Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Come See Santa {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas}

+12
Armandeus
Shuda Darkite
Marquιs del Stry
Lydia Nyght
B.D. Adams
Leo
Epiphany
Inion
Casandra Lightheart
JonLouis
Cadmon Lennan Dewayne
Emilia
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 2 Empty Re: Come See Santa {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas}

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:29 am

Venis finished what she was doing when Manny came in and then got up to go take a shower and get ready to go down to the Meeting Hall herself. While she was in the shower she chose to send a mental link to Tasha so she would know who was there and who wasn't. ~Tasha, I need a head count dear. I need to know who isn't there yet so I can rattle their cages and get them moving.~ Once she got out of the shower she started putting pins in her hair to pull it up in a cascade of curls.

Then she walked over and grabbed up the green gown she had chosen to wear. She smiled as she pulled it on and it zipped itself up. She added some diamond earrings and a necklace as well. She knew there was at least one person who wasn't there yet. She had forgot to tell him the day before that he had a reason to show up. But she thought she had a good idea on how to get a hold of him. After all, the Inn did seem to be one of his favorite haunts. Made sense that he would be close by in one way or another.

She chuckled to herself as she slipped her feet into her heels and walked out onto her balcony. She shook her head and laughed again. Was she going to be able to do this with a straight face? She had to. She leaned over the hand rail and laughed some more. This was harder than she thought. So she took a deep breath and yelled both verbally and mentally, just in case. ~BENJAMIN!~ "BENJAMIN!" Then she burst out in laughter again as one thing repeated in her mind, over and over. 'Romeo oh Romeo, where for art thou Romeo?' No, it wasn't the fact that Benjamin was a Romeo that made her laugh, it was the fact that she was calling to him from a balcony that was funny.

Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 2 Thumbphp

Back to top Go down

Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 2 Empty Re: Come See Santa {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas}

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:14 am

Tasha heard Venis and looked up from her doodling and looked around the room. ~Um, ok, lemme see. I see Emilia and JonLouis, I see Cad. One of the twins, I think she told one of the guys that she was Rose. Um, that Princess, and Dre's friend Zeph. Casie and the Marques del Stry. That lady who made the fudge and the young lady she cares for, Inion and Juliet I think. And here comes Epiphany with like 200 kids, and two nun's. Oh and me of course.~ She looked around the room again to make sure.She was watching the kids enter in and move to the rugs and pillows on the floor facing the stage.

The men were gathering up trays of treats and drinks for them. ~So that leaves Seleen and Shuda, Gawain and Airtia, De'Ryanna, Elessar, Armandeus, the other twin, Leo and your boyfriend, Benjamin. Oh, and I brought down Levi, and Inion brought her pets, but Casie didn't bring down Kjay, you should let him out to come down. I don't know who else is missing. Is your other boyfriend coming, Eros?~ Laughter filled Tasha's head so she knew that Tasha was playing about the boyfriend comments. She returned to her doodling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:40 am

As Epiphany brought in children to see Santa, the Christmas elves were gathering up cups of cocoa, and some sippy cups with milk, and chocolate milk, and some little plates each with one cookie and one piece of fudge. They didn't want to get the kids too hyper, nor did they want them to fill up on junk food and spoil the surprise later.

They headed to the other end of the room where they started passing the treats out. The older kids were sitting closest to the tables where the adults were seated, and the younger kids were down in front. No one had told them to do so, it was just like it was common sense for them. The Christmas elves were trying to avoid hitting the little ball of light that Emilia had let loose to play with the kids. The giggles abound and it was like music was filling the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:10 am

Venis chuckled and shook her head hearing Tasha and then her laughter. Like she hadn't been laughing hard enough already from the whole balcony thing. ~Thank you Tasha.~ Venis' laughter now being heard in their heads as well. ~And I don't have boyfriends thank you, married woman, remember? But I already called out for Benjamin, no clue about Eros.~ She laughed again, Tasha was full of jokes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:17 pm

It was a busy time of the year and there were many things that were in need of being done. Descending down the stairs he placed a brown cap on his head and saw that festivities were taking place. Smiling to himself he thought a small detour would not hurt, besides he had someone he had to greet.

There was Inion and her young charge Juliet, this was where he made his move. He stepped up to Inion but spoke to Juliet first as he placed his arm around Inion's shoulder. "Hello Juliet, excuse me while I steal Inion a moment." With that said he made a slight turn in his position and quickly planted a kiss on Inion's cheeks. "Feliz Navidad, I have to run."

