Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

B.B.B To Do list #22

Go down

B.B.B To Do list #22 Empty B.B.B To Do list #22

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 3:41 am

Seleen had to find Shuda and get him to join her in the garden. He was in for one big shock when they got out there. She figured she would see if he was still in their room first, given she was already there. She was so nervous that she stuck her fingernail in her mouth like she was going to bite it. She didn't of course, then her nails would look really bad for the wedding. That was, of course, provided there was still going to be a wedding after this. "Honey, are you in here?" She headed for the bedroom portion of the room.

Back to top Go down

B.B.B To Do list #22 Empty Re: B.B.B To Do list #22

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu May 14, 2009 11:50 pm

He was in the bedroom playing on one of his guitars just plucking at the strings. He was wearing his normal attire of black unbuttoned shirt, black pants and boots. He then heard Seleen calling for him. "Yes love I am in the bedroom." He then picked his head up and smiled as he saw her. "What is it hun?"
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 3:58 am

She smiled at her future husband, but the smile didn't reach her eyes. The smile was an attempt at hiding the worry she was feeling. "I was going to see if you wanted to go for a walk in the garden with me. But if your busy, it can wait." Another hundred or so years. Of course she didn't add that last part. But she was truly scared to tell him what she needed to tell him. She was worried that it would freak him out and he wouldn't be able to handle it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sat May 23, 2009 4:43 am

He just looks at her and smiles. "Dear for you I am never busy and it has been a while since we have gone there so why not." With that he puts down his guitar down and leaning it against the wall as he gets up to walk with her. "Shall we go?" He just smiles at her waiting for her.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 5:00 am

She smiled and tried to not give away how nervous she was. "You're too sweet my love." She walked with him to the door of their room and out. They headed down to the garden for a little walk and talk time. She was so nervous that she thought she was going to pass out. "Um, baby, how much do you know about vampire lore?" That was as good a place as any to start this conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu May 28, 2009 1:43 am

He just kind of stopped and blinked at her a few times. "Well I think I know more than most people I mean I am over 400 years old. Well this is just on top of my head and granted this if from mythology and actually meetings ones other than you."

Well first they are immortal to a point. Some say that if you drive a stake into the heart of one it dies or some say they go into torpor or a deep sleep as some call it. They have the ability to regenerate limbs unless something really bad happened to the limb. um.......if you cut of their heads they die. Some say they cannot go across moving water I would have no idea why. Some say that they do not like crosses what so ever and run from them other say that just to not like them and some say that the touch of a cross on the skin burn a vampire. Some say it does not. They do not like holy water apparently it burns like acid to them. They cannot go out in sunlight but a vampire might have something to ward against the sun rays. Which you have I assume. Um.... It some say that the only way to become a vampire is to be bitten by one to the point of almost death and then they give you some of their blood to make you one. Some also say that when a vampire turns more people into vampires that they have control of the others. Some philosophical people say that they do not consume the blood of their victims but their life force. And then there are the shape shifters. The vampire that can shape shift into other things like bats, wolfs, mist etc etc. Oh and before I forget it is also said that there are vampires out there that have special abilities that other do not. Speed, telepathy, sight, smell, hearing that sort of stuff. I think I covered everything.....I think."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Seleen nodded. "Mmhmmm." It was in response to his statement of his knowledge coming from mythology and meeting other vampires in his four hundred plus years. Then she listened in silence as they walked. He had a lot more knowledge that she had heard from most. She even smiled about it.

She listened closely as they made their way out the door to the garden. By the time he had finished, they were out under the cover of the trees, out amongst the flowers and the animals. She turned to look at him and smiled as she took both his hands in hers. "Well, I notice you mentioned the shape shifting thing. But I also notice that you never mentioned the race of vampire that could shift. I'm, glad, because it's not just Gangrel who do." She was very nervous, she was even shaking slightly.

She released his hands and turned her back to him. She didn't want him to see the blood tears welling up in her eyes. She took a deep breath to steady her voice. "Well, you will be happy to know my love, that I do not shift into a wolf or mist." She looked to the ground and a tear fell to her feet. She was so scared to tell him this. She was so scared that he would want to leave once he saw how hideous she could become.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sun May 31, 2009 12:29 am

He walks over to her and he puts his hands on her shoulders. With their mind link he was able to hear what she was thinking. "Sweety whatever you shift into, do you honestly think I care. I love you for who you are and that will never change. I mean seriously what kind of man or future husband do you think I am?" He gave her a encouraging squeeze.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 4:03 am

She each up and placed one hand on his. With her other hand she wiped away her tears. "I think you are the most wonderful man I have ever met, and I think you will be a perfect husband, and I love you with all my heart. But my other form ..." She sighed as she removed his hand from her shoulder and stepped free of the other.

