Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Visiting Derick

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Visiting Derick - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting Derick

Post by Derick Silverleaf Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:56 pm

He didn't know what he needed now. For, it sounded like he would never get what he really wanted. As she stood, those crystal blues would move up to her to watch as she started to walk off. And there was the image that he had burnt into his memory all those years ago, her walking out of his life. But now, was it for good? They lived in the same place. What would it be like? Could he even stand it? But as she got to the door, he wouldn't move. Those eyes would just watch as she went.

"As am I, Azlin. I will always be here for you. All you need is ask. Azlin, I....I am forever yours."

Tears once more started to flow. A sigh being brought past lips as he turned back to look out that window. His world had turned dark once again.
Derick Silverleaf
Derick Silverleaf

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Visiting Derick - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting Derick

Post by ~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~ Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:18 pm

She really didn't know what else to say, she decided she just needed to go back to her room, and think. Not that she had a change of heart, but because she wanted to think if she could of handled that differently. She had just wanted him to know that she wasn't running off that night because of him....that she had no hard feelings. A soft sigh as she slipped away.
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~
~*~ Azlin Zoi ~*~

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2