Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Open after a break

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Open after a break - Page 2 Empty Re: Open after a break

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:25 pm

She coldn't help but giggle at Kyra's excitement. She then turned her attention back to Dre, she explained everything that had happened about Venis blowing open the doors, and about getting knocked out by the door, and this Benjamin person leaving with her. She aloso explained that what was causing her headaches, and some memory loss. "Thats why I was asking if you have seen Gawain."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:18 pm

She woke rather early this morning feeling restless and needing some release but not the kind some would be thinking about. Rose dressed in black pants and a gray sweater with black hiking boots with her hair pulled up into a pony tail She had heard there was a forge and if she wasn't mistaken Dre owned and ran it. She decided to go for a walk and see if she couldn't find it. Having some ideas for a blade she walked and thought about it. After some time she found it and seen that it appeared open. She walked in and saw Dre there with two young ladies and she smiled and stood there not wanting to intrude on the conversations he was having.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:07 pm

He had been watching the girls and chuckling. As he listened to Maddie tell the story he got angry. How the was all this going on in the Inn? Well that also explained why Kyra ended up in the shadow world, and why she did not want to be around his mother.

"I saw him in his room Maddie. Remember I left early when you two were heading back here? I had to do an order for him and I took it to him. That was the last..." He stopped as he smelled a scent in the air. It was on a rush of air, lavender and violets. He grinned and without looking he spoke softly. "Welcome to Fires of Hades Rose. Where the flames are always roaring and are the hottest around. Though I think the rose a little higher since you came in."

He turned to her and winked. "Rose you remember Maddie?," he asked pointing to her. "She works as a bartender at the Inn as well. She was there when we met. This," he said pointing to the faerie, "is my new found daughter, Kyra. Ladies this is Rose."

He waited to see if this was a social call or a business visit. "If you have an order to place, let these to know Rose."
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:40 pm

Kyra looked up from her writing when Dre started talking to a woman that walked in to the forge. She looked at her curiously as he introduced them. She gave her a polite nod of the head before going back to her work. She did speak but only briefly.

"Pleasure to meet you Rose."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:21 am

Rose's lips turned up into a smirk as she was introduced to the young woman. She spoke to each of them in turn.

*It is a pleasure to meet you as well Kyra and you again Maddie. I hope this day is finding you both well.*

She paused a moment before looking to Dre and speaking.

*Will you be around after I place my order? I remember seeing something a while back and want one for myself.*

She waited to see what he was going to say before placing her order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:11 am

Maddie smiled at Rose. "Nice to see you again. What can we help you with?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:03 am

He nodded to Rose. "Yes I will be. Right now, I am the only one fulfilling orders. So I will be more the likely making it." He chuckled, "These two like keeping me on my talon tips."

He looked back at Kyra and Maddie. "By the way ladies, if Vesta comes by...Maddie I think you know her..she does have a job here. She will be replacing Krystal and helping me downstairs."

He walked over to Rose and kissed her cheek. "Place your order, then have one of these two tell me when you are done. Okay?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:22 am

"Yeah no problem Dre." Maddie was going to say some smart ass remark about him kissing Rose, but her bottom still hurt.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:43 pm

Kyra was about to start working again when she saw Dre kiss Rose on the cheek. It was evident that her demeanor changed from a happy one to a less than happy one. A small part of her wanted her parents to get together but then again what child doesn't. She sighed as she gathered her things and headed to the door. She spoke briefly on her way out.

"I'll be back later. I'm going to go find Miss Epiphany about the room."

She didn't wait for a response from anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:13 am

Maddie shook her head, she had a feeling Kyra wasn't paticulary found of that kiss. It was nice thugh, she cared so much for Dre, already.

"Dre, you want to go after her or should I?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:14 am

Rose's cheeks turned a slight shade of red at the kiss to her cheek and her lips curved up into a smile. At least until she saw how upset it made his daughter. The smile quickly turned to a slight frown and sadness could be seen in her eyes. She started to say something but chose not to at least not about that. Rose had the specs for the blades she wanted but figured now as not the time to place an order. She placed a hand on Dre's arm and spoke softly after Maddie spoke to him not wanting to step on anyone's toes more than she already has.