He moved his hand and took a step away before he laughed to himself and decided to do something else. He was quick on it to be on the safe side of caution. Leo was quick to close the gap and had his hands on her cheeks, enabling him to steal a kiss. "An Angel at Christmas," Leo said with a smile on his face as he pulled away. "I couldn't resist."

Now, before he would find himself to be the backlash of his actions he gave a bow and went quickly for the door. If there was something for him, the Marquιs would take care of it.

Leo
Leo

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Something odd happened to words when they were shouted from the top of hills or similarly high places - they carried. The wind had an interesting way of taking whatever was bellowed and moving it out across the land, bouncing it off of buildings and trees, anything it could, for as long as it could. If the creator of the sound was lucky, the words that they put out to the wind would reach their destination.

Someone was calling for him and he heard it in his ears as clearly as if she had been standing next to him. Benjamin had a connection to quiet a few people but knowing who was calling out for him now only made him smile. Hearing her scream out his name may be even better than how she said it that day by the door.

Below the balcony, on the ground, Benjamin looked up to see Venis laughing. Where he had been wasn't important, neither was how he had gotten from there to here, the only thing needed to be known was that he was there now and arms crossed over his chest. Wasn't this a funny picture.

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair." He found the humor in that, perhaps she would too.

No, Benjamin could not simply be 'summoned' and there was an easier way for her to get his attention, but this was an opportunity that could not be missed. Maybe he could lock her up in a tower to make the situation that more humorous.
B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Venis looked down at the man she had called out to. She was still laughing, even more so now. Could she have gotten his attention another way? Perhaps. Would it have been as fun? Maybe. "You know, I actually could." Her laughter lit her eyes. "You want to come in and see if Santa left you anything under the tree?" She winked down at him and smiled, she knew he had things under the tree. Some things she thought he would truly enjoy getting. Wasn't she a sight leaning over the railing like the damsel in distress that she swore she never was.

Back to top Go down

Post by B.D. Adams Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:55 pm

There was not only one perfectly good reason why he should not enter into the Inn, but there were three; even with the children there he did not know if it was worth his wild to enter. His arms stayed folded across his chest, even as he looked towards the front of the Inn.

Wouldn't it have been a sight to see her actual let down her hair for him so he could climb up. He knew that she had the length - not enough to possibly reach the ground from where her room was on the third floor, but it was the the thought that would have been in the gesture. "Santa? For me? And I was sure that permanently made the 'Naughty' list?" He knew that whatever was there, was not from Santa and so the question had to be asked again: Was entering the Inn worth it?

A slight shrug of his shoulders. "Perhaps Santa will see me yet." Though he made no promises and was not going to. "We shall see."

Then he was moving from the light of the balcony.

B.D. Adams
B.D. Adams

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:14 pm

She smiled as he made comment about the naughty list. Had he said he wanted to see her let down her hair, she would have. And her being who and what she was, even from the third floor it would have reached the ground. She had never weight tested the strength of her hair before though. That would have been something to see.

He seemed rather hesitant to go inside. That seemed rather odd to her. Perhaps it was the thought of being around all those young innocent souls that were the problem. Or maybe it was Epiphany and the two nuns. Either way, Venis would not let anything happen to anyone on this day, especially not in front of the kids. Even if that meant protecting the big bad wolf.

She chose to respond to him before he disappeared from her site. "Benjamin, you are forever on the naughty list. But this year, Santa was feeling very generous ... And so was I." He would have no idea what was in the box she had gotten him, no one would. But she was sure it would put a smile upon his face. But he was walking away, no promise to be there, but a perhaps was better than a no.

She made her way back into her room and went over to her desk before she left her room. She picked up a book and flipped through it. Yes, this would probably have something in it, just in case. Wouldn't want anything to go badly. Then she headed from her room. She crossed the hall and moved over to Shuda's door. Pounding her fist upon the door she called out to them. "Seleen, Shuda, get down stairs, Santa is going to be here soon."

She chuckled as she was about to pound upon Leo's door next, but his room was empty, she felt no one inside. She went over and let Kjay out of his room. "Casie's in the Meeting Hall baby." She went over and peeked in on Santa. "I'm rattling cages hon, we should be ready for you shortly." She smiled and then headed down to the second floor.

Down the hall to the Cauthon's room. Knocking upon the door she called out. "Airtia, Gawain, time to go see Santa, the children are already here. Let's get a move on." She wasn't even sure they were in there, she wasn't exactly trying to sense everyone, it would drive her mad. She simply moved her way down the hall. Elessar and Armandeus' room. A knock upon the door once again. "Gentlemen, Santa will be arriving soon. Time to get going."

