Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The dinner out in town

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The dinner out in town - Page 3 Empty Re: The dinner out in town

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:24 am

He just listened to her and nodded here and there.

"If you want to get them something from the both of us that is fine as well dear. I do not mind granted I have only seen or met a few people in the Inn."

He took another sip from his water.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:45 am

She looked rather embarrassed for a moment. "I have no idea what to get eleven year old kids." That was how old they were turning, at least she thought that was how old they were turning. "I mean, they're young and it's been a long time since I was that young. I mean, not as long as it has been for you. I mean ... Yea, this is me shutting up now." She smiled as she took a drink of her Root Beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:48 am

He just laughed at her and gave her this mock hurt look.

"Tasha Dear, are you implying that I am old?"

He just smirked as he waited for her response and ate the rest of his salad.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:55 am

She was taking a sip of her soup as she reached a hand up to play with the tip of his ear. "No dear, not at all." She grinned as the spoon went into her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:04 am

He was also taking a sip from his soup when he felt her hand on his ear. He stopped halfway and closed his eyes and shivered. He just smiled at her as he ate the last of his soup. The Waiter was coming back with a person behind him holding a tray each.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:12 am

She chuckled as she looked up and saw the waiters. She pulled her hand down from his ear and placed it in her lap. She had finished her soup and almost all of her salad when dinner had arrived. She watched as they sat the trays down and placed the food on the table. It all looked so good, and it was steaming hot. Not to mention the wonderful aroma of it all. She was in food heaven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:16 am

He just smiled and leaned to kiss her one more time before he finished his soup and salad. As soon as he was done with both he put the soup bowl onto the salad plate to not take up as much room and his main dish and hers get put onto the table. Each one was given a wine glass and each were given a bottle of wine now opened for them to pour their own drinks.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:26 am

She returned his kiss and smiled. With the soup bowls and salad plates cleared away she got to do something she had been waiting to do. She reached over and picked up a slice of the Pizza of the tray. "Close your eyes dear and say ahh." She would wait until he did so before she would feed him a bite. The first bite of the first slice because he had never tried it before. She wanted him to have a memorable experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:31 pm

He saw her pick up piece of pizza and he smiled as he closed his eyes.

"Aahh"

He opened up his mouth so that she could feed him.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:48 pm

She moved the piece of pizza into the opening of his mouth. "Careful dear, it's hot." She waited for him to take that first bite and react to it. She was hoping he liked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:17 am

He gently bit down on the piece of pizza and his eyes went wide. He could taste all the toppings of the pizza and felt the cheese melt. He slowly put his hand up to his mouth wiping the cheese that stretched over his mouth. He chewed on the piece for a moment before swallowing the piece.

"I would have to say that was actually quite tasty. I will have to have more of this pizza."

With that he leaned forward and took another bite before leaning back smiling while his lips were closed from the chewing.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Tasha giggled at his reaction to the Pizza. "Glad you like it dear." She burst out into full laughter when he quickly snatched another bite. As he was chewing and smiling she took a bite off of the same slice. They continued to share that slice and then ate dinner while sharing conversation.

She only drank one glass of her wine while she ate. She very much enjoyed her dinner and the Pizza, and definitely the company. She was almost done with her food when she smiled at him again. "This was a wonderful idea Ha'Ruil. I don't know what inspired it but I'm glad you brought me out here tonight." She was having a wonderful evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:53 am

He just smiled as he looked at her.

"Well to be quite honest I wanted to do something nice for you. That was all, I mean I hardly ever saw you leave the Inn and when I even brought it up. I saw you go white. That why I did it.

He took the final bite of his meal as he looked at her.

"Well My dear let me know when you are done, that way we can leave."
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:04 pm

She leaned over and with her hand she turned his face so that he would be looking at her. She gently placed a kiss upon his lips and then smiled at him. Without moving back from him she smiled and spoke softly. "Let's get the waiter to wrap up these left overs and cork our wines for us so we can get out of here." She kissed him again before taking the last bite of her dinner. There was over half a pizza left and they both had wine left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:15 am

He just kissed her back and nodded at her.

"Yes lets wrap this food up and lets head back to the Inn."

With that he waved the waiter back to them.

"Um....Could I get the check please so we can leave. Oh and can you get us something to wrap up for leftovers?"

The waiter nodded at the both of them and then went away. Two minutes later he came back with a box for the food and the check.He made sure all the food that was left was put into the box and he corked the wines so that they could take it back with them. He placed all the items into the bag and when he was done he looked over at the check and picked it up. After looking at the check for a minute he took out two quarter sized flawless uncut diamonds out of his pouch and put them on the table, one for the food and one for the tip. Once he made sure that everything was done he held his hand out to Tasha as they made their way out of the building and up the road to the Inn. After talking for a little while and checking out the area around the road they came back to the Inn, he held the door open for her and after a few minutes of talking again they were back at her door. Tasha opened up the door and they both walked in and he closed the door behind him.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3