*I'll come back later to place that order. I think you need to talk to her and set things right there first.*

She looked into his eyes so he could see she wasn't angry at him or Kyra for the reaction. She understood things were new to all of them and it would be something that they all had to get used to. Rose had no intention of replacing Kyra's mother but would hope she would at least be willing to be friends regardless of where the relationship with Dre goes....even though they haven't talked themselves about where it was going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:03 am

He saw Kyra leave and was a little confused. Then he was asked and told to go talk to her. He wondered what he had down this time and nodded.

"Maddie take over. Rose leave the order with Maddie. I will be back."

With that he ran out and went after Kyra calling her name, Fates help her if she ignored him.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:04 pm

She didnt' make it far when he came after her. Kyra was right outside the door talking to a lady about Epiphany and how she can find her. Hearing her name she looked to him with a bit of a frown on her face.

"Yes, sir?"

She waited to see what he needed from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:09 pm

Rose watched as Dre left and then turned back to Madeline and sighed.

*I hope she is ok but I think I will place that order later when things have cooled off. Thanks for your help.*

With that said she went out the door and headed back to the inn to wrap up a few things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:02 am

He saw that frown and was wondering what the hell he did. He looked down at her and smiled. "Hey kiddo." He tried to joke. Seeing that fail he pouted a little.

"Okay Kyra. What did I do? You can talk to me. Promise not to bite your head off. Literally or figuratively."
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:27 am

She sighed not sure what to say so she laid it on the line to him.

"You kissed another woman that is obviously not my mother. Is there something wrong with her?"

Kyra looked a little dejected but also knew that she was probably the only one that wanted her parents to get together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:31 am

He was in a state of shock. This is what this was all about? A kiss? But she did have a right to know.

"You are right Kyra. I did kiss another woman, and it might happen again. There is nothing wrong with your mother. Nothing at all. I just not think there is anything there between us except friendship. But we have not discussed it. I do know rose makes me happy. Does that not count for something?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:35 am

Kyra's mouth dropped and her heart sank a little when he said there was nothing between the except friendship....but what about her....she came from there. Tears started to well but she pushed them back and spoke in an adult tone.

"Yes that does and....oh forget it."

She kept her mouth shut about anything else she was thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:42 am

He shook his head as he thought about what he said. He chuckled, "I really put my foot in my mouth that time, didn't I? Kyra you are one of the best things that have happened to me in a long time. And I am so happy that I am your father, please do not doubt that."

He sighed, "I guess there are things you need to learn about your father." So he told her. He told her all about his first marriage and the children he had and what happened. When he was done he looked at her. "Now you understand me a little more my daughter. I am rusty at this still. Forgive me?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:46 am

Kyra nodded and floated up to where she was more level headed to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged not wanting him to see she was crying because of what that horrible woman did to him. She quickly dried up the tears before she spoke.

"I forgive you. I just don't want to see it."

She was sure he would know what IT was. But maybe she would give this woman a chance if things progressed further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:49 am

He hugged her back and nodded. "Okay daughter, we will not do IT on your bed or with you watching." He smiled to show he was kidding and that he did know what she was talking about. "Maybe I should mention that she has a Sister that I kiss to?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:53 am

She leaned back and looked at him in that so not amused way. Kyra playfully smacked him as he even so much as suggested doing anything in her bed or her watching. She shuddered with the thought.

"Oh brother...."

That would be the only thing she said on the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:55 am

He shook his head. "No you do not have a brother and neither so they. i do not think. Besides you are not allowed to date until you are 1500 years old young lady."

He tried to get a stern look on his face but failed.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:58 am

"But daddy that is not fair."

She pouted even though his stern look failed him. She didn't dare tell him about her going to the waterfalls with Isah a couple weeks ago. Her thoughts started to go to that and the fact that she hadn't so much as talked to him or seen him since then and wondered what she did wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:11 am

He laughed. "It is in the father's hand book."

He looked at her, "Thinking about your room? If you want to go to Pip and get it out of the way, then off with you. But remember you have a job to do, so see if they need anything made as well. Okay?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next