She crossed the hall and knocked upon De'Ryanna's room. How did she know so much about who's room was where? There has been more than one occasion where she has had to feel for someone's presence. In doing so she has brushed against other. She never invaded their thoughts or their privacy when she would brush against them, but she knew where they were. She knocked upon De'Ryanna's door. "Santa is coming, the kids are here."

She walked away, she and De'Ryanna had not had a chance to speak since that day in the Meeting Hall when Benjamin showed. So Venis and she were not quite on good terms. She turned from the door and made her way down to the first floor. Once down there she headed down the hall of the living quarters. She came across a room with an unknown occupant. She knocked upon the door. "Santa's coming, time to get to the Meeting Hall." She wasn't sure if the man (Jonothan) had even known about the holiday.

Down the hall some ways was the twins room, right next to that of her son. She knocked upon that door as well. "Miss, it is time to come and see Santa Clause." She thought that was everyone. She wasn't quite sure, but her commotion of knocking upon doors was sure to stir anyone she had forgotten. Right? It was then that she left the living quarters.

Around the corner and down the hall, Venis entered the Meeting Hall to see her employees dressed as elves and serving drinks and treats to the children. It brought a smile to her face. She knew that seeing Santa would bring a smile to their faces. She walked over to Epiphany and stepped up behind her. Giving her shoulders a slight squeeze she leaned over and whispered to her. "Manny tells me that the orphanage needs books and school supplies. Come talk to me later and I will help you out. And Casandra and I kept the receipts for our gifts to the children in case sizes were wrong or anything."

She smiled then and went off to the area where the adults were to sit. She greeted some of the guests and found a seat that granted her a clear view of the stage. She opened up the book she brought with her and began to flip through it. She wanted to make sure that everything was going to run smoothly no matter who came to see Santa.

She found the page and what she was looking for. It was simple and plain in it's wording, yet it would do the trick quite nicely. So she spoke the words, not so loudly that anyone would know she was casting, just loud enough for the words to qualify as out loud. "Laisser tous ce qui entrent dans cette piθce soient sϋrs de tous les mauvais effects possibles de ceux qui peuvent κtre en dedans ou qui peuvent entrer derriθre."

Once the words were spoken she closed the book and it looked like glitter was raining down from the ceiling of the Meeting Hall. There were wows from the children and she chuckled. It wasn't often that there were visual effects from the spells she cast. She thought this one was quite nice though. She sat there then and waited for the others to show. If they didn't show soon though, she was going to cue Santa to go ahead without them.

((Let all who enter this room be safe from any possible ill effects from those who may be within or who may enter behind.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Seleen giggled as Venis knocked upon the door. She had been trying to get Shuda to get dressed for a while now, but the two of them kept getting distracted, as usual. "See, now, honey, time to go." More laughter could be heard from the room, which was probably why Venis had laughed.

But Seleen finally managed to get Shuda to keep his hands to himself for five minutes so she could get dressed. She donned a beautiful red dress. Red always looked good with her black hair. She got dressed so that left nothing for Shuda to do other than the same. Once they were dressed and ready they headed out the door. Seleen took a moment to kiss him under the mistletoe.

They headed down the stairs and could hear the chuckles of children. Another stolen kiss under the mistletoe that hung above the Meeting Hall doors and then they went inside. She waited for him to find them a place to sit.

Come See Santa  {EVERYONE who was here before Christmas} - Page 2 Lg_6517

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:44 pm

All the men had the refreshments handed out to the children and were now checking with the adults again to see if anyone needed anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:20 am

Inion was surprised when Leo was standing suddenly beside her. She was so involved at watching the children entering that she didn't notice him til his hand touched her.

Juliet nodded and gave a little laugh when he spoke to her.

The kiss on the cheek was sweet. "Happy Holidays to you Hun." It was what he did next that totally took her by surprise and left her speechless, all she could do was stand there and blush deeply. All the while Juliet stood next to her giggling, she thought it was funny how he had caught Inion so by surprised she was speechless.
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:46 am

She kindly accepted her drink, and ran to anther corner of the gigantic room. One that wasn't so crowded. She liked most of the children in the ophange, and the nuns were the best. Just this tme a year made her feel lonely.
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:39 am

Emilia saw the little girl go off to a corner, she looked sad.

Em sent a ball of light over to her and let it bounce around in front of her.
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:52 am

Venis saw the orphan run off to the corner and saw the ball of light Emilia sent over for her to play with. It made her smile. She was beginning to think she was going to have to get Santa down her sooner than expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inion Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:56 am

Inion regained her speech as she heard a whimper for Dia. The pup had been sitting watching the children come in and her tail was wagging at super speed. It made Inion and Juliet laugh and with a nod and soft spoken word, Dia bounded off to a small group of young ones, sat and let them pet her. Inion could tell she was happy, she was a trained dog who loved to make people feel happy.

