Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Last minute preparations

Go down

Last minute preparations Empty Last minute preparations

Post by De'Ryanna Aybara Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Ryan was holding up in the bathroom, a bit nervous to step out of the bathroom. She hadn't gotten dressed yet, but she was in a long, closed robe and she wanted to make sure that Armandeus knew that he had a suit to go to the Ball in. And that he was going to go to the Ball in the first place. They hadn't really talked much about it. A deep breath, and she exited the bathroom. Her hair was up in a bun and she was decent for the most part. Nothing to be nervous over. "Armandeus?"

Did Armandeus know he was going to a ball? From where he was stretched out on her bed with the pink hippo lying beside him, suggested a no. Hearing her voice, he turned to face her. There was a curious look on his face as he looked at her robe and her hair. "Are you going somewhere?"

“We're going somewhere. Yes." She tried to speak with more confidence than she had. "The Valentine's Day Ball. We're going." She changed a look at him and then crossed over to the closet. "I have something for you to wear as well. I hid it, in the closet."

"We're going to the Valentine's Ball?" He blinked at her owlishly, wondering if he had heard her right. "Why?" There was a bit of a frown, then a confused look as he watched her go to the closet. "You hid something in the closet for me?"

Her back was too him, and for the moment it was a good thing because she was feeling slightly embarrassed. "Yes. We have to go. It's an obligation as partners in the Inn." Reaching into the closet she found the suit and pulled it out to show it to him. "What do you think? Will you go? With me?" She paused "Please?"

Maybe it was a good thing she was looking the other way because he was staring. Not at her, but at the suit. Armandeus had never worm mortal clothing before, let alone a suit. Finally he nodded, focusing back on her. "I'll go with you." And then he smiled.

"Wonderful!" She was really happy that he ha decided to go and, internally, she was overjoyed and, though she tired to hide it, she couldn't help but chuckle. the sound spilling from her lips. "I mean. Thank you." She walked over to the bed and spread it across the sheets. "I do hope that it fits. I think I'm a pretty good judge of your... your size." How else was she going to say it? It was all rather embarrassing. That part anyway.

"Lle creoso," The sound of her laughter was music to his ears. It made him light up and smile as he leaned over to touch the suit. "I have never worn one before."

"It is worth the wear. You will look wonderful in it." She leaned forward on the bed and placed a kiss on the top of his head. "I...need to get dressed. There are carriages waiting downstairs outside of the Inn. I'm sure that things here will be safe while we are away. We only have to go for a bit, give our support, and enjoy." Sitting up she got off of the bed to head to the closet again, pulling out a dress bag, her dress hidden inside.

"I am glad you have confidence in this." He wasn't watching her, instead he was looking over the suit. Something didn't look right. Reaching towards it, he pulled the tie out, holding it up. "How strange, mortal clothing comes with a length of rope? Whatever do they use this for?" The tie in hand, he looked back up at her.

Length of rope. That made her laugh; it was funny. Bag in hand she turned back and shook her head at him. "It's called a tie and it.... goes around... your neck." that certainly sobered her up quickly. Why would she ever think to give Armandeus a tie, something that goes around his neck, after all he had been through in his life? She bowed her head, looking humbled for one of the few times in her life. "I'm sorry. You don't have to wear the tie. Not all suits have ties. It's only to keep the collar of the shirt closed and together."

Around his neck? The tie was dropped like it had burned him. He had been wrong, it wasn't a rope it was a noose. The look he was giving the tie was indescribable, a wild mixture of fear and pain. Swallowing hard, he stood and moved off the bed, going towards her. Reaching out, he tried pulling her in for a hug. "Don't apologize. We will find a way to fix it."

De'Ryanna had picked a tie for the suit without about his past. The hug was accepted gracefully, glad to accept it, and she returned the hug with one arm since she was holing the dress bag in the other. "You don't have to wear the tie. It's alright." Her words were spoken against his shoulder, as that's where her head was. "You will still look just as nice."

And thus they proceeded to get ready

De'Ryanna Aybara
De'Ryanna Aybara

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down