Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The dinner out in town

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The dinner out in town - Page 2 Empty Re: The dinner out in town

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 2:34 am

Tasha drew in a deep breath through gritted teeth. "I do not mind PDA's, but one, if you are not careful you will tear it, and two, you know that playing with my belly button ring drives me crazy." She smiled at him and tried to look innocent to anyone who looked their way. "This is not the place for that dear." She had said it again. She drew in her bottom lip and bit down on it. She was fighting against what he was doing with every fiber of her being. "We should figure out dinner." She picked up the menu to read it, maybe the waiter would be by soon so Ha'Ruil could order their drinks, soup, salad, and bread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sat May 09, 2009 2:46 am

"You know for a fact that I would never want that to happen. I mean I have way to much fun with it."

He just kind of smirked as he looked at her.

"And dear I do not have a clue what you are talking about. I mean all I know that we are here for is to talk and to eat. Just because I like messing with your belly button ring does not mean I am doing anything."

He leaned forward again kissing her deeply before he flicked at her ring again before giving it a slight tug.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 3:13 am

She chuckled as she listened to him. As he closed in for a kiss she whispered to him before their lips made contact. "You are too doing something and you even know what it is." She lowered the menu back to the table before her hand came to the side of his face. She was returning his passionate kiss as he continued his attack on her belly button ring. The hand that was not on his face went to his thigh and she gave his thigh a squeeze as they kissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sat May 09, 2009 3:16 am

He shivered a little from her touch before pulling his lips away from hers. He gave her this angelic look.

"I do not have a clue what you are talking about dear."

He just used his other hand and it put it over hers as he leaned back in again to take her lips with his.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 9:06 pm

She laughed. "Yes, you do. You know what happens when you tease me like that. You really should behave so the waiter can come take our order." She returned his kiss and placed her hand over his hand to try and stop him from playing any more. After all, a lady didn't do what was going to happen to her, if he didn't stop, in public.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Thu May 14, 2009 3:28 am

He just kissed her and then removed his hand from under hers and then smacks her hand away from her belly button ring.

"Nope I do not have a clue what you are talking about dear."

With that he took his middle finger curling it and using his thumb for support he flicked at her ring again.

"I am perfect content just sitting here looking at and kissing you dear."

He leaned back in to kiss her.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 4:01 am

She shook her head and chuckled. "Yes ... You do." It was almost too late. She could feel her ab muscles twitching and some other muscles tightening. She kissed him when he leaned in to her. She held back a moan and instead opted to hold her breath. She lightly bit his tongue as her eyes rolled back into the back of her head and her toes curled within her shoes.

She held the breath as long as she could before she exhaled it through her nose while they kissed. She smacked his hand to make him stop. She was quite glad she had worn more than just her dress, though now that would change. It took some time before she could breathe right again, and before her pulse returned to normal. She broke the kiss and leaned in to whisper in his ear. "I will get even with you for that dear." She grinned as she leaned back in her seat. "Are we ready to order drinks and our first course?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Wed May 20, 2009 3:24 am

He just smiled as she smacked his hand and whispered into his ear.

"I wouldn't want it any other way dear."

He slowly removed his hand from her stomach moving it down her leg as he gave her thigh a gentle squeeze before removing his hand and bring it up to see the menu.

"And lets order dinner shall we dear?......Um how to you call the waiter over here?"
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 4:55 am

Tasha smiled and shook her head. "I will let you order the soups and salads and drinks while I go powder my nose. To call over the waiter, use two fingers pointing up and raise your hand high so he can see it." She kissed him quickly before she started to move from the eat. "Oh, Dr.Pepper for my drink dear, unless they have Root Beer." She smiled at him as she took her purse and headed for the ladies room.

On her way there, she asked a lady who was working there if she had a small plastic bag. She said she had a womanly problem to deal with, which wasn't a lie. Once she got the small bag, she disappeared into the bathroom. She removed the garment that was causing her some discomfort. She used hand soap to wash them out in the sink. Then she dried them the best she could with a paper towel before putting them in the plastic bag and putting them in her purse. Then she headed into a stall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Thu May 28, 2009 1:11 am

"Oh ok then."

He saw her leave and when he saw the waiter he put up his index and middle finger up and raised his hand high and then he just waited on the waiter to see. He saw the waiter come over to him and asked what he wanted.

"Um....ok first do you have....what is it called "Root beer"?

The waiter nodded at him.

"Ok I will have that a water. Then I would like a lobster salad and a shrimp salad and for the soup could I get one order of Minestrone and one order of ......... Um....Zuppa Di Pesci with I think it is red Snapper."

He saw the waiter write everything down and then he was asked for the main course and he shook his head not yet. The waiter just nodded and he was then told they would be right out. So he just now waited for her to come back.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 2:33 am

Tasha left the bathroom feeling all nice and fresh and clean. She had a smile for the lady who had helped her out with the plastic bag. She even mouthed the words 'Thank you' to her as she passed. She turned the corner to see Ha'Ruil sitting there waiting. "I'm back dear, did the waiter come?" She walked around the table and slid back in beside him, scooting close. After all, wasn't that the point of the little booth?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:54 am

He saw her come back to the booth and as said what she said he just waited until she was sitting next to him before putting an arm around her pulling her into a kiss.

