Tel'Ranaemyn: The Wandering Hills Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This space is held for (the short version) announcements and any news worthy notations.

If you see missing pictures or links, bare with me! Slight changes in the works.

Here are a few links to help you get started and get a general feel for the players.

-Guest Poster? READ this!
Latest topics
» Finding his way back.
by Sky Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 am

» "Hello! Do you have a minute to talk about ...?" ((Open to everyone))
by Archer Caughey Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

» O.o This ought to shake up some moods o.O. {OPEN TO ALL}
by Kahn Jordianthan Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 am

» What The Heck Happened That Night!
by Arcadia Caughey Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

» Ghosts of the Past
by Liberty Jean Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:02 pm

» Night One: Introducing Himself [Open to Others]
by De'Ryanna Aybara Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:35 am

The Goddess and the Vampier in the garden

2 posters

Go down

The Goddess and the Vampier in the garden Empty The Goddess and the Vampier in the garden

Post by Emilia Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:07 pm

Emilia followed him into the gardens holding his hand as they walked the small talk continued untill they reached the doors going out into the gardens near the bar.

She stoped and stared a moment the gardens were beautiful they reminded her of one of her visits to earth. She began walking again and stoped as they came to a stone bench she sat down pulling him down beside her.

"I wanted to do this earlier but needed to let my head clear first."

She leaned forward and kissed him deeply wraping her arms around him.
Emilia
Emilia

Number of posts : 496

Back to top Go down

The Goddess and the Vampier in the garden Empty Re: The Goddess and the Vampier in the garden

Post by JonLouis Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:52 am

He joins her on the bench and when she kisses him he wrapps his arms around her pulling her close to return her kiss. He let his tongue slip between her lips in search of her own. Once his tongue found hers it was like fireworks ignited and exploded into the night sky. He ran his tongue along hers and back again. His lips rubbed against hers caressing them gently, yet forcefully.

The kiss seemed to carry on foe eons, but when they broke the kiss he released a breath he did not know he had been holding. "Je n'ai pas connu une dιesse aussi splendide que toi dans les milliers d'annιes. Vous enlevez mon souffle Belle."

((I have not known a goddess as splendid as you in thousands of years. You take my breath away lovely.))
JonLouis
JonLouis

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

The Goddess and the Vampier in the garden Empty Re: The Goddess and the Vampier in the garden

Post by Emilia Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:07 am

She had not been expecting this the kis took her breath away and left her wanting more something that did not happen to her often. She let her tounge move with his in a dance that she didn't want to stop.

Her mind began to travel to other thoughts like if he kissed this good what else was in store for her. He broke the kiss and she opened her eyes her heart was beating a bit fast and her skin was flushed.

"Alors nous sommes mκme pour moi n'avons jamais rencontrι un vampire aussi beau que toi que des feuilles je voulant plus."

(Then we are even for I have never met a vampire as handsome as you that leaves me wanting more.)
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:38 am

He smiled. She was amazing. "S'il est plus que vous dιsirez, qu'il est plus vous shal avez." With that being said he placed his hand on the side of her face and drew her in closely again. He placed a few gentle chaste kisses upon her lips each one getting longer in it's duration with the fourth kiss he once again parted her lips with his tongue and slid his tongue between her teeth. This time he caressed her tongue with his to coax it into his own mouth. He gently grazed her tongue with his fangs. He opened his mouth a little wider as his lips danced with her own. He wrapped his tongue around hers causing their tongues into a form of a hug.

His hand slid from her cheek down to her neck and it lingered there for a moment. But as the kiss continued on his hand slid up the back of her head and he held her there, just making love to her lips and tongue with his own. His other hand came around her waist to rest upon her back and he held her body to his. Her flesh was warm to his cool touch. His hand rested upon the small of her back and he moved it slightly up and down, not enough to move his arm, just a slow flick of the wrist. He could feel her heat beating within her chest. He could smell the blood pumping through her veins. He was more attracted to her than he had been to anyone in several years. He simply had to have her, he was going to have her. But, he was a gentleman, he would wait. For now, he was going to be content with making love to her perfect mouth.

((If it is more you desire, than it is more you shall have.))
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:24 am

She returned his kisses gently at first and then his tongue parted his lips she let hers be coaxed into his mouth. When his fangs grazed her tongue she opened her mouth all the way and deepened the kiss it was amazing even with all the training she had been given she had never been kissed like this. The way their dance continued was heating her whole body.

She felt his hands on her neck and her breath stopped. when his hand came to the back of her head she deepened the kiss her arms wrapping around him tighter.

When his hand began that gentle slow up and down motion just barely grazing her skin her whole body began to tingle, she was suddenly very warm in the cold air of the night.

She let down barriers she kept in place. As she did he would feel the passion she was feeling, the want, the need for him she was feeling. A soft moan escaped her lips.
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:46 am

He could feel everything she was feeling and more. It was amazing. He broke the kiss and placed his forehead against hers. "Je veux vous ιtendre vers le bas dans un lit des roses, mais ce soir je dors sur un lit des ongles." He leaned his head up and touched his lips to hers again before speaking to her in English for once. "I will make the preparations tomorrow. I want to take you out and show you a whole new world."

He released her and then removed his jacket. He placed it over her shoulders and pulled it tightly around her. Then he kissed her lips again in a chaste peck. "Perhaps I should take you inside before you freeze?"
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:15 am

She looked at him as he broke the kiss.

"You want to.."

Emilia found herself at a loss for words for the first time ever. She returned his kiss and smiled at his next words.

"A whole new world, that should be very interesting."

Then he released her and placed his jacket on her shoulders. She pulled it even tighter around herself. She smiled sadly as he kissed her.

"I guess that our evening has come to an end; untill tomorrow. Will you walk me to my room?"

She linked her arm through his and headed inside.

"I forgot how fustrating dealing with imortals can be, they have all the time in the world and are not in a rush to do anything."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:16 am

He walked with her on his arm back into the building. He placed his opposite hand over hers that rested upon his arm. "Where to Belle?" He knew she wasn't on the third floor. He figured the second, but he didn't want to presume. All he knew was that he hated seeing this night come to an end.
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:10 pm

"206, It's on the second floor."

She followed him in as fustrated as this was going to leave her she had agreed to go out with him. Right now all she could think of was that kiss and a bed of roses.

She was still flushed as they made thier way upstairs and to her door.

"Here we are; you sure you won't come in?"
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by JonLouis Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:08 am

He smiled as he placed one hand upon her back and held her hand in his other. "Belle, I need to find a place to sleep for the night, I have things to do tomorrow. And if I come in, the chances that we will be able to refrain are slim. I know who and what you are Belle. This is not how you are used to having things." He brought her hand to his lips again and let his kiss linger longer than before, breathing warm air against her hand slowly through his nose. Then he released her hand and slowly slid his other hand from behind her back. "Good eve Belle."
JonLouis
JonLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:28 pm

She looked at him and smiled.

"I know who and what I am too; I am Emilia the daughter of Eros, I am a goddess of love and lust, even if only by half, and you are right if you come in we won't be able to refrain."

As he kissed her hand she closed her eyes his breath was warm against the sensative skin of her knuckles. The other hand was cool on the heated skin of her back.

"Your right I'm not used to being treated like a lady."

She kissed his cheek as he let her go.

"Good night JonLouis."
Emilia
Emilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down