This is Inion, and her group." She had never met the other girls, but she was sure they could introduce themselves. "And this is Derick. We're waiting on Casie and Tasha as far as I know." She smiled again, maybe knowing everyone's names would put Gwendolan's mind a little more at ease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri May 22, 2009 1:55 am

He just smiles at her as he had his arms around.

"Sure that is fine sweety....Where are we going?"

He gave her another kiss on the cheek. And then he got up and started heading to the door and opened it up for the women.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 4:47 am

She let Cas and Kjay walk out first, then she followed with Levi. She let Ha'Ruil close the door. She smiled as she leaned up for a kiss to his lips before she spoke. "That, dear, is a surprise." She grinned as she took his hand in hers and led him to the others who were gathering in the hall. She chuckled as she saw all the leather clad women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Sat May 23, 2009 5:09 am

Cas left the room Kjay right behind her. She hugged Venis as she joind the women in the hall.

"It looks like we have a rather large crowd starting."

She smiled at Derick.

"Hello Derick."

She then looked at all the other woman.

"Hello everyone."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Sun May 24, 2009 11:26 pm

(seems as though I still cant get my fonts to change)

Inion smiled as she was introduced and looked ot her girls, first was the vibrant red head, "this is Fia, my soul sister', then came the other red head "Aryanna my daughter" and last was the spunky girl who at the moment had spiked blue hair "and this is my god daughter Shayla."

She turned and smiled at Lady Casandra. "Hello lovely lady." yes she was in a very bright and cheery mood even a bit flirtatous. She even gave a wink to Emilia,"ahh Lady Emilia you look as though you are ready to ride with us fairies. You are more then welcome to ride on the back of my bike."
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon May 25, 2009 12:19 am

Emilia smiled at Inion and winked back.

"Inion, having a ride on the back of the bike is exactly what I was hoping for."

She laughed.

"This is my mother Gwendolan."

She also pointed at Derick.

"This is my friend Derick."

She really had wanted to ride the bikes. This was going to be a fun afternoon.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Derick Silverleaf Tue May 26, 2009 1:33 am

Derick would be in his shy stage at the moment. As he was introduced, he would smile with a light nod of the head.

"Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you."

And then there was Cass. A warm smile would be sent to her as well, but he already knew her from his coming here and getting a tour of the grounds.

"Hello Cassandra. Haven't seen you in a while. How are you doing?"
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Tue May 26, 2009 1:47 am

Cas smiled at Inion.

"Hello."

She looked at Derick and smiled.

"Hello Derick, I am doing ok."

She was dealing thats what she was doing, she was doing her bst to keep smiling so that she didn't ruin her friends good mood. This was suposed to be a happy time.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Wed May 27, 2009 1:17 am

She smiled at Emily. "well then pretty lady we shall cruise in style and at a speed that well make the men in town jealous." Her gentle laughter filled the hall, not in a crazy loud way in a musical fun way.

Looking around at the others. "Anyone else interested in riding with us crazy fairies/"
Inion
Inion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 4:00 am

Venis smiled at the turn out for the shopping. It even seemed Tasha had conned her new beau into joining them. When she heard Inion's invitation she chuckled. "Um, I think some of us are better off in my coach. I don't think these dresses are bike appropriate. But, maybe some other time? I love to ride." Venis had never gotten around to bringing her Fat Boy to Rhy'Din.

She began to move towards the steps. "Shall we ladies and gentlemen? We are on a mission after all." She gave a wink to Seleen as she began to head down the stairs. If they ran into anyone else along the way, they would of course invite them. That was the reason for walking down instead of just popping down through a portal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed May 27, 2009 11:38 am

Emilia smiled at Inion.

"There are many ways to make men jealous, two beautiful women on a bike, I think that is one of the top."

She laughed too, her own musical voice mingling with Inions. A fairy and an elven goddess. Was New Haven ready for it?

She then looked to Venis.

"Lets head out."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next