"Yes the waiter has already come and I have ordered the food for the both of us dear."

He looked at her and smiled.

"Actually there was one question I was going to ask you tonight."
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:41 pm

She returned his kiss and smiled. The waiter brought the drinks, the soups and he salads. She nodded to the man with a smile. Then she returned her attention back to Ha'Ruil. "What is it?" She had no clue what he would want to ask her outside of the food on the menu. So she looked at him and waited to see what it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:52 am

He just smiled at her as the blood started to slightly collect in his cheeks giving his cheeks a redder look. He put a hand onto her hand and looked into her eyes.

"Would you like to go out with me, in a couples kind of way..... I mean in a monogamous......Oh hell."

Yes he was trying to talk, It was like he was a teenager again and that was a long time ago. He knew he was making an ass out of himself so he just sat there looking at her and took a sip of his water.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:22 am

Tasha smiled. She had not expected this. "Do you mean, like boyfriend and girlfriend?" Yep, that was what the humans called it. And Tasha was still half human. "Um, heh, titles. Monogamous relationships. Well, it's not like we've been dating others, I mean, that is to say that I haven't. But if you have, I mean, that's totally cool and all." Ok, so maybe she was a little nervous too.

She drew in her bottom lip. Once it slid from between her teeth she spoke again. "You're not doing this in hopes of ... No, no of course you're not, I'm just being silly." She took a deep breath and let it out quickly. "Yes. Yes, of course I will be your girlfriend." There, she said it, the suspense was over. And then she exhaled a breath she didn't even know she was holding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:23 am

He was grinning ear to ear when she said yes, so what does he do he leans over and gives her a deep kiss. When he let go of her he saw that their food was getting cold.

"I guess we should eat before it gets cold I mean we still have the main course do we not to eat and we have not even ordered that yet."

He took another sip from his water.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:38 am

Tasha returned his kiss and when he broke it she giggled. It seemed he was very happy that she said yes. With laughter in her voice she spoke to him. "Yes, we do still have the main course to order and eat as well. Not to mention, dessert." She smiled as she took s drink of her Root Beer and then a bite of her soup. It was perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:41 am

He just smiles and nods at her as he takes a sip from his soup. It had a good taste to it. Then he tried the salad that did not taste to bad itself. He was happy at the moment, and he was with Tasha, that is all that mattered at the moment.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:16 am

She picked up the menu as they ate. "So, for dinner dear. How about we get a small pizza, with mushroom, onion, bell peppers, fresh tomato, sausage, feta cheese, Gorgonzola, smoked mozzarella, and cilantro." That was a lot of cheese and one meat with some vegetables.

She continued to peruse the menu. "I think I'm going to have Shrimp Maria. But for you ... Do you eat chicken?" She had to know what he did or did not eat to help him figure out his dinner. Hers was easy, she loved sea food, even before she was a cat. So once she had hers out of the way they could figure out his while they ate their soup and salads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:22 am

He just nods as he hears her talk about the main course. He did not what goes well together so he let her do all of that.

"For the Pizza that is fine dear. And for your second question..yes I do eat chicken dear why do you ask?"

He took one of his hands and put it on hers.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:33 am

He smiled as she laced her finger through his. "Well, there's this dish called Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. It's chunks of white meat chicken in a cheese sauce over pasta. I think it is something you will enjoy. The sauce is made of fresh cream with pecorino and parmesan cheese." All that and she didn't even look at the menu. Someone likes her Italiano.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:12 pm

After thinking about it for a minute he nodded.

"Actually that sounds very tasty dear. I think I will have that then."

He was out of his element, Give him a forest and he could tell you everything about it. What plants to eat, what the names of the animals were. But city or town living that on the other hand was not his forte.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:25 pm

She smiled. She was glad he likd the soud of it. "Good. It's not something that would be a shock to your system. It's very mild. I thing you'd enjoy it." She leaned over and kissed him gently before returning to her food. "You might want a white wine with that, I'll take a red with mine." She looked over to see where the waiter was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:11 pm

They were both almost done with their soups and salads, so right before they were done he raised his hand to get the waiters attention. When the waiter got there he smiled then smiled at Tasha.

"We are ready to order our main course."

The waiter just nodded to them and took out his pen and order sheet. When the waiter looked like he was ready Ha'Ruil started to talk.

"First I would like to order a small pizza, with mushroom, onion, bell peppers, fresh tomato, sausage, feta cheese, Gorgonzola, smoked mozzarella, and cilantro. And I would also like to order a Shrimp Maria with a glass of red wine, then I would like to order Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with a glass of white wine sir."

The waiter jsut kept on writing and writing and when he was done he just bowed and went on his way.

"So dear anything you want to talk about while we wait on our main course?"
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:06 am

She smiled as he placed the order. When the waiter walked away she kissed him softly. "You did very good dear." Then he asked her if there was anything she wanted to talk about. Normally, she was very bad at idol chatter, but this time, there were some things.

She was very happy that there were topics of conversation they could cover. "Well, my friend Casie's twins have a Birthday coming up soon. We really should get them something. It could be something from both of us, or we could each get them something. And it could be something they could share, or get them each something different." She smiled even more, he would meet Casie later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next