Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

Thinking on things

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Thinking on things - Page 3 Empty Re: Thinking on things

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:08 pm

She heard it and looked at the door.

"Now that is strange."

She looked up just in time to see the eyes poke out, then the voice. She looked at the door did she give her full name and title or just her name, she had never been addressed by a talking door. She settled on her first name.

"Casandra, I'm here to get a painting from Epiphany"
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Number of posts : 1130

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Needless to say the door was very excited. This was the first time someone knocked on her door who she hadn't yet met. Those two beady eyes continued to look down upon Casandra. "And what did you bring me? Clearly I can't let you in without something in return."

Full of mischief it was, that voice. The small 'door' closed a moment and the scurry noise was heard once again. Not more than a minute later did that small 'door' open once more, this time tan parchment rolled out of the opening. It rolled down the door until it reached Casandra's eye level. On the parchment were three words written in very elaborate calligraphy: Sign Name Here. Almost on cue an ink-filled quill dropped down from that small door as well, attached by a very thin thread.

"You can give me your signature."

Epiphany
Epiphany

Number of posts : 615

http://www.bebo.com/iastepiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:40 pm

"What is it you want."

She was waiting for an answer when the small door shut and then opened again letting out the parchment and pen on a string.

"My signiture, but how do I know I'm not just signing away my fortune? Let me see the whole paper then I shall sign it."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:11 pm

The laughter that came from the door sounded like small tinker bells going off. "What would I want with your fortune? A lot of good it would do me know wouldn't it? I'm quiet content with my door. No, no." The parchment and pen shook a bit.

"Go ahead, read the paper all you like. The only thing written on it is what it says right there before your eyes."

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:06 pm

She took the paper from the door and turned it satisfied that there was nothing there but a request for her signiture she reached for the pen and signed her name.

Lady Casandra M. Lightheart of Claremount

She held the paper back up to the door within the door and let the pen drop back down against it.

"There you are."
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:17 pm

When the paper was received and the quill was given back the small door closed and squeals of delight could be heard from within followed by maniacal laughter. "A name! I have her name! The wonders and joys of having a name in my possession and it's mine! Mine! How silly of her to give up her name for a painting. But it's mine now, oh yes, and I shall put it with the others!" All of that was being said from within the door so it was a bit muffled but could still be made out if a person was listening.

Once that died down the small door at the top of the door opened once more. "What did you say you were here for again? You wanted a painting from Epiphany?" A lower part of the door opened, where the handle would be, and turned. On the other side of it was a paper size painting of a rainbow. Very basic and very childlike. "Here you are, a painting from Epiphany. Thank you. Good-bye."

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:23 pm

She just shook her head and waited she heard the door but it did not concern her no mater what the door did with her name it was still hers. So she stood there and waited.

When the door in the door opened and showed her the painting she looked at it.

"This is not the painting I am here for, Epiphany painted a picture for me, it is a painting of me. Now can I either see Epiphany or get the proper painting. Please."

Yes she had just said please to a door.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiphany Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:33 pm

There was a huff and you could imagine someone sticking their chin up in the air. "Well its not my fault that someone wasn't specific in what they wanted. You asked for a painting from Epiphany and I gave you what you asked. Feh."

Someone sounded annoyed now didn't they?

"You're lucky that I'm suppose to be nice to you. If it were up to me you'd have to take what you got unless, you were willing to give me something else?...." That question hanging in the air a moment or two. "Anyway."

Trying not to grumble the bottom portion of the large door opened up, yet again a door-within-a-door, and it turned to reveal Casandra's painting on the other side.

Epiphany
Epiphany

Back to top Go down

Post by Casandra Lightheart Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:47 pm

"I'm sorry."

She didn't know what else to say. When she saw the picture she took it.

"Thank you."

She wrapped the picture in the silk and then opened the crate. She was not expecting to have to do this in the hall but she was glad to have it. She carefully opened the crate and placed the silk wrapped picture inside and closed the box up. She then headed back to her room.
Casandra Lightheart
Casandra Lightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3