Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

A bird with an invitation

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A bird with an invitation - Page 3 Empty Re: A bird with an invitation

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:38 am

Tasha smiled, and gave a hint of a nod. "I am, yes. Werepanther to be exact. Is that a problem?" He didn't sound all that enthusiastic about it. But then again, not surprised either. Did he have a secret of his own?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:50 am

He puts a hand on his head scratching it.

"Oh no no it is not a problem. I am a shifter."

After he said that he just looked at her confused.

"Um pardon my ignorants but what is a werepanther?"
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:01 am

In for a pinch, in for a pound? "I have a disease that causes me to shift from human form to panther form. And when I am in panther form I am contagious. Lycanthrope translates into werewolf. But over time, other werebeasts started using it as well. So I am a Lycanthrope. For lack of another term." There was the pound. Time to pinch off something from him. "What kind of shifter are you?" She knew there were other types of shifters, and other breeds of lycan. Had he been a werepanther or other werecat, he wouldn't have had that question, so it was cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:08 am

He sat there eating some of his salad and then drank some of his ale.

"Ah I see....Well some what I do. I mean I understand now that you are a Lycanthrope. But is there a cure for the disease? I mean no offense by it."

He took another bite from his salad before answering her.

"I am what you would call a Druid shifter. Meaning that I can shift into any animal of the forest, sky and sea. Most can only shift into one animal or another but because of my bloodline I can do all. Well as long as I have seen the animal. Then once I have seen them I can shift into them."
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:19 am

She took a drink of her ale as she shook her head. "Mmm, no. There's no cure. You would think after sixteen years of having it I could control it better. But my life has been so full of drama, that disease control came last. So I'm working on it." She took another bite of her food while he explained what kind of shifter he was.

Once he had explained she nodded. "Avoid big cat's and we're cool." She had a problem with it, it was her thing. Some people knew why, but it wasn't something she talked about to just anyone. Maybe he would hear the reason someday, but definitely not tonight. She was almost done with her dinner and hadn't even sent Levi to get Casie. She was surviving dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:40 am

He looks at her smiling.

"Well Miss, I wish you luck on to be able to control it. I actually had that problem when I first was able to shift. I was so scared that I could not get out of the form for about two weeks."

He chuckles at her last comment.

"Thank you very much on that warning Miss. I will be sure to avoid big cats."

He had two more bites left of his salad before being done with it.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:44 am

She chuckled. Stuck was something the Furgirl knew a little something about. She had been stuck for a while, in hybrid form. "Thank you, and you're welcome." She used her last bite of chicken to sop up some of the ranch that was left on her salad plate. So it seemed that dinner would be ending soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:06 am

He gets done eating his salad and drinking the rest of his ale.

"Well Miss, I think you so much for having dinner with you, the discussions with you were beyond words and I hope I might be able to do it again."

He puts his plate and glass together before looking at her smiling.

"Well Miss if you ever want to talk I am in the corner room of the second floor."
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:17 am

Tasha smiled as she finished off her ale. "It was a rather pleasant evening, thank you again for the invitation. I'm going to let Leviathan out and then head to bed. If you'll excuse me?" She rose up from her chair. She patted the side of her thigh twice and Leviathan got up and stood beside her. "Goodnight Ha'Ruil. I'll see you around." She smiled and headed to the back door to let Levi out into the garden.

There was that same certain sway to her hips that some others had that showed that she wore heels often. She walked slow, out of habit, placing one foot in front of the other. When she reached the door, she opened it and Leviathan ran out. She leaned against the door jam with her arms crossed over her midsection. Her hair was blowing with the breeze. She had her back to him, so she had no idea what he was doing while she waited for Levi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Ha'Ruil being a male and all watched her with his eyes moving away from him. He saw how her hips moved, it was sort of hypnotic. He shook his head and smiled at her. He gets up from the table grabbing the two gems and walks over to her and bows again.

"Well Miss like I said before it was a lovely dinner, I hope we can do it again."

And with that he holds his hand open and the two gems there there for her to take.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:03 am

Tasha turned to look at Ha'Ruil with a faint hint of a smile. "Perhaps we can, sometime." Without averting her gaze from his eyes she reached up and slowly removed the gems from his hand. "Thank you again for the gem's." The movement of her hand was rather slow as she curled her fingers around the stones and lifted them from his palm. The tips of her fingers brushing against the flesh of his hand.

Then Leviathan came back in the door and walked between them brushing against Tasha's legs. That caused Tasha's attention to leave Ha'Ruil's eyes to the feline. "That's my cue. It's time to get to bed." She looked back at him and smiled. "Enjoy the rest of your evening Ha'Ruil." She closed her hand around the stones completely and then turned away to go upstairs. Once in her room she placed the stones on the table and got ready for bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha'Ruil Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:08 am

With her taking the gems he smiles.

"And you as well Miss."

And with that he watches her go up the stairs and when she leaves he head outside to look at the garden and look at the stars above him.
Ha'Ruil
Ha'Ruil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3