Inion felt a tug on her hand and she knelt to a the level of a quiet little girl. "are you a fairy" Her wings where not open but still could be seen. "You have pretty wings. I wish I had ones like yours."

"Well lil princess I shall make you some. What color would you like?"

The girl thought for a moment and with a cheerful smile "Pink, please."

Inion reached into her pack that was at her side and pulled out a small version of her own wings only in pink. She helped the girl into them, sprinkled a little fairy dust to make them glitter and actually move. "There now you can be a fairy princess whenever you want."

The little girl moved to look at them but frowned till Inion pulled a mirror out so she could see them. "Ohhh thank you m'am they are wonderful. My name is Gloria." she gave Inion a hug.

Gloria's smile was infectious and Inion hugged her back. "Tis a pleasure to meet you Gloria, I am Inion. You excited about seeing Santa?"

Gloria stood next to Inion. "I can't wait. Is the young lady a fairy too? Can I wait here with you." she was looking at Juliet, then took Inion's hand

"No, Juliet is like you>" she laughed and held her hand "yes you can wait with us."
Inion
Inion

Number of posts : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:53 am

Leviathan had been laying under Tasha's chair. But when all the children came in she started thumping her tail. When she saw her friend Dia get to go play with the kids she crawled out from under the chair and sat looking at Tasha.

Tasha looked up from her pad of paper and then looked over to the kids and the puppy playing with them. "Yes, but be careful." She returned her attention to what she was doing thankful for something to distract her. She was more there out of necessity than want.

Leviathan hopped up and ran over to where the children were. She bounced into the middle of some of the older children, less chance of them getting hurt or scared. She laid down on her side and rolled over onto her back and started wiggling around trying to get them to rub her belly. Some of he kids hesitated but a few started petting the cat and Levi loved it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:46 am

She saw the all of light bounce her way. Her eyes grew as big as saucers, and startld to sparkle. She reached out for, wandring if you could even touch such a thing. She looked over toward whre the ball of light had ognatd fom smiled shyly.
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:44 am

Emilia smiled at her as she looked over at her, and patted the chair beside her.

"Come here."

She just wanted to see everyone happy.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Marquιs del Stry Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Having come down the stairs with Casandra the Marquιs saw how decorated the Inn was. Sure he had seen the many things when he arrived the other day, but there was so much to see that she had failed to see it all the first time around. It reminded him of the decorations he had seen around town and made him reminiscent of the decorations and festivities back home.

This was what he was thinking of when Casandra had stopped in the doorway of the meeting hall. Her question about the mistletoe made him smile and he wrapped an arm around her waist. Before he could answer a few more people entered into the Hall including a large ensemble of children. That made him smile, he even saw Leo steal a kiss before heading out the door. He did not want Casandra to think that he wasn’t paying attention to her; he merely was taking in the rest of the sights.

He cast a glance upwards to the item above their head and made a show of scratching his chin, thinking. Before he said in a curious manner, “That is the tradition where the people under it see how fast they can drink a pint of milk.” He was only joking but his manner was secure. In the time she would have had to correct him, the Marquιs had leaned in to kiss her under the mistletoe.

Marquιs del Stry
Marquιs del Stry

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:21 pm

She hesitated for a minute then stood up and wlked with her head down towards the chair the lad was patting. Once here, she smoothed the back of her warn out dress and st down. She shyly lifted her head and smiled.

"Hi"
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:44 pm

Emilia smilled and looked back at her.

"Hello little one, I'm Emilia."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Nyght Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:23 pm

She couldn't believe this nice lady was talking to her. That alone was making this one of the best holidays ever."You have a very pretty name Miss Emila. I'm one hundred forty-nine. The nuns call us by numbers until someone adopts us." She felt like she was babbling, so she stoped talking, and hung her head.
Lydia Nyght
Lydia Nyght

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:19 pm

"How about I call you Princess for the night."

She made a tiara from the dancing lights and let it hover above her head.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:24 pm

Cas watched as the children entered, she was happy and sad at the same time. She knew her twins would be home soon enough, but it just didn't seem to be coming fast enough. She leaned her head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

She laughed as she saw Leo and winked at him as he left.

"Seems like he is sweet on Inion."

She saw him looking up at the mistletoe scrathing his chin.

"Mi.."

Her words were cut short as he kissed her. She returned his kiss her arms moving up and wrapping around his neck.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next