Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Open after a break

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Open after a break Empty Open after a break

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:21 pm

Kyra made her way to the forge having gotten that Dre didn't want her there right at the moment. She would have to find out about that later. There was lots of stuff she still needed to learn from him and one thing she hasn't told him she wanted to learn but she will....she wants to learn this... She was currently down in the forge lighting fires and making sure each of the areas were stocked with the supplies they needed. Once she was satisfied everything was ready she headed back upstairs to catalog and put away any new inventory that had come in while they were away. The sign was still up since she didn't want to be disturbed by anyone while she was in her alone. She would wait to take the sign down until Dre or Maddie came in there with her.

Back to top Go down

Open after a break Empty Re: Open after a break

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:10 pm

Madie saw the sign still said closed so he knew she bet Dre, and since Kyra was gone whn sh got up, she knew that Kyra would be there.

"Good morning Kyra, how are you?" Maddie left the sign as is. Dre could change it to open he got there.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Number of posts : 1173

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:10 pm

She jumped a little having been deep in though but calmed down once she seen it was Maddie. She gave her friend a smile and spoke softly.

"Sorry I jumped...just was morning dreaming."

She giggled a little being that she was in a good mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:20 pm

Maddie smiled at her friend. "It's ok Kyra. I over slept dreaming about the fun we had at the castle."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:45 pm

She giggled and looked around seeing everything was done and ready for them to re-open.

"Well its still really early so....now what do we do? Dad should be here soon I hope. I wonder what he would think if I told him I wanted to learn to make some weapons."

She felt a little silly one for calling Dre - dad and also even making the comment out loud about her learning to make weapons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:52 pm

"I think he would be proud, and show you. "
It was odd hearing Kyra refer to Dre as Dad. She also imagined it was odd to Kyra as well. Maddie rememberd how long it took her to call Gawain Dad.

"Still feel weird calling Dre dad huh?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:58 pm

She nods with a wierd look on her face.

"It is but I also don't want to be disrespectful by calling him Dre or mom Arcadia. It seems equally as wierd calling them by their names. I'm sure later down the road it will be like second nature and not feel so wierd. Heck I'm surprised they let me out of their sight after that incident before Christmas."

She shrugged and thanked her lucky stars that he didn't have a tracker on her at all times. She looked around to make sure he didn't. She still felt like someone was watching her and studying her as if she were in a picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:19 pm

"It will. At first it felt weird clling Gawain Dad."

"Speaking of before Christmas, I forgot to tell you that I found what was causing my headaches while we were gone. Appearently I got hit in the head in the door wen Venis blew them off, and this guy Benjamjn, that Veni says is bad news, piked me up and left with me. Appearentl Dad was lvid too."

Maddie looked at her feet. "I still haven't seen him since we got back. I guess I should, but we had a bit of an arguement before I got knocked out, and well I guess his stubborness is rubbing off on me."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Her eyes went wide as she told her what had happened and she blurted something out that maybe she shouldn't have but she was naive after all.

"I think Venis is the one that is bad news. Even though I don't who Benjamin is."

She sighed with a shrugged as she continued.

"I've already told dad but I have no interest in meeting his other mother ever. But you should at least talk to your dad and smooth things out. Kind of like we had to do with mine after our night of drinking."

She smiled at the memory of him coming in here and finding them drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:32 am

Maddie thought for a minute on what Kyra said. " I will after work today...I think. Venis is ok, once you get to know her, but I don't think you have it to worry about anytime soon. Her hubby is in town."

Madeline chuckled. "Which should make Dre happy because she'll be preocupied for a bit."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Kyra made a face and shook her head at the comment that Venis was ok once you got to know her. She wasn't about to find out either way as far as she was concerned it was a dead subject to try and convince her otherwise. Not making any comments about it she just continued to work and wait for Dre to come to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:06 am

Maddie chuckled at Kyra.
"Yep, your defintely Dre's daughter. You have as much tolerance for her as Dr does, or my own father for that matter. Ok lets change subjects. The forge looks ready to open, wha time is Dre getting here?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:04 am

Kyra just turned and gave her a look...not sure what the look was supposed to say but it couldn't be good right. She shrugged not knowing what time he would be there.

"I thought he would be here by now but who knows with him. He's been busy with something lately."

She took a seat at the front desk and removed the closed sign from on top of the desk.

"Well it looks like we are back in business."

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:41 am

"Yes it does." Maddie got a wicked grin to her face. "To bad we don't have ything to make a morning cocktail with, beforeDre gets here."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:39 pm

She couldn't help but giggle and shake her head. With a giggle still in her voice.