When she released his hand she raised her arms out to her sides and then jumped upward. There was no puff of smoke, no sound of bones breaking and reforming. Nothing gave away the fact that she had shifted. For that, one would only have to look skyward to see. Because there in the air above where Seleen had stood, was a very large vampire bat. It was about the size of a vulture. She flapped her wings slowly as she remained where she was to hear and see his reaction.

B.B.B To Do list #22 Seleensother

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:58 am

He saw her jump up into the air and then he saw her change. He has seen bats before but not that big. But hey he had his own shift that no one has seen yet. And in his 400 years of life does she honestly think that would shock him. He smirked a little "What no puff of smoke, no menacing laugh? Well on the up side you did not turn into a six foot flea." He chuckled a little bit before extending his arm.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Seleen hovered there for a moment before she returned to her human form and lowered to the ground softly. She walked towards him, still fully clothed, as this was very much different than when a lycan shifted. She doubled up her fist and punched him in the stomach as hard as she could before she side stepped him and headed back into the Inn. Maybe he had said something wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:03 pm

Yes he was making a joke but that was just him. When he saw her shift back into human form and walk up to him, He thought that she was going to give him a hug or something like. Not a fist in the stomach that launched him 15 feet back. Granted he landed on his feet but his right arm was covering his stomach as he breathing to labored. He saw her start to walk back. "Hey now what was that for love?" He stood up and started to walk behind her.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:43 am

After almost a year together, were they about to have their first argument? Seleen was about to find out. As she walked towards the stairs so they could go back up to their room she turned and began to walk backwards. "Of all the times to crack a joke." Continuing to walk backwards.

Nothing like airing dirty laundry in public, right? "Shuda, I was so nervous about showing you that. I wasn't even going to show you, or even tell you. Venis told me that I had to." A shake of her head and a glance over her shoulder to make sure she wasn't going to trip, run into anyone, or miss the stairs.

She looked back at him as she began to head up the spiral staircase backwards as well. "Venis said that if I wanted to marry you, I should make sure that you loved every part of me, not just this." A dramatic gesture was made of her waving her hand in front of her body. "Easy for her to say." But she was still speaking in her normal soft voice.

She held the hand rail as she took each step backwards. "I'm just glad that I'm not a Lycanthrope and I don't have to be that hideous creature every month. I control my beast, and if and when it comes. Thank the God's." She hit the landing for the second floor and turned around to take the rest of the stairs facing forward again. When she hit the third floor she headed for their room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Ok now he was confused. He kept his mouth shut until they were by their room. He had heard every word that came out of her mouth and he just looked dazed. "Seleen when have I ever made you think other wise that I would not love you huh? I would not have cared if you turned into a six foot tall chicken with horn. I would still love you to matter what." He made sure that he was behind her this time as he put his arms around her. "Dear you know how I am. Would you have rather me run screaming about a 3 foot tall bat that wants to suck my blood?" He did give her a slight hug and kissed her cheek. "now come on you cant be mad at me for long."
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:52 pm

She was reaching for the door handle as he wrapped his arms around her. Which made her smile. She listened to what he said and fought the urge to laugh. When he kissed her cheek and made his crack about not staying mad she turned her head so she could see him.

She looked at him for a moment and then in a very unladylike gesture she stuck her tongue out and him. And while her tongue was between her lips she blew. Yes, she had just raspberried him. She turned in his arms and hugged him back. "I love you too, but I was very worried about telling you about that. So next time it's something serious, can we avoid the wise cracks?" She kissed him deeply for a moment.

Once the kiss was broken she smiled as she looked into those sexy flamed eyes of his. "So how about Pizza for the rehearsal dinner, saves some work for Armandeus. Plus, it's hassle free, we can have it delivered." She smiled. She had come up with that idea the other day and had forgot to ask him.

And since he chose the cake and filling flavors. "Oh, and you need to take the pictures of the cakes, and the list of flavors and the menu for the wedding to Ar. Well, as soon as we have the menu figured out that is. I will let the employees know that they will be needed in the kitchen the night before to help." She smiled as she kissed him again, and they hadn't even gotten into their room yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuda Darkite Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:41 pm

He kissed her back and smiled. "Pizza seems fine by me dear." He nodded as he heard her other request. "That is not a problem love I will get him the pictures that he needs for the cakes, I just hope we do not give him a heart attack." He just chuckles. And with that he kissed her again walking over to the door opening it and closing it behind them, a click of the lock was then heard.
Shuda Darkite
Shuda Darkite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down