"We couldn't even if we had the stuff....he would kill us. Do you not remember the last time we drank?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:14 pm

Maddie sighed with a grin. " Yes I do. You gotta admit we did have fun. Even if Dre got a little upset. "
Now Maddie had a case of the giggles. If Dre walked in now he'd swear she was drunk.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:35 pm

(continued for Plans)

He had been at the girl's room knocking like a full, when he remembered that he sent Kyra to the forge. He also figured Maddie would be here, as you did not see one without the other. He was glad that Kyra had found a good friend.

He had been thinking about a bunch of things as he entered the forge. Happy to see the OPEN sign was up. He came in and heard the giggles. He stopped dead in his tracks. Had they did it again? Had they really come to work drunk again?

He cleared his throat and had a stern look on his face. "Please tell me you two did NOT do what it seems like you did?" Forgotten for the moment was the reason why he was looking for them.
Beastie
Beastie

Number of posts : 1596

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:18 pm

Maddie jumped when she herd Dre's voice and tone, and her best sarcastic voice said. " Dreconis Dragonis-Darkmane! Don't you ever sneak up on us like that again. No we haven't. We were just giggling. We're girls thats what we do. By the way, aren't you late?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Kyra stopped in mid giggle and got wide eyed as Maddie said his whole name. She thought briefly about getting down out of the line of fire but didn't that would do her any good in this particular situation so she stayed and just grinned at him as she spoke.

"Hi daddy...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:26 pm

He looked at Maddie wide eyed. "Madeline Cauthon. Just who the vith you think you are talking to me like that. I will put you over my vithing knee young lady and make sure you do not sit for a vithing MONTH? Is that understood?!?"

He then calmed down and looked at them both. "Now as far as arriving late. I never arrive late, I am the boss. So I always arrive exactly when I mean to arrive. Helps keep giggling girls on their toes."

He winked then and looked at Kyra. "Now, Kyra hun, you do not have to call me dad or daddy until you feel I earned that title okay? You had parents that raised you and loved you and I do not want you to feel like I am replacing them. I am not. Just kind of extending it is all"

"First order of business. Are we ready to open? You get my order sent off to Drakar? Left it on the counter. Second order of business. Kyra, how would you like to move out of the inn with me into our own house?"

He waited to see the reaction he would get.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:41 am

Maddie looked at Dre with her best innocent look. "Sorry Mr. Darkmane. As far as your other questions, yes we're ready to open. Yes the Drakar order is sent off. "
As for his question for Kyra, she waited for her answer. Her heart sank. Her and Kyra had got really close, and she was scared if Kyra moved, she would be all alone. It was sweet of him to ask, and she wouldn't blame Kyra in the least, but the Inn wouldn't be the same without her there. All of a sudden she felt tears swelling up in her eyes. The next thing she anyone knew, Maddie had thrown herself on the floor and wrapped her arms around Dre's leg, much like she did when she was little. "DRE!!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE KYRA AWAY FROM ME!!! PLEEAASSEEE!!!!!"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:42 am

Kyra started to say something about not having to call him dad or daddy but then he through her for a loop when he asked her to move into a home with him. Just when she was going to answer him Maddie was begging him not to take her away. She had the perfect idea and got up on the counter so she could kind of see him eye to eye. She was rather hyper about the situation because she really wanted out of the inn.

"Can Maddie come live with us?"

She hoped that answer his question too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:05 am

He was about to tell Maddie she did not have to call him Mister and to thank them for opening shop, when he was suddenly attacked. He felt a hugging on his leg and looked down. There was Maddie holding on to his leg like she had down when she was little. Was she actually throwing a hissy fit?

A seventeen year old lady holding a hissy fit? That was not the Maddie he knew, and he was about to show her that too. He reached down and yanked her up, as he crouched down. He literally put her over his knee and gave her ten good smacks on the arse. When down he stood her up and looked at her.

"You are not nine anymore. You are a young lady. Act like one. But if you are going to act nine, then you will be treated as nine. Got it?"

His voice was stern, yet soft and caring. He then stood up and looked from one young lady and nodded. "If Maddie wishes to come with us, I have not problem with it. Provided her folks know where she is. That is the deal. Now after work, if you two are serious about this, you need to find Pip and let her know if there is anything special you want in your room.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:46 am

Maddie was in shocked, she hadn't been spanked, well since right before her mother had sent her to that damn convent. She rubbed her bottom, and throwing fits wasn't in her character at all. Maybe it had something to do with her getting knocked out. "Sorry Dre. I guess I haven't been myself lately. As far as Gawain minding, I don't think he will. I haven't actually talked to him since well, before we left for the castle. I was going to ask if you if you had seen him."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:41 pm

When he said Maddie could come live with them too Kyra started dancing around on the counter in her excitement and nearly fell off but only fell on her butt and sat there giggling. She got down quickly and went to get some parchment and quill to start writing out her ideas for her room. She let Maddie and Dre talk as she sat at the desk hard at work on her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next